Challenge. Name one modern animated series or film that has either:

Challenge. Name one modern animated series or film that has either:

1. A male X female kiss
2. A male X female romance that isn't done in an ironic or snarky manner

Can you do it?

Attached: lulucoending.png (1280x720, 695K)

Challenge. Name one thread where OP wasn't a faggot.

>changelle
>posting a Yea Forums shitty ending
Nah.

Steven universe
Star vs the forces of evil
Gravity falls
And many more
Gay isnt as prevelant as some like to think it is.

love death robots
samurai jack
tuca and bertie
gary and his demons
star vs the forces of evil
and a lot more, this victim complex is getting sad.

Attached: gary_hands_up.jpg (1777x999, 92K)

Fpbp

A anime that is really new called arifureta. Retarded as fuck title but a good show.

Or bride of the ancient magus a anime made by someone with a huge love of European magic folk lore and Fey myths. Amazing romance series.

Ladybug

Tangled: the Series

When OP delivered.

That romance is just one sided anyway with a guy with no actual character OP

>gravity falls
The fuck are you talking about, Hersch avoided romance like the plague

Regular Show. Rigby and Eileen had an actual genuine relationship.
This too. That image...I can smell OP through the screen.

You didn't mention "western", which is why I'm surprised you didn't use that other Trigger series that was japanse propaganda to get people to have more babies involving giant robots.

Milo Murphy's Law

Attached: IMG_20190616_084620.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Ancient Magus is REALLY good, but it isn't a romance. Not really.

Chise is desperate for anyone, good or bad, that won't throw her away to the point she sold herself into slavery just because if someone bought her that would mean she was wanted by someone. Elias, meanwhile, understands human emotions about as well as you understand what its like to be a bird: you can flap your arms all you want but that isn't going to make you fly. On top of that, Elias has been playing 'monkey see, monkey do' pretending to be a real boy for so long that he is incapable of seeing that his unhealthy fixation on Chise is because she is a slay vega. She draws magical creatures to her and they naturally are easily infatuated with her, and while Elias doesn't think of himself as a magical creature he still IS one.
Their relationship is a really well written one, but while it looks romantic on the surface level its more like an abuse victim and a drug addict taking advantage of each other.

Dipper is in love with Wendy for the duration of the show. It's a recurring plot point.

Mabel is boy-crazy and constantly looking for love. Many episodes focused on this.

Soos got a recurring girlfriend character in season 2.

One episode is called "love God" and it's literally about Mabel getting Robbie and Tambry to hook up.

There's an entire episode in season 2 about Dipper flirting with lots of girls and getting dating advice from Stan.

That's just off the top of my head.

>Wendy and Robbie
>Robbie and Tambry
>Soos and Melody
>Mabel's romances of the week

>TTG: Cyborg/Jinx, BB/Raven
>The Amazing World of Gumball: Gumball/Penny, Darwin/Carrie, Brown/Simian, Alan/Carmen
>OK K.O: Gar/Carol, Rad/Shannon in "Rad Likes Robots"

Attached: kiss.png (500x281, 182K)

nope. cant be done. its all trannies, gay, dykes and other trigonometry genders all the time now.

I mean he does everything in an ironic or snarky manner but the relationship was played pretty straight

Attached: scouvkh1dgb21.jpg (383x383, 28K)

Just right off hand? Monkey and Beetle in Kubo and the Two Strings.

Attached: Kubo 1526022342859.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Attached: kiss.gif (498x276, 1.44M)

Mabel is a real whore.

Attached: c052deae1e570bb068e39dd822e6ca291ff39fa1_hq.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Hiccup/Astrid

Attached: Astrid_and_Hiccup_Wedding_kiss.jpg (1920x816, 685K)

Hey , fuck off back to with this shitty ass thread and take with you.

Or you could both kill yourselves. Ether way is fine by me.

Hey please fuck off back to and take with you. Or you could both kill yourselves. Either way is fine by me.

Imagine OP's smug face as he makes this stupid fucking thread, hoping to prove some non-existent narrative, only to be proven so wrong he can't even bring himself to reply again.

Attached: 1365037484340.jpg (1600x1123, 353K)

Holy shit, has an OP ever been btfo as hard as this guy?

Probably

Last I remember an OP being btfo was that one Luluco poster in Yea Forums, but even then he was endearing instead of smug

Attached: Legend.Quest.2017.S01E01.The.Prophecy.MULTi.720p.WEBRip.x264-BoomHD.mkv_snapshot_20.30.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

Attached: Legend.Quest.2017.S01E01.The.Prophecy.MULTi.720p.WEBRip.x264-BoomHD.mkv_snapshot_20.53.png (1280x720, 1.1M)