ITT: Insane Yea Forums creators

Is this the only thing this guy thinks about?

Attached: DxDLpXsW0AAYzWu.jpg (1100x1700, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrasheed.com/2019/08/weaponized-intellectualism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: tumblr_poksxepgON1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 766K)

Attached: tumblr_phqlulQzfa1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 557K)

Attached: tumblr_p9ns5s7t4z1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 823K)

Attached: tumblr_pvf37eUPH31vpevljo1_1280.jpg (962x1560, 683K)

Attached: tumblr_p2cyt9T9ts1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 614K)

Attached: tumblr_pbz4dlN1ZU1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 670K)

Attached: DWBUGgOU8AADomG.jpg (776x1200, 279K)

what the hell is this one trying to say?

Race mixing bad?

I thought duterte was fairly popular in philippines

I like how it looks like a giant Trump is trying to steal that lady with a tongue-hand.

>anthony bourdain

He's dead though.

Wait, thats literally copy pasted from this one

He's Filipino. They're a nation of psychological disorders and it's people are perfect examples of inferiority complex. Of all Asians in the community, they are the craziest and that's saying something when you include Koreans and Vietnamese. They manage to beat out the fucking Vietnamese for the "Holy shit calm down" award. They're salty about being a colony, salty about the US helping them evict the Spaniards but not leaving, salty at themselves for not trying harder to evict the American, and even saltier still at themselves for [list any reason, any. Odds are they're pissed about it]. This guy is a perfect example. He hates whitey, hates his own people for not being more like whitey, but at the same time hates them for being too much like whitey.

Your best hope is to just put distance between yourself and them and let their 'fits' burn out.

Made me giggle like a retard, user.

It's saying that things have not improved for Philippino people.

Jesus christ. Ive never seen sjw comics this fucking feral. Other groups have dont see the world in a horrible light as much as this fucking guy. Hes mental

this guy is making me more racist against asians (and I am one myself)

That's not very good work ethic.

It's strange that he's salty about whitey, yet he has a very western style of drawing.

I think this might be the worst one. It's just so retarded and "cringey"

Wonder how he feels about Yang actually having a real chance at being president in 2020. Denial? Jealousy?

At least he acknowledges it.

Attached: tumblr_pl31sbnatd1vpevljo1_400.jpg (388x600, 113K)

That robot butlers will not stop parents from punishing bratty kids

When has anyone said we should deport the Asians?

Asians are the only minority group that merged into our culture AND works harder than white people, even republicans acknowledge this.

Attached: tumblr_p6zgr3Z0q41vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 548K)

I think this comic pretty much explains Josh Luna perfectly when you think about it
>Upset that children think his food is gross, but is also upset when people think his food is good
>Cries that the food is heavily Americanized and therefore shit, while at the same time crying that he didn't get to eat said Americanized shit because white people like it

Attached: 2013-07-09-rollthedice.jpg (980x7251, 1.55M)

Because he feels like Filipinos are still treated like the Mexicans of Asia or something.

Honestly, being half Asian is not even that bad. The only real negative is that I'm perhaps less attractive to women, but the only actual examples of racism is when black people call me a chink back in school, but even that was extremely rare. Honestly I just count my lucky stars I'm not a paki, nigger or poo. I'm even more grateful I didn't inherent a Filipino IQ.

Oh now I remember where I got this from

Attached: laughs in freedom.jpg (501x443, 73K)

What is it?

This one just pisses me off, dude spends years using what he's learned from "dead white dudes" to draw the shit he wants to, he didn't fucking unlearn anything, he just adapted what he learned to personal preference.
Shit'd be like if some dude built you a house, a really nice house out in the country from the ground up, installed plumbing and everything, and you decided you wanted to paint the walls but then after painting the walls claimed you "undid" his work and started shitting on him for being a bad person because you live in a house he built and you just slightly changed the colour of.

But that's by other asians.

How the fuck are Irish and Italians not white?

>complicit in white supremacy against asian men under the guise of racial preference
Wait is he really saying asian women are hurting asian men by being with non asians especially if it's a white guy. The other ones are shit too but this reads like he is actually racist against all non asians just focusing one white people so he doesn't get called out.

Attached: 1563481934889.png (157x201, 66K)

mayo doesn't Stink. Yo food is unStunk. Owned fool

Yeah but he's Filipino. I don't think he realizes that.

Filipinos are Mexicans that woke up

Yeah, Josh Luna is actually extremely bitter about race mixing and legitimately just implied that Asian women have a racial obligation to fuck him.
How this dude isn't more hated outside of Yea Forums I have no idea, honestly sounds like the kind of thing SJW's would lose their shit over.

He’s not white so it’s ok he thinks this

Long long ago it wasn't enough to be white. You had to be British or Germanic to be proper 'white' hence why Italians and Irish were relegated to ghettos. In fact Irish often were considered no better than blacks, hence why many would often live in black communities, leading to many black people having Irish names today.

But that shit was like pre-civil war era, so his own racist attitudes are wrong. By the tieme the civil war broke out, these divides were falling apart already.

Attached: 35aea15ceee293a92c72b797c035f718.jpg (448x640, 40K)

Sorry Josh, still not as cringy as your shit.

He's Asian though, and in SJW circles, that's as bad as being white now.

doesn't that guy get his head cut off at the end of the first book?

pretty good metaphor user

well obviously he learned art by only tracing white people and could not draw non-whites, till he was told that he could trace them too.
to bad George R. R. Martin don't has the same enthusiasm to write

he is literally an incel

Filipinos aren't even asian.

This comic is based though?
I'm full /pol/ and I hate these sort of scumbags too.

They still see themselves as Asian. Asians still see them as Asian just...well if every Asian nation was a member of an extended family, Filipinos would be that insane uncle no one talks to because he thinks doctors implanted electrodes in his brain to make him shit his bed.

>Is this the only thing this guy thinks about?

This is what happens when you make your race your *entire* identity. Take heed.

Yeah that's the first thing I noticed about his work when I saw that comic. He's whining about lack of diversity, but he draws in such a basic white-boy style.

Not an ounce of influence from Asian, or even non-American, art. Just endless outrage, drawn in the exact same style western comic artists have been using for over a century.

Like, pick something up from another culture if you care so damn much about diversity. I've seen plenty of suburban white kids who have a more international style.

It's a great reaction image, isn't it?

You have it exactly right. He'll be bitter no matter what happens.

Attached: 40sbhm8g7zf31.jpg (817x767, 69K)

>Don Quixote is a positive role model

So flips are the nigs of Asia?

He's hated by all leftists (of all races and creeds)

Flips are the burgers of Asia.
They drink coke in plastic bags.

What does that even mean?

>drink liquid from bags
doesn't that make them canadian?

That looks like it's less of a "Who is white?" problem and more of a "Do we have too many non-whites?" problem.

I thought that was the Chinese.

>he's drawing the same drawing over and over again all through the years
>is in a class with not one, but two nude models and is still blindly drawing the same generic white guy and has his back turned towards them

This is really more telling about him as an artist than of the racial message he's trying to send. Like his reuse of the same generic crying woman and child as Ice deports her illegal immigrant husband that is in two of the comics posted.

yang fags are so goddam delusional

No, they're the French. They'll put anything in their mouth if it tastes good.

Fantasy delusions are better than a bland 9 to 5 life

They were white Papists.
Back when America wasn't shit, Papists got the treatment they deserve.

I'm Filipino and I don't see myself as asian. The culture has more in common with Pacific Islanders and our bloodlines are mixed more with Hispanic lineage than asian thanks to occupation.

I hate this cringey flip. He is such an ingrateful nutsack. He expects white people to be in a state of constant discomfort and concession over something they have no control over. There is no reasoning with this kind of fool.

Don Quixote was based. You should all read his book.

>Yang
>A real chance
Have you seen how little he's allowed to talk at DNC rallies? The DNC knows that voters are stupid enough to just go with anybody who promises them money so they're not letting Yang speak at all.

I always thought Japan was the Burgers of Asia.

Okay, I've grown up in the US all my life and my elementary school served milk in plastic bags. Is Are we sure it's really a Canada only thing or had my school been infiltrated by the maple menace?

>I'm Filipino and I don't see myself as asian
okay, that's odd. Any other Filipino's you know share that view point?

>The culture has more in common with Pacific Islanders
This does make sense I guess.

only certain parts of scotland and germany were "white".. benjamin franklin's whole thing about how germans are a bunch of swarthy heathens certainly plays a role here.

Filipinos come from the Malay people, they are SEA. Hick whites who never left their county simplify it because it makes their tiny little 3rd grade reading level brains hurt.

why do you hate your own race? Is it because your mom forced you to work in the medical field?

>had my school been infiltrated by the maple menace?

Scratch a star, find a leaf!

I never saw nobody drink nothing from bags my whole life. Unless it's a Capri Sun.

eh, there's other complaints about it basically being a givaway to landlord (often parasites who exist solely as rent-seeking entities for buildings they barely maintain or take care of)

>Is Are we sure it's really a Canada only thing or had my school been infiltrated by the maple menace?
Depends, are you from Wisconsin? I recall they sometimes have bagged milk, and they do seem to have a bit of a leaf infection from being so close to them

Well that and because they don't want to be associated with them so they push it into Asia. Problem is Asia don't want them either.

What haka dance have you greeted people with?

Filipinos have always considered themselves Asians.

>it's the same
wut

Well Germany did have a hand in collapsing Rome so I guess that colors some perceptions...

California. So it's weird.

Well, I didn't drink any, so I'm not going to start chugging maple syrup shots anytime soon. Even if I did I have a much worse infection called... Being Californian.

It's like syphilis for the brain. I go to /k/ to for treatment.

I mean it's their elected officials that are accepting these deals

>California.
Well there's the problem.

>We don't want to accept money for your garbage we agreed to take

there's no pleasing people

But that's not real Filipino food.

Attached: flip fridge.jpg (480x617, 39K)

He said only the English and Saxons (Think Hannover) were truly high whites, although he didn't say other Europeans weren't white. He simply said some of the were swarthy (Which, compared to the English, is true), and didn't even mention other groups he might have discarded for more political reasons, like Micks being filthy Papists.

