Season 3 Finale Edition

Previous thread:

Attached: yj.jpg (2922x1080, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIX_6TBeph0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ALL HAIL KING BRION!

She was denied her kiss.

Attached: Wendy_Jones.png (600x450, 365K)

So, Will really loves Artemis, right?

>teasing the Legion of Super-Heroes
Wow, this show was already hot wet trash, but now it's joining in on the trend of shitting all over the Legion. Fuck off, Weisman. Go make more Kaijudo, ya hack.

Mystery Legion Girl.

Kara or Imra?

People who still think Wally will come back are more delusional than the fags who think Bluepulse still has a chance.
They'll be at Klancenigger levels of mad once season 4 finishes airing.

FPBP

Slav Black Adam did nothing wrong!

Wally in a dress.
He was sent to the future.

>Bluepulse
why did people make that a thing in the first place? also weren't people shipping impulse and el dorado? why is impulse getting all this gay thrown at em?

Attached: 1480666905443.jpg (600x562, 193K)

CRIKEY! Ya see on the tele that Brioon blew that bloke's head full of magma?! Wonda what the Outsidas are gonna do now!
Also, Lex is outta there! Bye bye, cunt! Hope ya bald head don't get shit on by flying wallabees!
OI!

Attached: Windfall_(Wendy_Jones).PNG.png (790x613, 521K)

Can I gangrape her?

>Jeff finally gets the respect he deserves.
It was nice seeing a moral where the hero who didn't compromise his ideologies was recognized there's just so much shit being made nowadays in which the moralfag is made to look stupid.

It's been a thing since season 2. But they are just friends and Jaime has been confirmed straight even before the start of season 2 with his attraction to Cassie.
Bart might be a gay boy though.

So is she going to suit up for Season 4? Cause she was kind of a pointless character otherwise.

best girl

Attached: mist- young justice.png (500x375, 144K)

She got more screen time than Tim Drake

Yeah that was painful, why didn't they just record an accent she could do? It's not like being Australian was relevant to anything she had to say

No. She is the Lagoon Boy of this season. She'll be forgotten next season. Ed would be too if he wasn't fucking Impulse.

We finally have the answer to the age old question "why does he wear the mask"

Attached: batmand.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

I mean girls either become princesses or whores, she wasn't able to become El Dorado's princess, so she might as well be your whore.

What has Flash even been up to lately?

>brown skin
>white hair
>nose piercing

Attached: 1539163117734.png (377x300, 92K)

I'll make sure to share her with my friends.

Is there any particular reason in-store why Black Lightning quotes The Raven or was it just to troll waifufags?

This is more retarded than Kurama and Genkai being able to read the lips of a guy from 500 feet away and make out exactly what he said. Anime tier level of retarded nonsense.

Fuck if we know, heck even they likely don't know yet. It could have been foreshadowing for trigon arc or subverting expectations or just monday.

Crying that his bloodline is ending.

Its Triplicate girl, but only one of the three
In the continuity she wasn't killed in the future to make the other two Duo she was lost in the past.

Only if I can send her on a suicide mission against Chemico when you're done.

Attached: The Wall.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Make sure she comes back alive and you've got a deal.

I almost feel like they were trolling this season. Like that scene with the daycare, and the baby with a CLEARLY adult males voice going "You got a baby in there?" was the hardest I laughed at this show.

It just means that Jack Knight eventually gets raped by a black girl.

how else would the news be broken to the league then?

why does Halo need to be so thick GOD DAMN

Attached: halo.jpg (320x440, 40K)

Someone tell Halo to stop having such a fat ass.

WHOOPS, Hamlet!

Attached: squadwindfall.jpg (620x603, 72K)

To show you what Brion gave up

Her big fat butt when she confessed to taking the bribe was very distracting

God I hate the Miss Martian drama with Superboy and even after what she did to Artemis that bitch has not learned a lesson about messing with people's minds.

cutest couple

Attached: 1566938556582.png (563x439, 416K)

Good God fuck them and fuck Gregory for his shit taste. Either stick Dick with Zatanna or Kori.
Babs a shit.

no u

Attached: 1566939670354.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

He didn't make Kaijudo.

