ITT: Yea Forumsntent that everybody on Yea Forums loves

Attached: Into the Spider-Verse.jpg (1600x1035, 319K)

These two Chads

Attached: DimfUUXW0AApJQA.jpg (1136x640, 69K)

Attached: Over the Garden Wall.png (1168x1756, 1.66M)

I never really see this game get badmouthed her. Some say it's a bit dated or hate the fighting mechanics, but they always love something about it

Attached: 10years.png (554x632, 567K)

Attached: hellboy - wake the devil.jpg (914x1406, 1.02M)

Pretty much everyone hates Hellboy now due to the shitty movie

I really despise Juggalo Harely and Hulk Croc and everyone knows the final boss is one of the worst ever but the rest is so good it's all forgiven.

Not me!

Attached: 5687878.png (1219x1620, 1.49M)

This isn't Yea Forums you stupid cancer, no one on Yea Forums hates HB comics because of a movie.

>and everyone knows the final boss is one of the worst ever

The Arkham Series had a serious problem with final bosses. All the best boss fights were usually halfway through the game

Attached: Batman_Freeze.gif (460x276, 88K)

Ned Flanders?

What does Hanna-Barbera have to do with this?

Only adds to your point but I literally can't even remember the final boss of Arkham City

Attached: gravity falls.jpg (960x1440, 374K)

Clayface.
Remember the big Joker/Clayface reveal?

It was Clayface, in an interesting plot-twist but horribly disappointing final boss fight

Attached: Clayface.jpg (4000x2250, 854K)

Haha good joke

Yeah the final boss wasn't really good. I had a harder time with Ivy and Bane than i did with Joker

Oh ok. I remember Ra's was the big villain behind the city but then it's all about the sick Joker anyway in the end. Also Hugo Strange was the villain hyped for the entire time up to the release but then he's essentially only in the opening cut scene. I don't play a lot of vidya but it's seriously baffling to me when people talk about video games having good writing and then I play them and it's a joke. There are legit like 4 well written video games.

IAll of this is trash material not fit for adults.

Attached: batman_the_animated_series_art_1900.0.jpg (1200x800, 47K)

There was only one bad Arkham game

Attached: Arkham Knight.jpg (616x353, 35K)

Have sex

Nah the fanbase and the incest brigade made this show unbearable

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is universally praised around here with no detractors whatsoever

Attached: ATHF.jpg (380x380, 45K)

it sucked

>Conan
>not for adults
Are you high or something?

Flawless

Attached: Marvels-Spider-Man.jpg (1588x2037, 425K)

The boss fights in that game were absolute shit. The MJ and Miles sequences too. Also, no Mysterio or Kraven.

>Peter, I know I'm your closest confidant and only person that knows your secret and I know you saved 56 people's lives yesterdays at the expense of your own personal happiness but... we need to talk... I’m not ready to talk... I’ll call you tomorrow... maybe... maybe in 6 months...

Attached: mj.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

get laid

Gotta save something for the sequel user, though the PS4 game unironically ruined spiderverse for me(not that I was ever going to like it but it was interesting see someone attempt to write miles in as a protege rather than a wholesale replacement)

Honestly I’m hoping for Gwen to be the love interest in the next game MJ chose her career over peter so it’d be interesting to see him try and get happiness through someone else

Attached: 1449115615671.jpg (620x391, 29K)

Jack Kirby's redesign of the San Francisco 49er's NFL football team uniforms.

Criticize it. Say something negative. I dare you.

Attached: nfl 49ers.jpg (640x918, 99K)

Attached: E51A712D-567D-48D6-923E-21D135D8178C.jpg (1748x2560, 1M)

I guess it has the same problem as the Arkham games:Crappy boss fights

>The boss fights in that game were absolute shit
>Gotta save something for the sequel user

Lol that is such a horseshit response

I'm , but I'll defend the response. I think he moreso meant that as the lack of Mysterio or Kraven, which I understand. But yeah, its no excuse for the shit sequences and boss fights littered throughout that really break the flow of the game for me.

