Nothing says female empowerment quite like acting like a total fucking whore and embracing negative stereotypes

Nothing says female empowerment quite like acting like a total fucking whore and embracing negative stereotypes

Attached: 4DB67E94-7A23-4A9A-BB5A-0B9D88065548.jpg (1000x1000, 71.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>do the most degenerate shit
>gets away with it
seems very powerful to me

>third wave feminism convinced women that the best way to be a feminist was to give men exactly what they wanted

men are too busy being losers on video games to take a piece of the sexual revolution and there's far more pussy to fuck than confident dick to fuck it
sad times
yes I'm a woman and I want you to pull my hair and grab my neck, it's really not hard but fucking awful when I have to instruct you
just fuck me up

Attached: 1644433132109.gif (498x247, 1.47M)

Please enlighten us by demonstrating your knowledge of what differentiates third wave feminism from previous historical feminist movements. You seem to be very well informed on the subject.

hot

post more

you're a faggot who's part of the problem
I wanna tie your mother up and have a threesome with you

I miss the times when my ethno-gender group had more privileges

Ok bro lmao. you sound like a 12 year old incel on xbox live trying to be edgy.

Please enlighten us by demonstrating your knowledge of what a 12 year old incel on xbox live would say from previous historical 12 year old events. You seem to be very well informed on the subject.

do you see how this reads?
do you know how fucking lame you are

Cringe

Cry more, bitch. I rather play guitar all day and drink with the lads than waste any of my time with dumb whores.

thats because women aren't logical, and I believe if you're not going to be logical and consistent you shouldn't have rights.

You're just mad cause you have literally no idea what you're talking about and are a butthurt incel lol

That's basically it
Every time Ben Shapiro throws a fit over Meghan and Cardi that's a win for them

Mary Wollstonecraft never wrote anything about having a big fat ass

well then, to stop them from winning we should redact them and live in a purely homosexual, all male world.

yea
you're fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY

These anons get it

Whether we like it or not, whoredom IS power

thats just a lie so everyone gets a ride lmao

how is whoredom power when they decline at their early 30s and no one wants them anymore? youre a dimwit

Anaconda was feminist, just in that shallow millenial pop-feminist kind of way that's everywhere now. There are thousands of rap songs about girls with big asses where the girls are objects for male pleasure, this one is about the girl's big fat ass as an asset of hers. She brags about banging these rich, high status guys in a way that makes her dominant (having them toss her salad, making them buy her luxury fashions AFTER they've fucked instead of buying them to get in her pants, fucking in HER automobile) and how she's too much for them to handle ('pussy put his ass to sleep'). It's sexuality without submissiveness, in other rap videos the big assed women are there alongside the luxury cars as spoils for the rapper. Here the big assed woman is the rapper, and she owns the luxury car. But if you don't like modern feminism you can also ignore all those meanings and just coom to the video, so it works on several levels.

The average Yea Forums incel doesn't know anything about feminism, they are just told it's bad and the reason they can't get laid.

plenty of people want them
just not people who wouldn't get them at any stage of their life (you)
the only defense you have to explain your lack of sexual expression is this fixation on age
you're a joke

they can be whores up to late 40s but they can't get LTR easily after 30s

the average man doesn't know anything about feminism
they just embrace this concept because they think it'll make them more attractive to women
and then feminist women in a LTR end up sleeping with a black man to feel alive again
kill all feminist men

Attached: emma watson.jpg (1080x1361, 89.94K)

she got passed around like a toy and now she wants to pretend she got there through her own means, lmao

these girls are truly toys and nothing else

Attached: BTv12-QIIAE70EE.jpg (400x300, 23.52K)

>plenty of people want them
people wanna fuck someone known for spreading easily, what a shocker

heres another shocker: huge lines form for free money

YIKES

so what exactly is your problem here
women like to fuck, and they like to fuck men
if they ain't fucking you chances are something is wrong with you and you should just become an alcoholic to fix it

Attached: 1647345212741.jpg (724x1024, 176.22K)

Why doesn’t it sexually arouse me?

