voca.ro/13rjAS6z5AbN
voca.ro/1lIgqDlr7KBa
vocaroo.com/18P4d0OxnVYQ
vocaroo.com/1ef1pNtlffyw
youtube.com/watch?v=XhlkabrJIy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice guitar dude

wastin/gg/ your lives

Attached: 1600813256845.gif (300x300, 239.99K)

Boss Katana 50
Jackson JS34Q Dinky DKA-M
Roast my life decisions.
(I haven't bought either yet, going to try them out at the store first)

WHo is this soulful chad?

Good question!

What 9v adapter do I need to keep this fucker from dying every 2 minutes?

Attached: FX600-large.jpg (403x750, 52.21K)

try a ligma

9 Volt 𝌂 center negative, 1.7 Amp

Here’s a sample of a finger style arrangement of Reptilia I’m working on, say something nice about it.

voca.ro/1aN3ifaVEo6q

ignore the missing screw in the bridge, I have to pull the bushings since they’re fucked from the previous owner

Attached: A5708D1A-4386-4EA0-8527-E75F49791003.jpg (2645x3811, 3.89M)

Thank you user.

>literally one of the worst basses on the market
/gg/ is truly full of retards isn't it

I already have a precision and it’s incredibly boring

Wow that was actually really good. I went in expecting a shitpost so that was a good surprise. Now I wanna here trying your luck

>it is indeed
k den

plz help
I'm mostly looking for feel and ease of play for the guitar over sound quality (as long as it isn't complete dogshit), so that's mostly subjective and something I'll have to test, but I don't know what alternatives to test in the ~$300 price range. Any other options I could consider would be appreciated.

Attached: 1646936090799.jpg (688x807, 391.39K)

>can’t even name a bad thing about it
you would be able to do so if you played

Yamaha Pacifica 112.

lmao now he's seething good job sam

thanks, I'll add it to the list
is it a speedy fucker? I'm by no means a shredder, but I do want to learn how to play some slayer soon.

Any guitars you guy's just hate? Doesn't even have to be rational hate.
For some reason I fucking hate the SG.

Attached: 5h8zrjmb86x41.jpg (4032x3024, 1.24M)

Teles. They're gay.

kek
>user's entire existence when he wanted upvotes for CONSOOMING™ but even Sam knows a SG bass is dogshit

Attached: 1648681376756.jpg (750x933, 517.32K)

Yes it's got a very thin, fast neck. It's the best guitar in that price range imo. They have really good QC, and because Yamaha doesn't have the brand power Fender or Gibbons does, they're pretty underpriced relative to other brands.

Samuel Campos dos Santos Montoya.

How does it compare to the squier mustang bullet? Does it edge out fender in the pickup/trem department or something?

I also picked this up

Attached: 59BCD855-AA33-4FCF-BE18-C9DFA62B55AB.jpg (750x563, 80.78K)

Are these worth it at $60. They usually go for $200

harmanaudio.com/sale/DOD440-14.html?cgid=sale

Attached: pa8rdgvgmfu2qqtdomfg.jpg (1600x900, 69.04K)

That's a beautiful bass dude. Neat thing they don't tell you is that when you buy a Gibson you get the added bonus of making all of the favela rats in /gg/ seethe with anger.

+1 on Teles. Also strats and superstrats.

>smt chinkshit
lmao you might as well be buying a behringer pedal it's the same trash

>ignore the missing screw in the bridge,
Wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't said anything.

>favela dweller larp
the absolute state of poverty stricken third worlders lmfao

Attached: 1611697399172.jpg (900x900, 84.67K)

Yeah I don't even really need that sound but at that price you're basically paying Behringer prices anyway. I think I'm going to get it. This is what they look like on the SMT, is it bad? I never did get much learnin done.

Attached: dod.jpg (889x1232, 126.76K)

>This is what they look like on the inside*

lol had a bit of a Sam moment there

Would you say the Yamaha still beats the Jackson when it's on sale for $280? It's normally 360, and the yamaha is 210. I'm willing to pay more for the Jackson if it's a bargain at its sale price.
The Jackson JS42 is also on sale for $300 down from $400.
Would you still recommend the Yamaha?

lmfao that's not a smt circuit board dumbass and its not the pedal you'd be buying
>$60
just get a behringer or one of those shitty danelectro pedals for $25, you could have 3 pedals for almost the same price you'd be paying for that shitty dod

too late already bought it :^)

The meatbox I just bought from the same series has the same kind of circuit board, now I aint done much learning but i'm betting to wager that the Envelope Filter is the same.