The bosses were standard, but not bad at all. OK maybe the Hammerhead one sucks but only the first one. Final boss in the main story is a perfect example of taking something simple and actually making it better by being "cinematic".

Spider-Man is the game that does "cinematic" well.

>dodge thing
>web
>punch
That's every boss fight. The only one that I thought was even remotely challenging was maybe the Electro+Vulture fight.

I liked the mr negative fights and that’s about it, the emotional beats of the fights worked for me but you’re right the fights themselves were pretty boring. But the swinging story and baisically combat worked enough for me to not be to worried about the bosses. Besides Arkham asylums boss fights were all abysmal but that game is still good.

The fight on the side of the building did look dope as fuck but I honestly don’t know how it’s possible to lose it

Literally nobody dislikes the pre-Comedy Central seasons

Attached: Futurama.jpg (2343x3600, 1.25M)

Honestly found to this to be very underwhelming and was surprised to see it so highly rated on Yea Forums considering all the other stuff that regularly gets trashed on here.

Only serious answer

Attached: nedroid.jpg (300x300, 63K)

and I'm almost certain everyone loves "The Late Phillip J Fry" from the CC seasons

Playing through this game right now.
It's kinda fun, A lot more fun than I thought it would be. Martin and his Demons are the strongest part of this game so far for me.

duh

Attached: stilt-man.jpg (500x364, 46K)

>Yea Forums is a hivemind

Attached: 8d6.jpg (200x226, 9K)

I already said it in another thread but
I was actually expecting a great film, it was overhyped. I found EVERY character to be incredibly bland due to it mostly being quick snips of characterization and it being heavily dependent on you already caring about these characters. Only problem is due to the changes they made I have no idea who these characters actually are because Ultimate Peter Parker didn't look like Ben Reilly or have a Spider-Cave so it's obviously not any Spider-Man I know. Then all of the emotional moments that absolutely killed in the comics were so rushed and poorly done that they just fell completely flat for me. Just like when they moved Miles to 616 they took away all of his problems and character drama too. There was also zero emotional weight to anything that happened, Aaron dies and the film just glazes over it. Don't even get me started on the villains being absolute cardboard cutouts. Most of the humor just did not stick for me, the worst being that abysmal post-credit scene and Christmas soundtrack I was also absolutely disgusted with Peter Parker, especially him not caring about Miles world dying and them breaking up him and Mary Jane for the dumbest reason possible. Nic Cage was the best, but he had like four lines and I think that's just due to me loving Cage in general more than Noir being interesting. The animation was great, even the chromatic or whatever effect didn't bother me despite it being my biggest complaint from the trailer. Really it captured what I hate about modern superhero films, it's all spectacle and no heart. Marvel is definitely not getting the rights back though, probably ever at this point seeing how well this did and Venom did better than literally every X-Men film ever made. All in all I just was having The Amazing Spider-Man 2 flashbacks the whole time imagining endless sequels and spinoffs with characters just as bland and uninteresting. 4/10 if only for that gorgeous animation.

Thanks for the new additions to my cringe compilation

Attached: Avatar TLA.jpg (600x802, 114K)

Attached: daredevil_ver2.jpg (511x755, 104K)

Most of Yea Forums enjoys the Dark Crystal Netflix series, right?

Attached: darkcrystal.jpg (700x296, 39K)

>venom did better than every X-men film ever made
Jesus Christ I never even thought about that

Attached: watching_the_watchmen_case_jacket11.jpg (660x871, 381K)

I don't see the words 'Director's Cut' anywhere in that image user. Theatrical release was hot garbage.

I'M AN OUTLAW

Not often I see people who dislike Venture Bros or Moral Orel here.

Attached: MUA.jpg (480x679, 139K)

Still miss it

Attached: 71OffKyzkyL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 187K)

Sir the majority of Yea Forums does not like this show

>Over the Garden Wall
>trash material not fit for adults.
GET OUT

Attached: 1546093867185.png (956x720, 1.09M)

No one on Yea Forums has a problem with Ed, Edd n Eddy, right?

