Is DC back Yea Forums bros?

Is DC back Yea Forums bros?

Attached: 1560066617253.png (635x653, 705K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0OV0DX20150615
cosmicbook.news/disney-manipulated-captain-marvel-perception?amp
discuss.micechat.com/forum/disney-theme-park-news-and-discussion/disneyland-resort/8477539-does-disney-hire-corporate-shills-to-defend-them
newsarama.com/45377-shazam-7-and-8-slides-back-two-weeks-each.html
youtube.com/watch?v=69mmVL1ffwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They removed the other threads for a reason.

Just like the best movie of all time, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Flop
And the incels crying
Flop
And dc dying
Paid critics won’t help orang man is bad movie
Flop
Get woke go broke

Whats up with the standing ovation for minutes. Do they have a timer in screen so everyone can rate the movie with "Standing ovation " ? Even Americans will stop clapping .

Of course because thanks to Yea Forums hereYou can’t discuss shit and the worst part is that then they’re gonna make threads with OH NONONO Yea Forums BTFO

Nobody who understands how critics and the festival crowd work should be surprised that this movie is getting positive reception.

They never left, Aquaman made more money than Captain Marvel
>8 minute standing ovation at Venic Festiva
>marlel struggle to win Nickelodeon awards
Oof

This. Dc Incels shill thread should be ban

probably not. it's super early we won't know if it's good until RT has at least 100 reviews and we certainly won't know if DC is "back" until Joker, Birds of Prey, Wonder Woman 1984, Suicide Squad 2, Batman, Black Adam, New Gods, Flash, and possibly Shazam 2 are all out and unanimously praised

Well, it already had Aquaman and Shazam goign for them. I guess the third is a charm, like they say.
So, tell me, which DVD box will you eat, once it reach one billion?

Nice try Ladderincel

OP isn't calling for company wars. If everyone can not be a faggot it will be fine

Who's BTFO exactly? An (apparently) good film was made, how is that BTFO?

>They never left, Aquaman made more money than Captain Marvel
>Dc shills are this stupid

>Aquaman only made money because of China
>SJW casting and plot like FLOPPER
>hated by critics

Back from where, Aquaman destroyed Captain Sweetie just a few months ago

Yup, I'm tv for wanting shitty company wars threads off the board.

Imagine clapping for eight minutes.

>Be DC
>Flops

It's true, look it up

Reminder that Yea Forums hated this movie, specially the queer DC fans, because it was gritty and not at all like their idea of what the DCU should be which is colorful and positive. They hated this movie the same way they hated MoS and BvS.
If they start to like it now just because critics liked that means they're a bunch of lying fucks.

>Be ladderbro
>samefags

It made more than any Spider-Man movie so far as well.

Can you believe it? Aquaman the joke hero defeated the mighty Spider-Man the "most popular superhero in the world".

uh-oh looks like DCucks won't be able to see their own movie

Attached: dangerous.png (640x355, 32K)

Aquaman made more money than Ragnarok world wide if you take away China completely but let Ragnarok keep it's chinabux

>be DC
>Aquaman makes more money than Captain Marvel

They'd be right too.

Shut up marvelfag

>Yea Forums hated a movie not even released yet

Keep posting them twitter screencaps. Ladderbro

shut da fuck up

Other way around incel

>Aquaman beating spiderman
Seriously now why hasn't ladderbro killed himself at this point?

>>Aquaman only made money because of China
It made more than 300 000 000 domestically.

Any Joker adaptation runs that risk, lots of joker fans are one incident away from school shooter

Nobody on Yea Forums has fucking watched the movie.
I'm fairly sure I'm not going to like it because it seems to do very little that appeals to me (which coincidentally is what appeals to critics) that doesn't make it a bad movie.

He's posting genuine praise and saying it's bad. He's snapped

>>SJW casting and plot like FLOPPER
Literally no. Everyone in Aquaman has the skin color of their Comic Book equivalent.

Someone ban this fucking tranny already

>that mouseshill cope
absolute state. They can't into kino and still mad about it

DC period should be banned

Attached: 1490300714390.png (1116x158, 163K)

oh shit here we go again

Attached: why-am-i-here-again-oh-right-the-murders-29805472[1].png (500x571, 114K)

They did. With every news, every still, every trailer they were making fun and complaining of it. When the script leaked they started to bash the movie.
This is movie is everything they not want out of a comic book movie. It's not connected to a larger cinematic universe, it's not filled shock-full with comics book and pop culture references, it's not fun or light, it's not woke.

