See

Why the fuck did she post this
>posted in fucking 2010
So what she would have been 17? 20?

/ss/ is blessed by God

Nice

Ugh now I have to pretend to like this garbage show

2010 was the last year where no one cared what you posted online

It's actually pretty easy to be lusted by someone else if you're gay user.
Cause those dudes will fuck anyone.

What you mean to say is that you'll never be lusted by a girl.

I thought /ss/ was just a Yea Forums meme

This whole thing sounds like a >Shadman comic

Nobody gave a fuck back then and Yea Forums certainly wouldn't have. Remember what also happened around that year? C'mon, it's not that difficult, think... Celeb "pedo jokes controversy"...
That's right, James Gunn tweets, that actually were him coping about meeting the Jeepers Creepers dude so he went ham on the jokes for sick, right.
But nobody cared back then either, the internet was more or less an edgier place, where a lot of things were still shocking but nobody made a point of, you know, "cancelling" others.
Then we all grew up, some of them moved out of the hardened Tumblr, others obviously moved out of here, wisened up and understood that sort of edge and lack of filter was a thing of the times and shouldn't be encouraged, but also should be left alone... While others never did go through that phase and saw it as something worth whining about. This includes both Tumblr and nu4chan types, the ones who are legit racist and boomer-minded despite having half the age of their elders...
Flash forward to 2016-2019, the cancel culture era, where a lot of these young millennials now get a kick out of digging dirt from all sides, and think they're bring either righteous or fighting a worthy war; both are idiots really. Not an enlightened centrist take by the way, more like someone acknowledges this woman (in this particular case) did absolutely nothing wrong beyond confessing something that was taboo then and is taboo now, but only now it would be treated as a seriously heinous act like rape or murder.

O-oh, jeez

This sort of attraction is more common than people seem to believe. Women just don't act on it to the same degree that men do. Teenage boys are constantly horny, still have cute and feminine features, are physically weaker therefore less threatening and due to inexperience are much more likely to eagerly fuck an unattractive woman than an adult man might. For those reasons they can be very appealing to mentally immature and insecure women.

Also, smaller dicks are cute.

Attached: 1533842330287.jpg (252x290, 23K)

i'm stunned that there might be any degree of outrage over a woman's inappropriate sexual thoughts. usually no one cares unless it's a man.

Please don't tempt him

Stop posting this shit

I don't want her to get in trouble, I just wanna know where her head was at. I'm genuinely curious as to why she felt entitled to post obviously stalkerish stuff in a public forum. I don't care that she thought it, why the fuck did she BRAG about it?

Didn't she get fired from the show really early on? I read it got handed over to the woman who made that weird egg show.

/ss/ is the truest form of love.

Found the boomer

I think she just found him adorable like she wanted a child of her own and confused it with sexual attraction.

I'm 32, at the edge of the millennial generation. So nope.

>pedoshaming
come on guys, its 2019, how are we still shaming people for their orientations.

Yea Forums was basically all Yea Forums at that time.

Hear, hear!

Attached: RCO293.jpg (1035x1600, 492K)

If she keeps her job, does that mean John K. has a chance to return to the industry?

Attached: 820.jpg (550x336, 26K)

>14
>Pedophilia

Eventually anything over the age of 25 will be considered pedophilia.

Attached: 20190819_213711.jpg (211x333, 61K)

Apparently she got fired already for being an inappropriate cunt to the team.

I wonder if she has an autism diagnosis.