Sweet Trip

Looks like /ourguy/ is innocent

Attached: 6F7F5E30-2C38-413D-871F-547032A45787.png (5874x808, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WD4SAcBRBW
reddit.com/r/SweetTrip/comments/tvwbwx/for_those_following_the_band_breakup_saga_vals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>horizontal image
trannies can’t do anything right baka

Go back

roby is a creep but copesneed is a fucking drama queen faggot lmao. imagine going undercover in your wife’s band’s trannycord to call yourself a cool and level-headed guy. roby didn’t even get to slam it but coop is still a cuck

Stop shilling your shit Roberto

why the FUCK would you make a collage like this you fucking retard

Wow Roberto, you're trying still REALLY hard to make people believe that these threads aren't just you talking to yourself.

You're too old to still be doing this, grandpa.

Who cares the music sucks anyway

rymtrannies..it's over...

Searched for it and turns out its from Reddit. Of course

i guess whatever went down on the darla signing trip… wasn’t so sweet

Attached: 81D49CCC-CC10-4B8A-9E53-02943B79A735.jpg (300x300, 16.71K)

THIS

so tldr Valerie fucked Roby, right? Because this is truly cucked behavior

so tldr Roberto is making these threads and talking to himself, right? Because this is truly schizo/desperate behavior

so tldr International makes me shit my pants, right? Because this is truly cope seethe behavior

There's no fucking context in this trash pic

>so tldr Roberto is making these threads and talking to himself, right? Because this is truly schizo/desperate behavior
It's true.
kekkies.

it's one of the band members shilling their music, don't think so hard about it

how much context do you need bro? happy to help

This all came out in the Discord. Not originally from reddit.

Is that supposed to be better, Roby
>bumping from page 9
Bravo faggot

Can someone sum it up for me? I barely listen to this band and don't have any emotional connection to their music but now I'm curious as to what is happening

Poopsneed sounds like a salty nigga if you ask me. I stand with glitchgaze orc.

discord.gg/WD4SAcBRBW
Fuck off.

>be roberto (aka roby)
>have a band (sweet trip) in the 2000s with a girl named valerie (aka val) and some other yahoos
>also have a secret crush on val
>a crush that becomes less and less secret as time goes on
>anyway your band remains a curiosity and you break up around the turn of the 2010s
>val gets married to an east coast normalfag
>itsover.jpg
>fast forward to ten years later
>sweet trip's albums have been rediscovered by Yea Forums and rym and the band is now mentioned in the same breath as mbv
>smelling money, your old label wants to reissue the old shit on vinyl
>seeing a chance too good to pass up, you reach out to val who agrees to a reunion and new music
>all the new fans are excited
>new album drops to warm reception
>fast forward to 2022
>val suddenly announces her departure from the band, citing "personal reasons"
>confusion.jpg
>e-sleuths soon discover that a song title on your newest record is an anagram for "valerie, love of my life"
>fans realize that this is the culmination of a 20+ year long simping campaign
>announce the end of sweet trip along with a final rarities collection
>val's husband coopsneed goes on reddit to set things straight, only pouring fuel on the fire when he uses terms like "hugely inappropriate" and "borderline predatory" to describe your "perpetual, unrelenting obsession" with val
>the triumphant return of sweet trip has now turned into a meme nightmare, as trolls ridicule you and rymtrannies seek to distance themselves from creep behavior
>now it appears (op pic) that coop has been lurking and posting in the sweet trip discord, for reasons unknown (drama addiction or further misguided attempts to correct the record)

>make discord pedos seethe so bad they start impersonating you on pedocord and making schizo MSpaint collages about you
my boy coop is too busy restoring classic cars and enjoying his lovely wife to join you losers in your grooming chat room. cope by finding a different fourth tier shoegaze band to orbit

Hi copesneed!

Bye Roby!

Stop trying to shill yourself

Who fucking cares lmao

All of you need to go back.

Go back, nigger

Attached: C235426E-0F36-4A7D-9FEB-CE0C2CA34D67.jpg (1125x1201, 502.42K)

this board is getting worse

>outing yourself as a Discordtranny
Sasuga, user

this is as bad as the panchiko pedocord raid. i bet it's a lot of the same people
facts of record:
>roby ruined his life's work by being an incel
>coop is not posting to your grooming chat rooms
>val is the love of coop's life and coop the love of val's life
>panchiko is a fake band created by a Yea Forumstant in 2016
>animal collective saved indie rock with time skiffs

well at least you're mostly correct

Why are sweet trip threads always the absolute most schizo threads? There’s always that one guy that shits on the band, says every post is Roby, and says “kekkies” like it’s his fucking signature.

>nigga really will never know why

lots of sweet trip fans are young and passionate

how does this make him innocent though
he is just an incel who got cucked by a cyborg

>Val and Roby hook up in some capacity at the Darla signing thing
>Val regrets her actions because she’s married
>tells her husband she made a confused mistake and that it wasn’t her fault
>despite the obviousness of the lie told, coop renounces the truth (where Val and roby share responsibility) and replaces it with his own falsehood (roby borderline raped mah wife)
>unable to balance reality and his own created falsehood, coopspeed goes full copesneed mode and smears Roby on reddit, discord, and possibly Yea Forums (probably one of the mentally I’ll people raging in this very thread)
>despite all this, he still wears the horns of the cuckold and always will

Valerie 100% married Copesneed for the money. The only people that restore various classic cars have that old old money.

LISTEN TO PLUS TECH SQUEEZE BOX INSTEAD!!!

Attached: 81Fn3pt0YEL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 72.06K)

No one is buying into your SHILLING Roberto. You’re a sad old man.

KEKKIESSSSS

>copesneed seething this hard in a Yea Forums thread
Dude maybe just step away from the internet for a while

Dude maybe realize that you’re not going to be a famous musician and that talking to yourself on Yea Forums makes you look fucking retarded tho bruh

seek psychiatric help my guy

did she really marry this retard

yeah the biggest “discovery” in this dumb gossip is the fact that Valerie married such an unbearable fag

thanks

bump to make the kekkies guy seethe

reddit.com/r/SweetTrip/comments/tvwbwx/for_those_following_the_band_breakup_saga_vals/

poor valerie, she is literally surrounded by schizos. imagine having a husband who downloads discord and reddit just to stalk on a useless internet drama.

>20+ simping campaign flops entirely and now everyone sees you as a mentally ill creep
damn, this nigga roberto just like me

poor Roberto, spending so many hours trying to make strangers on Yea Forums care about him and his failure of a band. SAD!

both Roby and Coop are fucking losers. Val needs a real man, like me.

qrd on panchiko pedocord?
it feels like every music discord, or pretty much any discord has some pedophilia scandal.

based

I don't care about all of this shit, yet I will still listen to ST

ok and

Qrd on why you still think shilling yourself here is a good idea