What's the weirdest/dumbest shit you've seen at a Yea Forums related convention ?

What's the weirdest/dumbest shit you've seen at a Yea Forums related convention ?

Attached: 120.jpg (500x334, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6AzUv3LXDc
youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw
youtube.com/watch?v=I-sH53vXP2A
youtube.com/watch?v=4TzVOLOROkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's why Tumblr needs to cease as a webpage.

i saw a butt once

a greasy rainbow dash dakimakura. that's it; i go to pretty tame conventions

I once saw Kel Mitchell from Kenan and Kel in person. That guy is a fucking manlet

>autistic female on the 37/48 bus loudly explaining star versus ships on the phone (to her mom it sounded like?)

I once thought I saw someone cosplaying as Hellboy's Rasputin. It was just Alan Moore.

Homestuck.
Every time.

Two obese thots in pol shirts.

Attached: DBZs.png (640x480, 457K)

I dunno, but I guess I'm going to see something in November since my city is going to have a con with Ewing and a bunch of DBZ voice actors, so between the people triggered by Hulk and the people triggered by the leaked audio I know someone is going to pull something there.

You're an idiot goblin

Attached: child.png (93x100, 27K)

they're tween mexicans, cut them some slack

the face of a man who wanted broly instead

Well, I went to a horse convention in 2012, and saw Spiderman.

Attached: guess where's Spiderman.jpg (700x525, 81K)

some young dudes were kissing and all the people at the place were hype as hell because that because muh yaoi

Hetalia cosplayers being Hetalia cosplayers. That shit is just wrong.

>a horse convention

my immediate thought was "is there an artist's alley" and there is isn't there

Had a funny interaction with a coworker. The dude is in his 50's and lives in San Francisco. He comes into work and tells me he saw the weirdest thing. Some girl was standing in line at the grocery store with giant grenades on her arms. I paused for a second, pulled up a picture of bakugou on my phone and asked if she looked like this. Apparently comic-con was in town that weekend and he ran into some cosplayers at the store.

Not the most outrageous story but seeing an older man trying to understand cosplayers was pretty funny to me.

There were several, all gr8 arght. I bought none because I'd rather draw myself than spend very limited money on someone else's work.

real horse or, "horse" horse?

Attended E3 and Angry Joe walked past me. He looked lonely. ;_;

I forgot what you meant by that and thought you meant some livestock and rodeo. Was very confused as to why it was Yea Forums content.

I once listened to a "gay male identifying" woman talk about her list of prepared arguments for when a fag finds out she doesn't have a penis.

Be vigilant, my queer dudes.

Attached: munk3.jpg (204x179, 5K)

It wasn't in the summer in Secaucus, NJ, was it?

I've heard some really weird shit, but that's a new one.

Attached: 1374349535455.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

His smile and optimism, gone

Attached: 27651EA9-635C-43E6-9963-D0B276F1024E.jpg (640x650, 221K)

The same one.

Saw Jew Wario shortly before he kill himself. He shake me hand and I have not washed since.

I was there. I'm even in the photo of said group on wikipedia, showing all the cosplayers.

I was dressed up as the red one. Thank god you can't see my face, since I'm behind a bunch of people.

I was there as well. I met my little sister there for the ifrst time.

I really liked WonderCon this year and plan to go next year.

The whole event felt like a clusterfuck to me. I have never encountered an unfriendlier convention crowd in my life. Everything about it felt wrong. I was so pissed off by the end of the first day that I didn't even come back for the second day.

Attached: nope we are done.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

Oh wait there was a booth selliing those anime body pillows with buff dudes on them.
I didn't get close enough to investigate but they had big stickers over the dicks.

PARKER! I NEED PICTURES!

PICTURES OF HORSE VAGINA!

Attached: jj.jpg (544x400, 20K)

At one horse con in San Fran last year, a friend of mine who writes for Horse News had his soft toy stolen and, er, assaulted by a nasty fuck who analyses TF2 videos and episodes of horse show.

A TF2 analyst would be bad in itself.

But this guy was an edgy fuck and tries to be all nasty and edgy. And wore a stupid fucking steampunk hat. Anyway the guy was outed as a possible pedophile, and another analyst said that we should all forgive him for what he did.