True. They just forgot to do something with it. Like the Chinese who recycle that shit and turn it into consumer electronics that Westerners will pay exponentially more to import.

Jesus, they sound like they make Malaysians and Indonesians seem sane in comparison.

It's literally just because they were Catholic, retard

As a pureblood Flip in Flipland, those food descriptions gross me out.

Naw, Irish were basically seen as lazy, perpetually drunk, and leeches on society. Like black people.

The dance of joy

Attached: UnkemptVeneratedEquine-size_restricted.gif (448x320, 1.58M)

didn't know PI people are purple.

>Like, pick something up from another culture if you care so damn much about diversity. I've seen plenty of suburban white kids who have a more international style.
Yeah but if he sees a White kid drawing in an kinda anime style he would say that those white kids are appropriating asian culture.

From the author of GIRLS

Attached: filipinos are the most powerful race in the world.png (400x267, 148K)

those are some big round ear rings

maybe they've got a point

This one is pretty funny. Begbaggers are obnoxious.

Don't jump into that rabbit hole.

Fuck. I have a date with a Filipino tomorrow. Motherfucker you got me worried. If nothing else this puts into context her constant bitching about everyone else around her being drama whores.

>Germans
>White

Attached: benf.jpg (700x554, 63K)

I know it won't help, but context?

>whites are not allowed to like anything about my culture or eat any of our food because they were mean to be once as a kid.

Seems fine to me.

user, it's time to you learn about r/hapas.

Attached: 1e75a933.jpg (900x1273, 249K)

>US helping them evict the Spaniards but not leaving
I think it's more for doing almost exactly what the Spaniards were doing to them prior to their eviction.

Irish and Italians were always treated like they were the black people of Europe, for whatever reason.

I'm sure you're right. That's why he's so infuriating.

>So angry about his culture being ignored.

>So unwilling to share it, or even utilize it.

>So resentful when others use it.

It's too bad his brain is so empty. He has technical skill, but he'll never create anything that isn't boring or annoying.

>The two kids in first panel are nowhere to be seen in the second panel, presumably because they still don't like that food
What was his point again?
>Why do people have individual opinions, I can't generalise against you like I want to and be seen as being in the right about it, if you don't all hate my culture.

I know this most bitter Filipino chick who's constantly bitching about white people. Honestly I feel kind of sad for people who just can't stop thinking about racial topics all the time.

You know Cevantes wrote the second book partially to try and get people to stop thinking of Don Quixote as a role model because he absolutely intended the character to be a dangerous lunatic?

There's something about the Irish cop looking at his nightstick with glee that makes this comic so damn racist.

Attached: 1563001716872.jpg (840x449, 52K)

well it is kinda true desu, i was in the chicago area last week and heard on the radio some story about a "poverty sticken" 25 year old guy having FIVE kids, nigga i understand you want sex like everyone else in the world but dont have kids if you aint ready for them, i wish SOME PEOPLE would understand this and we wouldnt have the single mother problem in america with everyone except with the asian girls for some reason

Males are meant to breed.

Attached: lOkJ8QA.jpg (1000x1415, 246K)

>nowhere to be seen in the second panel,
They probably are the two hipter eating.

Is there anyone more bitter than hapa men?

Don Quixote is clearly a fucking moron regardless of how based he is.

He's just a racist, user.

He sees white people as a vague monolithic blob who're out to oppress and exploit him and his kind.

He resents Asian women dating white men. He blames "Uncle Sam" (white America) for all his troubles and thinks it's actively plotting against him. To the point that he resents his own education and opportunities, which he admits were provided him by "white America" because a white dominated culture draws most of its hallmarks from... white artists.

He thinks as long as he adds in some minorities he's not a racist, but in the end he's playing the same identity politics for Filipinos that white nationalists do for whiteys.

If he lived in Japan, he'd be drawing comics about how much he hates the Japanese, while drawing in a purely anime style.

If you stop seeing him as a "SJW" or "progressive" or whatever, and just see him as the racist he is, his comics make way more sense.

The dude has no freckles so it can't be.

>using charles bukowski as an inspiring quotation
There is not a more banal, despicable asshole than bukowski.

Finland also wasn't "white" until early 20th century. And by early 21st century gene studies have proven that to be false once again, but by now it's too late undo the revisionism.

Don Quixote as I understand is basically the Ur-Chad.

>Does things ins a grandeous, absurd manner that is in no way practical or conducive to living.
>Still comes off as fucking awesome doing it.
>Has never heard anything unchivalrous in his life

Typical amerimutt. Can't accept the fact that they were the bad guys in all their dealings with the Philippines. Except the liberation, I guess. Macarthur was a cool guy until the Korean War.
Are you white? If you are, then you have no problems. White=rich after all, and there's nothing those whores want more than a white bf to mooch off of.

That parents bitching to bratty kids that their generation of their people had it harder is somehow Whitey abusing them in the present?

Fuck this piece of shit. >PEENOISE PRIDE was always a stupid cultural thing that I've always hated but this takes it to a whole new level. At least it was just cringe and pathetic when they claim other nation's accomplishments. Now he's injecting woke shit to it. Absolutely despicable. Check out Arnold Arre for good Flip contemporary comics. Mythology Class is pretty cool.

>Nooooooo these Asian girls are in a happy, loving relationship with a WHITE MALE
>REEEEEE WHY DON’T ASIAN GIRLS BEG TO SUCK MY ASIAN DICK REEEEEEE

"hapa men" like me who are stuck being associated with these worms

You have no idea how disappointing and depressing it is to discover /r/hapa for the first time thinking "oh boy this is gonna be fun, there's going to be hilarious and relatable stories like having friends over when your mom is cooking dried fish" and instead finding its filled with racist reverse-/pol/ weirdos who can't get laid

Really makes you think

Attached: 1488055117182.jpg (689x1024, 105K)

It's the same thing when black women resent white girls for taking the "good men", because way more black guys date white women than vice-versa.

I can't figure out the message here, only that it's racist.

that is actually right. whites are asshats.

Something about miscegenation goes both ways.

Are you retarded? 200,000-3 million Filipinos died in the Philippine-American War. Then during WW2, McArthur botched a simple military defense against Japan because he was a fuckin imbecile.

I can't tell if this is a parody or if he drew this

White guys who judge white women who have a baby with black guy are hypocrites because they often go for the Asian women, creating more self-hating hapa boys.

Attached: fi57wc3v3s4y.jpg (855x1168, 119K)

Thsi is the worst one. The white teacher is smiling, happy to tech him what he knows. The kids all love his drawing and admire him. And he just throws it in their faces and says he's oppressed. What a complete fucking cunt

MacArthur wasn't all that great if you saw through him through a European lens.
Crazy fucker wanted to expand the war to China during the Korean War

>grandfather was asian, grandmother white
>mother visibly mixed race
>father completely white
It helps that my grandfather had zero drive to make his kids anything but standard american, so I didn't grow up with any real other cultural influences beyond the typical ones for my generation. It wasn't until I was an adult that I learned about all this r/hapa nonsense and the general sense of existential inferiority and lack adriftness they seem to suffer from. I've largely assumed since I've learned about all this that it helped my grandparents were an asian man and white woman, though again it never even occurred to me that there was something to be concerned about with my family history. It just was.

Being mixed has always been more of a trivial factoid about my genetic history, than something that I've felt as a force on my personality or identity growing up.

Attached: some thai or philipino comic or something.png (571x270, 112K)

>(sometimes called ESL teacher)

Attached: 1440455683751.gif (250x250, 993K)

>but this reads like he is actually racist against all non asians
That's because he is. Also he clearly hates the Chinese. I've never seen such a huge inferiority complex

Well, the Chinese are quite literally subhuman bugmen slave peoples, so he has good reason.

The story also ends with him utterly renouncing chivalry. Which is kind of depressing.

Attached: ykbhtlkimewy.jpg (2000x1500, 348K)

Nearly all of Asia hate the Chinese, user.

Ok so this artist is an Asian guy who hates black people, and shares many racist ideas about them with white-supremacists, but resents white guys for stealing all the Asian women?

Do I have that right?

no some filipino has spanish blood but these are rich flip i doubt he has any spanish blood in them

lmao is it a stereotype with these people that people in WMAF relationships are hateful

It's just mocking yellow fever hypocrites

I... what?

really, when people stopped americanizing everything went to shit

No. Hapas are half Asian, half white. Bitter hapa incels are often from white father/Asian mother family. Hapas don't really hate black guys since they aren't a threat to them unlike white guys.

Attached: IMHE.jpg (900x926, 109K)

>literally and figuratively conquer the world
>asshats
lmao

Well I mean often those relationships are based on fetishism.

Attached: 4334.jpg (1080x1468, 482K)

No, he just hates white guys who are in interracial relationships with asian women. The black men aren't portrayed as bad or evil or anything like that. Notice in and they're drawn, alongside the other non-targets, as about as normal or good looking as the artist's shitty ability to draw allows. But it's the white men and asian women who're with them who are drawn with the typical "LOOK AT ME I AM BEING SILLY" kind of exagerrated style.

This is part of a typical insult towards interracial parties, to highlight the idea that it's just a race fetish and thus they end up with ugly people. When you're against BMWW relationships, the black men are typical ugly and thuggish or the white women fat and disgusting. Depends on which angle you're coming from: white person angry about a white woman dating a black guy or a black person angry about a black man dating a white woman. And so this template goes all around. The common insult is that white men who like asian women are losers dating down, and typically dating ugly, disgusting asian women. The only kind of women that can get.

Attached: CAN'T RESIST TEMPTATION.png (480x360, 267K)

>Denial? Jealousy?
Why would he feel any of those? If anything he will likely vote for him.

Every Filipino i’ve Seen on the Internet is just so weird

>The common insult is that white men who like asian women are losers dating down, and typically dating ugly, disgusting asian women. The only kind of women that can get.

So why would the hapas resent white boys taking *those* kind of Asian women?

Why would you say something like that, Metabee?

Attached: 1522658986156.jpg (589x4228, 718K)

Because the sane ones know how to keep their mouth shut, and everyone else can't afford internet.

