So this movie is just about reminding everyone watching and everyone in universe that Pink diamond is a piece of shit...

So this movie is just about reminding everyone watching and everyone in universe that Pink diamond is a piece of shit right? That's literally all it comes down to right anons?
But the thing is we already knew she was a piece of shit (maybe not to THIS extent but still the message was already there). I'm wondering if in the last season Pink is somehow going to end up separating from Steven they have to formally stop her as the true big bad.

Attached: 6000 years.png (726x425, 277K)

All those fags that tried defending her after the reveal made it plain as day that she was an asshole must feel pretty dumb now

"Pink Diamond" was even trending on Twitter for a bit. You should have seen it, all the normalfags fucking HATE her. I sure hope this is what Sugar had in mind, because if she wanted Pink to look sympathetic after this she badly miscalculated.

>implying there aren't still people defending her
There are still people trying to "see it from Pinks perspective" on the SU reddit.
Pinkfags have no shame. There is nothing Pink can do to make them turn against her. They might as well be an army of her pearls.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF PINKCELS

Attached: Seething Pinkcel.png (649x156, 22K)

Does nobody realize that after the war she probably realized all the shit she's done including Spinel and couldn't do a damn thing about it?

>I-I bet s-she felt really bad about it a few thousand years afterwards
Why are Pinkfans so desperate to make her seem "not so bad"?

Attached: Flat Earth.jpg (4096x1280, 730K)

>Going to Reddit in 2019
>Going to Reddit at all

Attached: You_Need_To_Leave.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Don't try and pretend you don't browse reddit user. I find it extremely hard to believe that 4channel is the only echo chamber you visit on the internet.

Go back

Pink Diamond was never said to be perfect by the end of S5. I don't know why Yea Forums ever thought the show was absolving her (and the Diamonds) of anything she did.

Because her biggest crime was being retarded. I won't deny that she was stupid. The important thing is she can't fuck things up anymore because she's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! She also isn't real.

Attached: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE.jpg (650x401, 30K)

Someone pls post a link to somewhere i can get the movie

>she didn't even mean to cause

How the fuck was it not intentional? Pink wanted to be one of the "cool kids" and straight up manipulated and abandoned her naive childlike friend.

>I'm wondering if in the last season
Holy fuck this shit isn't fucking over yet?
fucking hell I though the 500 threads taking over the entire board for a full month was because this shit was over and this was a one off epilogue movie or something.
We honestly have to deal with you faggots for another entire year?

>literal mix of Mickey Mouse and xj9
I’ve seen more creative character designs in children’s notebooks holy shit

>I sure hope this is what Sugar had in mind
It absolutely is. The point that Pink Diamond wasn't as perfect and wonderful and nice as everyone thinks has been made before, and this just puts it front and center

but she got better as Rose

>muh XJ9
Yeah, probably because you're a philistine

Steven doesn't even hesitate to accept that abandoning Spinel was something that Pink Diamond would do. His whole life has been dealing with the choices she made and the people that she abandoned.

Around the early Human era of her Rose years (and at least around the time she met Greg) she definitely understood the error of her ways, but couldn't back out of what she did by then.

I was only defending the show because people kept saying the twist was stupid since it made Rose a terrible person.

She definitely tried.

>you'll never have a friend like her

Attached: Spinel Genie.png (1200x630, 549K)

Pink already done Murdercocked herself. Chances are, yes: she killed herself to escape the fallout of being such a shitty person.

She put away her toy becuase she wanted to prove she was a big girl. Its not her fault the toy was self aware. Its like woody trying to kill andy because he out grew him.

30s cartoons and modern cartoons that try to emulate old styles can only look so different.

>One incident

Nigga she was responsible for a ton of bullshit. Besides it was totally intentional. She ditched Spinel and never bothered to give her a fucking phone call even before she went larping as Rose. Its somewhat understandable after that whole thing got started but she also fucked over Bismuth in a similar manner where she forgot about her after poofing her.

Pink Diamond is a cunt

>just one little incident
>the 6000 year civil war doesn't count! stop counting the bodies!

This happened before Pink had her development. If it happened afterwards you would have a point. Like the other user said, she got tired of her annoying toy and put her away.

pink was always a terrible person so it's not really a twist

Anons are just mad because Spinel is their new waifu of the month.

cope

Attached: Screenshot (30).png (620x769, 340K)

Because in the end she somewhat got her shit together to become Rose Quartz and lived on Earth

While never releasing her gag order on Pearl, or releasing bismuth from her bubble, or going back for spinel, and then dumping all her responsibilities and fuck ups onto her son to fix for her

Pink, as per Pearl's words, was foolish and selfish. She always had good intentions but didn't think things through. Ignorance kills.

spinel was a just a very fancy AI toy, an imaginary friend with a real body. Do you still keep your teddy bear your parents gave you?

I would if it looked like spinel

Yes.