He should make more Gargoyles, though.

>"good people on both sides. Both sides."
That's a bit on the nose, don't you think?

Barbara should be healed

I don't give a fuck about them in the comics but I kind of liked their interactions in this cartoon even if I am not that invested in them that much.

It doesnt sound too impausible for batman but it would have been less contrived and out of nowhere if Nightwing had just been hacking her phone like he did with Brion. Or maybe Cyborg knew of her conversations with slade because he automatically receives the information in the internet, thats something that was set up

This is literally the only Cyborg design I ever actually liked, his usual style of only having half of his head remaining always bothered me so much, having only half of the head and parts of the torso/arms be "mechanical parts" was genius

>He doesn't know both Weisman and Viett worked on the Legion Of Superheroes cartoon

more like cringe couple

I haven't watched any of Season 3, but does Wally come back? Is he even hinted at coming back?

>I haven't watched any of Season 3
Don't, it's not worth it, also no.

OMG that's great

Hope they honor the Saturn Girl design from that show. Hope, mystery girl is Kara

I really liked that GG had a phantasmal elevator that went down into a pain dimension. Felt like a David Lynch movie.

What I didn't like was that she's old and fat because I usually want to fantasize about cruel women but in this case she is repulsive. Ruined it for me.

Batman is the single most OP character in the DC universe; it's gotten so bad that more than one DC writer has openly stated he could beat God(s) if he had prep time. At this point I am pretty sure being a battard is a prerequisite for being allowed to write any story involving him or his "clan" in any significant manner.

Attached: Capture.jpg (481x482, 54K)

>Not wanting to jerk it to Granny
There is special double X Pit for degenrates like you.

I liked it, it was true to the original design which had a nice unconventional feel for the main villain of the season.

There's always pic related.

Attached: 1565858962677.jpg (1249x1920, 975K)

That only makes this worse. Season 2 of LOSH was garbage. And no, I don't give a shit that it was partly executive shenanigans. Fuck that show, fuck Weisman, and fuck you.

Why did Zee make such a big deal about the whole thing being an illusion that they didn't want Artemis to know about?

I didn't expect Geo Force to go NUCLEAR. Or maybe we should be calling him Punished Geo Force now.

Yes but in a platonic sense

But Artemis still loves Wally.

Attached: preggo artemis.png (1334x684, 773K)

Why gang? You secretly gay?

No, that dishonor belongs to SuperMartian. MM spent half a season making out with another dude in front of SB after after trying to mind rape him knowing full well his history with psychic abuse and after all that SB asked her to marry him; their relationship could be part of a PSA on Stockholm syndrome. If the genders were reverse and if was Manhunter doing the same thing he would be in the phantom zone right now.

Attached: d.jpg (500x281, 28K)

I was expecting something about Cyborg intercepting her texts and snitching, but they somehow came up with something even more retarded.

I want to make her know that she's just a toy for us to use as we please.

No, he totally loves her as a woman

She makes him so happy. We haven't seen Dick laugh like that since season 1.

Hopes for season 4?

New characters : Supergirl and Zatara

No timeskip and higher production value for the episodes

CUTE! I want to sit on Dick's lap.

I can't! It's gross. I have my limits.

If she had looked like Azula or something I would have pounded it raw.

>Letting mommy be your queen
Was he right or in the wrong?

Attached: VSCRSH2019-08-27-19h29m40s244.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

He's such a chad in this still. Making mommy proud.

>Hopes for season 4?

all of seasons 2 and three get reconnected away as a bad dream and we get a show with a constant main cast, good character development, and no contemporary political BS shoved in our faces.

This show is still good but its drifted so far off from the characters I care about. This whole season feels like it was just to serve up silly accent Nolan North's heel turn. I do not care about geo-Force at all.

Damn this was a keikaku ending I wasn't expecting

Attached: only mommy is worthy of pleasing her son.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Smaller cast and a minimum time skip.

Slade is still around so they might introduce Rose and Jericho.