>Wonder Woman well received
>Aquaman well received
>Shazam will received
>Joker has oscar buzz
>WW84 testing well
>BoP testing well
>Suicide Squad will be good
>Batman will be good
>Black Adam in production
>Flash actually has a director, and a good one at that
>New Gods coming

All they need to go is get Superman.

Laddercuck pls go

Now, Aquaman made 1,148 million and Captain Empty Theaters (((made))) 1,128 million. 1,148 is more than 1,128 you know that right MCUcel?

Grow up incel

>Aquaman made more money than Captain Marvel
They are on par with each other, honestly.

>Comic book movies suddenly aren't allowed on Yea Forums
HOES MAD x24

This, autistic Yea Forums manchildren are incredibly afraid of this movie

>Aquaman can’t even make a billion dollars like most marvel movies
>Not a flop

Mods you may as well just keep one thread alive, people are going to keep making these threads

>>Aquaman can’t even make a billion dollars like most marvel movies
But Aquaman DID made more than a billion. Do you even know how to follow a conversation?

Aquaman is on par with Civil War, it's actually closer to that movie than to Captain Marvel

i know I will, fuck jannies

Crop this shit

Do people really clap at capeshit?

Attached: bbbv.png (607x470, 209K)

New Gods is being directed by the negress who shat out A Wrinkle in Time. It will not be good.

Birds of Prey has Jussie Smollett's half nig/half kike sister as Black Canary, it will also not be good.

You probably made that thread, didn't you faggot?

should I wear a bullet proof vest when seeing this

He was always mentally ill.

Didn't the team behind New God consult with the bint behind the recent Female Furies books? It's got no chance.

DC's past 2 films like Aquaman and Shazam were pretty big bangers. Even the ones in 2017 such as The Lego Batman Movie and Wonder Woman have also been a relatively critical and commercial success(excluding the mess that was Justice Leauge of course. Even I hated that poor excuse of a movie)
Yeah I have a good feeling that DC js finally getting their shit together for the most part. The more linear way they seem to be going about with their new movies Post-Justice Leauge is really working out for them. All they gotta do now is just not fuck it up in any major way.

Attached: batman-vs-superman.png (551x550, 462K)

>All they gotta do now is just not fuck it up in any major way.
[Margot Robbie blocks your path]

Is he doing the fucking Spider-Man 3 dance?

ladderfag on seethe watch

I loved Shazam but hated Wonder Woman, how was Aquaman?

Oh boy Joker is about to saturate the market soon
expect DC to jump on this push with the power of 1 million suns

Was alright

You mean the comics? Yeah expect Joker to look like Phoenix by Christmas

Ι have seen people doing it at Endgame.

Pretty shitty

Johns delays 3 Jokers ever longer to make one of the jokers Joaquin

Shills aren't people.

They rose up

More like eight minute flopping

Pretty good. It depends on your tolerance for cheese. Watch the Black Manta fight on YouTube at least

Attached: Marfeels.jpg (679x864, 86K)

Can real fans agree that live action is the worst thing to happen to the comics fandom?

>real fans
?

I don't mind the adaptations themselves. I dislike that characters are only validated if they have a movie though

>dc keeps trying and failing to franchise
>has some success with films that either minimally invoke the broader shared universe or are completely unconnected
>"hm, we should try to franchise this!"

This is gonna make even more money than Suicide Squad and probably isn't a piece of shit either. I'm interested in seeing it.

Here's how most of Yea Forums were behaving about the movie before the news that critics loved the movie. Like a goddamn huge pussy.

Attached: file.png (1080x1082, 403K)

Attached: standing ovation every actor and actress praised being called the next dark knight literally EVERYON (1552x979, 113K)

Not Yea Forums, Yea Forums, or landwhales.