Anything with dot inlays

key for the mega?

Shecters. They remind me of the middle school fedora wearers who were obsessed with them

i love my dot inlay sg with its thin finish wearing off or getting polished by my onions zoomer sweaty little hands

my understanding qc and playability is better in low end Yamaha guitars, especially things like fretwork, nutwork, etc. so you're more likely to get a guitar that plays pretty good with a cheap setup rather than having to get into fretwork and shit. never played either of those guitars. at that price range, specs are gonna be similar when it comes to tuners, pickups, etc. the most important thing is you get a guitar that doesn't have any major issues.

btw I have a Yamaha Pacifica 112 myself, it was my first guitar. still using it today 20 years later (upgraded it quite a bit though).

>tfw I just realized Sam will likely go throughout his entire life without ever touching a nitro finished instrument

Sad!

Attached: sad brazilian.jpg (612x407, 54.48K)

Go play them in person. Buying a guitar online is like buying shoes online. Might look amazing, but it’s hard to know how you’ll like it without trying it out first. Go with a talented friend or ask an employee at the gear shop to play while you try out the settings of the amp to see if the tone palette suits you.

>Captcha: vvvxv

what a shame, i can even lick mine and taste the naphtha aftertaste on the finish

My favorite thing about nitro is that when I accidentally bump it into something it becomes" well loved" or "honestly aged" instead of losing ton of it's value because the market for poly finished crap is all penny pinchers trying to out-gypsy eachother.

Just watching a video where a guy rants about how Jackson's QC has gone down the shitter.
youtube.com/watch?v=vlH4Aw0Ah20
I'll see what they have at the store, maybe they got duds, maybe not. The Pacifica does look like the most consistently good in the price range, so if the Jacksons are duds it's an easy buy.
Yeah, that seems to be the case. I'm getting a lot of conflicting info from reviews. Some say the JS series is great, others say it's complete garbage, and ultimately I don't know if I'll like it subjectively.
Damn, I was hoping there would be more options to check out when I get there, though. Maybe they'll have some decent used bargains. This price range isn't that great for options, but it seems like the Yamaha is a good ol' reliable to pick up if everything else is shit.

>a fool and his money...
lmfao

Attached: wsk0rlbz4p9t59kvqegu.jpg (640x480, 76.35K)

Lmao I actually made you google gut shots like a retard. So easy

>got this nigga doing research at my command

Attached: b3b8ae597aaa33fdaa3c69a2f2d8a841.jpg (382x400, 25K)

lmao he's seething now good job sam

>This is his social life

Imagine even Sam knowing better than to buy $60 Behringer pedals holy shit

Attached: 480.png (390x470, 11.68K)

imagine the neck dive

the analog behringer pedals are great

sure for $25 not for $60

>Crying over $35 difference

lmao. Thats the average price of 1 meal here in America paco

eh it depends on the model, the analog ones are 1-1 clones of the boss pedals so even at 60 youre still coming out on top
i got the EQ pedal, the orange fuzz, the purple drive and the tube screamer clone and theyre pretty beast (although I paid 20 bucks each for them)
youtu.be/ApJZa8yCMCQ

Oh and the delay

literally can't go wrong with that, the js34s are really good bang for your buck. id recommend getting the 100 watt katana though because the 50 is missing some features
or get the head
i had the head and a dinky i dropped a 84 reissue Floyd rose into and it was fucking killer

you're seething so hard lmao
>so even at 60 youre still coming out on top
lmfao no you're not dumbshit
>$60
>for a $25 pedal
if you pay $1.50 for a $.75 walmart sam's choice cola because a coke costs $2 you're not coming out on top either. learn basic math idiot

nta but he has a point, I wipe my ass with 40 bucks
if it was at 100 you'd have a leg to stand on but 60 really isnt gonna break any Americans wallet kek