This is why we shouldn't let libtards write shows. Just get Japs to do it. Konaka is unemployed get him to write a cartoon for DC.

>If she had looked like Azula or something I would have pounded it raw.

You would get a lighting to the face if you even though about it, the only one she would allow to do that is Zuko

Attached: 1564697486687.jpg (1037x1556, 167K)

I'll take less episodes if it means less motion comic scenes

>This... thing. A Muslim. A BLACK Muslim. Was dating my son.

I was surprised they went there honestly.

Attached: 1553529392909.png (267x300, 84K)

Sportsmaster wouldn’t have made such an amateur mistake.

Weisman only wrote a single episode. He wasn’t the lead, Tucker and Jelenic were.

How often do you think she will be getting the Geo-cock?

About everytime she finds him hard and needing to forget that haram pusspuss

Attached: In serious need of haram dicking.jpg (1920x2160, 319K)

In fairness, who else would try her? She's exiled royalty with presumably no other citizenship, staying in the US, who committed the crime in another country, against a citizen of yet another country.

Somebody said the fans only care about the OG team, Zatanna, Bart and Beetle

And I think that is still true at the end of this season

Every single night by royal decree.

They kinda care about Ed. The amount of fanart for Bluepulse has steadily decreased since his reintroduction.

Attached: f7eda1c6-ffbc-496e-ab35-40061ffaa303.gif (560x315, 193K)

>He doesn't want Granny's massive mammaries in his face when she rides you as a rare treat for a job well done

Nigga you gay.

Attached: Granny_Goodness_Earth-16_001.png (600x450, 456K)

We were denied our kiss, bros...

I like the King Brion plotline. Miles better than doing Judas Contract for the 1000th time.

Also:
>Brion did nothing wrong

Wait for season 4.

More importantly, the romance had no build up

Oh please. They only care about him because he fucks Bart. Honestly there's no point to him, Jaime, or shit ton of other characters.

Attached: 57ea2c03-ed91-49c8-b4e0-b6f241a876cc.jpg (1280x471, 168K)

Why is Zatanna towering over Rocket and Traci

There is a lot of Beast Boy fanart out there. There are also people who cry for Tim Drake to have some screentime.

Other than BrionxViolet which was x100 worse than Supermartian, we haven't had any romantic build up to any romance since Season 1. Kinda hard to just single it out. Fuck Cassie and Tim haven't had more than 6 lines exchanged between the two in the show.

Jokes aside i got the impression he is just barely tolerating her because he has to due her being useful to Markovia. Not that i doubt she craves it considering her fetish.

But really i give him props for it since in spite of that clearly being him getting manipulated it shows he IS willing to put a personal grudge and "be patient" aside for the good of his country and shows that he actually did get some development and didn't just "regress" completely from the "nudge". Now the real question is what is his tax policy?

I really like that in the end it was basically just Brion following through on why he decided to become activate his gene in the first place.

Who would Tara be paired with if she were to appear in S4?

inb4 they make her lesbian

Don't forget the "fake news" later on, either.
Greg's been writing Luthor as Trump all season and it's pretty distracting.

Imagine being James Marsden and having legends like Mcduffie and Weisman come to you and they hear your voice and say,
>Yes, that's the voice we want for our faggot character
How embarrassing.

Tara is for Violet.

Probably Halo, because it would be funny.

I don't see Tara being involved in any pairings. The most surprising thing would be if she wasn't involved,currently she has the most stakes in everything.

I'll take it

Attached: 1566957016201.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

Why didn't they get more screentime, bros?

Attached: bat team 2.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

This season was pretty lackluster, I think Harley Quinn will be better

>Conner keeps taking in strays and freaks
>Artemis starts collecting girls with broken hearts

Not gay or minority enough. Cass is a hapa like Traci, not Asian enough.
Artemis gets a pass because she is part of the OG 6.

Because no one actually gives a fuck about farm team Bat brats, not even Greg

Hell, Will fits right in with that aside from the "Girl" part considering his wife ran off to do more villainy.

In the ideal world, there would have been a spinoff show called Batman Inc.

