What's so interesting about Goth characters? I never understood the appeal

What's so interesting about Goth characters? I never understood the appeal.

Attached: Raven.png (660x607, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/sekalainen/102008874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they were the only clique of girls that was even remotely accessible to nerds

Pls don't post raven

Attached: Latest-2.png (785x1019, 146K)

I never liked Raven for being Goth. I liked her because she seemed like a character that respects peoples's personal space, but contributed to a conversation or stepped up when she felt like she could contribute something.

What about other nerds?

Eyeliner...big

Attached: 413a783e-2afe-4f6d-b141-2401afc04bc3.gif (350x230, 604K)

What about nerd girls?

Attached: 1556841781102.png (400x567, 202K)

Nerd girls were even harder to come by. Goth girls were greater in number although most of them were overweight in real life. Also it seems that in cartoons goth girls were just more popular than nerd girls during the 90s and 00s.

>Overweight goth nerd girls

Now we're talking

They are presented as the typical "not like other girls" trope and made to look easily obtainable to gamma males, despite the contrary in real life.

Raven's not goth tho

No they weren't.
Needs thought goth girls were on their level, but goths were still miles above them.

Goths are just as shit people. Goths hung around with douchy skater types but weren't bottom barrel tier.

T. Douchy skater who use to hang with cunty goth birds.

Then what is she?

I WANT TO CUM IN RAVEN BUT SHE ISNT REAL !

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1512714407194.jpg (633x758, 37K)

Hey user it's me, Paul Dini. I married my waifu and I know you can too. She's out there somewhere waiting for you to cum inside of her. But she's not going to have grey skin. My wife is magical though so I still win.

Attached: dini and lee.jpg (563x500, 69K)

What's with alternative girls liking comics and superheroes? Theres all sorts of marvel and DC apparel in hot topic in the mall where I work and normies wouldnt go to hot topic.

bhuddist

>Goths are just as shit people. Goths hung around with douchy skater types but weren't bottom barrel tier.

You must mean shitty America, yet in Japan, if you speak Japanese and love Goths, you'll find a goth waifu. They love the nerd types.

Attached: D6bfkx4WwAEt6bA.jpg (1539x2048, 394K)

Settle down beavis

Did he really marry his waifu?

You think it's coincidence he married a magician considering the character he writes the most? Dini is literally the only person that writes Zatanna. If there's a new miniseries his name is attached to it. His other waifu is Fifi and when he was working on Tiny Toons he had a Fifi/Zatanna fusion.

What the fuck is that.

Also, goths are shit lays, they just lie there. Very few actually put work in.

And my god are they fucking boring.

Crimson chin?

Stop having sex with teenagers you idiot, all of them just lay there and are boring.
People don't become interesting until they've actually gotten a life

I will ‘convince’ my wife to wear grey paint at all times.We will all make it bras

Raven's not goth, she's just dour and factually knows demons exist and want to use her.
Anywho, Raven's popular because grey thighs.

He goes by Lou-Chan, he's basically a gaijin that likes goths, yet he was bullied heavily in school, so he learned Japanese and moved to Japan, where he found some japanese goths that liked him and enjoyed stepping/using their feet on him.

So then years later, he's basically a walking meme, where all the jap goths love him and step on him too.

Attached: DoJxrwTV4AE2L8J.jpg (1440x1920, 523K)

if you mean as characters? then none, if you mean as waifus, most people enjoy the idea of someone that seemingly hates all people and life, going soft for only one person, on top of that the accessories they wear appeal to a small niche group of people.

A-Are you serious?

A standoffish ascetic and a veritable monk. Goth would indicate that one could draw a number of parallels between her style and mannerisms to the goth "movement" of the late 20th century: you can't. The only thing one might be able to say is that she shows outward indifference to most things and comes off as a mean, but she does this not by choice but by necessity. She attempts to make no statement and conforms to no movement and shares not stylistic predilection for the subculture.

People like her because she wears a skin tight leotard

>T. Douchy skater who use to hang with cunty goth birds.
nobody's buying that user

Yep

Attached: D5NK-UtUIAEkikT.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

Me neither

But my dick does

good lord her chin walks into a room 2 minutes before she does

he's fucking disgusting looking. how can she be with him? I hope he has money because jesus.

They get your pp up that's all there is to them.

ylilauta.org/sekalainen/102008874

>I hope he has money because jesus.

Nope, he just has a high interest with japanese goths, so they step/sit on him in return.

Attached: DqarKUWVsAALz_I.jpg (1280x960, 207K)

>sit on him
They fucking sit on him too?