It's up to 88%

Even if it is successful, 'Joker' is so far removed from DC as a franchise that all it borrows is the character's name and his aesthetic, and barely the latter. The plot and concept of 'Joker' could have easily been an original property but Warner Bros slapped on the Batman villain's name for brand recognition.

a shared universe is not always needed
DC tried and failed they should have just kept doing their own thing instead of rushing to copy marvel which had years and years to build up to avengers

DC fans want a shared cinematic universe when they should settle for good movies

if we get more good movies with Joker then that's good enough

DC fans, like DC editors and writers, want everything to be like Marvel. Specially they want the same type of recognition and success with the casual audience. Just more of the same.

Let’s sing a song Yea Forums
>Be dc flops
>Be dc flops
>won’t make billions
>Never make billions

This

That's why Birds of Prey and Suicide Squad 2 are also going to be rated R

I'm still seeing 86

That's why they just a King of Comedy like character study right, because they want epic quipping raccoons like marvel

It's a festival crowd, they weren't clapping at capeshit per se, they were clapping at the meta commentary about the entertainment industry. Making a self-serious movie that talks about some aspect or other of the entertainment industry is a surefire way to get even the stuffiest critics to like your movie.
See: pretty much every movie that gets the best movie Oscar while not having something "important" to say about society.

I talked about DC editors and writers, not Warner Bros producers and directors. See Didio, Lee, and Harras trying to hire all of MARVEL rejected talents.

Aquaman made more money than Captain Marvel

Living in your head rent free
>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1549981751917.png (763x302, 192K)

Only Yea Forumsmblr did

what kind of argument is that?

BASED

This is Yea Forumsmblr. The entire board is. Specially DC fans that constantly complain about not getting lighthearted movies because DC is supposed to be comfyness incarnated.

This

Lee is absolutely furious about this movie

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-170131_Chrome.jpg (1080x1771, 1.11M)

Of course they're going to co-opt the movie now that it is proven to be a success, you nit-wit. Same as now DC fans are saying that the movie is great because the critics loved it.

I bet you that if the critics had shat on it that they wouldn't be saying this shit despite of its qualities.

retards

Awesome. I can't wait, it's my most anticipated film of the year

Based

>DC already mining this film
The state of this industry. The one thing I liked that didn't stick was Bane getting the movie coat

The movie Joker is a remake of did well with this crowd (and it's limited audience) too.
The issue is its limited audience.

Attached: King of Comedy.jpg (932x751, 157K)

Fake news to promote Orange man is bad

Real incels cannot understand the escapism appeal to ths premise of this movie. Real incels only like underdog stories when it is not about poor white males scorned by society. Real incels are literally forever alone virgins.

Grow up and have sex

dilate

>standing ovation
Wasn't there a similar, almost exact same article about Batman vs Superman?

Have sex incel.

Oh fuck off. Have you not seen all the attention Joker is getting ? You have to be delusional to think it will flop

No

so...why are sjws and faggots attacking this movie? why are people saying it will flop?
did i miss something?

no, the standing ovation for BvS was all from executives

>Venice Film festival
The headline is short enough. At least finish reading it.

It's not really capeshit but folks clapped at the end of Gozilla KotM when I saw it.

Attached: 1523203688964.jpg (1280x974, 82K)

SJWs think it's validating incels' feelings or something.

I never claimed it would flop. It might make 4x its budget. It depends on how widely it is released.
But there's really no massive audience for an R-rated drama with no romantic draw or exciting action. You'll get the art-house who aren't turned off by comics, Hot Topic, and hardcore Batfags. You need a lot more than Batfags to make Suicide Squad money.

Because it's about a white male and I don't know if you've heard, but white men are the eternal enemy of mankind that need to be eradicated.

that makes me wonder why they don't want to help outcasts like incels? what happened with "muh inclusion"?

If Incels achieved inclusion they'd stop being Incels.
This is the only way to preserve a naturally dying breed.

they don't want to deal with those people (worse if they are white) because incels are the beta males society wants to get rid of

It's the ingroup-outgroup game. Everyone play it in different ways.

For them, white males are the outgroup, especially unattractive ones. They can at best be subservient allies, but if they show any negative feelings towards ingroup that's a proof of their moral deficiency.

It's looking to make anywhere between 60-90 mil in it's OW. It's going to make more than 4x. Nobody is saying it will make a billion though

>9.18/10

OHNONONONONO!!!!

