Green Lanterns

why do people enjoy this shit when it literally reads off like bad boomer fan fiction???

>Irish man is literally Hals cheerleader and biggest dick rider

>Black guy is literally Cleveland Brown from Family Guy who also acts as Hals cheerleader

>Kyle is nothing more than a young naive latino that constantly needs to be saved by Hal

>Muslim is literally just an ex-criminal that wishes he was Hal and not some gun toting spaz

>Spanish woman and everyone else included just wants to fuck Hal on site

>Power ranger emotional space wars with guns and swords

This shit literally reads like someones OC donut steel from Deviant art. How the hell do people enjoy this shit?

Attached: jessica-cruz-and-simon-baz-graduation-ceremony-as-green-lanterns-3.png (576x900, 691K)

>How the hell do people enjoy this shit?
No one did, it just came out during the massive shilling Rebirth had in there.
If you fell for it, that's on you.

Hal's been the main GL for several decades. The whole Green Lantern title revolves around him and for good reason.

Willpower is cool

It's funny how you're talking about a stuff I'm sure happens at the tail end of it's run

>HAL GOOD

>RICH WHITE MAN BAD MUGGA FUCKA

jesus christ, what the fuck is this shit?

and people on this board unironacally think DCs cosmic land scape is better than marvel

Attached: john-stewart-defends-hal-jordan-from-batman-2.jpg (1012x1524, 640K)

>stuff I'm sure happens at the tail end of it's run
Nah pretty much all OP said is on point, but in general the training arc was a massive clusterfuck.

>and people on this board unironacally think DCs cosmic land scape is better than marvel
No one does, stop trying to start company wars in every thread.

What's your problem with Power Rangers, faggot? Too sincere for your cynical adult sensibilities?

I've been reading every story that involves a lantern for a month now. the lanterns and their series have been written like generic shonen characters since pre-flashpoint/post 04 rebirth.

i just dont understand how this shit gets so much praise when it literally reads like a 15 year olds fan fiction.

i almost rolled my eyes into the back of my skull reading some of this shit

Attached: hal-jordan-punches-batman.jpg (1986x1522, 1.56M)

Do they gangbang Hal or do they take turns

The rivalry/frenemy relationship between Batman and any GL is always great. And of course Jess is the exception since she actually likes him.

Attached: simon baz meets the justice league.jpg (1311x2790, 2.53M)

>bad boomer fan fiction
That's just comics

Johns being a salty asshole has nothing to do GL Rebirth.

idk. all i know is that the black guy uses his ring to work logistics as to who goes first

Attached: o2ud0.jpg (590x446, 118K)

Wow Guy so manly of you to hide behind Hal's back when it was you who got beaten up first.

The Lantern books have always been shit

Well i do like DC's Cosmic more if that's okay

Attached: Hfw+_63736ccbe7c74b528645d8d85ebe3094.jpg (300x188, 9K)

Hal isn't even brought up in the GL Crops comics

Why would you read a month straight of a cape character, even moreso if you're not enjoying it? Get a fucking job user.

>for a month now
>generic shonen characters
Probably another benfag trying to read anything GL related in order to find any weakness for Hal.
After DB some tried to read comics but it's been hard for them, since they're used to watch cartoons (and anime) cause of their shitty favorite show.

THEMS MY CROPS RING-SLINGERS

Attached: guardian_of_the_wheat.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)