Seethe

seethe

Attached: 277927523_398679618313078_2966234146883043753_n.jpg (1033x1033, 203.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDBbnmKpqQ&ab_channel=OliviaRodrigoVEVO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good 4 her

You seethe for your pop thot that everyone predicted to sweep under perform

Yike, she needs to get under the knofe and have that underbite fixed pronto

K

She needs to get under the sheets with me pronto

No, she is mine.

Attached: handsupdontshoot.jpg (860x778, 104.55K)

Wish her titties dropped out of her dress instead of her dropping a Grammy :(

/ourqueen/

Attached: pepe-the-frog-telegram-sticker-decal-others-thumbnail-removebg-preview.png (300x300, 102.52K)

we did it Yea Forums

Sexy nose facets

Attached: gr3.jpg (309x383, 27.99K)

Attached: troll face.jpg (860x757, 102.54K)

Why would I seethe? I'm not a fan of her music, but she seems like a really nice person, and she's the nicest major pop star I can remember ever having. I hope she stays at #1 until she's in her 90s.

Underrated

see the

spbp
/thread

why s4g3

why did you bump this thread faggot

Olivia Rodrigo is the next Meghan Trainor.

Win a few Grammys then fade into obscurity.

Relax, guys.

Meghan Trainor won grammies?

>implying the grannies mean anything
never heard her music, never will

She makes my BWC so hard.

JBREKKIE SUPREMACY

How does it feel to have a dick so black and wide?

oh did they have the grammies again

...except that Olivia Rodrigo is attractive (unlike Trainor), makes good pop music (unlike Trainor), has a nice personality (unlike Trainor)... I mean seriously, how the fuck are they even remotely similar? What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

see the what? the booba?

>fade into obscurity
apparently someone isn't all about that game

literally who?

It gets sadder and sadder. Mallcore anyone but teenage girls would be embarrassed to even overhear, now being awarded. Even worse still than the soulless product, the relentlessly saggy and misshapen tits that even that mashing dress couldn't improve.

who ?

>implying the grammies aren't a scam

She's so cute, man

S

A

G

Chubby Checker still has 38 consecutive Best New Artist wins

That push-up bra is doing more for her than her music is.

smoothbrain take

I think you quote the wrong guy user, here

Grammies dont mean much nowadays. They'll give a grammy to cardi b shitting on a track if she comes out as trans and queer.

>comparing my beautiful angsty pop princess to that obnoxious fat pig with obnoxious fat pig music
No.

She's the next Alanis Morrisette. One big album and then a series of shitty flops purchased by cat ladies who grew up with her.

Stay mad nigcel

american nayeon does it again

please stay in your containment thread

The important thing is Olivia Rodrigo will never be the next Taylor Swift REEEEE

none of those are true, retard

seethe

Attached: smiletwins.jpg (3464x3464, 3.62M)

I have never seen women so angry about a beautiful, talented, young woman achieving well deserved success. Women really are cruel.

>n-no you're the angry one
how much do you faggots get paid to shill this bitch that no one will remember in a year

I really don't like the way this lady smiles. It's creepy.

I don't. I do it for free. I am Ol*via's slave. Her peasant, and I will continue to serve her and defend her for all of my life. It is my life's purpose to kneel to this beautiful Goddess. And I will continue to do it as long as it makes gay faggots like you seethe.

Kek I knew I recognized that jutting lower lip from somehwere

kek

post deepfake plz

wait, Billie is not the new hot thing anymore?
damn I'm getting old so fast

who's gonna be the next underage popstar to market it big Yea Forums?

Billie was nobody when she was somebody.

everybody knows Billie, not many people know Olivia, not in my circle anyway and I'm not a boomer, how do you explain that

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDBbnmKpqQ&ab_channel=OliviaRodrigoVEVO

This song is objectively bad. Literally you can only like this song if you are a sixteen year old American chick. Billie deserved better than this.

>everybody knows Billie
...because Interscope gave her a massive and over-the-top marketing push that she couldn't deliver on and she was quickly exposed as a joke.