>It might make 4x its budget.
>budget 55 million
Dude it's going to make 10 times the budget at least

I didn't like the part where he said the n-word.

55 million? Is Phoenix working for peanuts?
>Huff...huff...despite being 13% of the population...

>>Huff...huff...despite being 13% of the population...
...clowns commit 90% crimes in Gotham

>Dude it's going to make 10 times the budget at least
Stupid

BASED and CLOWNPILLED

>MCU loses Spider-Man, there single most popular hero
>DCU has been having Success after success recently
Oh no no no no mousebros

It's good that they tried something different and stopped trying to copy MCU. I hope they keep making experimental stand alone character movies like these. They have a huge pool of content to chose from and it clearly has a lot of potential.

With good marketing and a little luck you can sell villain centric movies on edge and grit really well to normies. Superhero movies less so though, especially if they have to be part of a shared world.

Since the success of the Dark Knight basically destroyed DC movies it would be a better question to ask, will this destroy DC again?

That's 550. It's not out of the question

Probably not because Aquaman was a huge hit

So what's next after this one makes a gajillion dollar profit? Lex Luthor? Mr. Freeze?

DC has a golden goose on their hands if they can find a way to not fuck it up. Low budget character studies that are taken seriously and not totally beholden to comic lore.

Because then white males could no longer be used as scapegoats for all things bad.

The Godfather : Penguin edition

A heist movie with Flash's Rogues.

I would suck your dick if it meant that it will be made

This, I don't get why people are saying it's capeshit or has anything to do with the DCEU in general

Historical piece showing Ra's al Ghul gaining his fortune. That might be expensive, though.

Even with only the slimmest connection to the comics, Luthor needs Superman ... and gritty Superman doesn't work. So it would need to be a figment of his imagination.

You could do a serial killer mr. Freeze, which keeps his dead wife in a fridge and does all his murders themed with cold such as submersion in liquid nitrogen etc.

>You could do a serial killer mr. Freeze, which keeps his dead wife in a fridge and does all his murders themed with cold such as submersion in liquid nitrogen etc.
That sounds stupid as fuck. Make his criminal activity justified because he's trying to keep his dying wife alive.

I'm gonna have to agree with Freeze doesn't work if he doesnt have that moral ambiguity to him.

Because it's called Joker.

Fine, his wife was black and killed by a mass shooter and he only kills managers from gun manufacturers.

>rip off taxi driver
>insert joker
>IT BROKE NEW GROUND

>rip off Hamley
>insert Lions
>IT BROKE NEW GROUND

If could have been called Clown and nothing whould have been lost

This, but unironically..

>implying i condone the mouse's faggotry
i call it as i see it
its a unoriginal take

that says more that I hope I'm never in a theater in Venice than it does make me want to see the movie.
Even a full minute of clapping feels awkward and excessive

>Chinga a tu madre pendejo pol/ esquizofrénico con tu mierda de conspiración.

If Warner Brothers were forced to make a film with Joker because of threats to lose the copyright like Fox did with the Fantastic Four, I would have understood their decision to make an indie film and slap the title 'Joker' on it. The 'Joker' in the title is pure marketing because tying it to a well known DC property is guaranteed to let the movie make back its budget unlike most "awards" films.

It shows that they don't give a fuck about the properties they own

Except the Joker movies is based on multiple Batman comics featuring the character

who then increased Affleck's contract on the back of what they'd seen, even though it was an unfinished cut

and if you think VFF isn't full of studio executives...

flop is relative, on $55m most movies with a lot of hype shouldn't flop, but some will

however this is also R-rated and R-rated movies as a rule tend to make less than lower ratings even with hype; the top 25 R-ratings of all time are only about $250m at the lower end and toward the top of that there are huge gaps between each successively more successful movie

the average 2019 gross of an R-rated movie has been about $12.6m; in any year there are up to 200 R-rated releases, of which some are re-releases on limited engagement; in 2019, excluding the top-grossing R-rated movie to day (Us), the average gross becomes just $11.2m; take out John Wick 3, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, Rocketman and Annabelle Comes Home (the top 5) and the average is just $7.5m for an R-rated movie

on top of that, no R-rated movie outside the top 5 made more than $55m; ratings in other territories may differ for the same movie, which may make them more or less successful in those territories compared with domestic performance, but even so R-ratings are usually still a death sentence, even for movies with name-recognition stars

>Implying that's a bad thing.
Margot Robbie did a great job as Harley Quinn. It was just the script of Suicide Squad that made it suck ass

Attached: The-Lego-Batman-Movie-teaser-trailer.jpg (1280x786, 124K)

This movie was entirely Todd Phillips doing. He had to convince WB to let him make it about the Joker.