Anyway, my friend demanded an answer but this analcyst managed to almost get him expelled from the con after tricking a low ranking staff member into thinking he knew the con chair and would get her fired if she didn't tell my friend to leave, drama occurred, and my friend threw the analcyst's hat into the toilet.

Good.

Oh, in something not cringey at all, I met Chris Chan at the big con in Baltimore his year, and she was actually pretty chill, spoke for a bit, pretty nice.

The Shim Sham Sisters were the best.

For real. The cosplayer section had a totally different energy from the rest of the show. Everything about it was fun, unlike the rest of the event. It also had the highest concentration of women.

Attached: Spiderman out of fucking nowhere.gif (320x172, 3.32M)

>I met my little sister there for the first time
Wtf, was she born there or something?

>she

haha

It opens a whole line of questions the world isn't ready for.

>goblinfag is a tumblr user
not surprising

Spiderman jumpsuits jave always been a weird go to for people who want to wear unrelated costumes to events.

Only this time it was a related meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6AzUv3LXDc
Anyone have the video where the Voltron people basically have to tell someone to fuck off for speaking too long?

I was at a con where I heard some Homestuck cosplayers completely ruined the hotel hot tub by getting into it in full body paint. I think it cost the hotel thousands of dollars, and now there’s no hot tub anymore, and the hotel fucking hates hosting the con but they’re locked in a contract.

Homestucks in the early days with their un-sealed grease paint were notorious for those first two years. I heard several stories about walls, bathrooms, and other people's costumes befouled or completely ruined by those folks touching stuff or glomping people. What a nightmare that was...

Attached: fuckin nerd.gif (288x176, 1.19M)

I remember hearing stories about this at other cons a couple of years ago that some cons flat out banned homestuck cosplay

Attached: good.gif (300x170, 1.18M)

Sounds strangely similar but tamer than the rainfurrest convention.

OH NO NO NO NO

a flash mob of cosplayers dancing while top 40 music is blaring

Gosh i want to go to wondercon again

Attached: 942EDE26-52BD-43BE-8D4C-53922F352D96.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

>top 40 music
God I hate modern pop music.

I'm 25 and I've never gone to one yet. Someday. As long as there's still a few homestucks

after the deadpool movie came out, that year at phoenix comicon, deadpool cosplayers would just group up on each other.

kind of makes me wish i'd seen that movie and gotten on board

there was also an unofficial brony parade around 2012. this was much easier to do because they didn't have the massive TSA-style security yet, so having a large parade route outside was easy

Does anyone have that webm of the guy at the convention who’s walking down the aisle and then starts acting like he’s in an anime?
Like he does this scarecrow pose with his arms and then the “hmmmm” pose.
Please help or pic related will come for you

Attached: 74C8D7B1-8C94-4CA6-AF2D-D2D4B9952573.png (657x872, 280K)

Hetalia isn't that bad. The show, not the fans. I'd compare 'hetalians' to bronys in terms of autism. I used to be one

Should I ask?

I don't know what you're on about.
Immunity cat protects me all times

>first con
>new york anime fest 2007
>14 years old by myself
>Friday and its pretty low key because NYAF didn't catch on yet
>marshmellow mascot thing for a booth approaches me
>making these nyu noises
>wants me to dance with it
>proceed to dance with marshmallow nyu thing
>marshmallow pats me on the back and leaves
>wtf was that?!

I miss stuff like like. Impromptu ridiculousness that wasn't pure faggotry was nice, but it doesn't happen so much any more at anime cons.

Attached: 1306642283391.gif (240x160, 596K)

There was an exhibitor with Pumpkin carvings of Superhero logos/etc in freaking SDCC

wtf is "gay male identifying" woman?

>woman identifies as a gay man
So, she's straight, then.

i imagine so, but she wants those gay clout points, and more importantly wants to date a faggot

Attached: 1537262740726.gif (200x200, 2M)

>Horse convention
AW FUCK, I know what you mean.

Attached: Red_eye_Punguin.png (400x300, 145K)

My guess is that she's planning to transition at some point so she's trying to get into the mindset of being a man?

how is that not 80% of all the fucking cosplayers out there

nah, trans folks these days usually like to be incredibly up front with their trans-ness, throwing all attempts to pass out the fucking window. magfest is absolutely full of trannies who put on a dress and dont even try. shave, for fucks sake!