you're like a little boy begging so hard for my attention lmao

I don't have time for your Favela economics lol who cares

>if you pay $1.50 for a $.75 walmart sam's choice cola because a coke costs $2 you're not coming out on top either.
yeah but what about Dr. Thunder? better than Dr Pepper

trust me sam nobody wants your attention im just giving sound advice

Attached: Jenny.png (250x188, 60.31K)

see? look at you go lmao

This anons asking the real questions
Dr pibb too

>when even Sam blows you the fuck out

Attached: 1648181902420.jpg (540x720, 177.69K)

nobody knows what you're talking about user

Attached: Sam buying first Behringer pedal.jpg (800x412, 48.53K)

lmao he's in maximum seethe mode now good job sam

Is that the Brazilian Dream Gibson™ Les Paul ive been hearing about? Damn that dude must be rich.

>when even Sam bullies you about money

Attached: 1493860834551.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

thread part is i bought mine on a credit card and then switched jobs and couldn't make the minimum payment for a couple months and now im paying like 300 bucks for a hundred bucks worth of pedals lmfaoe

...Who are you talking to?

look at him go lmao

my older brother had a SG bass before he died and the thing was fucking boss i don't see where the issue is here, they're good basses

His schizophrenia flares up when he's been personally hurt. It really is kind of mean to bully the kid tbqh

Attached: D145_112_290_1200.jpg (974x1200, 158.23K)

tfw come here for years, dunno who sam is, and dont care

>this is who's shitting up the thread
voca.ro/14114Zf9Oz1Z

This actually sounds awesome, who is this?

Pretty sure that's Flea on MTV unplugged

thanks

Actually Isolated power blocks. Meaning

The only people that don't like those guitars are boomer LARPers I have literally never played a bad one, Ive heard boomers say that if its a bolt on neck it's not a real guitar while strumming cowboy chord bullshit you literally cannot take an old man's word seriously when it comes to guitars. They also say that that toanpaint is a thing. Just get one and you'll love it i personally guarantee it
the only complaint i had with mine is whatever finish they use on the fretboard takes sweat stains very quickly

>guitar equipment and accessories out of stock left and right
>"we will have more info on our stock in over 3 months"
>"back in stoick after October"
Guys, what is going on..?

Attached: dogepad.jpg (4032x2690, 1.23M)

>only complaint i had with mine
>wall of buyers remorse cope
lmao

>buyers remorse
>on a 300 dollar shitplank
user..I..

>the many tribulations of the mindless CONSOOMER™

Attached: 2aa.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)

twhat are you trying to get?

Usually I look for whatever I want on the big box websites then if it's not in stock there usually it is on reverb or ebay
just corporatists being corporatists, making demand where there is none

oh ok so it was just classic poorfag seethe instead i should have known

If I can find the head for the same price as the 50w I'll definitely get it since I mostly just use headphones, anyway, but the extra features I won't really need and I can't justify the extra cost.
I should be testing it out tomorrow, so moment of truth then. I'm not a purist, and I care most about functionality/feel, so hopefully it's what I'm looking for. I just want a speedy fucker that feels like butter.
If that issue is just cosmetic, I'm fine with it. As long as it doesn't turn into a tele I couldn't care less.

>19 posters

Attached: 1595861427278.png (515x821, 59.03K)

>109734219
take your meds retard (oh wait you can't because Brazil) i make 300 dollars in a fucking day

Oh shit
>it really was

>whatever finish they use on the fretboard takes sweat stains very quickly
if it's rosewood fretboard it probably doesn't have a finish, you're just a fat pig.

The heads usually go for like 250 used so there really shouldn't be an issue there, and what you're describing is basically what the JS series is. cheap, speedy fuckers that punch way above their weight class. i only changed the bridge out on mine because i like shiny stuff

It's amaranth which you would know if you did a 5 second google search. sit down retard you literally don't know what you're talking about.

