Marvel writer Kate Leth calls for bioterror attacks

Does this mean the long-awaited resurrection of her classic series 'Patsy Walker aka Hellcat' isn't happening?
boundingintocomics.com/2019/08/28/marvel-comics-writer-kate-leth-endorses-nerve-gas-attack-on-david-kochs-funeral/
archive.is/p9Ep9

Attached: 2019.08.28-09.21-boundingintocomics-5d66f06e05716 (1).png (750x400, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>boundingintocomics
Fuck off.

A shame her Hellcat series never receives Storytime of Pain treatment. It's just as bad as Gabby Rivera's take on America Chavez.

She's not a white male, so she could literally go out and do it herself; and it wouldn't affect her.

Kate Leth? a shitty person? next thing you'll be telling me the sky is blue and water is wet!

Do those type of attacks make your hair like that
Just look at the (still up) tweets then

Attached: kl.png (934x762, 121K)

Pretty sure she (and Chelsea Cain) burnt all her bridges with Marvel.

I went out of my way to put an archive link just below the main link for people like you who don't want to give them clicks.

What this old man did to be hated?

>Do those type of attacks make your hair like that
It's just nature's way of warning us of toxic creatures.

Attached: EDGrpGsUYAAR7Q7.jpg (640x746, 100K)

Nerve gases aren't a form of bioterror

>boundingintocomics.com/

Attached: 1557182572620.jpg (267x342, 39K)

the same things George Soros does

Maneaters is so hilariously awful that it's turned even hardcore Cain supporters like Tiamatty against Cain.

Be sure to watch Leth's new Crunchyroll cartoon series High Guardian Spice, coming soon(?). It has a very diverse writer's room, as you can see.

Attached: 372.jpg (1989x1353, 393K)

Soros is a climate change denier?

>What this old man did to be hated?
He was a male.

Attached: kate-leth-kill-all-men.jpg (900x300, 36K)

I don't think she writes for Marvel anymore.

What's the proper term then?

This seems like the sort of thing the FBI ought to be made aware of.

unironically based

They all need a shower really badly

Isn't that kind of speech actually illegal? But she's a cunt so nothing would be done anyway.

>Isn't that kind of speech actually illegal?
t. freeze peach warrior

He constantly lobbied for laws that would allow less regulation on what companies can do with the environment. Big climate change denier.

Hellcat is a bitch who stole Tigra's first look

Attached: Tigra Marvel.jpg (947x1349, 279K)

How did Kate get fat? She used to be so pretty.

Attached: EDFn7i9X4AAI_fA.jpg (1410x793, 208K)

So the bitch is quoting her friend being dumb.

Why these dumb fucks cry about fake news then create it?

Not Yea Forums. Just because you link to a fucking wannabe comics "journalism" site ran by literal inbred retards that has nothing better to do than dredge up social media posts about people who are already known to be cunts, doesn't make it worthy of discussion

Direct threats or calls for specific violent acts is one of the few types of speech that isn't protected in the US, nor should it be. Even most free speech fundamentalists would recognize that as a red line.

I work in the industry and I'm always worried I'm going to take a job and have my photo taken that'll get spread around on Yea Forums as, "Look at this room of ugly feminists".

And I fucking hate Kate Leth, but I'm not going to turn down work if I ever got the chance to work for her. Give me money, Kate.

>Direct threats or calls for specific violent acts
It's a twitter joke, polnigger

She is actively involved in writing cartoons and comics. She writes for big shows like 'Transformers: Cyberverse'. How these companies react to something like this is meaningful for the industry.

Oh wow what a horrible thing to celebrate the death of a Koch, shock and horror I tell you!
>BiC
"Farming outrage is our motto™"

Do you feel victimized over these tweets, user?

Based

THESE THREADS ARE KABUKI THEATRE COORDINATED BY RIGHTIST DISCORDS

Just look pretty normal and you won't give us anything to work with. i.e. don't dye your hair pink or wear thick-rimmed problem glasses. If you're fat, eat less (for your own sake if nothing else).

Attached: 59f.jpg (1124x1920, 462K)

Are they lying?

>le arguing with holes.jpg
>"just stay out of anonymoose's sight and you'll be fine........."

Attached: 1557885190906.gif (370x246, 984K)

No, but I do feel she should not be getting jobs for huge franchises as she is with views like hers. Anyone saying the same things about any other identifiable group would be instantly unhirable.

Begone, goblin

explain how those tweets are a good thing

You're a intentionally retarded goblin

rightist goblins have it coming

What? How is that good? Why not say "I hate right wingers"?

because anyone who goes to honor koch literally deserves a horrible death?

Who gives a fuck? You guys act so fragile when it suits you, but at the first opportunity you show your real colors. You are not fooling anybody.
Yeah, people should not be hired over jokey tweets, this is what you're saying right?

>being against undifferentiated hatred for an entire sex is right wing

We don't need rightist goblins

billionaires and their friends dying is good, it's not really complicated

You do it to yourself, goblin

She was always large. You can't see her body in the first pic. They always try and hide it.

I think it's a chemical attack, but I am not quite sure.

This. But oh no that guy was a republican donor,I must rush to his defense!
Also notice how quickly this thread is moving? I'm starting to believe the Kabuki theater guy.

Not him, but i guess it is just regular terrorism.

