New Sublo short came out

how the fuck is nobody talking about this gem youtube.com/watch?v=8ZyCdiGKgPM

Attached: sublonewepisode.gif (500x281, 1.77M)

Thanks for reminding me this series exists. It's really well made for a web series, even better then some stuff on actual tv. I like how they took the effort to animate crowds.

the level of skill and fluidity in this episode are insane in a good way

The only problem with this short is there was too much Dickie Woobomer skin and not enough Katy, although the sirens were fine as well

more people need to talk about this series. how the fuck did something like tuca and berdy get a series but not this gold? honestly that bird show probably ripped off this style. Fester Fish was some good shit too but Sublo is a lot more rounded out

the guy who made this worked on tuca and bertie you fucking ding dong

holy shit really? well I guess that's good, and it actually makes a lot of sense. good for Aaron!

he should've just gotten his own show instead of working on that dead end sinking ship, now people will just think he stole his style from it

It's not that easy, I'm pretty sure he would've done it by now. Plus he has a tendency to publicly rip bad shows apart on twitter which may have earned him some enemies

Did he get blacklisted? Just viewed all the episodes last night, thought with some more polish its ready for tv. Already better than squid billies.

This very episode, had a not at all subtle jab at Calarts, so I can see him being that guy.
>better than squidbillies
You wish m8. It's good but Dave Willis is a beast to be matched.

Seems like he's still working on Bojack so he's probably fine. But he said on discord he was trying to be less negative about the industry on twitter

I bet thats only because of the talk shit get hit nepotism that comes with the territory. Unfortunate but its cool he talks to peeps on discord.

yeah he's pretty chill for an industryfag and clearly has a taste for good anime shit like lupin the 3rd and shinchan

So much hand-drawn animation for so little effect

Fuuuuuuck I remember when this dude was on Dumm Comics

I've never seen Sublo and Tangy Mustard before but I liked this episode you posted. Just makes me sad though because the guy obviously worked hard on it but it has barely any views.

>I uh... wet myself.
>aw yeah.
good shit

the same is true of something like Starbarians but x100. At least this guy does it with simple characters on 2s and 3s instead of 1s. And he actually tells a story.

I gotta respect that despite the low view count he's still just doing original content instead of pandering with Marvel parody vids, gamer memes or let's plays

This was really boring. Was it a bad episode, or is the rest of the series like this?

I watched every episode and the commentary track and it's just boring. Good animation, good voice acting (except the cashier who is so dead) but the story is just boring.

Show needs a writer.

lol I like that you subjected yourself to the entire thing. I admire your commitment to beimg indifferent

I did the same thing (minus commentary tracks)
I agree the animation is good and I do like the supporting cast (especially Tito), but the actual stories that they do with these characters are boring and there's almost nothing in the sense of humor.
The main Duo themselves also have very little to seperate from each other, personality wise.
It honestly feels like wasted potential: Good animation, Good characters, but without good stories or humor it's just boring.

I like hand-drawn frame-by-frame animation. I don't like boring stories though.

Episode 13 definitely seems like an improvement since there's a bit more humor, but it still feels boring for the most part.

Yeah honestly this
I actually do like this show but pretty much nothing ever happens with very few exceptions like the Halloween or party episode
There is a lot of potential but he needs to hire a writer

I've only seen 2 episodes and I fell in love with the show, specially Tangy Mustard, that little bastard is so funny

bump

lol

Attached: file.png (1095x597, 282K)

>People actually try to deny that CalArts style exists when even industryfags acknowledge it

Attached: 3424234.png (670x669, 607K)

Attached: 65461321.jpg (300x286, 8K)

Bump

I love this stupid parrot

Attached: tumblr_ohkd3wvzbO1rzo40io3_1280.gif (500x281, 351K)