No, the people there smell like a weird substance called obo, its unbearable

Here’s a video
youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw

wow fuck furries

Attached: wtf14.png (811x879, 966K)

Anybody willing to publicly associate themselves as or with a furry is mentally ill. Not just dissociatives, but drug abusers, chronically depressed, autists (duh), and people antisocial to the point that they make incels seem chipper.

Avoid them, keep them isolated to each other's company until they take their medications, and make sure they're as far away from a gun as possible.

Attached: 20871.jpg (312x272, 29K)

Maybe she's into anal and twinks.

>Be 18.
>Be legit jacked.
>Spent my free time with sports & comics.
>Go to con.
>Legit women with hygiene odors "glomp" you.
>Literally ass grabbed, crotch grabbed, etc during the short time I was there my first day.
>Had sexual advances constantly.
>Leave, shower, never speak of it again.

That's sexual assault. You better take those cunts to the court.

This screams false flag attack

>I met my little sister there for the ifrst time.

Wat.

Attached: catwoman.jpg (576x721, 119K)

Why the fuck would anyone go to something like this what the fuck

Was his hand wet from the vaginas he fingered

I assume it was either because their parents divorced or one of them was given up for adoption.

I think the only time I was ever glomped was when I had a cosplay with pleather pantz. They at least asked first and it was just a hug, so I guess it wasn't bad.

>What's the weirdest/dumbest shit you've seen at a Yea Forums related convention ?
your face.

Well, they're showing Steven Universe related footage between the marathon, so that.

>and make sure they're as far away from a gun as possible.
80% of /k/ is furry dude it's way too late

People putting out their speakers and putting cringy music while screaming memes. Like incel, reddit, cringy, etc.

That's a thing? I've never heard that.

I’m out of the loop, anyone have the name of the event or an article or something? It’s been talked up like some kind of legend

Attached: 855D2157-776D-4080-B0F6-8B7CB0BEBEB9.jpg (723x612, 86K)

>t.furry

The process has already accelerated

What the hell? This guy really needs to see weight watchers, unless this was years ago.

Yes, they put shit like this. It's mainly parody music (no Weird AL included)

youtube.com/watch?v=I-sH53vXP2A
youtube.com/watch?v=4TzVOLOROkM

That's just a few examples. Out in the open, for others to hear. Fuck those cringy lords.

And if you don't agree in liking any of their music they will start screaming memes.

Attached: 5c8073e5cba00d09a1832cde-large.jpg (600x600, 117K)

And one last thing...I don't know if they are being ironic or satirical.

>people still play ninja and dance to DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide

These people have autism...

>wtf is "gay male identifying" woman?

are we still pretending that this is less confusing than saying "trans gay man"?

go try jerking off to the Guys with Pies collection and see how well that works

I saw High Jew Elf Kyle and Grand Wizard Cartman cosplayers who were chicks, really cool costumes and the other chick had Jewish features while the other one was chubby. Asked for a pictures and they said "sure" and did their poses. When I took the pictures they suddenly kissed each other. I was confused so I thanked for the photo and now I have a photo of lesbian Kyle and Cartman making out.

Can't just say something like that without posting it.

I saw John Dimaggio on 3 separate occasions and each time he was fucking pissed. Not sure why. Maybe annoying fans. Maybe he just has a temper. Strangely one of those times was in restaurant across the street and he was at table all by himself scribbling on a napkin,red faced and furious.

Instructions unclear; dick caught in waffle iron

This oddly reminds me of when I went to Anime Expo in 2014 and some religious group were preaching outside of the con building about how we were all going to hell for indulging in satanic animes, then some 30-something looking woman just comes out and shouts FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY. which was the hot meme at the time.

Fallen kingdom is way better than original.

Was it these two? Lesbian Stick of Truth cosplay turns out to be surprisingly popular, but these were the only ones with good costumes that showed up with a quick search.

Attached: cosplay.jpg (2000x1333, 2.31M)

WUH OH
BIG

this isn't /x/, dude.

Sounds to me like you dont know how to have a good time. That shit always slaps no matter where you play it.