God I hate pinkfags so much

>the effort put into animating spinel is a bit jarring and only puts into focus how low effort every scene she's not in is (with the sole exception of the early parts of the Steg song)
>standard artificial raising of the stakes with no care for consequences like every time in this show : the entire planet must be in danger no matter how empty the danger itself ends up by the end
>said artificial danger does nothing but distract from the main antagonist's plight, she feels like an afterthought once the danger has passed
>the diamonds are fucking hilarious as helicopter moms and this only serves to reinforce that this show should never have tried to hamfist social/political themes in itself if it had no intention of taking them seriously, the diamonds being toxic moms would have been perfectly fine for the rest of the show
>Spinel is a cool character that should have been in the show instead of one of other pointless shitters like bizmut or lapis
>her redemption makes sense for the first fucking time in this dumbass show because she's characterized multiple times as being eager to change but too afraid to face the people she hurt
>pink diamond did everything wrong as always and Steven aknowledging it directly telling to Spinel she deserves a better friend is genuinely the best thing in the show so far

here's my review fags

Yes I do.

no, she's intelligent life created by a thoughtless and sociopathic god, programmed to love her unconditionally then forced to live through a never ending oblivion

>it's not her fault the toy was self aware
she made it this way you retard

Pink Diamond apologists are pathetic

Its funny how Pink turned out to be the worst of the Diamonds. Like yeah, White may mind control disobedient gems to be perfect, Yellow is a militant galactic conqueror, and Blue runs a human zoo, but they never abandoned a friend and forgot all about them.

>lol differnt websight.

agreed on all points, the ending was pretty lazy too
i think the main problem of the crystal gems being reset was lame since no development really came out of it and everything just returned to status quo, it kind of went against the message the movie was pushing about change
i HATE what's been done with the diamonds and how lapis, peridot, and bismuth have only become more and more irrelevant since season three, i couldn't give less of a shit about them at this point

the only reason i'm not shitting on the movie as hard as change your mind is because it's a self contained adventure outside of the show's overarching story, it wasn't taking itself as seriously and even though the pacing was still too fast it didn't ruin every fucking plotline in the show as a result, so i can look over it. it felt like a fun episode from season one in some ways

diamonds don't have friends that aren't other diamonds user

This, but unironically.

desu I still had the last 5 minutes to watch as I was writing this because I didn't expect them to do anything as stupid as literally sweep spinel away, but they fucking did and I'm both mad as fuck and incredibly amused by how hard the writers of this show fuck everything up
I have no personal stake in it as I dropped it soon after peridot got introduced because I lost interest, but it's funny to me how this movie shows both the show's amazing potential and how terribly it's handled by the people that write it
Kind of a tragedy, but an hilarious one so I guess I'm fine with it

the problem is how we got presented Rose as this perfect benevolent goddess that loved life, and obviously we were going to see some cracks and flaws, including something as unforgivable as causing a war, but making that war go for hundreds of years because she had to play two roles, AND then abandoning a friend in complete solitude for millenia? What a cuuuuuuuuuuuunt.
At least the diamonds were serving her programming, they were practically sentient viruses before talk no jutsu. Pink is just a shit.

Well Blue shattered other gems.

Ironically White was technically the best because she was trying to help others’ through a misguided belief and even then when they return to normal they have no memory of the passage of time, unlike poor Spinel, Pink Pearl apparently didn’t even know she was being controlled

You dense motherfucker, you stupid fucking idiot. Did you ever wonder WHY Pink made Steven? The show never spells it out, it leaves it up to interpretation, but it's written all over every fucking action she's literally ever taken. She knows she's selfish, she knows she'll never be perfect, and she can't really make up for her past mistakes and missteps, and it's up in the air as to whether she even wants to. But one of her core traits is caring about others, even though she's inconsistent with who she winds up caring about and how she expresses that care (which is how you know she's still a diamond), so she decided to go for a do-over. Steven is her second chance, you dumbfuck, he gets to go "none of this is my fault, but I'm going to do what I can to make it right", and not have to worry about guilt or regret, and no one can blame him for anything. Even Spinel eventually got the fuck over it when presented with the person closest to Pink earnestly reaching out to her and refusing to take any path that didn't at least try to make up for things. She couldn't make things right, but he can, and has, multiple times. He's her (and really, all of gemkind's) living redemption.

You're not fucking supposed to like Pink, but she's also not a villain. When all you idiots do is focus on how terrible she could be, you miss the point of the entire show. It's called "Steven Universe" not "Pink's Shop of Horrors".

Attached: 20190903_041427.jpg (1803x1141, 593K)

Cry harder faggot

Attached: tumblr_oph0y6lJ951w8nzqco1_1280.jpg (670x687, 82K)

based smug aquamarine poster

>his favorite cartoon will never get even half the hype Steven Universe has
Its OK user.

I always just saw her as reckless. A lot for he thing she did, she never really thought about the effect it would have even if her intent was good, like keeping Bismuth’s disappearance a secret from the Gems so they don’t know their close friend tired turning psycho murderer but it caused Bismuth to feel betrayed

I always interpreted Rose as the Madonna/Whore trope. Homeworld saw her as a craven race traitor, while the Crystal Gems saw her as a perfect messiah. Only Greg saw her as a person. But I'm giving Becky more credit than I should, because Pink was always meant to be the twist villain all along.

> including something as unforgivable as causing a war, but making that war go for hundreds

White Diamond apparently knew the whole fucking thing was a "little game". She knew Pink faked her own death, but let Blue and Yellow believe that and suffer in grief for 5,000 years.