Because their parents basically hate them. White men look down on Asian men and Asian women hate Asian men. They have a son together who grows to realize the truth of his origin.

Attached: oboyi7.jpg (816x584, 116K)

this flip is insane

Is this an edit?

It's the only vaguely racial reaction image I had on hand.

I'm more concerned why everyone in that image except the black child has a dick bulge

Attached: BewareTheFiveDollarADOS.jpg (1600x1112, 289K)

Because for an Asian American to become president invalidates his opinion that Asians face some kind of insurmountable barriers in America.

nope

Attached: 1551924958704.png (639x2433, 436K)

Attached: BroughtToHeel.jpg (1600x1105, 590K)

Attached: RacismsVersionOfHonesty.jpg (1600x1309, 692K)

The images are so goddamned batshit, I'm not sure what is and isn't an edit. We just need to get a shitload of therapists to invade asia and the various islands in the pacific.
It'd be funnier if the baby was the one saying "I wouldn't know."

Attached: SavedByTheGraceOfTheGoodOleBoyNetwork.jpg (1600x1264, 589K)

It's not really about taking asian women, at least not directly. And it's not just asian men who say it. Typically the insults are directed towards the partner who's not your race. The classic image usually posted that I can't find is white women on face book insulting this cute asian women volleyball player for being ugly. There's another one with white men doing it to an asian male swimmer. Not always, though.

The point is more to just be crass and insulting to undercut the whole affair and make the relationship seem less legitimate and thus less deserving of serious consideration. They're not really like two people who are in love or just enjoying being a couple, there's actually something immoral or disgusting or just bad going on there.

The extent that it is about "they're taking our women," it's a kind of denial and deflection. Oh, they're all just ugly, it doesn't matter. The only guys who do it are losers. They're all bad for fetishizing their partner's race and being prejudiced against asian men. That kind of thing.

this

Attached: TheCompromisedRepresentative.jpg (1600x1144, 526K)

Attached: 1522663518802.jpg (653x5963, 1M)

Glade I didn't read the second book

yes his every popular to people except for the left

Attached: rvap1ogwsqf11.jpg (1200x1320, 206K)

the art is so bad holy shit.
What is this shit even supposed to be?

Attached: 1488055117182.png (689x1024, 374K)

This artist is truly deranged. She obviously hates herself and what she's become, but her ego and selfishness won't let her come to terms with that, so she takes it out on others and tries to make it seem like it's... empowering? Maybe?

...I don't even know, but I know she's a toxic miasma of a human being.

Attached: f2JJWJN.png (529x599, 242K)

All of these hapa comics read like a schizo wrote em.

which Asian countries don't want them tell me, cause every Asian countries want filipino workers on them.

Heh

This seems like a Terrance Howard tier delusional person

No. She’s batshit insane.

So it's like pretending you don't care, when it's obvious to everyone that you DO care?

They... they literally buy it... They literally buy garbage.

you sound like a self-hating flip

She seems pretty self aware about it

Attached: 1537081107646.png (602x598, 257K)

Last I heard, there has been an ongoing problem of how Filipino workers getting treated like chattel in parts of Asia though I just heard that from my Filipino co-workers.

Attached: 1540660903904.jpg (381x565, 178K)

Why did she piss herself?

Attached: IMG_20190830_091645.jpg (1081x1080, 157K)

She knows what she's doing is wrong but accepts that it's just part of "living her life" or some shit like that

This is literally the work of someone having a mental breakdown.

What the heck does white imperialism have to do with your guilt over an abortion?

Why do you think feeling guilty for an abortion makes you morally superior to someone who doesn't feel guilty for having an abortion? You still did it!

That's like a murderer who feels kinda bad about his crimes taking the moral high-ground over a remorseless killer, then going on to commit MORE murders.

Does this woman imagine white women never feel guilty for an abortion? None of this makes sense!

>Hapa-ly Ever After

Attached: 1562290549822.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Attached: 396.gif (1188x378, 118K)

It's women like her that make me grateful I'm in my late 20s and still a virgin who has never had a gf.

Attached: 1567220079147.gif (500x270, 451K)

Attached: dorky_white_guys_v3.gif (1188x378, 154K)

this one is correct

Being "self-aware" makes it worse. If your own conscience condemns you, but you do it anyway, doesn't that make you worse than a person who feels no guilt?

Insane. Literally insane.

A truly disgusting human being. Trying to somehow shift blame to whitey is just the icing on top.

People like this are literally ruining this planet.

Attached: 1537734874712.jpg (477x425, 27K)

This the guy who did multiple
>ALL OUR WOMEN ARE RUNNING OFF WITH THEM!!!
comics? Pisses me off when I see that because Asain men in total are at least as big on white cunt chasing as Blacks and American Indians combined.

Being a virgin is fine but try to at least get some fucks in before you're too old and it gets weird man

I would rather die alone, unloved and unmourned, than be in a relationship with someone like that.

Attached: 1557351966726.jpg (1920x1747, 467K)

That is some mental fortitude you have there.

Holy fuck that Uncle Sam is amazing, I'm saving that

Oh man, Shiggy is getting evicted and apparently the other Nips have stopped recognizing him as their own.

Attached: shigeru-miyamoto-photo.jpg (1280x853, 72K)

What's worse? To feel love but lose it, to never feel love, or to be denied love and be abused?

Isn't this the series of comics that even progressive friendly Image Comics didn't want to publish?

>Literally wants to be identified by the fact his descendants were slaves
>Not even actually accurate for African immigrants and possibly includes a minority of whites, Latinos, Asians, and Natives
But really holy shit due why would you want that?

Did...did they give birth to Macaulay Culkin?

No that's Elliot Rodger

To feel love, only to have it bind you to an overtly toxic relationship with a lunatic.

Tennyson had it right over a century ago
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
That being said, the worst is probably being denied and abused

No. I'm best described as "ambiguous brown".

...It occurs to me that despite the fact that 0% of my ancestry is Filipino or any country for thousands of miles either way I somehow get mistaken for them constantly, and exclusively by Filipinos's. She MAY have just assumed I'M one of these crazy motherfuckers.

MacArthur was a fucking nutcase.

Shut up idiot

It's funny cause it's true

If you're talking about romance, buddy you are asking the wrong guy. I think I'm literally incapable of "romantic" feelings.

But if you're talking about a more general form of love, the worst thing is to feel loved, then have that feeling stripped away.

If it happens more than a few times you will lose the capability to feel strong emotional ties and become either a bitter, resentful monster or a cold unfeeling machine.

Having said that, is right. It's better to be alone, than shackled to a monster.

Attached: cede3a502778a14a4b05fee4df9a4fa5.jpg (2409x886, 471K)

Asian males are not a protected class. You are not black, or brown, or anything that would entitle you to claim a POC experience in America. Your own women despise and belittle you even as they prance around flaunting progressive credentials and claiming minority status while basking in attention from thirsty weeaboo virgins. They openly exhibit this preference in front of you.

No one likes you or is going to stick up for you. Not even Progressives will take up your cause. You are nothing but an effeminate joke to them at worst, at best you are invisible. Only the Asian American female experience is of any relevance.

Attached: 1557434055324.jpg (818x1280, 160K)

Is it the only thing you think about?
Why spam the board with these shitty overdramatic comics

A lot of people really don't understand that women use drugs and alcohol at fucking astounding rates. This is overwhelmingly white and hispanic people but even among demographics that don't use it women are more likley to abuse substances than men. Asian women who fall into the same casual sex and loud party lifestyle you see a lot of young white women in will often fall into drugs and alcohol the same way.

I work concerts sometimes and invariably you get a lot of women all done up to show off, coming in as a group. Then invariably at least like a dozen women will run off, drunk, high, and crying loudly, into the night, inconsolable and they don't come back. Another dozen will usually break into the mens room if the ladies room fills up and refuse to fucking leave and will peer through stall gaps at guys taking a shit and they're too strung out or sauced to realize this might be inappropriate.

When I told this story on leddit I got laughed at by female users because I didn't understand crying drunk and stalking public toilets is apparently fun for women. Go fucking figure.

This is true. His comics actually make me think twice about ethnonationalism. You never realize how cringy it is to normal people until you see it in the 3rd person like this.

Filipinos like sneakers a lot. "That is thee joke." If you ever want to stay on trend with your sneakers, make some Filipino friends, they'll put you on.

/pol/tards love to complain about women dating black men but they constantly jerk off to and chase around asian women.

What the fuck

Attached: 1553726985851.png (627x620, 50K)

White women are chased by men of all races, to the exclusion of women of their own race very often.

The same is true for white men except in terms of black women, who will still give some attention to black men.

These are some Tinder stats from forever ago. This also checks out with Tinder's top profiles when they get revealed. It's a sea of white women and men even in cities where they're a minority, with an occasional black man sneaking in at the margins.

His comics seem to both hate America but also Asian culture in America. I mean it really sounds mean spirited.

He's trying to slam racism or whatever but he has such a narrow view that he is being worse than what he decries. Its so narrow its like he sees the world from a slit. He both hates people being ignorsmt of his culture, people learning about his culture, people with different experiences than his life, and not even considering any subject outside of one dimension that filates his own ego.

I once worked for a liquor store and I can personally claim that women usually buy more alcohol than what they can handle especially when they're in groups.
The men their age know better than to down a whole fucking bottle of tequila for themselves.

Reminder that the dating market is fundamentally a free market. Sexual liberation is better understood as sexual deregulation. Compete, adapt, find under-served markets or bring something new and exciting to the table. You are owed nothing, but no one can stop you.

Don't whine that you're not receiving your complementary QT racially-compliant GF just because you were born looking like them. Uncle Sam isn't your wingman.

Based and burgerpilled.

>tfw literally me
I don't see a contradiction. Blacks brings nations down while Asians help build them.

Most of these comics are just /pol/ but a different race. It's actually kind of freaky.

Fanatics and schizos are all the same, regardless of their chosen ideologies.