>It's amaranth which you would know if you did a 5 second google search
i don't want the CIA to think i'm poor

>unironic schizo irl
>that cant fucking play his way out of a wet paper bag
should've known

>poorshits in /gg/ wrin/gg/in/gg/ their hands over $250 boss katanas and $300 chink shitplanks

Pure comedy /gg/old

Attached: sad-guy-with-empty-pockets-drawing_csp21646504.jpg (314x470, 28.7K)

vocaroo
nao

>the tri/gg/ermaster strikes a/gg/ain
i kneel troll sama

Attached: 1986867623316.png (335x506, 324.01K)

voca.ro/134BcJo2d8RY

It's safe to say that none of you people have jobs. lol

dont you get sick of playing Indiana Jones

>not knowing /gg/ is full of unemployed losers
lmao
you'll learn

it's the same one from last night and no

>mfw the toan ive been searching for (early buckethead) is actually a dual rectifier and not a 5150
>mfw i spent literally years searching/trying to dial in for a toan that was never gonna happen without a mesa
it hurts

Attached: 1646445679313.jpg (803x688, 104.08K)

You'd think all the chink shitplanks that get posted here would be his first clue.

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59.41K)

Any of you guy's ever use Sweetwater to order shit from? I was wondering if it's reliable or not.

Attached: 1647582764624.gif (112x112, 798.68K)

the sad part is when you realize they're not teenagers goofing off on Yea Forums but 30yo men who still live at home with their parents who can barely scrap enough cash together for a jackson dinky

Attached: 1384352303116.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Samuel Campos

i can't believe it bros

yeah i did. only gripe is the intonation wasn't even close, i wish i took a picture you could tell by looking at it. they supposedly do an inspection for things like that but whatever. i turned some screws. positive: they put some candy in there

they're great

what?

Wow it’s like I’m really at guitar center

that the poster count hasn't gone up in more than 100 posts

Attached: 1644132203188.png (512x512, 203.56K)

Thank you

>tfw all 20 of us itt

Attached: stuart-smalley.jpg (1955x1026, 205.72K)

Whatever it takes to play and have fun. Nobody cares if your technique and hand muting is perfect when your melodies suck ass.

Yeah but if youve got a great melody with shit technique it's just gonna sound like ass

Fun is what failed musicians have when they can't have success.

>/gg/ - n/gg/mi general

Classic Sam post forcing himself to do something he hates because he thinks itll carry him out of the favela
it won't btw

>guitar general
>hardly any playing

voca.ro/1bhEAuAYx8fF

What acoustic is that? Sounds pleasant

This really should be the OP. No one who has ever made the mistake of clicking on any of the shitty playing posted here could possibly disagree.

enter

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x865, 31.21K)

Thanks user. It’s a Taylor 416CE with Elixir nanoweb light 80/20 strings

Nice, love the cutaway acoustics. Cant get up into that top register easily with a dreadnought

fuck that guy
Take your meds before your nurse has to bring in the funnel schizo

>this made one of the n/gg/mi's seethe
kek

doesn't upload playing because not better than the people who do, probably has to use tabs to figure out 4 chord songs, thinks he knows theory because he knows some words

>he's seething even harder now

Great company. A super religious boomer ran it and hired a bunch Id millennial stoners trying to make it as artists to sell gear.

Works great and they have a great return policy if you don’t like the wood specs on your Les Paul

>22 finally shows up
>is a consoomer reddit spacer

Attached: emoji_thumbs-down_thumb.jpg (640x340, 37.45K)

yeeeeah gonna have to hard agree with this post

Who inspired your guitar playing style the most? I grew up a Blink fan but as I started learning guitar I got really into Queen's Of The Stone Age.

Attached: josh-homme-queens-of-the-stone-age.jpg (980x653, 109.06K)

A better question would be who gives a fuck

kek /gg/ stays based

Is the Japanese Revstar really that much better than the Indonesian? They look exactly the same.

Who gives a shit? They're both ugly ass uncanny valley shitplanks made by soulless bugmen. Sounds like your shit filter needs tuning up

Gibsons are ugly so I don’t want one

just say you're poor

>needing to say it
>in /gg/
lmao
you'll learn

Ever think, man, if only my grandpa bought a 59 Les Paul and some Pre-CBS strats and teles? You have an opportunity right now to buy an Indonesian Yamaha Revstar. In 30 years when you are old, these babies will be hugely sought after and go for tens of thousands of dollars. Honestly probably sooner than 30 years. 10 years.

