What happened to this show? Why was the second season so short

What happened to this show? Why was the second season so short

Why is there no merch in stores

Attached: Hanazuki.jpg (780x1147, 172K)

Because it sucks, fag.

no

I want to know too, but it feels like everything just vanished. Hanazuki deserves better. Kiazuki best

Attached: 1380323895564.jpg (500x380, 21K)

Kind of a short lived spectacle.Toy line probably wasn't tracking the way hasbro wanted

Attached: delet this.png (960x840, 246K)

Hasbro being hasbro not knowing how to manage cashcows

Her discovering all her emotions was cute

Was it ever a cash cow though?

Man, it really was. I really should find season 2

So Hanazuki thread?
Who was best girl?

Hanazuki>Miyumi>Kiazuki.

Attached: Miyumi´s stockings.png (720x405, 207K)

It easily could have been

Attached: 18eb4e0067b1494aa62691ac4a07eafelg.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>Why is there no merch in stores
Not enough feet

miyumi a good girl but ranked last

I don't look the target audience buying this to be honest

fun fact: the director on Hanazuki (Allison Craig) is a boarder on Mao Mao

It was more or less on Death's Door from the start
It was made to sell merch to a certin group of people (Little Girls). Tried being creative by putting it online but then....It didn't do gangbusters online. This show was gonna live or die by merch

My guess is that some suits up top tried to track the potential sales that the toys could be and just fuckin figured that it wouldn't be worth it. S2 took forever to come out and my it was done for a long time. They just didn't know what to do with it. Why have ANOTHER show made just for Little Girl toys when they already have shows that target that niche? At most any toys released would just be taking sales away from Littlest Pet Shop, or MLP, or something else.

Yeah you got the adults that like it but lets be honest another thing like MLP rising in popularity ain't happening again and you don't want that rep on your toyline/franchise. Even if they did buy the shit.
Somethings just don't get to live out long lives and just peter out

Wasn’t there a third season already in the works by the time second season was airing in other countries

Miyumi didn't have enough time to properly shine like she should've.
>It didn't do gangbusters online
For the most part I agree with what you're saying, but I recall seeing that on youtube it actually got quite a lot of views, and with Hasbro announcing another season, a movie, mobile app, and shorts, it seemed like they thought it was going well enough. It just went tits up when they removed it from youtube and had like little to no actual advertisements for the series airing on TV.
At best you might get a twitter post saying "check out Hanazuki", but only sometimes.

Attached: 67725361_521704868643851_2161152272177525982_n.jpg (865x900, 88K)

Attached: 54247959_2307922349450138_2245860412674140508_n.jpg (768x768, 62K)

They should've focused more on making toys of Hanazuki and less on everything else.

Hasbro is desperately trying to shake its reputation as a toy company to become a full-on media giant. Why do you think they spend 4 billion for Pepa Pig and Death Row Records?

all that shit takes time to produce i'm hoping

You misunderstand me, user, what I meant was that they only made two Hanazuki toys, yet this little fuck gets multiple toys, not to mention the hemkas, and all of the blind bag plastic shit that ended up in dollar stores. Basically, I would've liked to have seen a stronger push for merchandise of the main character.

And you misunderstand me in stating that maybe Hasbro's endgame for Hanazuki wasn't toys at all.

Considering they bought Peppa Pig, I'm willing to believe that they planned all along to get it, and making Hanazuki and letting it bomb was to get rid of its own competition.

>From the creator of the Buzz on Maggie
It's going to be shit

I have my Hanazuki plush, that's all I need.

No it was cute, CUTE!

Attached: 1500058812094.png (300x300, 38K)