How many male versions of female villains and heroes are there?

How many male versions of female villains and heroes are there?

Attached: ASM2018027_cov.jpg (1862x2836, 495K)

Just to be clear White Rabbit there isn't a female counterpart of another villain. She is however an adorable spoiled rich girl pretending to be a super villain. Also hot opinion; I like Janice Lincoln Beetle better

Attached: White Rabbit.jpg (1080x1220, 270K)

There was a male Cheetah once.

Attached: SebastianBallesteros.jpg (1988x3056, 2.27M)

Men don't need to co-opt female success to be successful

>She is however an adorable spoiled rich girl pretending to be a super villain.
>if it was Golden Age we would have at least one issue ending with her getting spanked after her plans are foiled
bros...

Although OP does bring up an interesting point; Are there any popular female villains that a male counterpart could rip off?

Attached: Bat think.gif (500x345, 408K)

Nigger

She is the only OC from that team

Never heard of him. Is he good?

And she pays for everything

Catwoman ...

Wait a second.

>only allowed in the cool girls group because she pays everyone
Being a bunny is suffering.

Beats me. Honestly, I haven't read any comics that feature him, I'm just aware he exists, and he fit what OP was looking for, so I posted him

Just by name

Attached: 94fe978f0e9d13c34a189ee1fbe1eed2.png (500x1147, 412K)

Wow its hard to think . Giganta, Hela , Enchantress, Silver Sable ... I cant hink of much more .

Hank Pym was the Wasp for a while.

Male Livewire would work pretty well

>Giganta
Please no. Doris has suffered enough indignity. Okay let me think on this one. How about one of the Flash Rogues? Golden Glider aside, kind of a sausage fest on that team. Besides their stuff is all tech based broken gear
Dammit she's one of the few good female villains Supes has! We don't need an Electro knockoff.

Having a male counterpart doesn't mean the female version would stop existing or not be used.
If you look at the reverse, Dr. Octopus, Scorpion, Electro didn't get retired when their female counterparts were created

And male characters CONSTANTLY get female counterparts, so why not do the reverse now and then?

Is that mean we have livewire knockoff in marvel now.

>Having a male counterpart doesn't mean the female version would stop existing or not be used.
Right but the problem with Giganta and Livewire is that they both have a hard enough time getting panel time as it is. I have a soft spot for those two, and wish they got more respect. I suggested The Rogues because they at least have a tangible reason to get easy copycats. Wouldn't be the first time
Yeah really weird how Marvel just currently gave up on Max and started ripping off Livewire with Frye

>so why not do the reverse now and then
To the contrary, why the hell would you want to do it? The female counterpart thing is to force diversity as the hack writers can't come up with their own ideas for female villain so they reuse males for that.

There's lady stilt-man. I think it was Deadpool who asked why not stilt-woman. But she just wants to be lady stilt man

Attached: Callie_Ryan_(Earth-616)_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_611_0001.jpg (796x1108, 402K)

>Lady Stilt-Man
The fuck kind of oxymoron name is that? Just call yourself "Stilt-Woman" for fuck sake

>To the contrary, why the hell would you want to do it?

For shits and giggles, mostly.

That's pretty based actually

It;s funnier that way.
They even make a joke about it.
Something along the lines of "It's (current year). I woman can be Stilt-Man if she wants to be!"

For something like this you can just do r63 universe, no need to include actual new characters.

Attached: 6c8d3951b9eff01177403f7ef6a47a28.png (1280x2005, 2.79M)

Wiccan is basically a teen boy Scarlet Witch

Attached: sEDs8GE.png (962x1485, 2.39M)

Though how that I think about it, doing a group of men stealing ideas from female villains "because women do it all the time and no one minds and we're egalitarian anti-sexist society" to piss them off could be quite funny. Add Spidey referring to originals as "female [insert male knock off name]" would add some extra shit and giggles.

Is he using his mother's name in any future ?

I like this gag.
If only Marvel had enough noteworthy female supervillains to really do it justice.

Maybe...Titanor? Mister Tique? Prince Python?

i think silver sable will work.

He-Lix
Lord Deathstrike
Quentin Quire is basically a millennial incel version of Jean Grey

Attached: He-lix_(Mojoverse)_from_Howard_the_Duck_Vol_6_9_001.jpg (984x2164, 698K)

But where he dick tho

Marvel creates him just to take a piss over DC.

>He-Lix

omg

Attached: Sweaty+teddy+is+ready+for+betty+_3d148f4fa8449e05d7b3af0c67c07c2f.jpg (445x440, 55K)

Heh

he's got some sexy thighs

Sort of? His purpose was to be emblematic of masculine power in society. He was a huge, misogynistic alpha Chad asshole which made him a great villain.
The thing is Jimenez's run was full of good ideas with mediocre execution.