Without Beast Boy? Nobody.

I wish we got to see more Bowhunter Security

Attached: The Clipboard doesn't Lie.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Me too user. Harper family business.

>Violet I don't think this is Halo you just got over my brother.
>It's perfectly normal Tara, don't worry about me just what feel good for you.
>If you insist.
>Thats right, crush me to death with a big rock, just like that, oh Brion.
>What was that?
>Tara, I said Tara.

>The one time Slade doesn't wear his mask he fucks up

Then you would complain that the season has "too much filler".

it already had a lot of filler as is.

Heels

Ok but it was damn good filler. And we got to see our hard-working boys.

Just imagine
>2019
>Brion is turning 18 in a couple of months
>gets pressured to marry a consort queen
>hasn't gotten over Violet's Fourth-Wordly-sandniggress cunny
>Jace offers herself to be a queen since he's legally available
>Violet and Jeff seeing the highly public royal wedding between the two

Attached: VSCRSH2019-08-13-18h27m18s278.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

>wait for the season finale to make up your mind about this season
Yeah nah I was right, beyond Brion as King and Tara not going through with her shit, this was a crap season.

S1: 8
S2: 8.5
S3: 6

>Season 2
>The best one
user, are you ok?

wow, did you not love all the screentime our cute asexual Muslim machine girl got? How dare you it's 2019.

>Brion gets over getting cucked by cucking Jeff and Violet
Pottery.

>age gaps are wrong so that's why you can't have Bluepulse
Please let this ship be real.
Imagine the fucking anger from tumblr.

>Just get Japs to do it.

Attached: BRUSH YO TEEF.gif (245x300, 2.83M)

I highly doubt Jeff cares about Helga any more after the reveal.

FUCK BATMAN INCORPORATED

This season wrapped up the show nicely, besides the eventual defeat of Darkseid/The Light.

Every characters subplot was resolved.

user...he doesn't have to love her to hatefuck her

>people who cry for Tim Drake
Yes, Tim-fags from the comics. Nobody who only saw the previous season give a fuck about the character.

I THINK BATMAN INC SUCKS

Attached: sucks.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

What was the Lights plan? They just wanted to end the popularity of the Outsiders?

What about Megan's brother? What about Cassandra?

This is not how I imagined the Judas Contract to go.

Comic Timfags still exist? Why?

You're right. It was better. Tara is pure and Brion is the leader Markovia deserves, purging it from traitorous scum. No more Quaraci refugees, no matter how thicc they are. Our boy learned that lesson the hard way.

Love the shot of Batman and Nightwing standing side by side when they were discussing the future of the league. This is something we never got in the DCAU, seeing Dick Grayson become a true leader and work alongside Batman. Stuff like this I always wished happened back in JLU...at least we got it in this series over a decade and a half later! Also Batman reading Slade's facial expressions is hilarious...is there anything Batman can't do?

This season was pure crap.

>What about Megan's brother?
oh yeah, he is forgotten. he will come back next season though.
>What about Cassandra?
you mean cain? i don't think that was a subplot on the first place

>is there anything Batman can't do?
Stop the league from getting brainwashed apparently, only teenagers get to do that.

Because Nightwing in the DCAU was a one note character at best, a petty cuckedboy at worst.

I guess the only dangling plot thread (besides the eventual defeat of The Light and Darkseid in general), is um...I guess Chesire? Surprised we didn't see Artemis' sister again. Also Zatanna's father is still held prisoner by Dr. Fate, but I guess that's not intended to be resolved.

everything past s1 has been crap

>Not wanting Brion to marry some random noble girl and have Helga insist that she watches

Markovia is a dangling plot thread

This. We actually get the sense that Bruce cares for Dick and wants him to become a good man/takes pride in him.

Bruce gets to be both a manipulative asshole and a decent dad in YJ. It shouldn't work but it does.

Force superhero registration.
>Know all secret identities
>Those who refuse (batman) become outlaws

Luthor's whole plan has been to use legal means to impede the JL's effectiveness.