I remember when I was in college I met up with like 4 or 5 friends on my buddy's birthday while I was out. They dragged me along on a pub crawl until midnight and I was pounding back way more than the others due to my own arrogance at first, then by the end the bars just outright handing me bigger bottles because I was like a foot taller than the others and way bigger. I was drunk enough to be fun but the 4 day hangover after convinced me to never, EVER do that shit again. I almost never touch hard liquor and I limit myself to maybe 3 beer as a 300+ pound power lifter because some shit you only want to go through once.

Nobody is asking for complementary QT racially compliant SO though?

Glad you realized that, not sure why people here are pretending like ugly nerdy white guys aren't overrepresented in WMAW

I thought one of my coworkers was Filipino once, but it turns out he was just a garden variety Mexican!

These comics are pretty amazing in that show what it’s like to inside of the mind of some upper middle class college educated privileged girl who overdosed on wokeness

He's just a racist, dude. Everything else is pretense and moral grandstanding.

At his core, he's as racist as any /pol/ user.

Not even close, most of what they're saying isn't rooted in evoking racism to feel even an ounce of superiority but rather trying to educate people on anti-asian sentiments that are normalized in the west

This comic fucker is, apparently.

This is kind of how it goes though. White people who go to Asia and get women there are competing for an underserved market since those women are less effort for more reward than white women stateside. This sucks for the men there, obviously. Asian men who work abroad or can afford it are starting to pick up African women.

They're relatable tho and very funny desu, I say this as a woman.

If you're talking about Josh Luna, he runs the whole gamut of race thing but I don't think he's asking for a Filipina gf at all.

>overdosed on wokeness

Is it even, though? It's more like she's gone all in on the wild party lifestyle, but feels guilty about the consequences of said lifestyle, but refuses to change because she's having too much fun being a giant piece of shit.

Regardless, I'm sure she'll overdose on *some*thing eventually.

No one in the entire country ever tried to or called for the deportation of Asians.

/r/AsianMasculinity found the thread I see. No, they're straight retarded and racist.

Would be more accurate if it was in leafland.

Someone did a study once and they found that the manosphere, which is the catchall for the altright/redpill/incels/mgtow groups, was actually more racially diverse than the median american population. It's just on the internet you don't know someone's race unless they bring it up but once it comes up hoo boy can they come out of the woodwork. Most of the time they'll stay on their own community specific groups though when they bitch.

This also tracks with images like pic related. You see a lot of women and minorities at these kinds of meetups going by pics.

Attached: 4df.jpg (710x423, 44K)

>Chick-fil-A T-shirt

Attached: blair.png (146x97, 36K)

So this is the content of that comic Image deemed too racist to publish, right?

It's a shame that America has stereotyped Asians into being weak and effeminate. While in Hong Kong they are fighting for their country. Let's be honest Asians are pretty much normal in Asia.

I don’t know.
I have only experienced the Vietnamese as well-adjusted, perfectly integrated people who profit from a broadening demand for exotic foods and more culinary literacy.
Then again, I'm from Germany, which accepted several tenthousands of boat people while never being involved with the Indochina wars.
There's a memorial in Hamburg thanking the German state for its generosity.
Might be different in a country that bombed Vietnam into oblivion.

/pol/ is literally anything but white

We did, and we got it, now we're over it.

Protip: Filipinas get pregnant if you so much as look at them for too long, so wrap your dick and pocket the condoms to ensure proper disposal.

Yeah its funny. Only people I've ever felt comfortable saying nigger around have been spics, who are also fine with the word spic funny enough.

I’m only guessing because 99% of time those types of webcomics with that type of art style usually means the artist is drinking some type of koolaid.

wait, "redpill comics" is made by an angy hapa?
holy shit, we need to start the asian-american genocide NOW

>I say this as a woman.

I don't believe you, but if you are...

Would you rather kill a man that you had consensual sex with than your rapist?

Attached: 21_4-sk.jpg (297x385, 25K)

I can sorta confirm this but not personally, they are way too fertile to risk it.

Duly noted.

I mean, there's a little bit of that in there (the white imperialists in her abortion comic) but it all feels very perfunctory and mostly there to "justify" her horrible lifestyle.

I mean, Flip men have pretty good reason to be upset hen you think about it. Whites from all over world pick up women from there and bring them back because for whatever reason, even the ugliest, nerdiest whites get Flip women wet. I knew a broke 55 year old security guard who married a qt 23 year old Flip just because he's fucking white.

They would do well to cut Hollywood from their culture completely.

Naw, man.
I have been around Asians my age and it looked like they were my adopted kids.

they ARE the mexicans of Asia

Prolly, it's more nauseating recounting the gross men you willingly had sex with since you allowed yourself to be touched by them compared to a rapist that forced themself onto you

The Chinese have a saying they call white westerners (SJW) people who make themselves feel superior by “fighting” for other people rights.

baizuo

Maybe they're thankful they're not in their oppressive shithole homeland

The only people who don't support racemixing are the ones who think that no non-white woman would be interested in them

Always a token black in the mix, sad

That's everyone in Asia though.

Why have sex with people you think are gross, though?

These comics are great if you treat it as watching some upper middle class rich girl's descent into insanity.

oh wow a random study someone did once that you can't recall its name or where it is or who wrote it that's super reliable
you realize you need multiple studies to back up any claim right? the idea is that if it's true, the results can be replicated. you can't just say "one study happened" and expect that to mean anything.

cause you're drunk/high or desperate

I think of it this way. Every other brand of asian has something to make them look badass. The Chinese have Kung Fu. Japanese got Judo. Okinawans got Karate. Koreans got Taekwondo. The Thai got Muay Thai. If an asian guy from any of those places says he knows how to fight it doesn't matter what he looks like, someone will believe him. Even if you scrapped all of that shit each of those groups have a second badass fighting art. Even if you claim they aren't asian and closer to Polynesia or something, like half of the Hollywood tough guys are some kind of Polynesian at this point.

Filipino's have fuck all. Their theoretical martial arts are mostly just either basic shit or stuff some dudes copied after all the stuff above got popular. If you got into a fight with a Filipino there would be absolutely no worries. You could beat the shit out of those guys and never get winded.

>Mahogany L. Browne
Imagine being so black that you're name is literally "Brown Brown".

Attached: ECBUIpGUEAIRSel.jpg (500x478, 32K)

so, she feels guilty or not?
good comic, tho. feels very real

>Let's be honest Asians are pretty much normal in Asia.

Attached: thinking brainlet.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

Oh, so it's about not wanting to acknowledge personal responsibility.

Mrasheed has one of the most insufferable comic alter-egos ever drawn.

Attached: 13-18-8-21-3-1-40m.jpg (720x475, 108K)

>if you treat it as watching some upper middle class rich girl's descent into insanity.

You don't have to "treat" it that way. I'm pretty sure that's literally what it is!

It sounds more like you're externalizing your personal failings than anything else.

Yep. Though most /pol/acks are very well aware (and proud) of their racism. This guy would never admit to it and go, "nuh uh. YOU'RE THE REAL RACIST!" Even if the other guy as a Filipino himself.

based chink girl telling it how it is

>her therapist and science tell her to be the bad bitch

Attached: E4.png (418x494, 86K)

white originally meant anglo-saxon.
Even germans and swedish were considered not white.
Then the definition has expanded to include whoever has become acceptable to those in power in america.
This is why the whole concept of race in america is such bullshit. Based on your convenience you could define half of all americans as white or only 10%, and the same goes for other races.
Asian american is a meaningless term for instance. What do pakistani have in common with japanese?
And furthermore, what do pakistani-american or mongolian-americans have in common with actual pakistani or mongolians?

>Straight into a long-ass unprompted rant in response to a complete stranger saying hey.
Not even a hey back first.

Why would he be hearing her music? This kind of implies that all you need to do is make a noise around the black manlet to provoke a diatrib.

Out of context, this panel is amazing.

Attached: Capture.png (945x573, 192K)

This guy is unironically correct, though, it's just that political comics makes any point you make extremely annoying.

Because there are sexually frustrated people of all skin colors. America has them, Africa has them, the Middle East sure as fuck has them (what with every woman in the village getting married off to sixty year old men), Asia has an entire COUNTER CULTURE based around an inability to function in real life, and it only gets worse from there.

Why hasn't /pol/ started editing the whites in these comics to merchants and distributing them on black twitter?

>Why would he be hearing her music?
Because niggers play their music out loud like everyone wants to listen to their shit.

"The results are in, and they say that you are a 'Bad Bitch'. Hmm... never seen that result before."

Nope, they're the yanks of Asia. Hence why this particular artist harbors so much closeted erotic desires for Americans. Burgers want other Burgers so they can double up and become Double Cheeseburgers.

>was actually more racially diverse than the median american population
>You see a lot of women and minorities at these kinds of meetups going by pics.
What's the fucking point though? There's a difference between being more on the right wing side while being black/hispanic/a woman (and most blacks are conservative anyways) and shilling /pol/shit. I quit going to /pol/ years ago after it turned from posting Ron Paul memes, atheism and not caring about idpol trite to the shitfest it is now, mainly because a.) I'm a homo and b.) because I grew up, learned that none of this matters outside of a voting booth, and learned more about what was better for my best interests, which isn't SJW crap but it's definitely not /pol/ either. Are they just underage or retarded?

Yeah since editing other people's shit is all they can do.

Alright

Treating the Irish as literal subumans was acceptable in the 19th century.

Attached: WildBeast-hires.png (905x609, 398K)

>Asian american is a meaningless term for instance. What do pakistani have in common with japanese?
Americans don't do that though. Americans use asian to refer to basically everything China or further east. Only Europe uses Asian to refer to people further west. This is largely a historical quirk, due to the ways the countries have interacted with different parts of that continent.

So he's interjecting like an absolute spergfiend, unable to discern her voice from that in her song. We must find a cure for autism, and soon.

Of course! They have to feel they have a significant amount of alcohol in their system nearly every time to touch a man! Too high and mighty otherwise.

This cuts both ways too.

Years ago there was a blog post of a mediocre white woman who couldn't get laid while living in Japan. She was fucking FURIOUS all these white dudes were getting laid while she wasn't! This wasn't right! She wrote at length about how ugly the dudes were but still bitched they picked local girls over her. These were beta dweebs, how dare they do well with reserved local girls and pass up a REAL woman!

