Wow! This new Joker movie is original and new! A dark and thrilling story of a man driver to extremes by a society that...

>Wow! This new Joker movie is original and new! A dark and thrilling story of a man driver to extremes by a society that doesn't understand him!
>Huh? Whats Catcher in the Rye, Fight Club, Taxi Driver and a Clockwork Orange???

Attached: epic.jpg (798x420, 25K)

Its less original than that. Its literally a remake of an 80's movie that got painted up as a Joker movie.

Attached: King of Comedy.jpg (932x751, 157K)

He's just like me.

Did i become the Joker or did the Joker become me?

At no point has the Joker ever been portrayed as a fat imbecile trolling the internets.

I am 100% certain Joker trolls online.

Sorry, its just ANOTHER fat imbecile.

The Joker is literally Holden Caulfield

t: society

You know it was inspired by those movies, right?

aka does literally the same thing. Also Catcher in the Rye isn't a movie.

>This is Disney shills coping
kek

IT
IS LITERALLY
A REMAKE
OF
KING OF COMEDY
It's a redo of an already existing Scorsese film with DeNiro. It's not inspired by those movies, it was written to be a retake of that film that got Jokerized.

mad as fuck lmao

I ain't mad, it just irritates me when people compare it to Taxi Driver. It is literally a redo of a different Scorcese film, with the same damn story.
It has nothing to do with Taxi Driver.

>ideas and themes should only ever be done once. There should be a total of about 10 movies. Just delete the rest.

>Whats Catcher in the Rye, Fight Club, Taxi Driver and a Clockwork Orange??
Books and movies that the only thing they have in common with this Joker movie is that all of them are superior to the entire MCU combined

Well, that certainly told the MCU!
Sick burn, bro.

You've exposed yourself as an asshurt mcu shill

>man driver
Phoneposting is almost as pathetic as Yea Forums touristing

Oh shit, now you totally burned me!
Can anyone stop this savage?

Attached: Insult master.jpg (117x91, 4K)

It's Society that made you who you are..

Attached: Maatschappij.jpg (888x500, 136K)

Mousedrone

Go back to petitioning for RDJ to get an oscar

Robert De Niro was in that one too lol

Receiving a standing ovation at Venice told the MCU enough. I'm just here to collect your salt

As am I. Look at the crying MKEKS

MAD AS FUCK
A
D

A
S

F
U
C
K

Attached: 1557787746988.png (748x322, 193K)

>Still not as high as King of Comedy
I guess there's still time for it to go up.

Same energy. No wonder Joker is such a hit.

Attached: 0ee.png (643x648, 637K)

Oh shit, I just looked at the calendar.
I forgot critics and film snob opinions matter on DC movies now.

>film snob
Mad as fuck there's no CGI space lasers?

Wait, they actually made a DC movie without a blue sky beam?
Niiiiice. Good to see them taking risks.

When's the MCU gonna have a movie where 80% of the environments aren't greenscreened

I know right, what's next? A MCU movie that isn't a two acts of fetch quest and a CGI showdown third act? The world is going BA NA NAS I tell ya

gamers win again

Attached: jev.jpg (750x542, 91K)

I wasn’t on board with this movie because it had nothing to do with the comics but the butthurt Disney faggots getting BTFO is making me root hard for it to win an Oscar now

They matter when you remember to add 25 points to their critic score because RT is a Disney controlled website

you mad

MCU fans are certified cucks.

Power bottom text

Can you even name a film made in the 21st century that hasn't been done before, and probably better too?