Is there any accurate modern feathered dinosaurs in Yea Forums media?

Is there any accurate modern feathered dinosaurs in Yea Forums media?

Attached: fd985f5b111c96c0441f55b434d0511b.jpg (1280x572, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

landbeforetime.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Feathered_characters
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/
youtu.be/n1ss1xwjPIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea Forums is -> way.

I'm asking for cartoons or comics that feature this kinds of dinos

We have no fossil evidence that Rex was feathered in that manner.

But we have plenty of fossil evidence that they did have some feathers, so the naked shrink wrapped dinos aren't exactly accurate representations either.

>plenty of fossil evidence that they did have some feather
wrong. Literally none of the trex skin fossils had feathers or any sort. And we got nearly all the body as samples now

Have you seen DuckTales? It’s about feathered dinosaurs.

There was a nick pilot that at had a pretty decent feathered dinosaur design but it'll never get made into a show.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

You can't prove T-rex isn't just a big fat birb.

Okay you're arguing rex specifically. My b. But plenty of dinos did, including other tyrannosaurs.

Attached: dlfXcNN.jpg (500x665, 85K)

Land Before Time Sequels
landbeforetime.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Feathered_characters

Based on current fossil evidence it appears that T-Rex lacked feathers. The T-Rex would have been like many large mammals of today and would have lacked major covering while their smaller cousins retained covering of some sort.

because that's a fairly recent theory and dinosaur shows are all 10+ year old
also if they did have fetheres it wouldn't be as many otherwise we never had any doubts about it

I call bullshit on that. Feathers don't fossialize well.

no. only a late niche of small raptors had feathers. sauropods, ceratops and other ankylosaurs had no fathers at all. and since they were herbivore they were 90% of the species.

>Eternal debate between feathers or no feathers
>No real way of knowing which one 100% for sure
>Not just picking the one that looks cooler
Out of the way, you nerds.

>Feathers don't fossialize well

Attached: image.jpg (1024x617, 188K)

Manly Guys Doing Manly Things had them as a semi-regular thing.

Attached: 2015-06-221.jpg (650x688, 450K)

YES

I mean, right? At least in these kinds of media, if you're going for the entertainment approach choose the one is cooler. MTG gave their sauropodes feathers and said "this ones are from a different plane", same exact thing happened in the last Monster Hunter.

Conclusion: make your dinosaurs cool, excuse the lack of "realism" with some bullshit the reader will believe.

Attached: Dinosaur.jpg (564x413, 131K)

> white mana having access to dinosaurs

This makes me want to murder people. White is the colour of pure good and non-alien characters like Elesh Norn

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1396, 269K)

What a fucking terrible opinion.

While many Theropods possessed feathers, including T-rex' smaller cousins. There isn't anything to suggest the Tyrannosaur had a downy coat, never mind fully fledged feathers, once it reached adulthood. What few example of Tyranno skin impressions we have suggest that T. Rex was fully scaled. The only part of it's body we're not sure about is directly along it's spine.

Attached: Xenomorph Rex.jpg (2000x720, 296K)

This makes me want a Jurassic Park X Aliens crossover movie.

the only thing that bothers me with this pic is that it has the matriarch skull ornament but not the egg sac.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/

Maybe it detached or it's a Praetorian

nice try feather fag

Attached: steg-head.jpg (900x609, 212K)

When it comes to Trex being feathered, it more than likely would not have been covered head to toe because it would cook with all the heat it would radiate at being such a size. They would have been more like elephants or rhinos with small strands with their young having more that goes away as they grow.

According to the American Museum of Natural History here's your T-Rex bro.

Attached: T Rex The Ultimate Predator.jpg (2000x1333, 187K)

>t rex
>feathers

I shiggy diggy

Attached: xmQ0KVt.jpg (498x443, 87K)

move aside, here comes the TRUE dinoCHAD

Attached: oh no no nononono.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

>evolutionists make up story about dinosaurs having feathers to promote their debunked theory
>retards fall for it
Like clockwork.

Attached: This is you.gif (474x244, 31K)

>Paleontologists think dinosaurs where giant lizards with tails that dragged on the ground.