Attached: Ed, Edd n Eddy.jpg (995x618, 183K)

Yea Forumsntrarian level:
>I don' like it but I don't mind
>Is boring. I don't care about it
>I don't like it. I think is bad.
>I HATE it and I hate people who like it.
>I DESPISE it! I must see BURN! How dare you say you enjoy it!

Attached: King of the Hill.jpg (960x1440, 237K)

Attached: jack kirby.jpg (1616x1584, 300K)

Attached: Beast_Wars_title_logo.jpg (250x188, 13K)

Here's an easy one

Attached: J-Jonah-Jameson-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 73K)

>TRUKK NOT MUNKY

I've never seen that on Yea Forums

Based

I hate all these things

but these
any attempt to complain about these is just outright contrarianism, they're objectively perfect

God, this game was my favorite thing ever as a kid.
I should buy the remastered versions one of these days.

Attached: 2a03124429e961f557f4f4bb08d365292debf8bf_00.jpg (350x250, 24K)

Pic unrelated?

The combat challenges drove me fucking nuts, great game otherwise

I definitely do

I liked everything about this movie except Miles

Attached: og teen titans.jpg (600x300, 44K)

Nope, watching the show again as an adult instead of as a starry eyed teenager and this show was mediocre.

Attached: téléchargement (7).jpg (183x275, 7K)

Nope.

Not a problem per se, I've never watched it as an adult and never really liked it as a kid.

Ed, Edd n Eddy, PPG and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy are the holy trinity of flawless cartoons

Attached: TGAoBaM.png (354x359, 249K)

Going to watch this tomorrow in the evening.
How much Raimi is put into it?
Is there any trace of electronic music that is not trap?

shit open world meme game

I'm the guy that shows up in almost every EE&E thread and talks shit about the show. I can't fucking stand it.
Billy and Mandy was trash-tier, too.

Good god no, get your head out of your own ass.

Attached: 2314.png (1631x1025, 2.41M)

>can't fucking stand EE&E
>Billy and Mandy was trash-tier

Care to elaborate on your contrarianism?

>a pedophile and a con artist

It's interesting how Nickelodeon appears to only ever hire scum

Attached: avengers emh.jpg (960x1440, 326K)

Gay

There's like 3 small Raimi references in one of the montages. They're really not similar at all.

>Yea Forums always hated:
>Miles
>modern rap
>faux 2D
>low FPS
>chromatic aberration
>multiverse stories
>Shadman character design
>celebrity voice actors
>product placement
>gender-bending
>politics
>movie combines all of them into one with a side of disparaging a beloved character
>"everyone on Yea Forums loves it!"

Get a grip shillboy

No.

>Yea Forums always hated modern rap

lmao where are you getting this and all the other stuff you wrote from? are you literally autistic?

From being here for over a decade you tourist

>liking modern rap

neck yourself zoomer. Your mumble trash is shit

Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo shits on B&M

I don't think you play Spider-Man games

>People hate gender bending

Fuck is this retarded shit you spouting, nigger

I've been here all summer and I've never seen Yea Forums even talk about chromatic aberration before this movie.

Whor, Riri, pic related, all beloved here, huh

Attached: 1567361233189.jpg (640x860, 173K)

We can add Eternals to the list now

>tourist
Don't you throw your autismo on me. That's a list of your personal tastes and nothing more. We're not your personal hivemind

>t. 16 year-old who thinks indie rock is the coolest shit

You need to go back

Are you implying Yea Forums dislikes X-23? Negro, you better not be.

>with a side of disparaging a beloved character
If you're talking about Peter then that's a helluva way to miss the point entirely.

All the side missions are repetitive after a while and just feel tedious.
At least the base missions with Fisk, Demons, Stable and then prisoners

Yeah and >we hate She-Hulk, Julia Carpenter, Mayday, all the Batgirls, Power Girl, Supergirl, ... surely you've pinpointed the issue.

>lists alternatives and not replacements
Nice going retard

X-23 is her own character, not a diversity replacement

Try reading more into the media you consume instead of just believing the first thing you're told

It's children like you who like the mumble shit on air right now. I grew up during the golden age of Hip Hop retard. Biggy, Jay Z, DMX, Jadakiss, Scarface, Krs-1, High Tek, Tek Nine, Bustah, ect. Take your garbage and move along.