Since when does the average man identify as a feminist? Your posts reeks of inceldom from a mile by the way.

no, you're the person who struggles to have any meaningful sexual expression
your mind is the most unattractive thing I've encountered in a while, and believe me that's going to bleed in bed
have sex but make sure to ask her for an honest review
maybe pay her for it

Nicky Minaj never even gave me half a boner. Nor did the others butt twitchers and I genuinely don’t understand why…

you gay nigga lol

Lmao go to therapy incel

2pac addressed this in '96

/
Look here Miss Thang hate to salt your game
But yous a money hungry woman and you need to change
In the locker room all the homies do is laugh
High five's 'cause another nigga played your ass
It was said you were sleeezy, even easy
/

you only playing yourself, im just givin you a word so you dont have the excuse that nobody told you that youre wrong

Wtf? Strange attitude

Ah…
But women attract me.

you keep throwing that word around but you realize you're only hammering it deeper into your own head?
you know your life
why try to make others relive it?
you have no attitude
you would cry in the corner nude and vulnerable (as a man) in a bedroom with me

let me address this for you today:
women are fun to fuck
it's very fun to fuck
you just need
to fuck
go

Attached: 1644193885949.webm (640x800, 2.41M)

> you have no attitude
you would cry in the corner nude and vulnerable (as a man) in a bedroom with me
I never said I wouldn’t. But I don’t understand your point.

you're autistic
you don't understand social cues
you don't understand empathy
you shouldn't be in a thread
talking about feminism
or sexual encounters
that you don't have
outside your own
head that exists
to sexualize
feminism
as a
pot

lmao what a retard

ive fucked enough in my life, i even got a daughter

what you got other than saying "I HAVE SEX, I HAVE SEX, THAT MEANS I HAVE VALUE, MEN DESIRE ME (even if they only look for you for a quick fuck instead of ever thinking of having a relation with you) THUS I AM ATTRACTIVE"

theres people willing to fuck a 5 dollar crackwhore, in your mind, she has value because of that

ill just laugh at your low standards and keep on going my way cause were clearly at different levels

you will never be a woman

That remains pure pathos. Try to get on my debate level.

do you look at every man who's fucked his life up playing video games, smoking pot and eating pizza with the same level of hatred?
probably not because they're not the object of your FUCKIGN SEXUALITY YOU STUPID FUCK

I am -THE- fucking woman
rat fuck, I'll fuck you in the ass

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1280x1600, 211.2K)

>ive fucked enough in my life
I've heard this one before, they're always the words of a virgin

contradictory sentences. "incel" just means "white guy with opinion I don't like" and you'd be surprised. lot of bugmen out there.
Andrea Dworkin
>In 1974, Dworkin met John Stoltenberg when they both walked out on a poetry reading in Greenwich Village over misogynist material. They became close friends and eventually came to live together.[63] Stoltenberg began writing a series of essays, books, and articles examining manhood and masculinity from a radical feminist perspective.[64] Although Dworkin publicly wrote, "I love John with my heart and soul",[65] and Stoltenberg described Dworkin as "the love of my life",[66] she continued to publicly identify herself as lesbian, and he as gay. Stoltenberg, recounting the perplexity that their relationship seemed to cause people in the press, summarized the relationship by saying, "So I state only the simplest facts publicly: yes, Andrea and I live together and love each other and we are each other's life partner, and yes we are both out."[63]
Gloria Steinem
>Steinem has no biological children.[112]
Judith Butler
>Butler is a lesbian,[89] legally non-binary,[90][91] and as of 2020 said they prefer to use "they" pronouns.[6] Butler indicated that they were "never at home" with being assigned "female" at birth.[5]

I think I've heard enough. its self-destructive, self-evidently so.