>Ever think, man, if only my grandpa bought a 59 Les Paul and some Pre-CBS strats and teles? You have an opportunity right now to buy an Indonesian Yamaha Revstar. In 30 years when you are old, these babies will be hugely sought after and go for tens of thousands of dollars. Honestly probably sooner than 30 years. 10 years.

Attached: li-zhaoxing.jpg (400x579, 55.64K)

hmmmmm... i wonder what time it is in china right now

Attached: 9mL8ICsR_400x400.jpg (388x388, 24.62K)

So are they that much better?

Thanks user, I’m really happy with it. Taylor’s have that bright sound and really strong midrange that people love. I don’t consider the cutaway very necessary; it’s nice sometimes for sure, but I don’t find myself missing it on my Larrivee dreadnaught.

Anyone here actually write stuff? Here’s some mumbled scatting over chords I liked.
voca.ro/13rjAS6z5AbN

Its possibly true, i see ancient kays and stuff that you could have got for a tenner back in the day going for two hundred now

this is shit lol

I’m these:
I’d say I’m most influenced by Elliott Smith and David Longstreth. I’m also quite inspired by Steve Howe and Bill Mize, particularly Steve’s “Clap” and Bill’s “The Road Scholar.”

That's funny I found out the same thing about your mother last night

His mom's value is definitely depreciating

Poast OC or gtfo. I’m not posting my best shit for a bunch of wallflowers.

Attached: 1639361421646.gif (320x180, 1.36M)

>Anyone here actually write stuff
yeah, here's the bridge section from a song I wrote
voca.ro/1lIgqDlr7KBa

in other words you can't play for shit lmao

sucks

After browsing a few of these threads, I've yet to actually hear anybody play decently. It's all just been sloppy dad rock and acoustic incompetence. Is there anybody good that I've missed that actually browses these threads or is Yea Forums just full of shitty guitarists that couldn't compete on reddit?

Attached: such depress.jpg (552x563, 34.76K)

I just come here when I need a laugh. Yea Forums has better guitarists than /gg/

dan/gg/erously based

Attached: 1648176189511.png (500x500, 296.02K)

Seriously, the average K-On! cover band would smoke anyone here.

What time do all the third worlders go to bed and /gg/ dies for the night? 5:30pm EST? Or do they desperately hang on hoping for some American attention until 6?

Attached: sam's life in gg.jpg (800x554, 57.71K)

Why are you all so obsessed with Sam?

its literally 2 guys

>t. sam
just say 'obsessed' like you used to

and you just replied to him
and so did i

>tfw my dad has a pre-CBS Strat and a '60s 335
>they're left-handed and I'm not

>obsessed
uhbsayuss

You mean Samuel Campos?!?

Josh Homme's a pretty cool guitarist, but most people inspired by him suck really hard. Like they completely missed the point of why this dude plays the way he does.

Nice user, I like the way it starts out small then all the instruments kick in. This board could use more musicians posting oc, that one samefagging troll is shitting it up.

>he's still seething

>tfw your grandfather had a 60s es335 and when he died your dad sold it to guitar center for $1000.00

vocaroo.com/18P4d0OxnVYQ

>184 posts
>25 posters

Attached: ralph-wiggum-simpsons.gif (480x360, 232.7K)

vocaroo.com/1ef1pNtlffyw

So 6pm? Are we almost there?

Attached: gee gees bed time.jpg (299x169, 7.17K)

ITS FUCKIN BURGER TIME LETS GO

Stand up and fight fa/gg/ots! Defend /gg/ from the plebbit and the Yea Forumsnail c/a/ncer invaders!

youtube.com/watch?v=XhlkabrJIy8

Attached: C10124E3-F910-46B1-9AD6-037BA9AC7CE4.png (500x952, 225.98K)

>video unavailable
lmao will shit colored third world meal babbys ever learn

SAUSAGE PARTY

Attached: original-2919911-2.jpg (350x270, 16.45K)

You’re part of the problem, OP.

>the problem concernin/gg/ my social life

Attached: 1640086452106.jpg (1000x667, 226.04K)

Is a classic vibe worth it over an affinity as a moding platform? I already have pickups, bridge, and locking tuner's.

yeah better neck which is all that matters