Be edd

>be edd
>make charming funny videos
>die
>your friend tomska profits of your work by hiring random animators to make new episodes with his asdfmovie tier humor and ends the show in a way that mocks your other friend tord because tomska doesn't like tord and turns him into a villain and then makes himself the hero of the story while you're merely reduced to a side character

Attached: unnamed (32).jpg (900x900, 126K)

>be edd
>die
>shadman makes money by drawing an image of you getting buttfucked by the grim reaper

>be edd
>die
I don't think of what comes after. It didn't happen, it never happened

>be tom
>gain a shit ton of pounds
>become a fat waste of human life, probably diabetic
>still alive
FUCKING HOW?

am I the only one who doesn't like Edd's videos?
they just look low-effort

I also despise the philosophy of his work. dude just made something until he went "eh, good enough" and posted it

I don't really know anything about him as a person, other than he died of like brain cancer or something, but is it too much to just be honest and admit when a dead guy's work wasn't good? I still do the same with RWBY even though Monty died of slave labor cat allergies, why can't I with Edd?

It's early internet rough charm I guess. The episodes after edd died are far too polished and have these ridiculous goofy music scores and worse humor.

I'd lump Edd's world in with stuff like the nostalgia critic. Never that good, but they represented that exciting, limitless potential the net seemed liked it had back in the 2000's.

WHAT

Attached: holycrap.png (329x333, 242K)

They were friends and Shad was just being Shad. He drew it before he died as a dark joke and it blew up again after Tom bitched about it in one of his innumerable "I'm so sad my sugar daddy died" vlogs

Eddsworld has the worst fans of any Yea Forums property, prove me wrong

>be edd
>be a hack
>do ugly ass videos with the style of a 12 year old where your character is always right and everyone else is stupid
>name the series Eddworld because you literally think that the world is all about you
>even your deviantart journals reflect how you feel superior than your better looking and more talented friends for no reason at all
>die
>now you're the most overrated web animator in the internet

Should of just sold it to Cartoon Network or BBC. Kept Tom as one of the animation team leaders and from some of the profits support his family or cancer research and merchandise rights go to the production studio being the BBC or whatever. Shit I dont know.

>Implying that any studio would want to buy that.
Eddsworld fags are delusional.

Adult Swim and BBC have in the past been report in offering Edd a deal but Edd on many occasions has turned down offers in the pursuit of keeping all rights to himself plus other reasons only now again did he do sketches for the BBC

They were offered multiple deals user, they were really popular.

>Adult Swim and BBC have in the past been report in offering Edd a deal but Edd on many occasions has turned down offers in the pursuit of keeping all rights to himself plus other reasons only now again did he do sketches for the BBC

source

I actually haven’t heard of that last part.

>one dude makes newgrounds-level animations in his free time
>"I enjoyed them"
>"they were never good! he was a hack! you're delusional!"

Attached: 1513404057071.png (184x184, 66K)

I'm glad that i'm not the only one that felt that Tord being a villain and revealing that "he never liked Edd and never saw him as a friend" was really heartcrushing.
Not because of the scene, but because of the implication that your character is turned to be the bad guy and that is written to say this things to your deceased friend.
Also, i heard that the return of his character was against his will, so if it's true, then it just makes it worse, but i'm not sure.

Rwby is gay

Why would you? No one with sense watches those fucking things

You're thinking of her sister