God dammit

This movie is tracking to make $75M opening weekend. It's not going to flop.

Are you her agent? I can't imagine anyone else standing up for her after Suicide Squad. She was the worst character on the squad and Katana was barely a character.

Strong rolemodel for young girls, etc etc

I wasn't impressed with her in Suicide Squad, but she's been good in other roles like I Tonya.

>W-WHAT SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE?!?!? THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED! Y-Y-YOURE JUST SH-SH-SHILL!!!

The absolute state of Marvoids

Attached: tenor (3).gif (422x412, 1.25M)

I like DC, which is why I hate Margot Robbie for ruining at least three films. We had almost recovered with Shazam, Aquaman, and WW too.

I like the movie, but i’m fucking tired of Yea Forums shitpost, can we have a live action general for both and delete any other thread

I'm not surprised. First they cast an actor with a controversial track record. Secondly, they had him embrace a role that suits him perfectly. I'm not normally excited for movies, but I am for Joker.

red lantern corps

>Not going to flop
>Only making 75

>ovation at Venice premiere
That is a bad sign

Making more than its production budget opening weekend? No, that's pretty good.

Lobo, Scarecrow would be amazing, Killer Croc, pretty much any villain since lets be honest, DC is really good in the villain department.

Attached: lobo_dc-comics_gallery_5c4bc257da929.jpg (707x1000, 213K)

any other DC characters who can fit with a serious tone for a movie?

No, the pro communist critics have decided to hate Marvel because Disney is too successful of a company. So not only do they trash Disney movies now but they'll say DC movies are great to spite Disney.

you can make a straight up horror movie with a long Scarecrow origin story.

>mfw the Mickey Mouse Club House comes to be a bunch of seething faggots.

Attached: laughing hungarians.gif (320x240, 234K)

hard mode: no batman characters

You could make lobo and scarecrow just plain human and still have enough angles to connect them to the comic book characters. Bounty hunter biker and killer who wants his victims to experience fear ... but killer croc?

Even a plain human with scales is just too out there to be able to get the mainstream nod for being a sophisticated movie. Do you just make him a cannibal with some deformity, have people call him killer croc and call it a day?

The Flash's Rogues, Adam Strange.
No, you bully that kid and torture him Batman Returns style, expand his circus and gang history, then make him an insane gangsta that plays up his persona. Then it goes too far and he becomes what people feared of him.

Helping outcasts of any kind has never been mainstream.

But what makes him croc? The human crocodile is not a standard circus freak. Ichthyoses don't look like crocodile scales, it just looks nasty. You could give him scales any way, but you run the risk of making it too much of a fantasy movie to be seen as sophisticated.

Pretty much any Batman villain. I saw earlier somebody saying a heist movie with the Rogues. I'd love it if they were shown as hyper competent and get away with the cash. Only in the final scene you see a red flash and they're all suddenly tied up at a police station

Basically a bullied black kid who becomes a cannibal mob boss.

I want them to shelve bats and supes for a bit a d let other heroes in the limelight. Can you imagine a Vigilante and Shining Knight team up movie?

If they're anything like their JLU counterparts, hell yes.

At least they used it in the Lego Batman movie

Attached: sad cat.gif (602x476, 89K)

Jonah Hex
Deadman
Any of their war stories
Etrigan
Resurrection Man

Deadman anything would be pretty awesome.

>New Gods

I think the movie will be good!!!!

In relation to that twitter take, I hear lots of erudite sounding "critiques" from motherfuck gaywads like that. They sound like they have been educated to death.

Heist movie with Catwoman

>clapping at movies

So literal teenagers stood up and clapped like it was the greatest thing ever?

Or was this another case of the boardroom standing up and clapping for themselves again?

>Nickelodeon

Does your job not pay enough to shitpost on weekdays?