You said genderswaps, not replacements, champ. And Mayday was a replacement as much as Spider-Gwen.

Yea Forums objectively likes hating things.

>t. actual retard
Yea Forums loves genderbend and Rule 63, try lurking moar

for titillation purposes, not in actual comics

>>gender-bending
Except everybody was jizzing theyr pants over Mama Octavius, stupid.

Attached: Liv Octavius.png (822x668, 569K)

>dirty millennial trying to lecture "le ebin zoomers xD" on what qualifies as good music
cringe as fuck, kys
it's perfectly possible to like 90s hip hop and modern rap you massive retard. you're too old to act like a contrarian teenager

disgusting

But that's demonstrably wrong.

Season 1-3 Spongebob is unanimously beloved

Attached: are you feeling it now.png (818x544, 661K)

>Johnny Bravo
lol no

Season 3 was shit
>Sponge who could fly
>Party Pooper Pants
>Ugh
>Great Snail Race
>Plankton's Army

Early seasons of South Park are solid gold

Maybe not bad, but definitely least good

>>Great Snail Race
Imagine hating on this

Attached: file.png (480x368, 396K)

>Everyone is wrong except me >:^)

I'm hearing you completely on the difficulty stuff. It just didn't really hurt my enjoyment of it.

>grew up watching SpongeBob on Super RTL in Germany
>they only ever aired seasons 1-3 and I loved them
>find out there's more seasons and that new ones are still being made
>excited about watching them when I got Internet
>find out they're irredeemably awful and that I've already seen every SpongeBob episode worth watching
My disappointment was immeasurable, I almost didn't believe the reputation of such a hard sudden drop, what a damn shame

Attached: 1567364127844.jpg (749x728, 36K)

Come on, motherfuckers. I dare anyone to hate on this

Attached: The Incredibles.jpg (1019x1500, 169K)

I don't hate it but I'm not crazy about it either. Even as a kid I wasn't a fan of "past the prime" stories, let alone now as an adult, apart from that it's standard Pixar fare.

Season 4 and 5 were pretty great with episodes like Lost Mattres, Handsome Squidward, Selling Out, Dunces and Dragons, Gary Come Home, Friend or Foe, SpyBob etc..

Attached: hey arnold.jpg (960x1440, 296K)

Literally NO ONE likes Morales and Gwen Stacy. It's just Yea Forumsmblr who forced this "spiderverse is good" meme.

>electric and invisible powers
spiders don't do that
1/10 movie

Attached: mmm.jpg (489x410, 59K)

Only vocal gwen fans or race baiters like yourself hate this ship.

Nobody hates /ourguy/ Ronnie, right?

Attached: Whomp!.jpg (900x1164, 351K)

I don't give a single fuck about your Yea Forumsmblr degenerate fantasies, faggot. I'm talking about this movie being utter trash.

I'll check them out, thanks! I thought most of the post-S3 episodes people talk about are popular because of their meme appeal (like Handsome Squidward), but this is the first time I hear of S4 and S5 having that many worthwhile episodes

>Literally NO ONE likes Morales and Gwen Stacy
>this is what /pol/ actually believes

Then why you mention gwen?

I don't visit this shithole. And No one likes these characters. Their comics flopping, they don't have iconic stories and don't have good movies.
Because she is shit character who only attract betafaggots?

You're right, or rather. I'm right. And you literally cannot prove me wrong

They aren't if you're over 14

Of course some dope will yes but does anyone really not like Daredevil? He's arguably the most consistently well written character in all of comics and he's consistently managed to avoid being over exposed or ruined by staying in the B tier

Attached: Daredevil 053.jpg (1061x1500, 1.08M)

I wouldn't say i love spider-verse but I enjoyed it

Yikes

Are you seriously trying to claim maturity on a board for comic books and cartoons?

The TV adaption. I haven't seen anyone shit on it so far.

