Untitled

Attached: BE8F2E06-80D2-4222-A098-FAAD56B571E9.jpg (1920x1276, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

villains.fandom.com/wiki/Car_Driver
youtube.com/watch?v=aqS7vMvTmCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

villains.fandom.com/wiki/Car_Driver
based

It was Quagmire

>Brian, STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE

WHO ELSE BUT HIM?

Why doe Family guy use shitty CG for the cars? Season 1-3 didn't have them

Vroom vroom ~

Seasons 1-3 wouldn't have had access to CG, CG in cartoons was more of a 2000s trend. Most animation studios use CG for vehicles, it's cheaper to do when you need them to move around a lot, it looks like shit but whatever.

>move around a lot
Ironic considering the post-cancellation episodes use minimal movement wherever possible.

Why did Brian got killed by his own car?

If people asked enough they would probably do a whole episode just to explain that it was Roger

It was Stewie from the future where Brian lives. Brian's survival leads to an apocalypse so he went back in time to kill Brian and prevent it. But he was foiled by the Stewie from the future where Brian dies going back in time to save him.

From the driver never being revealed to Brian's replacement straight up never showing up again despite only being shown as a cool and friendly dog, that whole plot felt like it was prematurely cut short.

Vinny was much better than Brian desu, he should have been a recurring character, make him Joe's police dog or something

I was just ready for something to be wrong about him, like that other dog the family got when Brian left.

why is the car so detailed?

Because Family Guy has no art director. Even if there is one in the credits I refuse to believe that they’re doing their job.

Its a free-use 3rd party asset from some cgi library or another

i can't believe deoxyz is fucking dead

Attached: 1565029750010.png (853x480, 357K)

How the fuck did anyone take this god damn episode seriously. Jesus, Family Guy is 100% the worst thing to ever happen to western animation.

there is a lot of dummies out there user

Attached: watch_v=34Rk_DC3B9c-(00_02_51)-0003.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

I want to know what this tattoo guy is up to now. Y’know, besides wearing diapers and sniffing glue all day.

>How the fuck did anyone take this god damn episode seriously
No one ever did. Well, except pic related.

Attached: brian-griffin-tattoo.jpg (644x965, 72K)

Publicity stunt just to give the show attention

>Character is mortally and brutally injured
>Put him in a slightly alter standard Seth Mcfarlane fallen pose

Attached: IMG_5237.jpg (650x362, 99K)

Attached: IMG_5238.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

God, Family Guy really knows how to pull the emotional punches. A proud staple of television for sure.

kek

fuck they got shiny deoxys too

Attached: 1566618933510.png (853x480, 358K)

autism to the maxx

at the least FG could've cel shaded the CGI

Nowadays it’s mandatory to know 3D if you wanna get into comics or cartoons career wise

Because the animators became lazy as fuck after the revival

>have one of the few emotional moments in the later seasons
>immediately ruin it with a shitty joke that takes you out of the moment

He showed up later in a glorified cameo as the musical partner of that girl Olivia.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqS7vMvTmCo

God i love these surreal Family guy memes

Attached: epic_lulz.jpg (600x582, 68K)