At the same time the Japanese men will bitch endlessly that those girls are ugly by Japanese standards and that these white men have no taste. Or that they have some unrealistic fantasy of how men should cater to women in a way japanese men never would.

The fact that these unconventionally attractive people are probably attractive to each other that have unconventional personalities that may mesh well never occurs. They just see some other taking their dregs or their dregs being successful with an other.

Why did subhuman americans who were kicked out of europe feel so superior? They were the bottom barrel trash

>He has technical skill,
I'm not even sure he has that, all the people he draws are so unsettling

Attached: 1560650446020.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

He has a point where all this is said in regards to East-Asians. People seem to forget South-East Asians exist, and their problems are largely inverse.

You're arguing with user about a non-existent population of women and minorities that he only believes exists because of "a study" that he doesn't show us and "some pictures" that he chooses to believe represent a larger percentage of people than what actually exists. Are you actually expecting a reasonable response that's not some diatripe he invented to fit his fantasy world?

Wotta time to be alive when people can just put out racist drivel and still think they're doing the "right thing". The great irony is hes talking about the Asian monomyth but then goes ahead and treats white people as a monolith.

It's a lot cause if he spent his talent on being creative instead of being a racist and repeating far left racist, I mean talking, points he might actually amount to something and be someone to respect. Pity.

Judging by the femanon in this thread that's not too far off the mark.

Making your own racist comic is cringe and makes you look like a sad, sexually frustrated virgin like Josh. Editing someone else's is based and demeans the hard work of the author.

He is, except to the islamics, who he put a kill order on after isis shit began to appear, and the left.

You're literally trying to act like making garbage through edits is somehow not making garbage, bitch cmon.

>everything China or further east
I'm pretty sure Kazakhs or Buryats would be considered Asian in the US. It's more based on looks than geographical location.

He's technically good in that he can draw a good person. But there's more to art than that. Composition and so on. It's what separates the guys who just draw frames in an animated show and the guys who direct them.

Also he's probably purposeful in how off most people look, since most people in his comics are meant to be strawmen to light in effigy.

...I need to read more Loomis.

It isn't and can be way funnier than the original is done right.

Attached: b73[1].jpg (561x560, 52K)

>Hey a violent dictator is considered popular in his own country look at these statistics released by the violent dictator
Now where have I seen this episode before oh yeah it's with literally every violent dictator in existence.

Personally I think when you're totally out of reasonable options UNreasonable ones start looking good. I think a lot of these people have problems that aren't considered socially acceptable to voice or deal with and they just kind of fall into a socially unacceptable group that's vaguely correct or corresponding.

Head on down to Plebbit and any alt right of fringe sub will have them come out of the woodwork whenever there's a thread on the kind of people they deal with. But since they're screennames with no avatars attached they're barely less anonymous than Yea Forums posters and outside those threads will blend in with the general population.

That's because he lacks empathy and understanding of human emotions, so his characters all look like strange automatons.

But they're well-drawn automatons.

Sure, but that look thing came because of the higher association of "Asian" with people from China or Japan due to the high level of immigration from there during specific points in history. They think the Kazakhs or Buryats are just Chinese, and so they're asian. If you pointed out the countries on a map to them without any other visual aids, they probably wouldn't say the same.

>hurr cuck joke look it's another cuck joke i programmed you to laugh at this same joke you've seen a thousand times now laugh
Nope, still trash.

would you, Yea Forums?

Attached: 73.jpg (647x609, 305K)

Filipino food is disgusting

Its a twisting of history.
Its not so much a racial issue as a cultural and religious one.

We did not like papist dogs.

Can't compete with these hot opinions bro.

>Waaaah why am I not being treated like a special minority

Because your kind put in effort slant eye.

>American extending 'The Olive Branch of Whitness' over to the Italians, Irish and The Greek after being scared that the white birth rate is too low.

Well, historically he's not wrong there.

You're getting awfully asshurt, ol' Benny.

>And furthermore, what do pakistani-american or mongolian-americans have in common with actual pakistani or mongolians?

Depends on what generation, what class, how much they are immersed in the cultires of their homeland.
But you are right to say that genetic heritage has no connection to lived realities or cultural knowledge and abilities.
You canbe white as driven snow and still be more immersed in the cultural history of Ghana than even people who lived all their lives there, let alone African Americans who never went there.
Because knowledge is a conscious choice and culture is a learned behavior.
You can be offended all you want, but if someone knows more about something than you, it does not matter what they look like.
That's why it was so hilarious when people got offended they had this white flutist play for the Sekiro presentation.
He was one of a handful of recognised grand masters of the instruments, and all the other candidates were ancient Japanese guys who spoke no English and had no interest in gaming.
But people jumped to conclusions, like a Japanese company making the most Japanesey game they could on a Japanese console were trying to erase Asians from their game.

You never heard of Manny Pacquiao? You need seen a PBA match? Didn't you see Filipinos beat the shit out of Australians in a FIBA match? You should be absolutely be worried if you cross a Filipino especially the FOB ones.

Attached: ny-commission-says-margarito-needs-eye-test-6kk4eaq-x-large.jpg (490x360, 24K)

I agree

Attached: 1554279176014.png (608x616, 211K)

>When I was a kid the American Navy raped all our women
>When I was a kid the Japanese Navy raped all our women
>When I was a kid a Magapede in a Punisher shirt looked at a chick

Pacquiao can't punch above his weight class very well.

Chick in the bottom left is pretty cute.

Most people are past caring, got too much of their own shit to deal with

The mindless Facebook drones and paid social media shills and commie opposition are all a minority

go fuck yourself

Attached: Libertarianism.png (1231x441, 25K)

Imagine actually making that post and expecting to be taken seriously

Yeah, but that's one Filipino who learned English boxing, not a bunch of them who learned to do it their own way they developed separate from all that.

If you want to talk reality Boxing is probably bigger than Karate and Judo combined and they run up and down the table at lower levels and through the Asian boxing leagues. China has basically abandoned Kung Fu for Olympic Taekwondo, and Sanda is mostly a combination of foreign styles like boxing and Muay Thai in practice. Thailand does a lot of Muay Thai but those guys routinely transition to boxing and become world champions at it. The actual reality of it is way messier than everyone doing some local style and it all being really good.

The point is mostly that Filipino people as a group never developed that killer reputation. There was no Filipino Bruce Lee kicking ass on TV and there were no Filipino dojos doing Shotokan or Tang Soo Do back in the day.

The first Asian world champ at boxing was a Filipino, they have competitive fighters at all styles and a robust education program that can grow capable fighters. But they don't have a reputation to go with it and they don't have the cultural pull to build one.

its cuz you like bologna mayo sandwich without the crust you lil bitch

Happens all the time. Flips are always in desperate need of socializing with their countrymen. Luckily for them, they breed like rats and spread out like the plague. Might as well try to hit it off; they are notoriously degenerate for such a Catholic country.

Attached: 69261491_492292124938942_8812455541935702016_o.jpg (749x993, 87K)

Literally only violent against drug / human traffickers and radical islamics.
Hell he gave his people guns to protect themselves

not really. The 'occupation' of the islands was really quite tame.
We did not plantation up the place nor enslave. We did not import islamic workers. We actually regonized islander rights and helped set up law.

Not always pretty but definitely not as bad as the spanish.

>be asian
>be 6'1
>dont have a JUST facial structure or eyes like chinks
>getting /fit/
>have qt asian gf
>be best asian
life's going good bros
imagine being any asian other than vietnamese, or worse, being chinese, indian or a hapa

Attached: Happy Viv.png (555x535, 34K)

>#selflove
>#racism
>#hoeislife
>#whitedaddy
I can't even tell which of these is the biggest red flag

the pic or the insult? because nigga i have pulled a 10 hour shift today im to tired / tipsy to give a toss

The pic

Everyone including the Chinese hate the Chinese.

It's all varying shades of brown due to onions sauce and vinegar

Imagine being this retarded.

s o y sauce, lol

Never got the onions meme,

Straight up sounding like a fucking incel.

>you could be living next to one of these deranged fucks

This is kind of disconcerting.

this is retarded & not true
im like 90% certain you're getting this retardation from that 1 (one) quote from benjamin franklin and extrapolating it as total universal belief from the time. white meant 'european' and even if anglos thought irish were backwards & italians were shiftless & lazy, they still acknowledged they were white. the first immigration law for the US restricted immigration to 'whites of good character' and no irish & italian were ever turned away for not being 'white'.

I want to know what this guys opinion on WMBF couples.

Still waiting on my Phô, here, big boy.

The Irish weren't "relegated to ghettos". They lived in the worst conditions because they were the poorest group when they arrived to America and so they settled along the coast getting whatever work they could (factories), and couldn't make the move inland to buy land like say the Germans & Swedes typically did.

RENT FREE

Does this guy even realize that Filipinos are the immigrants that have that assimilates the best in America?
>Of the ten largest immigrant groups, Filipino Americans have the highest rate of assimilation. with exception to the cuisine

>While in Hong Kong they are fighting for their country.
This is funny because they they are actually fighting against their county so they can go back to being the west's bitch. Pathetic.

>Pacquiao can't punch above his weight class very well.

Margarito,Cotto, De La Hoya, Hatton were all bigger than him though? His real losses was from bitch-ass Hugweather and a hail mary shot from Marquez.

>If you say things I don't want, I order you and others to ear something else.
No wonder those people are so much into stalinism and all.

>Because niggers play their music out loud
Like whites don't do that.

>What someone says
>What a schizophrenic hears

>ToysRUs

Holy KEK.

Oh. Yeah the faggot gets a bit dramatic a bit into it, but honestly thats par for the course when you find shit people are passionate about so I let it slide so long as its not just repeating the same thing or blind stubbornness.
To me, its right. Real libertarianism would require a massive culture change and measures taken to ensure that culture remained the same as to upeep libertarianism... which itself if kinda a violation of it.
mega-corps will monopolize and undercut competition even if all lobbying / political attachments were removed.
Internationalists will still ship away jobs to chinklands for slave labor only to ship the product back here for a massive profit.

Libertarianism is a good idea but unrealistic. Companys NEED a limit or a cap. something to stop monopolies. internationalists, and to let actual competition exist!
The 'free market' america loves was in hindsight, a large open pasture. It still had a limiting fence, not like the open field we have now.