Attached: the-boys-the-seven-amazon-release-date.jpg (2400x1800, 312K)

While retards like you only like it because it allows you to virtue signal

and here we see people with bad taste

Clone High

Attached: cdfa1ffd824b52eac46fc9005d2a145d.gif (512x384, 3.52M)

Seethe somewhere else.

>I've been here all *summer*
Kek

this is shit

this is the biggest falseflag ive ever seen

The movie is good but Miles really drags it down. I also have no idea why Yea Forums praises it as if it's the best animated movie ever or something. It's just pretty good.
The Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon was more better than this.

>miles really drags it down
imagine being so impossibly wrong
>more better
and an ESL to boot

Since when?

Believe it or not, I first wrote "more impressive than this", but came to the conclusion that it would be better to simply call it "better". Clearly I fucked up when I attempted to fix it.

Also what's so impossibly wrong about disliking Miles? Telling me I'd be wrong is one thing, but to put such emphasis on it? Are you unironically some kind some kind of Miles lover or something?
The character was conceptually a mistake.

Milesfaggots prove themselves to be a waste of air as usual.

If you seriously hate Into the Spiderverse Miles on his own merits, you're retarded, there is nothing else to it

Impecable words user. It's baffling how much better the director's cut was. I don't think I ever saw a superhero actively disregard a potential booty call that is literally throwing herself at him to instead beat the shit out of some thugs. God damn.

Fuck yeah! Let's nigger it up real hard with my ghetto no life uncle of a criminal, as we listen to shitty rap while vandalizing the streets! So cool! Let's also forget how fucking awkward it is to stutter and take ages to speak even simple sentences due to embarrassment and or awe!

But even stepping away from the movie, Miles is conceptually weak and by far the worst Spider character. He is like a poor imitation of Peter down to having the same damn powers + electricity™ that every black hero apparently must have, and invisibility.
The idea of replacing Peter, no matter the merits of even that premise alone, and then not even doing anything interesting with the replacement in favour retreading more or less similar scenarios? Fucking why? It's Peter's premise but worse and then slightly different.

Into the Spider-Verse would have been way, way better if the cast had a much more evenly distributed focus. Instead it's very much a Miles movie.

Attached: $_57vsfdsfsd.png (980x710, 1.04M)

hes a ghetto criminal or hes an imitation peter parker? Which is it?

>Which is it?
>with my ghetto no life uncle of a criminal
>uncle

>Let's nigger it up real hard with my ghetto no life uncle of a criminal, as we listen to shitty rap while vandalizing the streets!
So you just haven't seen the movie?

Have you?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

thats not even a street, and thats from the first 10 minutes of the movie, and importantly the best image you could find was from a fucking youtube thumbnail.
You know what, fuck it, let me help you make your retarded excuse for a point

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-01-17h34m58s539.png (1920x800, 2.21M)

Why would he celebrate his criminal uncle? Why "rest in power"? Why the crown?

>why would he celebrate his dead uncle
Is this bait?

>thats not even a street
It's still public property.
>and thats from the first 10 minutes of the movie
So what if it's from the beginning of the movie? Doesn't change a thing.
>and importantly the best image you could find was from a fucking youtube thumbnail.
I did a quick google search instead of digging up the external drive for the movie itself.
>You know what, fuck it, let me help you make your retarded excuse for a point
Ok sure, but this doesn't make Miles any better of a character.

People aren't retarded for not liking Miles. There are plenty of people who don't and there are legitimate reasons for not liking him. Just accept that not everyone shares your opinion.

>he still cant come up with anything

Where I live criminals are disowned, not publicly celebrated by defacing private property, to me it's weird to ignore such key character flaws just because of blood, feels kinda tribal

Okay, explain why this movie is bad without saying "niggers"

Go on, I'll wait.

Attached: fruityplebs.jpg (540x729, 37K)

>by defacing private property
Thanks for admitting you haven't seen the movie

I prefer city

Yeah, that's why I'm asking questions, I'm

You need to go outside user, you need to stop posting.

I like Gwen but dislike Miles.

