Despite knowing it would surely lead to your death, would you sleep with Rogue to show her some brief...

Despite knowing it would surely lead to your death, would you sleep with Rogue to show her some brief, fleeting moment of pleasure, Yea Forums?

Attached: 11.jpg (800x1021, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
vimeo.com/256669704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah.
Or being a inmune to x-gen like the gary-stu MC from Rogue's like

who is this character?

Couldn't you just get one of those power-suppressing collars that she wears for the express purpose of sexytimes?

MMMMMMMM YES GIMME MORE ROGUE CUNNY I'M FINNA COOOOOOOOOME

Attached: 1567418196497.jpg (1371x2160, 317K)

Or have Leech sit in an adjacent room.

If it's the comics or 90's cartoon Rogue then absolutely 100% I would.

Attached: 4e9252c7b4a5f2c8d92e557e3838fbb4.jpg (1273x1920, 334K)

90's Rogue is the only acceptable Rogue.

Attached: 3.jpg (600x894, 135K)

hell, heaven and earth yes, without a doubt

Gives her a migraine.

no pussy worth dying for

Unstable molecule body condom.

Just pray to lady death not to die, that'll probably work.

Just wear latex and wear a condom

2 for 1 special!

I'd willingly hold her hand for as long as I could just so she would know she isn't alone

Attached: Rogue.png (1096x1766, 1.01M)

But she is alone, user. You can hold her hand -- be her friend. But you can't give her what she really needs.

Abso-fucking-lutely

Then it's time to saddle up motherfuckers. I can work with dish gloves for foreplay. You got to warm up that engine first.

>But you can't give her what she really needs.
Nonsense, fellow human. Everyone can play a part in giving mutants what they really need.

Attached: Bastion.jpg (302x470, 24K)

Why doesn't Scarlet Witch just take away her life-absorbing abilities?

Because her powers are only used for plot contrivance, not common sense or character courtesy.

Nobody who has powers that could help Rogue would do so just to help Gambit or Magneto have sex

>foreplay

A thirty-something year old woman who has never had sex and finally has even the barest hint of hope at finally having someone touch her snatch without dying is probably going to be a fountain in an instant.

Is she one of the few who can legitimately kill Wolverine?

Well user, women have the benefit of having multiple orgasms at a time. It will also increase sensitivity, thus ensuring she gets a fun time before you finally die via physical contact

A: use one of those mutant suppression collars
B: do you think you and cum before dying co?

just get some plastic wrap and a condom and you should be fine my guy

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Yep. It's a win-win.

FULL
BODY
CONDOM

Image Source

No one who posts on Yea Forums could ever successfully pleasure a woman

There are countless ways to temporally nullify powers in the Marvel Universe, many easily obtained by someone like Rouge

Condoms?

Wasn't Magneto able to fuck her no problem because "lol the bodies magnetic field"

Why not!

95% accurate, and that’s why it’s funny.

No. Because to be frank, even without her powers getting in the way she's a completely unlikable bitch of a whore. I don't care about "purity" but I am not following Magneto's sloppy seconds.

I rather try to figure out a ridiculous way to be able to fuck her without dying. I remember I had so much fun with Elsa too.

Only if its this version

Attached: Rogue_&_Katherine_Pryde_(Earth-11052).jpg (640x480, 50K)

I've always hated Rogue and Gambit as a couple. It's even more retarded than Storm/Black Panther
>hurr they both have southern accents, flirty personalities and criminal pasts
>let's put them together

They may as well be the same person. There's nothing interesting to see in the interactions between the two.

I have access to the internet
I've seen PLENTY of material to show me how I can have sex with her without ever once having skin-to-skin contact

They were dating during a time when Rogue had full control over her powers and could use them or not use them at her discretion.

>They may as well be the same person. There's nothing interesting to see in the interactions between the two.
Yes, stable relationships are usually nauseating to their friends and also not exciting. Thats why the divorce rate is so high, because people buy into retarded opposites attract bullshit.

There has definitely been a point in time he was the only one who could touch her because magnets

Attached: magneto___colors_by_larbesta-d35g85e.jpg (600x722, 245K)

Can semen survive inside Rogue's vagina?

Rogue has a flirty personality? She lacked it in evolution, right?

Has she ever raped anyone?

depends, does she shave down there?

She just want Gambit to charge her pussy, innit.

How tight is Evolution Kitty's pussy?

This.
Or even spandex.

vimeo.com/256669704

Yes, but only because I want to die and don't want to pay for the helium tank.

I guess I could use a strapon and be very, very careful

Rogue from X-Men

It's huge with women though because they self-insert as Rogue and Gambit is a dream guy.