What happened to Moomins? Why is everyone on youtube saying that Snuffkin and Mumintroll are homosexuals...

What happened to Moomins? Why is everyone on youtube saying that Snuffkin and Mumintroll are homosexuals? Aren't they just close friends? I never saw anything romantic or sexual between them, is something changed in the new series?

Attached: Muminfamilie_Copyright_Moomin_Characters.jpg (1160x730, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYwnu0A2Aoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do Moomin and Snuff even have gay sex when Moomin doesnt have penis or a butthole?

Attached: 533845.jpg (1984x1984, 1.4M)

I wanna molest Little My because I have so many problems in my mind, I need help man, but I don't know what to do!

Love the Moomins.

tumblr fangirls cannot tolerate that friendship between male can be THAT good.
So they make it gay because it's the only way they can process it, since true friendhsip between female cannot exist

Haven't you heard, user?

People aren't allowed to be friends anymore.

Everyone who has a close relationship with another person is sexually attracted to them.

I mean, that's been the rule between men and women for centuries, but now that all bets are off, sexually, it applies between men, and between women, and between adults and children (which is why children must be kept quarantined at all times).

Platonic relationships are dead.

Having said that, Tove Jansson was bisexual, so if there's some homosexual undercurrent in her work...

Attached: 1564530093092.png (400x359, 97K)

Tove was gay and she had homosexual subtext in her books and comics yes even Snufkin and Moomin had something implied between them co can you retards shut the fuck up and take your outrage elsewhere with your shit attitude you never can appreciate the beauty that is moomin

For example there is a comic where Moomin is looking for Snufkin when he left all kinds of traces and hints after him and Little My asks Moomin that "do you really like him that much?" and Moomin says "Perhaps", Little My replies with "You don't know?" and Moomin says "I do but one doesn't say it out loud"

>Tove was gay
What a bullshit excuse.

how fucking DARE gay peope look at media and find emotions or character interactions that they can relate to

She named some of her characters after her and her girlfriend's secret pen names they used to write letters with, I'm sorry but her being gay kinda plays into it since she used her gayness as an inspiration

Now kys you all meme conservative americans

Yeah but I can like someone without wanting to fuck her/him: there is this thing called friendship, you know?

I am aware but could you amerifat christfag not get assblasted every time a gay person uses their life as an inspiration, and in Moomin's case having homo ships isn't that far fetched since the original work had gay shit in it

Mumintrollet is for Muminmamma only.

Attached: Loss.jpg (665x540, 44K)

It's honestly hilarious, if Tove was alive today people would be calling her a sjw feminist homewrecking cunt. People act like she was this sweet little soft bean when in reality she had trouble in school, liked to drink and party, she loved drawing political cartoons where she mocked Hitler and Stalin, she had different boyfriends and was in a relationship with a married woman and got herfels a lungcancer for smoking so much.

She wasn't just some sweet old granny with flowers in her hair and Moomins aren't just some sweet little plush toys, there is more subtext into her work than that

Attached: Tove-Jansson-1947.jpg (800x620, 120K)

Did you know the Soviets also made a bunch of Moomin cartoons?

youtube.com/watch?v=nYwnu0A2Aoc

Snufkin is actually inspired by Tove's boyfriend when she still didn't realize she's lesbian, and Moomintroll and Snufkin are very much like they were
It is a love relationship but not sexual

Tove has said that she identifies with Moomintroll

Yes
Snufkin is Atos and Moomintroll is Tove
Tove admired Atos who was quite distant and always left her yearning for him and his commitment

Makes sense though Moomintroll pines after Snufkin but Snufkin also prefers his time alone, Tove was ready to marry Atos but Atos kept being unsure and distand so they never married and then Tove started her lesbian homewrecking bussiness with Vivica before she met Tuulikki Pietilä who was an isnpiration for Tooticky

Tove always included a Moomintroll figure in her paintings, even before she started on the books/comics.
See if you can find the one in this painting.

That's why I don't understand why people make Snufkin "the gay icon" when it's supposed to be Moomintroll. Snufkin doesn't see him that way and he really doesn't want to belong to anyone.

She'd rip it off user

Well said user.

easy

Attached: 4981C275-F361-42DA-A1A3-A5636E1E16D0.jpg (388x384, 69K)

Oh god, how pathetic. How about you learn some swedish first and read on things before exposing your insecurities.

This is what gets me. I think homosexual relationships can be beautiful, but just because two guys are really good friends and love/care about each other doesn't mean they want to build a passionate love life together.

You're thinking of Astrid Lindgren; everyone knows Tove was an IRL troll. Mumin was drawn for the sole purpose of scaring the shti out of her relatives.

>Mumin was drawn for the sole purpose of scaring the shti out of her relatives.
based

>amerifat christfag
I'm neither