Falcon and The Winter Solider’s tone will be similar to Civil War...

>Falcon and The Winter Solider’s tone will be similar to Civil War. Jamie Bell and Hilary Swank are cast as two agents working for Thunderbolt Ross.

>WandaVision will be set 3 months after Endgame and set in a 50s like neighborhood. Letitia Wright reprises her role as Shuri who rebuilds Vision. Antony Starr is playing the main villain Chthon.

>Loki will be about him ruling the universe in another timeline. Rene Russo will reprise her role as Frigga.

>Hawkeye is set minutes after Endgame. Natalia Dyer is the favorite to play Kate Bishop.

>What If? will feature only feature live action scenes with Jeffery Wright as Utau.

Attached: 35D6D275-C7FD-481E-ADA5-81DEC42D1294.png (318x159, 8K)

This is the part were i ask for SOURCE

>Natalia Dyer is the favorite to play Kate Bishop.

She doesn't exactly come off as athletic enough. Like seriously, she's either going to need to beef up or fatten up to seem even remotely convincing.

>this incel shithead argument again
Women don't need to be muscular or physically strong to play a character, fuck off you weird fetishist.

Fatten up, eh....?

t. incel shill

I know this is a bait post given your leading with buzzwords but if not, are you really that stupid? Actors and actresses tend to go through physical training when portraying physical oriented characters

Source: his ass

Nice

Attached: FE4CA815-2BF9-4BBB-917B-6F572C28D881.jpg (800x1097, 107K)

Kate Bishop, at least depending on who's drawing her, doesn't look particularly athletic. It's a big reason people in-universe have such a hard time taking her seriously, even compared to other teen girl heroes.

>Natalia Dyer

I can't really see her as Kate.

Now, the real question is who's playing Shulkie?! (And, why should it be Sarah Shahi?)

If it's set minutes after endgame, why couldn't they get the kid from the movie? Or am i brainfarting and she didn't snap?

Hmm. Seems like a tall order, but I'll see what I can do.

Attached: The Architect Arrives.webm (1920x800, 910K)

user, she doesn't even look healthy

Attached: Natalia-Dyer-00005.jpg (2560x1440, 355K)

Surprised DC hasn't hired her for Wonder Girl.

Attached: gal runway.jpg (500x679, 76K)

This makes me worry for her, honestly.

Jesus Christ! Someone get her a sandwich or something. She looks like she’s wasting away

>fatten up
I couldn't agree more.

Attached: d9yrwxf-936937af-ed87-4f21-986f-0566b980693c.jpg (416x856, 106K)

is this an alien

Which kid are you talking about?

You know I'm getting real sick of you people asking for things like "sources" and "proof"

The words are GREEN so it has to be true!

go back faggot

>Antony Starr is playing the main villain Chthon.
Homelander, eh?

Attached: the-boys-homelander-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 56K)

"Looks like Magneto's a cuck now."

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 2.29M)

So Red Hulk confirmed for Falcon And Winter Soldier S2 huh

>>WandaVision will be set 3 months after Endgame and set in a 50s like neighborhood. Letitia Wright reprises her role as Shuri who rebuilds Vision.
You better not be wrong, we don't want to wait 3 years from Infinity War only for Vision to just be part of the false reality
>Antony Starr is playing the main villain Chthon.
Chthon user confirmed for having control of this reality?

>Utau

The kid from the movie was his daughter, who is not Kate Bishop.

Anything about Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk yet?