The last cute young indie girl got fat

>the last cute young indie girl got fat
It’s over

Attached: 125E1513-C76B-44FE-BD6E-6A643126E1BE.jpg (828x963, 520.92K)

Old picture. You must've missed the threads where obere Americans called her a heroin addict for losing weight and looking skinny again.

>fat

She’s ugly

Attached: A5F407BA-7CA9-4857-9ECA-A4FDB84C1972.jpg (500x693, 54.53K)

wow oh no now who will you jerk urself to sleep too?? cry about it nerd.

All girls should get fat

I get all soft and fleshy by the end of every winter I'm p sure most girls do
she will drop the extra weight in spring

soft queen, we stan

Good. “Indie” was dead anyway. It lost its meaning when it’s definition changed from any kind of music on an independently owned label to a specific kind of sterile rock music for white kids with all the blues influence stripped out.

Poast proofs

claire

ynbaw

>dyed hair
>tattoos
NEXT

she’s skinny again

Attached: 395F374A-1374-406B-AC1E-DB59A354D73F.jpg (1080x1331, 277.96K)

Looks way better like that.

I bet she just makes fucking boring-ass jangle pop and can only play like 2 chords.

>ngmi seething about a world famous musician
oh oh

>famous
Taylor Swift and Kanye are famous not this skank.

>indie
her dad was the Director of Advertising at Converse Shoes, and she was signed to a major label before she released anything.

Seething

Attached: clairo.jpg (2048x1364, 254.86K)

She lives in LA, they don't even have "winter" there.

yeah and Lesley Gore's dad was a textile magnate. why you pretend this hasn't always been a thing in music?

and hell, half the 60s rockers came from rich upbringings. you think Jerry Garcia grew up eating out of trash cans?

a textile merchant doestn have the same connections to the entertainment industry as an advertising agent to one of the biggest shoe companies in the world

the point is that the label "indie" is short for "independent" and is supposed to indicate precisely that the artist does not get any sort of aid from powerful people such as big record companies or well-connected family/friends.

im poor and i want a record deal, and i cant get that when trustfund kids are getting them. lets agree that the ACTUAL rich kids (the ones with billions waiting for them after daddy dies) dont need this. i need this. help a brotha out.

her dad couldve paid for all her music, and she couldve toured the country on her own label (bought by daddy). i wouldve been more fine with that, i think. she shouldve just started her own label and signed up other artists she like. instead her dad gave money to an already established label he had connections with and the industry suffered.

tl;dr her (dad's) money could've been used for good.

Now if only Clairo had Sunshine, Lolli...oh wait, she doesn't.

”indie” has meant ”just outside of the normalfag mainstream” since the 90s. your romantic notions are naive and outdated

Of course that's what happened. The fucker got his spoiled little brat of a daughter a record deal as a gift to her when she didn't earn it and hasn't demonstrated any discernible musical talent.

why am i so attracted to girls whom look like/are lesbians? god damn it

she has proven herself though. sling is AOTDSF and the first daring synthesis of bedroom and chamber pop

so yeah I just listened to Heartbreaker. now Pat Benatar was a real working class girl who knew how to rock. Clairo...not so much.

stunted growth. you are afraid of feminine-looking women because they remind you of your mother

I don't know any of her music, I thought from Yea Forums threads she was some random OnlyFans thot.

Bedroom pop is a meme that needs to be taken out to a pasture and shot with a .44. It was momentarily cute when Lorde did it 9 years ago but now it's just wince-inducing.

seething

you know she's not going to sleep with you, right?

it's the Instagram of music, it appeals to a certain type of narcissistic thot. Like Grimes.

clairo and "indie" became mainstream in the 2010's, though...

My mother is not feminine.

androgyny has always been cute, user.

bedroom pop and soundcloud rap are going away in a couple years.

>My mother is not feminine.
thats why youre attracted to lesbians. the other user was wrong.

I love her.

Attached: clairo126.jpg (709x1541, 132.78K)

has she made any good music yet, like other than that twee im a girl in my room type shit?

lorde was never bedroom pop. she was a slick record company product from rhe very start. you have no idea what you’re talking about

You’re probably a borderline faggot. Do you act like a fag? Do you have gay mannerisms?

Attached: Clairo - NME Awards 2020.jpg (1280x1920, 314.84K)

how is this considered hot? she's barely average
>not this shit again
are you on her fathers payroll?

You get it.

> indie girl
> industry plant

I love her

Attached: z4hawjojn4s61.jpg (827x1062, 48.12K)

she has the body of a teenager

Lesbians tend to have a higher IQ as they learn to use the same cunning tactics to get women as men do. Intelligent women are damn sexy (provided they have the physical attractiveness to match).

Needs more meat.

Attached: Clairo bikini.jpg (652x900, 131.98K)

>negative tits

bro that's a man wtf

CLAIRE

Attached: 1602288649786.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

I'm actually thinking about transitioning to get a career in music.

>get fat
>tits don't even grow

Attached: 1200x0.jpg (981x1200, 92.09K)

I don't think she's all that hot, but she's got a cute face.

Well yes, but they created enough of an illusion of her being DIY to fool stupid people into thinking they could be the next Lorde.