Why didn't Thor snap instead of Iron Man? He could have handled it without dying. Also...

Why didn't Thor snap instead of Iron Man? He could have handled it without dying. Also, where did everyone even come back to when they were snapped back to life? Because it was five years later so if they appeared where they were when they died that might cause some problems because what if there was a new building there, or what if they were in the middle of traffic, or what if they come back to life and they're buried alive or something. Also why would Steve do something so selfish in going off and living a normal life when he knows full well that there will probably be more threats after Thanos and that means he won't be there to handle them? That seems out of character for him to suddenly go "fuck it" and quit.

Attached: z779ks4tzzh31.jpg (778x972, 83K)

Because, Iron Man was the start of the MCU and the most focused on Character, makes sense for him to be the 1 who sacrifices himself at the end

Because it takes intelligence and sobriety to think of a decent wish you dumb motherfucker.

Yeah, if Thor snapped his fingers everything would have turned into beer.

Cause Tony was the one who grabbed the gems away from Thanos right then and had a convenient nanotech suit to form a gauntlet. It was a desperation move because Thanos was this close to Snapping again and they were having serious problems holding them off. It's like asking why this one character on the other side of a battlefield from a problem wasn't the one making the snap judgement to do a self sacrifice. Tony was there, Tony got the opportunity, so Tony did it. If things had been going better, perhaps they could've hot potatoed the things to someone less likely to be fucked or even had a bunch of them team up to do it together. But they weren't, so they didn't.

I don't get why you put the word snap in spoilers?

>Why didn't Thor snap instead of Iron Man?
Because Thanos kicked his ass a minute prior

>thor does the snap
>nobody is brought back but instead everyone is now holding an ice cold mug of mead
>"we might as well have drink it"

Attached: 1403686570776.jpg (1193x1834, 756K)

Why didn't Carol just fly into space when she had the gauntlet and throw it into the sun? She could have then flown back and killed everyone herself because they already showed Thanos and his ships couldn't hurt her. It's honestly best not to think about it.

>"This glove, I like it."
>throws down gauntlet, shattering the stones
>"ANOTHER!"

Why didn't Hawkeye, Black Panther, Spider-man or Captain Marvel think to destroy the gauntlet when they had it, or at least remove the stones? Danvers clearly knows it's an option, as she tries to melt the gauntlet/break the fingers when fighting Thanos later. Why didn't anyone do it earlier? This really bothers me.

Attached: 1538564643891.jpg (680x680, 97K)

I mean, Tony did remove the stones. So I'm not sure what this question even is.

Also, I forgot about this until I looked up a clip, but merely touching one of the stones makes Thanos go AUUUUGH for a couple seconds from their sheer power and pretty much everyone else is weaker than him so I don't think removing it in the middle of a battlefield is the best option. (I'm not sure how Tony did it.)

>Also, where did everyone even come back to when they were snapped back to life? Because it was five years later so if they appeared where they were when they died that might cause some problems because what if there was a new building there, or what if they were in the middle of traffic, or what if they come back to life and they're buried alive or something.
Canonically, the mind stone is able to account for that sort of thing. Hell, if it had brought everyone back exactly where they'd been, they wouldn't be buried under rubble, they'd be floating off in the depths of space.

The suit did it for him. He didn't "connect" to the stones and get the feedback until the suit set them in place.

>The suit did it for him. He didn't "connect" to the stones and get the feedback until the suit set them in place.
Hm, so I guess that answers the question. He was one of the only people that could do it without having to immediately contend with the stones' power.

I feel like this is proof that cyborg works best with the titans, all of his fun moments are him being a cool big bro. Though it would’ve been cool if we had dickbats Wally and cyborg all on the same justice league, like a mini titans reunion

Why IS Cyborg in the Justice League now anyway? I don't understand why they feel the need to hobble the Titans just so he can be in the League.

>they'd be floating off in the depths of space.
This meme should have died decades ago, since General Relativity isn't new. There isn't a special "at rest" relative to which all things move objectively. There are just inertial and non-inertial frames of reference. Someone standing on the surface of the Earth judges things in a non-inertial reference frame (constant acceleration due to gravity, rotation, etc.), and if we project where that person would be in the future without outside influence like the surface of the earth's physical integrity, their inertial path would be an orbit that peaks just above the surface of the Earth. If people were de-snapped into the closest physical analogue to "where they were", almost everyone would re-appear beneath the surface of the Earth and die immediately.

Didn't he have a spot ages ago on the Superfriends? It imagine it was for mostly the same reason then as now. I'd also guess off hand because of that he's probably popped up with them before, though in the same way most Marvel heroes have been an Avenger at one point. So he has a bit of a history with them and things like the TT cartoon helped reinvigorate modern fandom for the character, so it made his re-inclusion during the Nu52 all the more "natural" from a corporate perspective.

In the recent animated movies, he does leave the League to join the Titans.

good.

>if they appeared where they were when they died that might cause some problems
They literally explain this in far from home.

Okay but what about the Cap thing, nobody answered that one yet.

>Also, where did everyone even come back to when they were snapped back to life? Because it was five years later so if they appeared where they were when they died that might cause some problems because what if there was a new building there, or what if they were in the middle of traffic, or what if they come back to life and they're buried alive or something.
If they came back to the exact place they snapped from they'd be in deep space.

He was tired and ready to settle down. He gave up enough of his life to the cause, it was time for him to go home.

But don't you think he's kinda gonna feel like a dick when Galactus or Kang or whoever shows up with some even more universe-threatening plan and here he is an old guy unable to do anything about it.

Which is granted by the mind stone. Problem solved.

The world still has a Captain America and others to deal with that stuff

He earned his life

Look, asshole, they asked Shenlong to fix it so nothing bad happened when everyone reappeared. End of story.

Because Downey decided he didn't want to be Iron Man anymore

Bad idea, that summons Black Smoke Shenron who will create the Shadow Dragons to kill more people.

Long story short, they didn't have a black character in the Justice League and didn't want to pay for Black Lightning, so they picked Cyborg hoping they could sponge the popularity from his Teen Titans cartoon version to boost sales.

However, none of the writers probably watched the show and had no idea what to do with him, so he's basically around to be the rookie/Batman's personal computer on the go/ get his arms ripped off to show how bad whatever villain they're facing is.

>The world still has a Captain America
It literally does not.

Attached: Falcon-and-the-Winter-Soldier-logo-700x300.jpg (700x300, 26K)

He's Captain Falcon now. He doesn't need a shield due to his impressive punching power.

>Also why would Steve do something so selfish in going off and living a normal life when he knows full well that there will probably be more threats after Thanos and that means he won't be there to handle them? That seems out of character for him to suddenly go "fuck it" and quit.
because if they really need him for something they can just run him through hulks immortality machine

Shit, that's a good point. They wrote themselves an out with that little joke.

>Also why would Steve do something so selfish in going off and living a normal life when he knows full well that there will probably be more threats after Thanos and that means he won't be there to handle them?

Even soldiers retire. He's served his country and now he wants out. As much as we'd like to see him fight bad guys forever, his tour of duty is over.

>Captain Falcon
Seriously?

>Black MCU sidekick number 3, I want you to carry on my legacy as Captain America.
>Okay, as long as I don't have to be associated with America.

Bro, the falcon is literally the official bird of America.

He's not actually called Captain Falcon. It's just a joke that people made since the FALCON became CAPTAIN america.

I don't get it. Is that name supposed to mean something to me?

>not knowing Captain Falcon

That's the bald eagle you commie.

Lick my boot capitalist pig.

not unless you're a fan of Super Smash bros or F-Zero. Captain Falcon is a popular character from that franchise.