Why did Craig McCracken hate them so much?

Why did Craig McCracken hate them so much?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (750x400, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/The-Powerpuff-Girls-Season-05/Episode-008-b-Boy-Toys?id=4657
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They did not appeared in new series, but they overall got it worse in the anime series where they are comic reliefs and attack mainly by farting.

He wasforced to make genderbend version of his belowed characters just to satysfy the network.
I never liked them, and never new anyone who liked them either

They were incredibly one note characters

They did nothing wrong

Never heard about this, did CN fuck over any older shows

Really? Seemed like everyone liked them.

Mojo JoJo literally made them out of evil shit from prison (probably rapist and murders)

I just remembered a horrifying memory that after seeing this episode, the next day at school I got a couple of other boys to roleplay the Rowdyruff Boys with me and we bullied this one girl. Now that I look back on it its a miracle she didnt tell on us.

They were kinda lazily written desu
>every Powerpuff girl had their own personality
>boy are just "we like breaking stuff and doing nasty shit bro LOL!"
>Girls, the only for a girl to defeatet a boy is kissing them
They just made a team with three Buttercups

As a kid I wanted to be Brick. I thought the Rowdy Ruff Boys were criminally underused

They were in more episodes when Savino was the showrunner

They had an episode where Princess tries to use them, which I completely missed as a kid. You see they kinda just live homeless in Townsville but don't really care, more like nomads.

Attached: 92364bcdff2c4f957ffb3c7058cd2609cafe12a1_hq.jpg (1024x777, 57K)

They should've stayed as a one off episode, but I did enjoy Mojo and Him fight over who has custody over them.

They killed his brother Phil

>He wasforced to make genderbend version of his belowed characters just to satysfy the network
Source?

>They had an episode where Princess tries to use them, which I completely missed as a kid.
Apparently so did I, I don't remember them ever meeting.

Attached: D1VTiU8XcAEaAoo.jpg (2464x2444, 416K)

that sounds hilarious

Goddamn ChadBros.

Rundown of the episode
Princess is tired of getting her ass kicked.
Notices the Rowdyruff Boys are on par with the girls as strength.
So Princess teams up with the boys, basically saying she can be their suga momma.

The boys, give absolutely no fucks and actually tease Princess for being a girl.
Princess, actually goes crying to PPG
Princess is now suga momma to the girls.
Giving them a boat, plane, and third vehicle I forget.
The boys see it and immediately highjack that shit, and crash it for shits and giggles.

This was actually the PPG plan all along. Kill two birds one stone. The boys are now too busy laughing and having fun to do damage and princess is now out a boat, plane, and third thing.

Well, there boys. What do you expect?

I would've liked them better if they had some basic depth and characterization beyond "lol we're rowdy and we're rough and we're dumb lmao"

No excuses, Dexter, the Eds, Otto, Og and Robot Jones are all better written than the RRB

Attached: Dk4y-yLU8AA0FXO.jpg (1536x1536, 919K)

Attached: CX7zgPaVAAAOF5u.jpg (560x418, 84K)

Just fucking look at them.

Ok so there’s that one episode where they shrink the girls and then the one Rowdyruff boy puts a slug in Bubbles’ dress. As a kid I felt like I was watching someone get raped before I even knew what that was. It fucked me up and I felt horrible.
I know someone here probably had the opposite reaction and developed a fetish after that though.

>and then the one Rowdyruff boy puts a slug in Bubbles’ dress
Grow the fuck up, Ed ate a fucking snail mistaking it for a jawbreaker, and it came through his ear

>character eats a snail for comedic effect
Vs.
>character is forced against their own will to do something gross
The snail wasn't the point here. God are you fucking retarded?

Not her but that was played for laughs and was the kind of thing you would expect from EEnE. The slug thing was extremely unsettling in context and execution.

Attached: EAFj6jLUYAA-BuJ.jpg (1027x750, 154K)

Attached: EAFj6jKU4AAv_iu.jpg (2048x1448, 572K)

>Grow the fuck up
>the post you’re responding to said “as a kid”
what is your reading comprehension?

You are overreacting, surely it can't be that bad

Attached: D7TvpweU0AAK3Wt.png (700x600, 609K)

Personality.

Brick is the leader

Butch is above Boomer, and kinda jittery like a crack head

Boomer is the beta of the group

Attached: DA5RICkUMAIL0WC.jpg (1760x1518, 666K)

Attached: DA5RIJGVYAEMSXQ.jpg (1514x1514, 529K)

Attached: 2388541_p0.jpg (790x648, 167K)

Attached: DY3UaqIVQAEeyZQ.jpg (2048x1448, 464K)

um, sweaty, that's really toxic

Attached: 39865065_p0.jpg (580x393, 292K)

>Boomer
Where is Zoomer then?

Attached: 40215236_p0.png (1600x900, 580K)

Attached: 53077416_p9.png (700x550, 156K)

I feel like this genderswap defeats the purpose.

Keikaku doori.

I'm sorry. . . I don't. . .what?

Zoomer is their version of Bliss.

translator's note: keikaku means plan

I know someone who got a fetish from the femdom/humilliation elements of the ending, he's doing great these days and typing this

I found it strange that they never appeared more. They didn't even appear in the Powerpuff Girls Rule special where pretty much every other villain made an appearance. Their last episode is the one when Him and Mojo Jojo and fighting over custody of them and they decide that they are their own people and will do things their way before flying off. It's actually a pretty wholesome send off for the Rowdy Ruff Boys

He's replying to a post on Yea Forums. I don't think he's doing "great" at all

Oh he also has a slumming fetish

>slumming fetish
Wasdat?

Probably because he was forced to make them to make a gender based about stupid things about stupid shit that boys did as a kid. Similar to the whole idea on what PPG did but it was pretty much more sexist because it's implying that PPG is just the stupid things that girls did.

I didn't care for them either. They were just stupid villians to me. I liked the real villians like Mojo Jojo, Him, or Fuzzy Lumpkins, or maybe Princess Morebucks. Those villians were cool and creative.

I've never seen this episode

Boy Toys
Season 5, Episode 6B

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/The-Powerpuff-Girls-Season-05/Episode-008-b-Boy-Toys?id=4657

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 60K)

I don't know, they are underrated villains