If you could make a cartoon about these two chicks, would it be about?

Attached: F3202F23-C108-4DD7-9B28-A07C76D51D45.jpg (1242x1550, 1.32M)

They become housewives

All I can think of are detectives. Maybe with a supernatural twist. Yes how original.

A show about the unique brutality of female interpersonal relationships.
They keep a tenuous friendship that in a lot of ways is based upon the fact that the tubby serious one and the cute arty one each like to feel superior to their counterpart "friend".
The serious dives into where this is true, where it's not true, and how they came to be like this.

for eachother

Lesbian romance

It won't matter what the plot is about because it'll most likely turn into a stupid lesbian romance story and ruin it for me because basedcucksjws are an invasive virus.

Deuteragonist & Tritagonist of a specific NSFW cartoon.
More violence, depression & sorrow than sex actually

the blonde one has a dick

Neonomicon, but with the brown girl thrown in to tick diversity boxes.

120 episodes of gentle femdom

Bump

They compete for cock.

They join the school badminton club and are forced to play doubles with each other

Nice.

The blonde wants big tits. The fat one wants to be skinny. They summon a demon to make their dreams come true, then join him in a hedonistic sexventure through hell.

A spinoff of Heathers, but with heavy influence from Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

a vampire the masquerade show, the serious looking girl is a gangrel (animal bonded vampires, tend to have some animal feature ) and the other is her malkavian friend (they are crazyand/or insane) both were were friends long before turning into vampires, the show goes about the many camarilla bullshitery, not gettin permadeath by werewolves and their bonds with their human life gettin shattered leaving then only their unbreakable friendship, both are straight but like to play with each other

Bump

They'd be background characters in a story about far more interesting people - probably men. No, definitely men.

I don't know but I want them to kiss.

Preferably with tongue.

While undressing each other and trying to sit on or in the other's lap.

And in the next episode they become dogfuckers.

Lesbians...