>do you look at every man who's fucked his life up playing video games, smoking pot and eating pizza with the same level of hatred?
you think that somehow would make you more worthy or something?

youre just saying you spread up for anyone because feeling desired gives you the value you know you dont have

youre just like a dog fetching for different owners because no one wants you other than for the moment

so it's okay for you to feel no emotion that men are destroying their mental health in front of a pixilated screen, but women who step out and look for sexual encounters for fun make their life choices okay?
because if you say 'yea'...
you're an idiot bro

>N = 3
>"I've heard enough"
But more importantly
>radical feminism
>third wave
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Lmao at pseud-woman getting assblasted by the truth

they dont go around pretending that theyre doing something good, they just enjoy their thing. whenever they get out of line i put them in their place

just like i am doing with you because youre acting like being an easy fuck somehow gives you value when its the contrary but youll realize that eventually (if you havent already), when time catches up with you and no one wants you because you have a roast beef between your legs and a reputation that follows you everywhere

youll end up settling for someone who is a loser just like you because no one who is worth a thing would be willing to lower his standards enough to be with the whore (and misusing this word because whores at least do it for money, you do it to self validate... HA) everyone fucked time and again and used whatever way they wanted

tell me: if you think you are so good at sex, how come you have to go around hopping from one dick to another?, youre just hoping you find someone who wants to stay with you but every time you have to hop on a new one is a failure you disguise as empowerment

youre truly sad

oh I'm aware of the suffragettes and people like Alexandra Kollontai and Emma Goldman as well. you can try but nothing gets past me.

Read a book.

you're out of your mind if you think these guys aren't tricking themselves into thinking their lifestyle is somehow beneficial or the way to live
same thing with whores
we all live in the same rock, but you only have something to say about the women, not the men
the men are the ones who need help
the women are reacting to the state of MAN
get your cock up and go fuck something, god damn

Attached: 1644594198040.jpg (790x1150, 85.22K)

lmao
>l-l-lets not talk about me... what about the in-incels, say something about me so i can feel better about someone being a loser like me

go spread your legs, that makes you feel alright

I don't believe in incels
some people are genuinely fucked but the majority of guys are crippled by fear of rejection and don't really have a willingness to learn how to deal with women
most of them are mommy boys and who need to find a way to symbolically kill their own mother

anyway
have sex

you went quickly from
>YEAH, I AM THAT WOMAN, I MAKE MEN FEEL INFERIOR WITH MY VAGINA
to
>s-s-say something about the men too...

you see how youre not worth the time?, id get the same pleasure from fucking someone dumb like you that i would get from masturbating. but with my hand i dont get associated with a disgusting whore nor risk getting an std (which im sure you have) nor do i have to deal with validating you (you keep posting and asking me to reply, i thought you felt good about yourself?)

you have -NO- value at all, you are literally a glorified fleshlight available to whoever is disgusting enough to use a fleshlight used by everyone else

>id get the same pleasure from fucking someone dumb like you that i would get from masturbating
that's because you don't know how to fuck

>replies in 30~ seconds
lmao, go spread your legs so you dont feel that bad about being a useless whore

>compliments on my reading & typing speed
damn baby looks like you're trying to get on my good side now

Women only think they're fun to fuck
They're as boring as washing a truck
I only hear them nagging me all day
After a while, their beauty will go away.
I'm a sperg and a massive nerd
With my sword I will kill the herd
My head is fine, so sharp and neat
I am the shit while living as a NEET.
Got no bitches to drag me down
As I'm striding across the town.
I love metal, I love Bach and prog
My eyes are as green as a frog
When I see another useless cunt
Slowly ruining another man's fun.

you're an idiot

it seems to me like its the other way around but i was pretty clear that youll never be good enough

i want you to pump my pussy full of cum as you fish hook my mouth and bite my tit

give me a chance to lick your asshole as I jack you off and you might just change your mind, little man

Have read plenty of books why do I need to justify myself to some gender confused zoom zoom when I'm 40. Get lost, kid

you do realize you want to do all this stuff because deep inside you hate yourself?

youll never find someone who wants to be with you because you actively degrade yourself

no wonder all you do is spread up for everyone, let me guess: you also have a drug addiction and youre slowly sinking into decay, hooray for empowerment, huh?