Batman Beyond

Let's settle this once and for all: How does his mouth work?

Attached: batman_beyond_139636_1_1200x676.0.jpg (1200x800, 57K)

Just don't think about it

Nanomachines, son

Let’s settle this once and for all: Are people even reading the current Beyond books?

Are there any? Last I remember they killed Terry and made Tim Batman and I fucking noped out super hard. I wish Terry didnt get the short end so much, I dont know why everyone hates him except for the fans.

They reset that so it's fine again

Well first there's a calibration which must be performed on every start-up on the suit. This begins by Terry saying April Moon

a white piece of fabric that goes inside of your mouth that you can breath through because it's made of sci-fi mumbo jumbo.

What Beyond books are there right now anyway?

My boyfriend breaths through his gag all day long, how is this scifi mumbo jumbo?

Kino

>Beyond
>read

No

Batman Beyond Rebirth is ongoing right now, and pretty good. Personally one of my favorite change from the old Batman Beyond comics is that Bruce is no longer a cold asshole to his former Batfamily, and thus remained on good terms with Dick instead of the whole "impregnating Batgirl" shenanigans.

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1041x1600, 498K)

He had a Robin for a bit

Attached: Batman-Beyond-25-Robin-Joker-spoilers-1.jpg (1600x1230, 519K)

And this is the next arc starting in October I think. Can't remember

>Are people even reading the current Beyond books?
I thought it got cancelled

Forgot image

Attached: batman-beyond-37.jpg (738x1139, 71K)

Those fucking eyes man, what the fuck

>Show introduces new villains but gives them little development
>Comic continues to ignore them and instead just keeps inventing Beyond versions of regular Bat-Villains

Blegh...

So kind of like what they did with Static.
Except they ignored Static entirely

I read the old series and 2.0, but this new take on Beyond was uninteresting.

I'd gladly take a Batman Beyond Arkham game though.

Isn’t the suit made of nanites?

I’m the only one reading and greatly enjoying it I think

post Maxi

How would it feel if he gave you a blowjob?

It's like Spiderman 2099 where they had few original villlians and would just revamp 616's.

The suit's mask actually sticks to the surface of Terry's face and it has a smart mouth opening mechanism. Thus why the mask seems that it doesn't have a mouth when it's not worn and why it has it when Terry talks, emotes or both.

Please tell me they didn't make Terry Bruce's clone son via genetic overwriting like in the JLU ending. This one thing is what made me rage.

Batgirl Beyond? There would've been one in the original show if it weren't for Bruce Ex Machina.

Skintight mesh lining that can be made sticky by sending a low level electric charge into it to create electrostatic cling.

Attached: Inque_pours.jpg (720x536, 54K)

Attached: Batman Beyond Max.jpg (500x564, 209K)