Look up the law that Morgan and Rockefeller lobbied like mad to remove. I dont remember the name in my tipsy state, but it was bacisally to open or expand your business you had to go to a local court to make a case on why it would be beneficial to the community before you got approval to do so. 9/10 times, a technicality. Jobs and wages are good. But it did stop alot of shady shit from happening. Actually made people accountable for their actions.

I think this is funny and all the male pearl clutchers getting outraged over it are even more hilarious

That's retarded to think that your people need to practice some kind of martial art to be tough. Most cultures don't practice martial arts.

>The 'occupation' of the islands was really quite tame.
>Philippine-american war? what's that?
The absolute state of burger education

This is correct.

What that bastard is doing is spreading the misrepresentation of history modernists have tried to force upon us.
It was a cultural and religious thing.
Fact, it was the IRISH who mistreated the IRISH by and large. Though some old british / irish tension did exist.
Specifically, the protestant irish who did not like the catholic irish who came over in the potato famine.

How is that a problem? black statistics aren't asian statistics. pol is anti blacks and anti jews, and not white supremacist.

Compared to the shit the spanish did?
That other Asian nations were doing?

>b-but everyone else was doing it too!
Doesn't matter, they still did it.

Report shit like this on sight.

Attached: The pol screaming troll.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

You're in denial. The "I'M FUCKING WHITE" meme for /pol/ has been a open secret for years. With many of the posters being Indian, Asian, halfX, or even Amerind. All united in their mutual hatred for black people, muslims (and there are muslims there who hate other muslims!), liberals, ANTIFAgs, hell even fat people. 'POC's are not inherently better people because of their skin color.

Only /pol/fags would edit out a comic with the same message and make it significantly less funny

Attached: eh5.png (142x340, 49K)

And your point is?
Im not denying they did. Simply saying it was better than the others at the time.

Not a fan.
However he's not a fan of the opposite either so atleast he's a genuine racist against mixing rather than a salty fucker who takes women dating outside of his race as a personal slight then elevates it to a racial thing.

Attached: .jpg (1024x935, 204K)

I dont know where the edit originated but quite frankly some people are too stupid to get the message behind its usage unless it was made clear.

Alright you're being too obvious. When /pol/ edits your comics, you just gotta shrug and move along. Eventually they'll get bored and find something else. However, make a scene and you're the next Ben 'ten ton terror of Tel Aliv' Garrison.

this is the problem with asia.
Continents are defined based on geological factors and tectonic plates. Oceania is a continent.
America is a continent, but if you want to culturally identify someone you would at least specify whether they're central south or north american.
North africa and central africa are wildly different culturally and ethnically, but are part of the same continent.
Geologically europe and asia are part of the same continent.
Europe is the only continent that is defined based on its culture. If we applied the same logic to asia we would have to divide it into 6/7 other continents.
What I'm trying to say is that using asian as a cultural or ethnic identity makes no sense and is dumb as hell.

There's actually some truth to this comic.

Also he drew some weird fetish shit before he started making political comics.
I had a feeling this guy probably made some badly drawn fetish stuff, it reminds me of all those alien fetish strips with the lizard girls and the navi.

Attached: .jpg (900x1165, 143K)

yeas, the guy telling nigga that black culture is self destructive for one.

Err, wut??

Where the hell is my White Wealth Inheritance money?

Holy shit, it's literally El Goblino. This is an edit, right?

Attached: Chris McCandless.jpg (580x388, 49K)

Yea Forums makes fun of Filipinos and suddenly you trash your identity, what coward.

nope, it's correct. The idea of whiteness was something anglos came up with. Hitles cared about the arian race, not the white race.
And in the usa it was used to justify who could have access to power and who couldn't. That is why irish and italians weren't white.
This is why nowadays it's expanded to include all europeans.
This is why when a mexican killed a black kid suddenly everyone considered mexicans as white.
> the first immigration law for the US restricted immigration to 'whites of good character' and no irish & italian were ever turned away for not being 'white'.
exactly, it was all about who could have access to power.
White as a racial or cultural identifier makes no sense. The same as black makes no sense, or asian makes no sense.
It's all bullshit to make poor people fight against other poor people while billionaires fuck everyone over.

Mexicans have more spanish DNA than a Filip.
Also, no, your closer to the malasians not the islanders.

It's with the Jew gold.

The one thing that links all men of every race, creed, culture and ethnicity is misogyny, so this isn't surprising it all.

>/pol/ has been a open secret for years. With many of the posters being Indian, Asian, halfX, or even Amerind. All united in their mutual hatred for black people, muslims (and there are muslims there who hate other muslims!), liberals, ANTIFAgs, hell even

It's kinda genius the way /pol/ operates. Anything they do, white people will get the brunt of whatever left wingers dish out against them, while they continue to larp as white supremacists while being anything BUT white in real life. Continuing to keep left wingers thinking that whites are the greatest evil when it's just human nature of all stripes being evil.

Kill yourself Josh. There's more to you than your race faggot.

>all these posts about height.
A lot of girls like tall guys. But it's really not nearly as important as most people keep saying it is.

The only thing that is genuinely a no go for most women is being fat. A fit 5'7 dude just being charming in person is going to find a girl.

Oh Lord its actually retarded

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 82K)

Not really. The Philippines was fighting an independence war and the Americans supplanted their former masters with themselves. Then they proceeded to create their colony with the intention of brainwashing a generation or two to serve their masters. All I'm saying is that all the good done to the Philippines was ultimately done for the betterment of America. But they were smart in going about it- gave them enough supposed freedoms for the flips to grin and bear it.

Who's demanding that asians not vote?
Who in america is even racist against asians?

I knew it. They fucked me over again.

This is Julia Vickerman

I'm fit but I'm so short women just laugh at me when I pass them in the street. Sometimes they ask me if I like the view up their skirts.

Everyone according to him. And leftists who say they aren't racist are actually the most racist against Asians.

>brainwashing a generation or two to serve
>all the good done to the Philippines was ultimately done for the betterment of America

Yes... and?
Whats wrong with mutual benefit?
Whats wrong with educating the next generation with your far better prepared teachers?

Attached: Beaver on Education.png (1896x1096, 995K)

>all this flip cope
>Meanwhile my boy Iko is moving up in the world.
Good times.

Is that what you got from that post?

this lazy fuck reused the bald guy arresting the asian dude in the last panel of both comics

Niggers and Spics who are jelly of asian success.

Oh shit I'm so kewl, I'm not your typical Filipino, trust me I'm not like them. Go die in a fire.

Attached: AntiBlackRacismsPeculiarHypocrisies.jpg (1600x1184, 717K)

Attached: RidiculousSymptomsOfThePersonalPreferenceFallacy.jpg (1600x1204, 500K)

I went to school with this guy's cousin during college back in the Philippines
Whats funny is that he complains about whitey but whenever he visits his family and barangay he unironically acts like whitey especially when he's drunk from lambanog, always wanking about the american 2 party system and worse part is that the fucker is a lowkey pedo who was once caught in quezon trying to buy and fuck a gradeschool boy but was swept under the rug after paying the police. Him and that wrestler batista are huge hypocritical faggots who preach to everyone how about social justice while fucking underage minors just because they can get away with it

Attached: EnemyOfThePeople.jpg (1600x1145, 518K)

>You know what happened? They didn't leave us alone. They came for us and attacked us.
Oh shit?
>They destroyed our hobbies,
This really was not worth screen-capping.

Attached: ART.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

Attached: AdviceOfTheCriminallySelfServing.jpg (1600x1171, 682K)

>pay reparations
Ahh, so that's what it was about all along. Gibmedats.

Attached: 1559333696657.jpg (720x498, 102K)

What it all comes down to, this dude is just a pissed off incel.
Shit is this the same dude that made SIngle Asian Female?

Attached: SearchingForTheNextCandace.jpg (1600x1060, 559K)

Imperialism is pretty aesthetic, tho

Attached: 1566286980845.png (720x720, 613K)

>"Unlearning" is just drawing more non-whites and a tranny

???

Attached: 1523925278651.jpg (264x292, 28K)

Lad, the artist is mentally insane.
ANYONE who brings up inheritance as a source of racism or whatever is uneducated and insane.
Yes, it gives one a advantage to be sure. But it is not easy to KEEP that wealth. Look at self destructive whores like paris hilton or any other hollywood bint. Inheriting wealth is a huge responsibility and can easily be fucked up.
To us who have had to work up, yeah it seems like they get fucking everything on a platter, but that is not at all the case.

This bastard is lowkey calling for inheretance tax, which is MASSIVLY damaging to a society. If you cant leave your children anything, why bother working for that excess? If families cant grow in wealth over time, wont that keep the lower income people poor? Its all a giant fucking scam by international corperates who dont play by the 'national citizen' rule to crush ANY potential competition.

Attached: bbb537336d65f6ed4b347d512fc886d0.gif (468x602, 95K)

India has some fine babes.

Ching chong ping pong pang

>tax cuts.

So fucking close.
Its not about tax cuts, its about how they can spent their money. For example, it used to be to operate in the US you had to ONLY operate in the US, ensuring your money would always go back into the system somewhere.
With internationalism, that has fucked it all up and allowed tax havens, chink slave labor, and only made the common people poorer.

Unironically ask /pol/
According to them
Irish/Scottish/Welsh
Mediteranians
Slavs
Baltics
Jews
Anglos
Americans
Sami
and basically everyone that isn't scandinavian isn't white and even then they claim they are all race traitors.
And this opinion is an echo of what various groups believed at different points in history.

>White men are all evil racists!
>Now, let me tell you about how I hate race mixing

Attached: 1530620987385.jpg (342x316, 14K)

Only Northern india. bengalies are filthy islamics and southern indians are the poo colored messes.

Well, maybe until you reach the tip. Sri-Lanka is nice.

Fuck off Anglo scum

Whats wrong with all the Filipinos dying?

>IT'S NOT REAL FILIPINO CUISINE IF IT'S NOT COOKED BY A PURE BLOOD FILICHINK

... Is this a fucking edit or not?