Megan mentioned her brother went to Mars and apparently chilled out. It was a quick offhand comment so I don’t blame you for missing it. It was when she talked to Forager about how he’d be safe on genesis again.

Of course I really doubt her brother is good now, Im sure it was misinfo that will come up next season.

Was Batman supposed to stop the anti life equation when he didn't know it was happening?

Only Halo and Cyborg had the equipment necessary.

>implying helga wont find some way to watch regardless

Control metas, and specifically the JL and associates, to ensure there's no one to stop their plans
Their ultimate goal is to make Earth a galactic power.

Nobody cares about Brione. He'll probably get 1-2 eps next season where he just steps down as king after Halo talks some sense into him and be moved on from.

So is Starfire, Raven and Supergirl the only 3 really big characters missing in this series? Supergirl is a huge ommission given she fits in with the teen superheroes, and Starfire and Raven are the last two Teen Titans left to really debit.

Who brought Alien Force Gwen back?

Cassandra from the bear

This was genuinely the only episode I liked

Yes.
After that it is minor characters with Lilith being the biggest one.

>oh plate of food, you so funny

>S1: 8
>S2: 8.5

Attached: 1566774549423.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Also Static Shock didn't do shit this season. The last we saw of him he didn't even speak and just bump fists with Black Lightning 3 eps before. He wasn't even in the final battle.

>Brion, my child, what do you mean you don't want me to watch you consummate your marriage with the new queen?
>You are aware that it used to be customary for the families of both parties to watch and verify the consummation, right?
>okay, yes, it hasn't been a tradition since medieval times
>but I watched everything you did with Violet, so it really shouldn't be a problem!

Attached: this fucking psycho.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Wait how the hell was Ed able to teleport into the Pit and accurately pop up next to anyone let alone it be Bart.
How?
Did he put a locator chip on Bart on something?

>It was better.
Only because JC is garbage and DC already did the most faithful adaptation of it two years ago. Weisman did the cliffnotes version yet despite that he still winded up steamrolling over Tara's characterization making her flip flop at a dime.

But Raven and Starfire have already appeared.

Attached: w7Y5thYi_400x400.jpg (1280x643, 141K)

>What I didn't like was that she's old and fat because I usually want to fantasize about cruel women but in this case she is repulsive. Ruined it for me.

Oh man you're going to love DCAU Granny then.

>babs babs check this out, " I can't STAND for this food!!!!"

>Fuck you dick

> You wish you could feel it

Power of gay love.
Don't question it, you bigot.

Did you read the part about the bear?

The only thing that matters. I don't give two fucks about Barbara, as long as best boy's smile is preserved

Attached: best boy.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Best boy is Bart though.

Attached: 1546827409992.jpg (800x456, 115K)

I thought they'd drag out L'il 'Bo for next season but it was a funny gag.

I had to look up Zviad. I only knew his alias of Bad Samaritan in the comics not much else.

I'm hoping for more Milestone characters next season. Wise Son and the rest of the Blood Syndicate would be awesome.

False. Dick is pure and his smile is to be protected.

Attached: dick performance.jpg (480x320, 20K)

Negative Woman was THICC

Dick is anything but pure.
Bart on the other hand is as pure as the driven snow.

Doom Patrol GO! doesn't count.

Did you honestly believe she was gonna side with Deathstroke? After she was shown real love and acceptance from mommy Artemis?

He used to be so innocent

Attached: 1231443421.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Sex doesn't make someone impure, user. Bartfags should believe this after he's taken every cock in this century and the next.

Don't get me wrong, I want Nightwing to sit on my face as much as the next person, but he was a very cute kiddo and I miss those days.

Attached: dis-traught.jpg (500x281, 45K)

The twist with the Baron was jaw-dropping. It stayed dropped for a while.
It was pretty funny.

She cast a shrinking hex on them and it's starting to take effect. Once they are doll size she will carry them off to her room and lock the door.

>Was a second away from killing BB with no wavering thoughts
>Wait Tara we knew you were a traitor all along and waited until this very moment to tell you
>Okay I believe you.

Nah I think it's more their VA budget (and the obscene amount of characters) just means they have to double basically everyone up, but there's only so many different voices even the best of the VAs can pull off.