They only support him to virtue signal like typical leftist faggots

He never said the movie was bad retard, just that no one likes Miles and he's right. Reading comprehension seems to be a rare skill these days

Highly flawed

>He never said the movie was bad retard
>" It's just Yea Forumsmblr who forced this "spiderverse is good" meme"

Yeah, reading comprehension sure is rare nowadays

Defacing public property is just as bad as defacing private property and it carries a stiffer criminal penalty to boot

Point out where he said it was "bad" retard, all you've done is reinforced how stupid you are.

>" It's just Yea Forumsmblr who forced this "spiderverse is good" meme"

Read this quote again 100 times until you understand, you retarded ESL Pajeet.

Boco does.

And I'm going to ask you again, where does he say that it's "bad"? We can play games all day but in the end you're either going to persist in your stupidity or admit to it. Either way you're still retarded.

>Where I live criminals are disowned
America has the highest prison rates in the world. As long as the crime committed isn't that bad, blood is thicker than jail time.

>Because she is shit character who only attract betafaggots?

Right, that's why you mention her?

Attached: Ultimate-Spider-Man-Miles-Morales-Marvel-Comics-a.jpg (500x564, 51K)

>As long as the crime committed isn't that bad
Wasn't Prowler a remorseless* killer with an extensive career in working for the boss of the criminal underworld in the movie? How bad are we talking, genocide? Chemical weapons? Correct me if I'm wrong, as I previously mentioned I haven't seen the movie.

* except in the case of his blood

Only if you're black and that's largely because they're the bulk of the nation's criminals to begin with

Attached: Wall-E.jpg (960x1440, 286K)

Nah brah, the last third was fucking awful and hamfisted. The way they made two thirds of a masterpiece and then pussied out at the end so hard almost retroactively ruins the whole movie.

no it not its fucking shit and overhyped

If it has this art-style there's a good chance it is loved.

Attached: JusticeLeague.png (1280x720, 622K)

Oh hey guys. Just poppin’ in with the wight answer weal quick.

Attached: 67843046-9FAE-44A4-BE89-431189EAC85F.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Good overal but the finale suck big dongs.

Okay, you're apparently blind and have awful taste, but projecting that onto the rest of the board is just dumb,

Attached: Amyhelp.png (467x446, 222K)

I'm sorry that literal objective facts hurt your feelings

>being so committed to bait that you need to pretend you can't read
being pedantic makes people lose interest and get bored with you

Dont forget Courage the Cowardly Dog

Never saw anyone around here shitting on the first two Toy Story movies. It's safe to say that even the third one is universally acclaimed

Attached: toy story collage.jpg (1024x609, 105K)

No it's not. Oh, it's a great show, but there are more than enough people on here willing to tell you other wise.

To add to that

Attached: 1567381200225.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

I fucking hated this movie, fuck you

Attached: C695836E-6CAF-428E-8052-1011CDEF9308.gif (200x100, 307K)

Attached: Samurai Jack.jpg (665x374, 64K)

Toy story in general has had a good run of game adaptations.

Normally yes, but Miles was bitten by a stealthy robot spider.

>season 5

I thought it was just okay in terms of story and writing, but even I'd still admit it's a damned masterpiece of practical vfx.

Half of Yea Forums shit on it the first week it came out - it took a massive dump on the comic story.

From an outsider's perspective it just looks like Yea Forums doesnt enjoy comics and cartoons

The Simpsons (Season 1 - 7)

Attached: The Simpsons.jpg (1000x1500, 256K)

Origins wasn't all that great either.

Everyone must love Pic Related, simply because there is nothing about it to dislike.

Attached: B6C2969F-4F9C-42A5-8A22-705E318AE087.jpg (2560x1310, 634K)

A lot of the comic readers are mad that didn't directly adapt it 1:1 but I like the changes they made.

Didn't Yea Forums hate Season 5?

i dont know a single person who has played this and didnt like it. Combat is kinda weak but still a masterpiece

Attached: 02.jpg (540x368, 275K)

Sauce?

Why, what's wrong with Season 5?