Your whole show look like Dashcon, stage look like a ball pit

That's actually from AGDQ but here you go

Attached: 1467923418728.webm (516x436, 2.84M)

kek

>Go to con 2 years ago
>Have to stand in line for 3 hours just to get in to get my badge
>Guy adjacent to me is cosplaying the salt bae meme while wearing a sandwich board with the galaxy brain meme on top of blasting Never Gonna Give You Up
>Nod my a bit to Rick Astley during the first few minutes
>Try to ignore it after about 35 minutes
>1 hour and 22 minutes pass and I'm mildly annoyed
>1 hour and 50 minutes pass and I'm ready to throttle the guy

Attached: 1534131916313.png (1440x834, 1.11M)

dont be a stranger to love

Finally, someone with a brain.

user kidnapped a little girl

But Jonah, is your wife available for a photo shoot at such short notice?

I had the same shit happen to me too user, it sucks.

> basically irl Yea Forums

I only laugh because i can’t cry anymore

We can't be more specific, you're going to have to use your powers of inference. If we told you the name of the convention, this thread might get dusted.

Attached: 1306913271894.gif (215x194, 542K)

He's probably dead by now.

A panel where a dude talked about how he wanted to fuck minions, he even had that shadman minion in the slide show

what the fuck...

Nope

Just observing . if something like this just suddenly happens id raise suspicion

because it's fun
do you hate fun??

Kingdom Hearts cosplays in a big group all paddling eachother on the butt and pretending to make out for the camera.
Pretty average weird con shit, really.

in other words: she has taste.

I've only been to anime cons with friends. I'm debating going to a comic con this year that'll have Neal Adams, none of my friends are interested and I don't know if it's too awkward to go alone.

>going to conventions
cringe

An obese man with backward knees.

Comic conventions are kind of dull. It's mostly shop talk with a few comic guys.

I'm so fucking embarrassed for him

Attached: mfw Norton.jpg (600x304, 17K)

Attached: hitormissclass.gif (360x360, 2.75M)

I was at a convention where a booth had the Ghostbusters theme on loop at full blast for a day, then they stopped.

Then another booth started playing "Rocket Man" on loop for the rest of the weekend.

Attached: fuck.gif (500x273, 1.14M)

Were his arguments well reasoned and convincing?

Attached: notsure1.jpg (282x341, 44K)

>only communicating with /ourguys/ online
Triple cringe.

jesus christ

You’ve played your hand too much this time.

>Tfw my friend's sister did this
>Mfw her boyfriend came out as a bi transgirl a few months later and she left him because of it

Attached: fqtfk.jpg (409x393, 19K)

I remember a Booth advertising the Bumblebee film would play A-ha's "Take on me" on repear

>What's the weirdest/dumbest shit you've seen at a Yea Forums related convention ?

Passed by this nigga and his table looking like he was some A-list celeb

Attached: Picture.jpg (225x225, 7K)

who

>slaps
speak english

Why are these women so transphobic?

Attached: oh wow.png (171x278, 93K)

>not hating on trannies
the fuck? u some kind of tranner?

>AGDQ
isn't this the same place where some guy sniffed a chair a girl was sitting on but claimed he just picked up a water bottle?

Attached: agdq.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

the balls on this guy

Was this in Kansas or Missouri by any chance?

This isn't exactly at a con but there was a guy in a full Mysterio costume on the subway at 3am trying and failing to not cry. I couldn't really reach his shoulders so I knocked on the helmet to ask if he was ok and then just walked off at the wrong station because i felt like an autist.

went to a con this year. it was the last year this con was being held. bullied the shit out of the staff on last day. "what're you going to do? ban me?"
watched 4CC with a bunch of Yea Forums bros. yelled "fuck hitler" when pol scored on us.
staff came over to try in vain to get us to stop saying fuck so much. they were met with "hey, guys. this asshole likes hitler." Yea Forums buds booo the staff, all while a few memer yelled "what are you going to do? ban us?" at them. it was an excellent time.

Oh god, I accidentally did this at the senior party in high school. A girl got up, I lied down on the couch, and I ended up with my face straight in butt warmth.

I still cringe 12 years later, thinking about how perverted I must have looked. I was so neurotic back then, I snuck out of the party and watched SpongeBob season 2 in my car for like an hour. Almost cried.

Are you on the sex offender registry by any chance user ?

Timeline doesn't match up.

Those movements are bizarrely puppet-like.

Man she's hot I'd totally sniff her chair