Remember when a working class white man was allowed to be unhappy?

well I hope its good because the trailer didn't look good to me

Joker being the lead likely just means either everyone else is gonna be super assholes to him for no reason so he seems justified, see the bit in the trailer where he is playing with a kid and the mom snaps at him for no reason, or the people Joker is fucking are evil industrialists/capitals because that type of lawful evil is something everyone can relate to wanting to destroy and fucking over other evil people would make Joker seem like the good guy.

Given the trailer I expect it to be the first one and I don't expect the writing to be very nuanced, but I hope to be surprised

>muh white supremacy

ladderbro, Spiderman isn't coming back

Kek, not Ladderbro.

that's exactly what ladderbro would say

Welp, guess I can't argue with that.

What about Shazam?

>Joker pushed as a sympathetic, almost heroic figure

Attached: 1409247756847.jpg (334x333, 28K)

>almost heroic figure
The reviews aren't saying he's heroic though. In fact, rather than the ultimately ordinary man pushed to his breaking point by the world from the Killing Joke's flashbacks, the reviews are saying that this Joker is from early on a clearly disturbed and unwell individual trying to keep himself together and live a normal life, but who after being pushed by the world, ultimately succumbs to his inner demons.

>the ultimately ordinary man pushed to his breaking point by the world

i just wish some european fucker would do the movie about mass-shooter in USA. that will be fucking hilarious.

Attached: 13338680.jpg (640x854, 117K)

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is dogshit, not even the best CBM of 2016

would be a lie.

You're wrong.

>mfw Americans fly to Italy to clap at a movie

Shazam didn't get these bullshit articles because it didn't need them to prove it's quality, it's a great movie in its own right. Any time shill clickbait like this pops up, it's to defend absolute dogshit.

Nope. What they're going for is that Joker gets more reprehensible as the film goes on and at some point you can't feel sympathetic to him anymore. When you reach that point is entirely different depending on the person

>Any time shill clickbait like this pops up, it's to defend absolute dogshit.
No it's because they know there's a lot of interest surrounding Joker and they want to cash in with clicks. There's no great conspiracy here

Ladderfag pls

>it's another company wars faggotry thread

Attached: no, fuck you.jpg (539x1024, 83K)

>Disney doesn't have shills
Uhh..
>Walt Disney Co (DIS.N), which invited her to join a carefully vetted group of roughly 1,300 Disney Social Media Moms. The group of mothers - and a few fathers - are part of a Disney effort to incorporate the enthusiasm and influence of parents into its marketing efforts
>videos posted to YouTube that weren't favorable about Captain Marvel or its star Brie Larson were pushed down
>Rotten Tomatoes removed the "Want To See" score from its site... also restarted its "Audience Score"
discuss.micechat.com/forum/disney-theme-park-news-and-discussion/disneyland-resort/8477539-does-disney-hire-corporate-shills-to-defend-them
>Several years ago this forum had an invasion of undercover Disney social media shills using company ISPs

Because the jannies are shills that guzzle mouse cum

>Disney doesn't have shills
>Walt Disney Co (DIS.N), which invited her to join a carefully vetted group of roughly 1,300 Disney Social Media Moms. The group of mothers - and a few fathers - are part of a Disney effort to incorporate the enthusiasm and influence of parents into its marketing efforts
>videos posted to YouTube that weren't favorable about Captain Marvel or its star Brie Larson were pushed down
>Rotten Tomatoes removed the "Want To See" score from its site... also restarted its "Audience Score"
>Several years ago this forum had an invasion of undercover Disney social media shills using company ISPs

why is the boogeyman called after ladders

>if the movie was shit, people wouldn't be praising it
Wow, what a revolutionary statement you just made...

Attached: 1461878044714.gif (245x150, 884K)

>Eight-Minute Standing Ovation
???
8 whole minutes of clapping/cheering? this must be an exaggeration, they could've at least picked a more realistic number for this fabrication

Maybe

Stalin got ovations like that. The person who was seen stopping first would get sent to the gulags, so every single time Stalin made a speech he made it knowing someone in the audience would be sent to the camps.
This is true for test audiences also, only it's the popcorn mines.

None, only Joker is taken seriously by people and pretentious filmmakers.

The Question might be possible, though.