>Creationists point out they were the leviatan or dragons mentioned in the bible

>Paleontologists keep updating their knowledge on how dinosaurs looked like, to the point we know are sure the smaller ones are the ancestors to modern birds.

>Creationists keep reading in between the lines of their holy book to prove the bible knew it all along, always behind what the science says.

Attached: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000001CF.jpg (296x197, 20K)

There you go.
youtu.be/n1ss1xwjPIk

what a cute baby

More like
>Evolutionists make up kooky theory about how birds used to be dinosaurs
>Everyone laughs
>They retcon dinosaurs to have feathers to make it seem more plausible

Attached: my ancestor.jpg (500x399, 38K)

What other reptiles look like that? Looks like a seal.

Dinosaurs arent real.

Attached: thatsmypurse.png (555x460, 154K)

We need a cartoon with an Iguanodon shanking something.

Attached: stabby stabby.jpg (1526x1982, 862K)

One of the few anythings that got the actual size of velociraptors right.

Utahraptors are the ones that are human-sized. Those are the ones people think about when they hear "velociraptor".

whenever the fuck Tyrant will come out

Attached: tyrant new.jpg (660x440, 79K)

ya, was more likely something proto feathers or down instead of full feathers. A t-rex covered in down sounds amazing though!
pick up Cretacious, it's a silent comic about the life of a t-rex

Attached: cretaceous_22.jpg (600x900, 125K)

white is worst colour anyway. let them have a couple pity dino's....I feel like they should be birds instead though

Attached: a_dinocomic_01.jpg (1000x923, 388K)

I used to love this comic.

Attached: d3cc0rh-368390dc-845a-4d1c-b180-6755c986fee0.png (735x500, 34K)

me too :(

Attached: Paleo-Tales-of-the-late-Cretaceous.jpg (1034x1600, 723K)

Based creationists

Dinosaurs aren't real and the earth is flat

Attached: dinocuck.jpg (1034x1600, 602K)

Attached: dinocuck2.jpg (1034x1600, 566K)

Creepy

Soulless

Autistic dinofags are the most retarded people, even below Sonicfags, and this thread is proving my point more and more.

lots of 'em

Attached: DuckTales_2017_Panchito-0.png (127x200, 28K)

Liked the house cat one of these. Creepy shit.

Iguanodon's were truly the mafia enforcers of the dinosaur world.

Young Earth Creationists don't think the world is flat. They just lowball the fuck out of its age.
t. Grandson of a Young Earth Creationist, who was apparently a medical scientist.

Do they really used their nails for autodefense? Sounds retarded
>Predator has claws
>Sharp teeth
>Muscular mass
>Way bigger brain
>"LOL I'll use my nail as autodefense :D"

Attached: 156636199548.png (500x550, 99K)

If you want to talk about "accurate" dinosaurs, that picture's a poor choice. A lot of dinosaurs had feathers or some kind of fur-like down, but it doesn't look like Tyrannosaurus did.

Anyway, Manly Guys Doing Manly Things had some comics about raptors with domestication syndrome.

A TMNT comic called "Turtles in Time" had a bunch of feathered dinos, but I found it more interesting that it also had things like pterosaurs with fur and ceratopsians with quills on their hips/tails. Those things have been discovered in fossils, but a lot of artists don't bother to draw them.

It's a joke picture that's making fun of weird Spinosaurus reconstructions.

Attached: 2018-02-05.jpg (650x849, 429K)

Attached: 1555862122355.jpg (960x480, 36K)

Yes, it is absolutely true that plenty of dinosaurs had feathers. Yes, it is also absolutely true that plenty of people make claims for feathers on dinosaurs that have little to no evidence for having feathers.

Is it really so wrong to want to see all varieties of dinosaurs in our cartoons? Good accuracy is always appreciated, but everyone likes a good old fashioned, big scaly dinosaur, but also people would VERY much love to see more completely feathered dinosaurs in cartoons. But respectfully. Mostly. Reasonably.

basically what I'm trying to say is: if Pokemon can do it, more people should

Attached: Tyrantrum.png (1200x1200, 726K)

It's getting pretty late go back to /an/ with your bait.