Hmm I dunno guys, my money's on Lisa

Hmm I dunno guys, my money's on Lisa

Attached: image.png (1136x640, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notjordanpeterson.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its Apu, isn't it?

it could have only been either Marge's mom or Krusty's dad

Going with Marge's mom, rabbi or comic book guy. First two are pretty obscure and don't matter at all, but they can pull a cheap funeral/redemption episode out of it. Comic book guy would be some kind of shitty meta thing about the state of the industry or 20 minutes of "please kill me"

Moe - he cringes at Sneedshitters so hard one day he goes into cardiac arrest and dies on the piss-covered bathroom stall floor of his own tavern, his body remaining undiscovered for several days.

>Two threads about this so close together
Alright, which eceleb faggot talked about this

It's gotta be Sideshow Bob

It was Rabbi Krustovski, fuck off fag

Characters with "problematic" depiction will get rid of. It will be Apu.

Adios, Krusty.
Who the fuck am I kidding. It's Apu.

there a comics about comic book guy dying

isn't Krusty's rabbi dad already dead?

Nah, he's not enough of a ratings draw.
I could see it being Krusty himself, though.

I would have said it was Apu, look at his fucking face. And he was leaving anyway...

Comic guy is funny enough to be kept. The old two dont even exist except for one gag once every 5 seasons.

They could have killed Sideshow Bob out of spite over Kelsey Grammer's political views.

Definitely Apu. The guy who made that doc who got Apu killed is gonna bitch about Simpson’s “killing off POC” when it does happen, Mark my fucking words.

I'm a bartender and offended at the simpsons stereotypes of bartenders. please #cancel moe @TheSimpsonsonFox

Rabbi is already dead

I can see them doing that, too.

If you said Rabbi Hyman Krustofsky, you are WRONG. He was never popular.

this is from 2014 my dudes.

Pro-gay Hollywood Republican is still too conservative?

>2014
>Thought this would surely be the end of the Simpsons
>5 years later
>It's still being renewed

Attached: 1563797254433.jpg (259x400, 52K)

it's going to go forever. I'm convinced they'll just digitally arrange new lines from old recordings once the main voice actors start dying

Lol get chucked

2014 was Simpsons kino
>Family Guy crossover
>Futurama crossover
> This episode

Is audio deep faking a thing? Because I have a funny feeling The Simpsons would do that shit to keep going.

BRO WTF THEY KILLED HOMER

i was speaking in past tense for a reason

they could probably get sound-a-likes to come in and do the lines, the change up pitch to sound exactly like the cast. Idk if "deep faking" audio is a thing yet but it's pretty easy to manipulate audio

I don't care nerd

>Hhmm that sweet sweet stream, with all that fox channel content...
>Your silence only makes you more of a cisgenderered white male, mister simpson
>No, mister simpson. DON'Y SAY THE N-WORD! NO MISTER SIMPSON, NOOOOO!

>I'm convinced they'll just digitally arrange new lines from old recordings once the main voice actors start dying
That's not actually legal. They can play the old clips as much as they want, but if they made new lines through composition they'd need to pay out royalty to the estate.
Your voice and your appearance are considered your property.

It's absolutely legal if they are, like you said, paying out to the estates of the cast once they're gone. Plus royalties for archived audio is nothing compared to paying new voice actors though.

It's already a thing, some guy made a site where you could type out anything and Jordan Peterson would say it, it was actually really well made but the real Perterson shut it down. notjordanpeterson.com/