That was Doctor Doom, not Stalin

Are audiences prepared for it?

Attached: Cathy.png (900x1372, 3.38M)

No, it was Stalin. I read about it in Solzhenitsyn's book.

You're not old enough to understand the artistry of this movie.
Lol. Stick to your shota moe

Yea Forums is just delusionally trying to project their usual retarded behavior onto Yea Forums to avoid being bfto again if the movie fails.

Vandal Savage

>Implying Solzhenitsyn knew anything beyond his personal experience under GULAG
He was a writer, not a historian. Some parts of the book are under artistic license.

I see, so Stalin was never given standing ovations and the people named in that particular segment were never taken to the gulag.
Very good.

ITS BECAUSE THEY SEE THINGS THEY RECOGNIZE

Attached: 567425346457856.png (969x933, 1.32M)

Captain Atom can be done in a bunch of different ways to make him serious. The JSA can be a wholesome movie if they go the Geoff Johns route. I guess Morrison's Animal Man if DC wants to be artsy as fuck.

Did batman made a Cameo?

How much does it pay?
I've had worse jobs.

Just barely more and in almost twice the time, not exactly a trouncing.

I believe the only reference to Batman is Joker being interviewed at the end by a doctor asking "why are you laughing?" which he replies "A private joke between me and him"

They do it because they're told to. It's as simple as that.

Because the director and main lead were in the front row.

Dumb weeb

>DC hires some mook to remake Taxi Drive / King Of Comedy and call it a Joker movie

Attached: jokerface1367893485554.jpg (232x273, 11K)

No but keep shilling. Looks like you are needy for meney.

This, they aren't back because they never went anywhere, Aquaman made more money than Captain Marvel

to be fair, so would any loud fart

>not recognizing the even more obvious knockoff

Attached: lion king vs kimba 1559248046022.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Bullshit. She's producing the sequel and have you seen how fuckin awful it looks?

Attached: margot-robbie-harley-quinn-set-of-birds-of-prey-in-los-angeles-03-03-2019-6.jpg (1200x1800, 272K)

kek this is going to be a masterpiece

ladderbro, spiderman has left the mcu

>Aquaman made more money
Is that really the hill you want to die on, senpai?

>Yass Queen:
Domestic: $426,829,839 37.8%
+ Foreign: $701,444,955 62.2%
= Worldwide: $1,128,274,794

>Wonder Woman:
Domestic: $412,563,408 50.2%
+ Foreign: $409,283,604 49.8%
= Worldwide: $821,847,012

>Yawn of JUSTis
Domestic: $330,360,194 37.8%
+ Foreign: $543,274,725 62.2%
= Worldwide: $873,634,919

Attached: Injustice III playthrough.webm (720x400, 1.92M)

And Aquaman still made more

Aquaman made more than Captain Marvel though

>What about Shazam?
Postponed indefinitely:
newsarama.com/45377-shazam-7-and-8-slides-back-two-weeks-each.html

What?

>newsarama.com/45377-shazam-7-and-8-slides-back-two-weeks-each.html
What happened to Geoff?

He's being a hollywood big shot and too busy for comics

>Suicide Squad comes out
>its Joker is widely mocked for the stupid pranks associated with the actor
>then Gamergay happens
>in its wake the Joker is adapted as a mockery of Gamergate's behavior with the GAMERS RISE UP maymay
>Joker becomes a laughingstock
>Zoe Quinn actually fucking kills a mentally unstable man by barraging him with rape accusations until he necks himself
>suddenly Gamergay 2 is on the menu
>at the same time Jokerkino appears in theaters

This timeline is getting intense.

Attached: 1564786841129.jpg (480x373, 20K)

The Italian critics love it.

Attached: 1541469207039.png (1639x1229, 3.73M)

>Suicide Squad comes out
>then Gamergay happens
Your timeline is fucked, senpai.

Just wanted to point out Aquaman is supported to be a central character in the JL while Captain Marvel is basically a side character in the Avengers, yet Aquaman only made 20Milion more.

They were clapping because they saw Kevin Feige walk by.

They already did. Its called we need to talke about Kevin

>Yea Forums bros?
fuck off back to Yea Forums faggot

I’m getting a bit interested in it but I’ll give it a week or so before I see it. Let it settle in with people. I am curious, how political does it get?

