Incorruptible was better

Incorruptible was better

Attached: Irredeemable e Incorruptible.jpg (1600x1244, 493K)

It wasn't. It was boring and filled with boring characters.

I love Tim Sale. That's all.

Incorruptible was a better ongoing, but the ending didn't really satisfy me.

Irredeemable ran for too long and had some terrible filler, but had a great ending.

Not really. I wish Waid had been allowed to tell the stories as he initially wanted to, it's pretty evident at what point he was told to just end it.

The ending was terrible. It completely sidelined Max from everything important going on in their universe, Qubit asking him to be a "witness" thing makes no fucking sense.

>Irredeemable ran for too long
Yeah, it did. I lost interest when Plutonian got sent to space jail

Yes, it was, until the art got unbearably bad.

It got stupider from there

Both were tedious and a waste of time to read.

I only read the first one and wow that lost the message real fast it went from evil superman to a fucking drug trip never read the other one what is it like

Couldn't even get past the first one and I thought Irredeemable was complete shit.

I don't agree with your opinion but I'll die to protect your right to express it

bad takes

No it fucking wasn't. God damn this board is contrarian. But hey, it worked. I replied. Good job OP.
FPBP

It's not a Yea Forums thing, I've been seeing that opinion tossed around since the comics were in their first year. Only thing I can think of is people are confusing the two.

>Only thing I can think of is people are confusing the two.
This is all that makes sense to me. I can't imagine someone reading both of those comics and deciding Incorruptible is better, unless the prescience of Jailbait was their only barometer of quality.

I sure hope so. I'd hate to think there's a worse comic than Irredeemable out there.

presence*

It was fine at first but the latter half of both stories sucked. Has anyone ever called out Waid for blatantly plagiarizing All-star superman for the ending to irredeemable?

>blatantly plagiarizing All-star superman for the ending to irredeemable?
huh? I guess they have similar messages but they're totally different story beats

I'm talking about the part where Irredeemable ends with the Plutonian ascending to a higher plane of existence and inspiring alternate universe Siegel and Shuster to create Superman, which is an idea taken directly from All-star Superman

Attached: tumblr_n5swy5q1kh1qkohuuo6_540.jpg (528x810, 133K)

ah shit I forgot all about that page. I haven't read ASS in so long I thought him pulling the gears in the star was the final page. my bad, you're right

Pulling the gears was the final page of ASS, the Siegal and Shuster page comes from the end of Issue 10

Honestly that was when I finally got interested. Plutonian and the Space Jail Gang were fun

oh, then I remembered the ending correctly. forgot all about the page you posted though. man ASS was so good. I gotta reread it

This. Irredeemable was such a wild ride, man.