Do -pol- people hate the great kamala khan?

Attached: 1557940126801[1].jpg (780x427, 24K)

Too cuddly to hate

THIS

Attached: PROTECT THAT SMILE WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE.png (1280x720, 741K)

Kamala's a bit more popular than other 'SJW' characters because of the cute factor and how much it harkens back to classic comic antics but hardcore /pol/ hate her. the difference is she's a harder target to pin down than some other characters.

sure they do. they hate everything.

>Lets make a unique character
Great
>And call her Miss Marvel
Im sorry what? There is already a character that was called Ms.Marvel.
>And she is great! Diversity is great! Consume product!

That's why i don't like her.

she cute

Don't be ridiculous.
They aren't people

Attached: 959lxe6cxcr11.jpg (640x456, 31K)

She should be fattened.

Based

Attached: 64115B66-94DB-41BF-9346-6D04090615EF.jpg (772x1035, 94K)

>people

>People

I have strong political opinions, and I want to fuck this brown bunny until she's bursting with my bastards.

Attached: Kamala Slutty Barefoot.png (1520x2758, 1.09M)

>Wouldn’t marry Kamala
That’s so gay

You're right. I often post about wanting to do haram shit with Kamala, and what's more haram than a muslim woman marrying an atheist?

Attached: Kamala's Cute Smile.jpg (1017x1442, 237K)

How exactly does she harken back to classic comics?

With the exception of Secret Wars and Civil War 2, she mostly has low-key adventures in her own setting with a well-developed supporting cast, with other heroes as cameos at best.

I don't hate her I just find her really boring especially Wilson dumbed her powers down to big fist and took all the stakes out of the comic. Ahmed is doing better in the power department but I felt like the first arc was drawn out a bitch too much and he threw all the parent's development out the window.

And by the time Wilson felt the need to rebuff her powers, she was already getting ready to leave.

Not really want to switch to Muslim sorry.

make her a christian.

She would get stoned.

No one likes her. They like the *idea* of her, much like the Carol Captain Marvel. All of her stories are complete shit and float by on using memes and waifuisms to get women and fat nerds' attention

I like her but she shouldn't be called Ms. Marvel.
Carol is Ms. Marvel.
Mar-Vell is Captain Marvel.
Kamala needs her own superhero name.

>niggers

Her writers can't seem to agree in how her character should behave. Sometimes she is cute, others she is an asshole, and most of times she is just bland. Plus any meaningful change she goes through gets retconned as soon as possible so she can return to her status quo.

It's pretty annoying to read tbqh.

Muslass

>moslem
>does not use the powers bestowed upon her by Allah to kill all the infidels

*yawn*

Waifufaggotry is like wearing a blindfold. You refuse to look at the flaws because you already have that ideal wife embedded into your skull. It's the same type of naivete a newlywed couple has.

What's Kamala's personality like?
>she's cute
That's not an answer.
>she's muslim
Also not an answer.
>she's a girl
Still not an answer.
>ok she's a fangirl
Fine. How does that separate her from other heroes?
>...
What are her powers. Shes always shown with large hands. What's that about
>she stretches
That doesn't make any sense. How does that tie her to Carol Danvers thematically?
>...
What was the rationale behind giving her stretch powers? What does she do that sets her apart from Mr Fantastic or Plastic Man?
>...

There is nothing about Kamala that makes her unique or stands her on her own. She's a cliche. A trope. A stereotype. You only like her because she's drawn cute. That's literally it. It's the Gwenpool defense.

no you subhumasn here are not people /pol/ is people you have no human rights

>No one likes her.
I like her.

She's cute, she just needs a writer that isn't shit.

/pol/lack here
I don't think about Kamala at all
I do, however, still think about Carol's sweet cow ass

It's not like there's such a thing as finite expression. There's enough room for all kinds of characters in fiction.
That's why it's fucking lazy to turn Carol into Captain, especially when we already had other better Captains.
Just make new good characters ya daft cunts

Attached: 1561648752111.jpg (1100x1400, 278K)

>Fine. How does that separate her from other heroes?
How many other superhero fangirls are there?
And I mean like full on fanfic tier pony version fangirls.

>That doesn't make any sense. How does that tie her to Carol Danvers thematically?
Kamala is a shapeshifter. Mystique is also a shapeshifter and was Carol's nemesis.
There, it's tied.

fag

>Mystique is also a shapeshifter and was Carol's nemesis.
Not really. Do you really think anyone remembers Mystique sicced Rogue on her? People barely remember Rogue stole her powers.
Really there's only one character that can make the claim to being her nemesis - the one and true Superior Ms. Marvel

Attached: ms-marvel-moonstone.jpg (882x533, 121K)

Moonstone stopped giving a shit about Carol years ago, so no.

>What was the rationale behind giving her stretch powers?
Supposedly, G. Willow Wilson wanted to give her a superpower that wasn't "girly" like telepathy or energy hands, and also to play on the idea that all comic shapeshifters are villains. She abandoned that second part, though.

The tale goes that Kamala was supposed to idolize Reed Richards and be called "Ms. Fantastic", but Marvel insisted Wilson use Ms. Marvel because nobody was using it.

The character herself doesn't offend me.
The writers level of blatant incompetence does.

I'll grant you, low level waifu-fags are exactly what you describe.
I can answer that for mine, but she's not the topic at hand.

>How does that tie her to Carol Danvers thematically?
It doesn't. She has the name because she's a fangirl. How hard is it for you to keep up with something so simple?

>>she's cute
yes
>she's muslim
Yes, but nobody cares, her role is to be the Pakistani/Fangirl girl mostly now . the one that occupies the role of Muslim superhero is Dust
>she's a girl
I think nobody likes Kamala just because she is a girl
>ok she's a fangirl
she stretches