If there’s one good thing about the new Lion King it’s that it finally got me to watch Jungle Teitai.

A Highlander-style film with Vandal Savage and Immortal Man.

Why are you so angry?

> He believes in Solzhenitsyn's gay fanfics
The absolute state of Western cucks. Even his family and the fucking CIA called out his bullshit.

Nice shifting goalposts faggot.

Yeah thanks to Endgame hype

They're movies

About 30min linger than it should’ve been but otherwise not hot garbage

Him getting cheered wasn't the part we have issue with, dipshit

and are you implying other's have never invented a name before

Oh shit it might actually win. Ad Astra is looking like another fox dud that Disney will be paying the price for

>10 posts in and it's already "muh box office"

Art critics are literally tripping over each other to heap praise on this movie and all you can talk about is how many braindead shart-in-mart consumer cattle will pay for it? Christ, you people are pathetic. No wonder good films aren't being made.

The film obviously isn't going to flop either. It has all the attention, critical buzz and no competition.
The team mentality for comic companies is truly cancerous and makes people act retarded.

It was a rumoured ovation done by a couple of WB executives.
This was a recorded ovation from dozens of filmmakers, experts and critics

my prediction

in 5 years the Justice League will consist of

The New Batman (formerly the Joker)
The New Joker (Formerly Harley Quinn)
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Shazam
Superman will be an evil alien dictator from space

Batman will be on a wheelchair after having his back broken again, will be Justice League tech support

If the judges follow suit and they don't give the prize to Polanski because it's Polanski (even though they probably don't care), it might win

>DC makes a good movie
I see this as a good thing. Good movies from both sides foster healthy competition. Honestly, it was about time.

I would have a hard time believing you if you told me that the first audience for fucking Citizen Kane clapped for 8 minutes. 8 minutes is a crazy long amount of time to be clapping. even 20 or 30 seconds is kind of pushing it

Probably. By the looks of this thread there's quite a few seething mousecucks.

>it's about time
nice meme, you repeated it the other 3 times they made a good movie

Flopping incoming

Ladderbro, isn't it time to give this up?

So what does it say about our society

We live in one

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: 1540651807813.jpg (734x816, 43K)

They know marvel characters can’t be constructed into anything substantial

He doesn't seem upset at all though?

>not Il Giocchere

Meh

Good films aren't being made because the critics and "artists" are made up of jews and alphabet people.

none of this makes many sense. scarecrow IS human, and if you're going to make lobo a human then why even make it a lobo movie? might as well call it "juggalo biker" or some shit cause that's exactly what you're pitching here.

and that's gay.

That's like saying a Trabant is a better car than a Weego. Technically true, but not an impressive claim.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>You could make lobo [...] just plain human and still have enough angles to connect them to the comic book characters
Except all of the space shit in his comics, his entire Superman pisstake of an origin story, the fact that he's unkillable being a reasonably large part of his character...

I feel like you don't actually know Lobo at all.

anyone seen it and have a full breakdown?

>Clown world
>Honk honk
>Joker was right all along

Fucking amazing

Who the fuck just stands there and claps for 8 fucking minutes

>Be me
>Go to le fancy Film Cinema in Venice to see my favorite DC superhero, Joker.
>Sit down to a qt 9/10 Italian model.
>Pull out my le fancy opera glasses and fan.
>Munch loudly on my Lightly Roasted Peruvian Chili Pepper Organic Vegan Cruelty Free Flaxseed Drizzled Kettle Corn that cost me 30 dollars.
>Sip on my Venitian Style Sassafrass Sugar Syrup.
>Joker says on screen "Gamers rise up"
>I stand on my seat and clap, tears running down my eyes.
>BRAVISSIMO! BRAVISSIMO!
>Others join me, we clap for 8 minutes before the ushers ask us to sit down, as there is still 2 hours left to the film.
>Get qt's number.
>Forget it.

it's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=69mmVL1ffwk

Yes and No

Yes, it finally made a sucessful DC movie with an actual story and personality with an interesting character that we can understand

No, it shows that DC is relying far too much on Batman to save them that any DC hero they made won't matter because of Batman. They have far too much Batman

No and no. It will flop and be trash no one likes

Labberbro, just quit