Why he should be hated: Openly bribed for laws to be passed benefitting solely him and destroying credibility of our political system, monopolies in some regards, exploited workers and the environment, kept just about everything he earned to himself
Why the pink hair freaks hated him: he was a white male who supported republicans

The Kabuki theatre shit isn't even a meme I guess.

Children dragged there by their parents? The elderly? Funeral staff? Bystanders? Really? Dying in one of the most horrific ways possible? Gas is not very selective about its targets. I will notify the proper authorities about you; you are cause for concern.

>If you're fat, eat less
as someone that only eats one meal a day, this doesn't always work.

Don't be a goblin

>Who gives a fuck?
I do, I would give a fuck if that post was "I hate women" or "I hate blacks" or "I hate christians" or muslims or Asians etc, that person is a writer, is not a job where your views are irrelevant like an engineer. Why don't you give a fuck?

Goblins are so fragile

Fuck off, dude.

Fuck rightist nazi goblins. They choose stupidity.

> I hate men
She certainly likes married ones

What's wrong with the glasses the guy's wearing or the girl to his left?

Virgin GOBLIN

>I will notify the proper authorities about you; you are cause for concern
Not him but I'd like to see you reporting anonymous people on the internet over fake concerns.
>Why don't you give a fuck?
Because you're pretending to be outraged just to stick it to the libs, you don't care. That opinion of hers is irrelevant and among MANY who practically danced over his grave the day it was announced. You're just a baby who thinks he's being a rebel for holding views his grandpa would blush at.

Rules should be applied impartially, and we both know if a man tweeted that they hated all women and wanted to kill them, they would never work for a big company again. Also I don't believe they are jokes. What would the punchline even be? Look into her a little and it becomes clear that she has deep-seated general hatred for men. There may be a few exceptions, like her pet queers and whatever guy she's fucking at the moment, but generally she does hate men.

I'm gonna make goblin stu!

bioterror means using a biological organism, like a virus or bacteria, as a weapon for terrorism
nerve gas is chemical weapon, since it's just a very toxic substance, not alive itself

Nazi goblins aren't equal. They're less.

Overall calories are what counts, not the frequency of the meals (although eating leas frequently will usually lead to weight loss, just because you have less time to consume calories).

You're retarded, goblin

A sedentary life also continues to weight gain so he'd have to be really inactive to gain pounds with such ease.

Shut up smeagol.

Begone, goblin

>cohen edenfield

lol

Namefag goblin

>name

Hallucinatory fool

I'm a big gay GOBLIN

Are we talking about The Lord of the Rings goblins or D&D goblins?

You just said the same thing twice.

Pol goblins : ^(

Misery, misery, misery, that's what you've chosen. I offered you friendship, and you spat in my face!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

I fucking love big black cock. I'm a huge goblin shill. Somebody buttfuck me.

ah the Marvel blacklist. I wish I could post it in my LCS but they gotta make sales.

Attached: 1556166648362.png (1920x800, 1.98M)

Get ye gone, gobbo

To be fair, the kochs do deserve to get their shit kicked in.

>Met a feminist in real-life from a dating site. She had neon green hair and fatter than her profile pictures.
>She wouldn't shut up about Trump, how men are to blame for shit, how she is a victim of society
I went to the restroom and pulled the waiter aside. Paid for my half of the meal and left.

Incel goblin

I DON'T have sex and I DON'T buy Marvel comics.

And i definitely don't eat my own cum

Based

I love sucking off my step dad now. It took forever to actually enjoy it.

>Who hurt you user? Was it the lack of attention your daddy didn't give you? Was it because a cute guy rejected your advances? Was it due to how you are overweight and you expect people to fit to your standards?
>Sticks and stones my break my bones but at least I'm not a loser who calls people incels on a Thailand elk fishing forum.

Anyone see those thousands of people on twitter who thought the memorial to the dead baseball player was Trump dying and are throwing fits
They both kind of scare me and make me laugh

Based and Goblinpilled.

Attached: Jesus Raimi.jpg (1920x1036, 230K)

Get ye gone, gobbo

And then everybody clapped at your bravery, while she seethed about her drink not being gluten free, right?

>Hurr durr, everyone clapped
I went home, had a drink, and moved on. Knowing to avoiding cunts with non-natural hair colors. I don't know what she did after I paid for my meal and left.

Also, have sex and all that cringe.

>this is you.

Attached: motor mouth.jpg (750x750, 128K)

The based synchronicity. Trump's golf game will die soon. He no longer has the sports power

Lol, you've never dated anyone, goblin incel larp

I'll accept your friendship when you fix this GOD DAMN DOOR!!!

Begone, goblin

The Koch's are monsters with actual claims to having helped destroy the planet

I support interracial couples. I'm a cuckold. And I wear panties.

>She wasn't directly calling for a terrorist attack, she was just praising and agreeing with her friend's call for a terrorist attack!
Well, when you put it that way..

Mmmmmm. Hotdogs and lite beer.

I love masturbating!

Fuck rightist goblins.

lol

Nah she used to be /fit/ material. I recall her tweeting photos of herself after doing crossfit or some other hipster regimen. She used to look pretty good. Fat Leth just depresses me.

The fuck does it matter more if she's a writer? A shit one at that?

I wish we could dock