>Filipino's have fuck all.
They're famous for weapons though. Especially in California. It's a stereotype at this point

Attached: 2ipd24tmjvxy.jpg (1944x1262, 300K)

>By the tieme the civil war broke out, these divides were falling apart already.
Fun fact: Those divides really only started falling apart BECAUSE of the civil war, there simply weren't enough bodies to throw into the war effort so the north started actively going after the irish and scot communities loosening immigration restrictions so that they could draft them almost right off the boat.
Close contact with these people during the war caused cultural divisions to begin to deteriorate but it still took almost another century for the racism against the irish to completely disappear.

>too low IQ to get the jokes

I bet he secretly browses r/asianmasculinity

no

He's obsessed with his yellow struggle

Well thats a bloody shift from topic aint it?

mrasheed.com/2019/08/weaponized-intellectualism.html

Attached: WeaponizedIntellectualism.jpg (1600x1091, 596K)

Self-awareness doesn't mean jack shit without the will or desire to change.

The Vietnamese in America are the ones who fled the Communists. First gen probably had a pretty high opinion. Second and beyond might romanticize the North and villainize the US, but that's par the course for the children who weren't around to benefit from the US. See Western Europe and Korea. Eastern Europe to a lesser extent following the collapse of the USSR.

Attached: IMG_20190825_134340.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>its just jokes bro
>wtf why are you mad about my mass shooting its just a prank bro
>look its just jokes but i mean every joke has a grain of truth in them ha ha the truth is i want you all dead

t.Eternal Anglo

>relatable

Seek therapy asap.

It's not that it's outright evil. It's that it's misleading to say it's less worse than their present times. And sure there was a mutual relationship, but can you really say that America didn't get the better deal out of this? Also, the educational policy of the Americans were clear that they were to pacify the natives. And it still works today, good or bad. They did learn, but learn how the Americans wanted them to. But it had some benefits. Flips are fairly knowledgable in English, which is good for business.

It's no secret, EurasianTiger is literally the founder of r/hapas.

Attached: Redpillcomics27.jpg (1000x1613, 224K)

>HAHA IM AN EDGY FUCK KILL NON-WHITES AMIRITE?!?!?! DO I FIT IN YET GUYS?!?!?!

Yeah, no.
That money is not spent anymore, which is a problem unto itself.
The rich have so much money, they cannot spend it anymore and only shovel it into capital investment schemes that aim tomake money into more money by sucking actual companies dry.
This leads to these companies working for the sole benefit of investors, effectively pumping money from workers and customers into the pockets of the owning class, with just enough for everyone below CEO to make them try to push everyone below them harder.

I don't get it

>Exterminating life or the smallest amount of personal responsibility? Hmmm, decisions decisions...

You reek of feminism

Attached: redpill_comics_pic_40.jpg (900x1013, 188K)

I'm starting to see why people make fun of r/asianmasculinity with the Bruce Lee shitposting. This neverending stream screams insecurity and fragile ego.

Are all Asian-Americans completely out of their minds or something? What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1559795575722.jpg (770x435, 51K)

Atheism is a tool by Jewish Illuminati to destroy other religions. I'm surprised he could be so red pilled about this.

These psycho dudes can't help themselves

Attached: SAFJohnCho.gif (664x378, 105K)

I was talking about calling each other nonwhite all the time.
Your the faggot having a episode.

Is this a comic about a man's tragic descent into schizophrenia?

But I'm an atheist Buddhist, not believing in gods isn't making religion go anywhere.

Considering how that shitshow ended, this aged even more poorly than it appears.

>bro dont worry everything that makes us look bad is actually just an elaborate prank bro nobody at all takes it seriously bro i mean ha ha cmon bruh cmon
"When you act like retards, you will be joined by actual retards who believe themselves to be in good company."
t- Captain Crunch

Such is empire.
Do not seek to mistreat others, but always put your own first as is any leaders duty.

Attached: Beaver on self-sufficency.png (1896x1752, 1.56M)

>MGTOW
>apparently in a relationship
Also what do MGTOWs have to do with hating asians? Or the south? Or Trump?
What does DH stand for?
what does any of this mean?

Burning hatred of race-mixing, it was never just a white-only phenomena.

There's what? Three asian comic artist's represented in this thread? Maybe more if I'm missing any, but certainly not in the double digits. Beyond that is people talking about stuff like r/happa and the like. But even then, how many actual people do you think that is?

The natural of political activism is such that it'll naturally be full of people dissatisfied with what they see as the status quo and this will largely make them look kind of off to people who are mostly sort of okay with how things are. Maybe somethings could be better. Could be worse too. But then within those, the loudest will be the real radicals, those who make even the other crazies look kind of sane.

Just the west coasters who have had white hate hammered into them.
Even new yorks china town isent this insane

Is this supposed to be like him saying that american blacks are whitewashed or something compared to black africans?
I dun geddit

Attached: 1561101601506.png (644x745, 229K)

Hoes mad. I've tried food from cultures from all over the world, and found something to like in all of them, but Filipino food is shit.

There were literally NO immigration restrictions on Europeans from the founding of America until after the Civil War. There were changes in "naturalization" (how long it takes an immigrant to become a citizen), but absolutely no barrier to as many Irish coming as could physically make it to America's shores.

Hapas are mostly okay with it as long as it's not white male/asian female
The comics are hilarious but they're not wrong about the fact that those relationships are fucked up

doesnt matter the race, it is more acceptable to see te guy going after girls of other races and less acceptable to see the girl going after guys of other races. asian male white girl is so so so so so rare compared to white guy asian girl for obvious reason. there are reason why asian girl white guy and white girl black guy are the most interracial coupling... in america... and how you never hear of race mixing with girls from India or islamic places

Nice beavers. But the Philippines were on their way to being self-sufficient. They were fighting off the Spanish alright, even if it was a husk of the old empire. If only Aguinaldo wasn't so stupid.

actually white girl / black guy is not that common, just spanned endlessly
Mexican / black is the real mixing.

Panda Express doesn't count buddy

next thing you'll say Floridians arent American.

It's a second gen immigrant thing, I'm in NZ and they're some of the whiniest little shits around. Haven't met any hapas here despite being on myself, fucking hate that title though, makes me think of those whiny cunts who can't get laid

>When black people have bad things happen to them it's due only to institutionalized racism in the system and never due to their own personal failings
>When white people have bad things happen to them it's all their own fault and never due to any sort of prejudice
>Perish even the momentary consideration that there could be any kind of large scale prejudice against the poor that might intersect with portions of both of these demographics that would be ludicrous.

Oh im sure they could have kicked out the spanish, but in what state would they be in years after?

This guy's obsession with his retarded made-up term is insane.
Its not even accurate to say every single person with black skin who is an American had an ancestor that was a slave however many generations back you go.

Wait so this guy is in favor of all people that are descended from slaves or just black people?
How does he reconcile with non-black slave descendants or black descendants of slave owners? What about people that are both?

dude just dont be a hapa male, just be white/asian mixed female and you wont have those problems lol,

Depending on what Buddhist sect you follow, it can be atheist, monotheist or polytheist, after a fashion.
European categories like that don't always apply too well to Asian religious practice because they are structured around an Abrahamic meta where divinity is very binary and personal godhood is the only form of divinity, excluding the worship of principles or impersonal divine powers like Dao.
I've read a thesis paper on how Dao can be described and understood as an entity and/or principle within the context of Abrahamic religion.
I have seldomly seen learned men have such problems have such problems grasping an idea with words.

What about the Mali who sold the salves?
Or the kongo tribes who also sold the slaves?

Damn, you're seething about the idea that people don't like your food.

>Systematic emasculation,desexualization,
Everything this guy is saying is stupid, but this point in paticular is one that I find the most annoying.
No it is not a systematic emasculation and desexualization, it is that you yourself are emasculated and just not sexy in the slightest.

I'm not going to call comics and art a non-masculine pursuit. Even with the whole nerd stereotype, I knew way too many former infantry who loved Spider-Man and the Punisher and read the comics downrange, but this guy reeks of just a castrated thin and weak man who retreated into comic books to whine about how the world perceived him.

It's the Mandela effect. Where rather than accepting that you got something wrong, the world is wrong.

It can be very difficult to understand ideas that are truly alien to your way of thinking. For me it was trying to understand how people in honor cultures are able to function in day to day life when everything revolves around what is essentially just street credibility.

i cant say i have seen a mexican/black before, must be a california texas florida thing. not enough mexicans in kentucky i guess but there are blacks and hillbillies (also known as rednecks) and fat girls and single moms to go around

Some girls like pudgy guys, or short guys, or short pudgy hairy guys.

You're always gonna find some people with odd tastes.

Attached: AT-cm_250143755-preview.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

It's comforting if it is not stifling to you. You follow a set of rules and guidelines and you know not only your place in the world but how others perceive you and you understand how to progress forward to garner more respect.

Are non whites in America generally this insane?

No, this is specifically an Asian male thing.

just depends on where you live, just dont be average height for the most part. you will be fine if youre five nine in asia altuhgh there will be guys taller than you, not that common, but being five seven in certain european places where all the whites are above six foot, even the girls, is basiclaly a death sentence in terms of you passing down genetic material unless youre rich

>is basiclaly a death sentence in terms of you passing down genetic material unless youre rich
This sounds like the words of a man who is bitch made.

Black people who sold slaves were not true black people, they only did it because the whites paid them to.
That's why white people need to pay reparations to ADOS, the true black race.

I thought that was white shooters

Eh, with Asians its 70/30 on the normal / insane chart. Mexicans depend on rather they were born from citizen families or illegal ones. The legal Mexicans HATE the bean hoppers but the hoppers and their ilk have a fuck ton of political pity from self-destructive lefties.
Still, both far better than coons.