How many orgies do you think the team/outsiders have had so far?

gay

Tara was all for Deathstroke until the very last second and then dropped it after the reveal. What happened to "can't trust the league" a few episodes ago?

Lol what? Japan is even worse about how everyone on every side is good and has understandable reasons for doing horrible jackass things because they don't want to implicate they screwed up in WW2.

Kid Flash comeback when?

Fuck you. Bart isn't a slut like Dick. Fuck your fanfics you whale.

Because they're all basically the same character.

So Tara killing one of her teammates who has been nothing but kind to her would somehow make more sense than her refusing?

Only fags like Bart. Dick is a good boy.

Dick is a canon slut in YJ though. That's actually an endearing trait of his both in the show and in the comics.

Imra, duh. She's blonde, and far and away the most iconic girl in the Legion

Wtf is with Atlee's face?

Being irresistible to women doesn't negate pic related.

Attached: weisman on dick grayson.png (1456x836, 544K)

FUCKING NEVER

Attached: lilcrush.jpg (512x368, 89K)

I never said being a slut is a bad thing. I'm not the guy you are arguing with. Him being a loveable slut has been a thing for decades now. Trying to claim he isn't a slut is disingenuous of you though.

So that's why he laughed in season 1. I miss laughing invisible Dick.

I'm not arguing he doesn't get it in. He does. But weirdly enough, he's usually not the one doing the pursuing.

There is literally none. He just says a random quote from that poem for absolutely no reason and apparently this is important because the episode is titled Nevermore. Maybe it's foreshadowoing Trigon? Or is it talking about Wally and Artemis?

So close, yet so far.

Why was Terra convinced to kill Beast Boy despite the fact he has literally done nothing to her until that point except giving her a place to live? Like, I get it was supposed to be a reference to the original Judas Contract but it doesn't make much sense.

Greg has some really solid takes on these characters. I wish he answered his blog queues more than once a year, even if the questions he gets are 95% autism.

Attached: greg on endgame.png (1470x781, 160K)

Did we see Arsenal outside of this episode? he is weirdly absent from this season

Anti-Life Equation should have been the plot going forward. Light has gone on too long, and Halo should have died if Darkseid was gonna get stalled for this season.

Darkseid is the big bad going into season 4.

Anyone?

No I mean just make him the real and only threat all the Light does is sit around and scheme not really moving forward on their endgame. At this point they should either pushed to the side or wiped out to move on with the plot.

user, their whole schtick is underground manipulation of the world around them. They've existed for thousands of years. It's less of a "do this and we win" and more of a continuous power struggle.

I'm at this point where I feel like I should have known.

>Oh, you're actually excited about something? No, you don't get good things.

>Expectations Subverted. Which is our industry code for fuck you.

Attached: 015_1477813604 (2).jpg (976x626, 157K)

No.

I mean, they are young incredibly physically fit and face death daily. Just to give you an idea the Olympic villages of the last four olympics where the athletes meet were all stocked with over 100k condoms and still ran out every time.

It would be a non stop orgy.

Longer hair, no nose piercing, and it'd be based.

I think we need to think bigger about what the big bad is going to be if The Legion of Super-Heroes is going to be involved.

>Nothing on Jason
>Nothing on Damian
Man I hope next season Dick gets more time to focus on family

If episode 22 didn't happen then you would had a point.

When Robin had his acid rerto-team flashback I just wanted the show to stay like that.

I think he or she just wants more Darkseid and less keikaku dori.

Greg likes to quote literature.

No time skip.

An actual victory for the League against the Light and Darkseid.

Plenty of Task Force X
More espionage heroics because I like that more than public heroics.

Quote the Greg Nevermore

>Zatara
Already a character, had to become Dr. Fate.

Yeah, but in Spectacular Spider-Man it had a purpose and told us something about it's characters or it was foreshadowing something. Here...

Never watched this show, but.....
>On a high-tech space station
>Co-workers range from aliens to cyborgs
>Beast Boy's arm is in a primitive sling
>In fact, can't he just change into an animal that has no bones and change back?