Based

Pretty based story too and Venom parts were pretty cool

Origins is fine. The only real issue with Origins is that the final boss """fight""" against Bane might be the worst boss fight ever in a video game. The electric gloves were dope tho.

Thanks for admitting you haven't seen the movie

Attached: regular show.jpg (480x360, 48K)

Batman Beyond, of course

Attached: Batman Beyond.jpg (600x300, 23K)

>almost do all Riddler shit for Arkham Knight
>PS4 fucks up and my save data gets sent back 3 months
>never finish the game, but also never get spoiled
>finally watch the final Scarecrow confrontation and true ending
>it was pretty cool
It sucks that the Batmobile is required, but Arkham Knight is not a bar Arkham game.

>has that annoying Screwball voice
>flawless
Pick one

Attached: 1500686661674.png (427x298, 143K)

Also this

Attached: the-spectacular-spider-man-131.jpg (1440x1080, 743K)

No one can hate this game

Attached: Marvel_vs._Capcom_2_Cover.jpg (800x800, 113K)

What is there to dislike?

Attached: all star superman.jpg (600x922, 75K)

OG TT and TTG are shit

Yep.
Nobody dislikes The Last Airbender

Attached: Ratatouille.jpg (592x841, 164K)

According to most, It seemed to have lost a lot of the tone and general sheen of quality the first few episodes in the season had. You can tell Genndy took his time with episodes 1-4 but then had to rush through the rest, which attributed to how jarring the pacing ended up progressing.
Many felt the romance was shoe-horned in and while the final death blow to Aku was long awaited, and the final shot of all the trees symbolizing all the lives he spared from Aku's suffering, a lot of people felt the ending didn't live up to the hype and that it discarded a lot of the connections and memorable interactions Jack and viewers had built over the years.

Hiccup sounds like an absolute weenie.
If I never saw his design and you played a sample of his voice, I would think he'd be the overblown stereotypical nerd boy you'd find in any cartoon ever. Folks can like it all they want, but it's an uphill climb for me to connect to a dragon taming viking if the main character sounds like he has a bee allergy and gets winded after doing a pull up.

Someone already lost the thread. Fuck Miles.

Attached: New_X-Men_138_p23.jpg (971x1515, 245K)

Say what you want about that movie, but there's no denial that they had the best Kingpin ever.

Attached: Kingpin.png (338x500, 154K)

Attached: New-X-Men-138-p24-Emma-Frost-and-Cyclops-affair-with-Jean-Grey-The-Phoenix-catchig-them.jpg (660x1024, 211K)

Attached: 812455.jpg (1920x1080, 709K)

Naw

Pls, Yea Forums praised ITSV for weeks, even months, after the theatrical release. The contrarians just decided to hate on the damn movie now.

The Boondocks seems to be universally liked.

Attached: The Boondocks.jpg (960x1440, 149K)

Attached: doom patrol.jpg (1600x1067, 365K)

> not fit for adults.
> post on Yea Forums

???

Attached: 1565236623898.jpg (240x210, 9K)

Attached: f711101a8d3b5c895bfef0cc3dcb44e4909077d8.jpg (1232x1772, 662K)

It was a milestone if anything, so I'd say yes.

>the worst spider-man is in the movie
Ok
>he is the main character and protagonist
Why in the world? Why?

>Season 1 - 7
Try 3-6

>Sweet summer child

>Everyone on Yea Forums loves the worst movie of the decade
Guess I'm not Yea Forums then.

Spider-man: into the spider-verse is a boring mess. The only good thing is the technical animation-- miles is a non-entityand the other spider-characters are weak as well. Not bait. Honest opinion. I bought the blu-ray having not seen it in theatres--and regretted the purchase.

Attached: source.gif (480x362, 1.1M)

Yeah the mj and miles scense were literally " okay you've had enough tine, give some of your playtime to a white woman and a blavk male" the worst was the mission where you basically use mj as a cursor to tell spider-man which group of thugs he should take out-- he lets his ex-gf give him orders like she's nick fucking fury. It pissed me off realizing i was controlling spider-man not directly with my thumbs, but virtually with my e-twat.

shit taste friend