Attached: Public Defender.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

Yeah that seems like how he would rationalize that aint it?
Fucking lunatic needs put down.

idk what you made by bitch made, but i went to both places. getting pussy was easy as hell in china and japan and the phillipines, didnt even have to pay for any of it, but like when it comes to white guys of everywhere else i just cant compete in height when it comes to height and muscle in the white nations. then again i have only been going to the gym for 9 years instead of since i was in high school, so... but yeah if i didnt go to asia i would still be a virgin lol

Attached: 1567133402482.jpg (720x720, 113K)

>be Filipino
>be anti-anything related to whites
>be named Josh
That’s kinda cringe

And the opposite is true as well.
Freedom is a burden many cannot bear.
Not having a set course, a tight frame of reference is unsettling to many.
They will hide in conservitism, religion etc to find an order to cling to in a world they cannot master.
Not because they are dumb or anything, just because they have a deep need for certainty.
That's why so many young people flock into ideologies. They provide a framework of what to do, what to think, what to believe .

Good lord is he going to eat them

>idk what you made by bitch made
>i just cant compete in height when it comes to height and muscle

I don't know. The revolution itself continued a lot of the problems that Flips had under the Spanish. Leaders all landed gentry. The whole Magdalo-Magdiwang split. An unindustrialized economy. I'td be nice to think it'd be a utopia, but it had a lot of problems ahead of it. Quezon did say he wanted a country run horribly by flips, didn't he? Maybe he'd have gotten his wish.

>Those exaggerated bulges
Nigga you gay

Imagine

That's a big guy

Nah it's not a super uncommon thought
Jews make up a relatively small portion of the population, but by being insular and community-driven they've managed to bring wealth into their population without letting it seep out.

I can't envision it working with black people, just because there's a very strong american "I've got mine" attitude with them, and you have to be a local communist and national capitalist for it to work.

Exactly.
So by knowing what was going on, and what the likely state of the nation would be after. The Americans took the opportunity to assist the people while also benefiting themselves.
They helped industralize, educate, pacify, not out of malice or greed but common practicality.

Okay the hipster faggot in the bottom panel seems to have a roll floating in front of his face with something melted strung between his face and it. Oh it's on a fork, okay.
>ask a thousand people to name one Filipino dish
yeah nah. This gourmet thing only has another decade, the backlash will be hard. It used to be Salt n Vinegar, now it's Pink Tibetan Rock Salt and Virgin Balsamic Vinegar with tchoo-tchoo and Bee-Boos, that will not last.

TLDR Josh Luna has his head up his ass

yeah it would never work with modern black culture.
I, in a way, find it fully that what alot on the new right want is what the jews have done. Keeping the wealth to your people and supporting one another. But rather than a small group its the state or nation. You cant take care of the entire world after all.
I suppose the big difference would be that the jews tend to gain their wealth and negative reputation via predatory practices, seeking to undermine their hosts, and generally being arrogant cunts.
Remember when the NYC released the worst land owner list? All jews.

i got muscles but i mean im not like pic related at age 17. i had a 6 back a long while back but i lost it. i am still considered too skinny for americans as well as americans being too fat (not thicc or chubby in the right way, but being like 40 plus pounds heavier than me, or being heavier than me at all)

Attached: 1559542740143.jpg (1483x933, 72K)

America should deport this dude.

/pol/ word salad

Go to /fit/.

Richard Spencer get out and leave the closet you giggling fag.

I think that's a hat?

>at age 17
Don't waste your youth and injure yourself comparing yourself to others. Be in good shape all your life, let it take up just enough space as it needs, never think it's exactly why someone else was chosen over you. Holy shit young guys who want to do 'that one thing' to get everything right.

kek she's reading Malcolm X. Is this self aware or something?

What about black people that are descended from white slave owners though?
Do they pay reparations to themselves?
What about white people that are descended from black slaves?

OH FUCK! I think I just realized why he's against race mixing!

Attached: 1531182867005.jpg (720x710, 53K)

Thank you for posting this image.

wow, i don't think i could stand the mentally ill bitterness of reading much of this shit. It's awful and tragically scary on as many levels as /pol/

>6 pack
6 packs are attractive but people know what strong looks like.

I remember that fucking gif where that manlet got horribly mogged by the giant guy because he tried so fucking hard to look aesthetic instead of working on what made him feel stronger.

Well that's another thing. America and western society in general has this intense boner for the underdog. A minority group engaging in the same practices as a majority group is not considered to be as bad, solely because they are not the majority. Thus why it's considered bad to badmouth Jews and not whites.

That being said, I do sort of disagree with
>I, in a way, find it fully that what alot on the new right want is what the jews have done. Keeping the wealth to your people and supporting one another.
because of that same "I've got mine" attitude I mentioned earlier. The new right will absolutely step on other whites for any reason at all, so long as they are not being stepped on themselves.

Frankly, I don't think it's possible to have that same communal strength when this many people are involved. There's only like 15m Jews worldwide, there's like 230m white Americans.

Bear mode is really the best way to go in life. You never know when you might need to lift a truck off of some poor sap.

source?

Worse is to never try. You can have some years where you value someone who acts as if they have values, and it'll seem like they value you. They will be the best years of your life. After that it's all about the kids, unless you forgot to grow up. The mask will slip, she'll reveal she's a truthless mess and if you ever expected anything else you just wanted to live with and be loved by a man anyway. That's where the really truly bitter freaks get homicidal, they want either a man like themselves, or an exact reflection of themselves, they get some women who reflects enough of them to get em into the trap and then it's all over. You got nobody to blame but yourself.

TLDR be a man, not a baby all your life.

See, you make it out to be "just logic, my friend" but there's definitely an undercurrent of malice. Because they're directly benefitting from the worst of it. How is grooming a country to do your bidding not kind of fucked?

I think the "I got mine" attitude you bring up is not as bad as you think.
If I make a educated guess, are you from a US city?
Im rural, i only interact with rurals (even our state capital is small) and the ideal of helping each other, but not coddling, is very strong.
Additionally, "i got mine' could also be made beneficial in the way of contentment. "I got enough to get by comfortably, im happy' sort of thing. See pic related for a better explination

On a side note, never did I think i would post so many beavers on co.

Attached: Beaver on Morality.png (2218x1814, 1.58M)

>there's like 230m white Americans
Citation required, Jamal.

Just kidding, there's no white Americans.

If national identity was once again strengthened, and those who actively worked against it once more rightfully punished, it easily could be.

So what you're saying is that only men can love men and women are only good for perpetuating the species?

Someone in this thread probably has it saved. It's a pretty popular gift. It's a manlet and a tall guy taking their shirts off as a girl creams herself staring at the tall guy.

He was always going to lose but he went an extra step in pathetic because he still took his shirt off and you saw how badly he had fucked up his body trying to look aesthetic. Fat pecs that looked like tits. Pathetic abs. Shit arms.

If you're under 5'9 you might as well just focus on being strong rather than looking strong. You won't have the aesthetic profile, but there is something to be said about looking like a fucking sprinting tank.

I'd say being tall gives you a solid advantage in the dating world.

Is the dude racist against whites

It does, but it's not the end all be all. It's just an advantage but that is all it is.

>literally every comic strip he's ever put out has at least one white male
Hmm..

I'm a US citizen from Montana currently living in Australia
>Im rural, i only interact with rurals (even our state capital is small) and the ideal of helping each other, but not coddling, is very strong.
Which again, is due to lack of size. But we can't only talk about local shit when the issue is a country-sized one. You need to be communal with all whites for it to work the way it does with Jews.
It's like when people think just avoiding being an outright cunt is being a good Christian.

I just googled US population (gave a number), and US population by race (gave a %), then did the math

self determined with a sense of national solidarity. It ait much, but imagine if the French took over the US after helping out Washington.

Did he write anymore pieces on the topic or topics like it? Very interesting.

4U

Attached: RWJ.jpg (600x800, 39K)

BTW I am looking for similiar strip, what I saw approximately 6 years ago. In this strip kid was beaten by bullies and he takes hammer to revenge them. As far I remember, it has quote, probably from the Blakes "And did those feet in ancient time" ("I will not cease from Mental Fight, Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand").

>pinoy pride

If there's one path that I'm glad that I didn't go down, it's that I'm glad I never took the offer to set out on an ESL job.
Everything that I've ever heard about the people who make a career out of that is so bad.

Wrong they're the blacks of asia

not sure if he did but i got others saved

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Actually the current racial bullshit has been doing just that. Bringing 'whites' together like never before.

Idealy, i want state rights to take center stage again but keep in mind racial / national ties aswell.
Like, im Appalachian, but also of the same blood as a river-lander (Kentucky) so while i put mine first im still favorable to the river folk.

Human nature is tribalism, we need to make it work for us rather than work against it and self destruct.

Attached: Beaver on Multiculturalism.png (1088x790, 580K)

Attached: Beaver on Nations.png (947x2359, 1.02M)

Attached: Beaver on Confederations.png (1844x2214, 1.17M)

This. The one Filipino I know has serious mental issues and says he's NB to deflect from his clinical depression. It's really quite sad.

I love Marvin Gaye.

>dabs on liberals
>/pol/ hates him
what gives

>And furthermore, what do pakistani-american or mongolian-americans have in common with actual pakistani or mongolians?
they are all technically Asian
but it is a pretty stupid take all term
Which is kind of the point of some of these comics. seethis guy is Filipino, technically Asian American, but most Americans (at least statistics and colleges) view them apart of the arbitrary mold

i'm sure its been said in major cities whehre the communities are huge

tell that to Statisticians and Universities

that girl who wrote them is full on asian

>he say thing i don't like
>he have mental issues

Doesn't the U.S one of the few countries that still cling on to White/Black racial terms?
The Red, Brown and Yellow are excluded in their vocabulary.

I've never had consensual sex but I've been raped. I would kill my rapist in an instance.
I find this artist fantasting. She seems like a contrarian. She has so many strange levels of understanding herself. You have those women who manage to force themselves to believe the lie that abortion doesn't kill a human through utter self delusion, but they all do it for exactly the motive described here. She just doesn't self-delude herself.
There's probably some gay tvtropes name for it, for a villain who's a villain because they're the ones who are honest.

Not only that, but if you are visibly not white/black, you default to immigrant. Unless they think you're a native. Doesn't matter what kind of Asian you are, what kind of Hispanic, what kind of Pacific Islander, the initial conclusion if you did not grow up in an environment where these people were common enough to know a few and their communities, the default assumption is immigrant. Only whites and blacks default to born and raised in the US.