Which finale was worse?

Which finale was worse?

Attached: mosaic8253dccdafc51bca340e4478eb4f8d7b35a0df65.jpg (600x300, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YpGmz_hl07o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kim posssibles season 3 was god like. Its season 4 finale felt like a fuck you. I really wanted to know if what would happen to them in the long term but it felt like the show just told me to stfu.

The Kim Possible finale was way worse, she barely killed anyone.

Star Vs easily
Kim Possible should have ended season 3 but the finale felt perfectly fine for what it was. Star Vs was just unbearable and had no idea what it was doing

I never saw Kim Possible but it's hard to imagine anything being worse than Cotugno's ending for SvtFoE. Star destroys everything that made her special and that attracted people to the series in the first place, and the people she killed are just handwaved away or laughed off or ignored.

The one with actual genocide in it.

left one. i'm constructing a letterbomb to the writers as we speak.

Right by default. Ron fucking manned up and killed the villains, got his diploma, and likely banged Kim right after the events of the movie. That's the chaddest of chads right there.

This

Ron went fucking super saiyan and massacred alien warlords. He also most definitely fuck Kim silly afterward with mystical monkey dick

Attached: Goku nod.gif (245x242, 628K)

Star Vs by a wide margin. I don't like either ship, but I recognize a superior show and finale when I see one.

not even a question, star vs is GoT levels of letdown

Right because Star killed innocent beings with families of their own and didn't even get Nefcy's stamp of canon.

I don't understand. What exactly is wrong with Kim Possible's finale? I thought it was okay

Kim Possible's ending was fine. Sure, it wasn't the best, but it was still passable considering it was supposed to end an entire season beforehand. At the end of the day, it was still satisfying enough to leave you with a sense of closure.

Star vs on the other hand is just plain inexcusable in every way. It's ending is nonsensical AT BEST. It contradicts virtually everything the series has built up, even in the same goddamn season.

What was the point of building up Moon's character to be more lax about political matters and putting her faith in Star if she's just going to throw all that away and instigate a war she was against the entire series? What was the point of dedicating THREE filler episodes to the wacky misadventures of Star's sentient spells if you were just going to kill them all off and expect people to not feel sympathy over it? Why was Eclipsa such an insufferable Mary Sue? What was the point of showing the end result of Cleaved being the literal apocalypse while treating it like a good thing? How the hell do the clearly magical beings like Lazer Puppies and Ponihead survive while the other magical beings like Doop Doop and the Unicorns just fucking die?

Star takes it by a landslide. KP's wasn't great, but at least theirs was coherent and tried to be satisfying.

Attached: 1556197333946.png (506x487, 217K)

To be fair the Star Vs finale was still the same quality as the rest of the show (absolute dogshit) so I wouldn't call it a letdown

Wasn't Kim actually after robo dick? Ron was literally just the leftover after robo dude turned evil. What a love story.

This (She only wanted him when someone else had him/emotional vulnerable)

If the rest of the show was dogshit, the finale was dogshit baked in a bloated corpse decomposing in the sewer at summertime.

Star vs had gone to shit since the mid-run of S3, so the finale was expected to be the same level shitty stuff.

>had gone to shit since the mid-run of S3

You're completely fucking wrong you wetback beaner fucknugget, it was shit from the start. If you actually watched the show you'd know that. But you obviously don't and just jump on the bandwagon because you're retarded.

Yes she was set up with a robot but that was the movie where Ron realized he had feelings for her and she ended up feeling the same way. Ron had almost every girl going after him. Dude even kissed Bonnie. Half the time Kim was jealous.
youtu.be/YpGmz_hl07o

mlp

KP’s finale was stupid and a little sexist but serviceable.

How was it sexist?

Hacing the male character save the day in the finale in a show about a female protagonist and rendering Kim a damsel in distress who has to be rescued by her boyfriend

Sadly, yes. Instead of showing Star and Marco growing as a couple, Daron turned Svtfoe into the Eclipsa show.