Miles goes from entirely incompetent to 100% in about five minutes

>Miles goes from entirely incompetent to 100% in about five minutes

Why was he written so poorly when everything else was so good?

Attached: MV5BMjMwNDkxMTgzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkwNTQ3NjM@._V1_.jpg (1381x2048, 740K)

Miles was already that competent. He just had to get over his nerves.

You would think something this basic would be easy to understand. But I guess OP was too busy chocking on his wife's boyfriend's cock to pay attention to the movie.

Powers were tied to his emotions once he got his dad to understand him like his uncle did he could fight with better control. He still wasnt the best on the team

miles powers relies on some trust in his instincts just like peter. So the whole, just let go, thats all he had to do.

>sucks dick of perfect Negro-Sue
>accuses others of being cucks
Just admit you only like Miles because he's black and you want to see him fucking white Gwen 'cause there is literally no other scenario I can imagine at any time in any universe under any circumstance where people actually genuinely like Miles.

There's easier ways of telling us you're retarded, user. You didn't have to do all this.

The girls only want the chad noir

Just say you hate niggers user, we know that's what you want to say

Not everyone obsesses over white chicks getting blacked like you do famalam

>the state of proJUSTion in this thread
Dude I didn't make you fags like Negro-Stu, what are you getting mad at me for?
Do you get this angry when someone tells you traps are gay?

>what are you getting mad at me for?
I dunno man. You seem pretty upset.

OP here, ignore the race baiting posts, those weren't me.

I get the whole "emotions" thing, sure. But he's suddenly swinging around and doing acrobatics like it's nothing, despite the fact he's only has powers for a few days. I watched it quite soon after watching Shazam, and that did a much more believable job of making the hero slowly build up his abilities instead of "ok so he's now at the same level as Peter Parker with 20 years of experience".

The film would have been better centring around the loser Spiderman getting his shit back together than the hyper-generic origin story of Miles.

Idk if it's canon but i always assumed good reflexes, flexibility and acrobatic skills came with the spider powers since so many spider people are good at that. That scene where miles dodges the car by flipping over it and him being shocked and freaked out about what just happened comes to mind.

one thing that annoyed me until a bit later when I was thinking about it was when they were at the interdimentional portal thingy and miles was just casually swinging around and doing all these cool things, but as someone pointed out to me those moves he was doing were the things he saw spider-man do in the beginning of the movie. Which I thought was pretty cool.

honestly would have been better if they removed Miles' unnecessary secondary powers. becomes less of a mary sue and makes it so he has to rely more on the base powerset. plus more time, no matter how little, to devote towards reaffirming his learning of the base spider powers would have fixed a lot of the problems with his sudden mastery at the end of the movie

also fuck that shit. he's spider-man but better because he can turn invisible and shoot lightning for no reason. save that for the second movie and give a fucking reason for it

Because it's a movie? MCU does the same and I'm sure you're a big fan.

Almost all origin stories are bad. I watched this because I was told it was better.

He spent the entire movie being a chucklefuck.

Being Spider-Man means trusting your instincts. Peter never went to Spider martial arts school to learn how to be Spider-Man, he adapted to his powers in the field, exactly like Miles does in the movie. It clicks when Miles finds purpose because it's a movie, that is what the movie is about, Miles accepting his tragic origin story and the motivation it gives him.

Like it's a movie man, you do not have time to show Miles learning how to throw every punch. The language of cinema exists to focus intensely on a story, if you want to see slow development a serial property is better suited to that.

>But he's suddenly swinging around and doing acrobatics like it's nothing, despite the fact he's only has powers for a few days.

That's how spider-sense works with enhanced agility. All he has to do is trust it and he's more or less unstoppable. It will instantly warn him if any action he does is dangerous so he's basically on autopilot.

>tragic origin story

Was it though? His uncle that he saw sometimes turned out to be a villain and died from poor choices. Miles was barely involved, in fact the only reason he was is because he's Spiderman. If it wasn't for that his uncle would have kept going around like an evil murdering dickhead.

Maybe if his dad had died. And it was Miles' fault. Then it might be tragic. In this case though it really, really isn't.

Why do racist pieces of shit watch superhero cartoons about black heroes? It'd be like being a homophobe and watching the l word.

They are obsessed with niggers because if blacks didn't ruin their life they might have to accept that their life sucks because of their own actions, so they have to expose themselves to this stuff to generate constant outrage and prevent any kind of introspection