Attached: 1274327693316.jpg (600x524, 49K)

He's in the same room as a magic AI in a dead girl's body who has super healing ability; both on herself and on others.

>Metron boom tubes Halo, Victor and Lian
>Location: Unknown Timestamp:-------

That was a really cool detail, specially since even the freaking source wall got a time stamp in the show. Plus the fact that they were apparently in the corpse of a god and could only communicate through pings really gave the scene a creepy, ethereal vibe

Can the Hague try a minor? I thought it was reserved for war criminals? She only killed one dude

Again the man has his quirks.
I really hope next season is filled with trippy cosmic nonsense.

LoSH is getting involved so who knows

i don't know why but i felt like i knew exactly what was in supes mind at this moment

>Did that muslim girl just defeated granny using her gay aura, no, no nevermind she has a russian i mean markovian boyfriend

um let's check out on those metateen prisioners

Attached: supes.png (1366x768, 1001K)

I assume working for the Illuminati and being a proposed superhero assassin makes it hard to try her in normal court and even it is a little beneath it's normal criteria it is about the only thing with the power to charge her.

So we already know who the obligatory gay kiss will go to, but what about the lesbian one?

user we already got the lesbian kiss, but surprisingly against all odds halo still loves geo force more

never

>In fact, can't he just change into an animal that has no bones and change
That's actually pointed out by one of the characters. It's just magic.

Whelp, now that its wrapped up, I can finally say this season was the most disjointed, aimless, thoughtless and least exciting of all of them. I miss season 2. I miss the absolute mess that was season 2, because it was somehow more coherent and actually felt like things were happening. I was all ready when they unleashed the anti-life, and it just putzed out like it was an everyday run of the mill badguy. Everything bad about season 1 was cranked up to absurd levels. I accepted the downgraded animation, I accepted the new cast, I accepted everything because you don't need good animation for good writing, and this had none of it.

If it gets a season 4, I think I'll skip it.

Attached: This season.jpg (400x400, 15K)

And Captain Atom's thinking "I'm too patriotic for this shit."

I mean next season, smart one.

ok then how about raven and terra

judas contract lesbian edition

p sure user means Zachary Zatara

god, you could just hear how fucking incredulous they both were. "batman did WHAT? are you FUCKING SERIOUS?" everyone in the dcu is just tired of batman's shit.

spin off when?

Attached: 15654048132.png (312x278, 74K)

I JUST WANTED SCREEN TIME OF MY WIFE. I THINK STEPHANIE IS CUTE. IT WOULD BE NICE TO KISS HER AND MAYBE GET KIDNAPPED BY A SUPERVILLAIN ONCE IN A WHILE BECAUSE I'M DATING A VIGILANTE. THAT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL.

>An actual victory for the League against the Light and Darkseid
They've had those. The light has literally existed for thousands of years, I don't think the league can truly end them for good in the same way the light can't end the league because of their importance. But they have dealt multiple defeats to them. They prematurely ruined their partnership with the reach, captured many of their members, and recently ruined Lex Luthor, who had been basically untouchable for the entirety of the first 2 seasons

I wonder if Nate things Eiling is still a good guy at this point.

Eiling gaining Nate's trust back in the tie-in comics was one of the lingering plot threads I'm sad they never picked back up. The most we know is that Major Force is around right before season two.

You know what this YJ season was missing?

Tye Long shade

Attached: 5018237-ac2.jpg (681x960, 51K)

See you next season

She is my Ausfu

>Just friends

OH THANK GOD, i was starting to see a shitstorm coming when they were talking about how that wasn't wally's ghost

How the fuck is serving that coffee? Saturn
girl?

Attached: legion.png (1280x800, 472K)

He is busying fucking his waifu in his mom's trailer.

>Ed Jr. gave up his shot at easy auto-erotic asphyxiation sex with this cutie
Fucking faggot

There was an accident with coffee, so he was unable to be in the season.

>Fucking faggot
literally

He truly got the best end of them all.

Is R3 still around? Somebody get him on the phone.

Can we take a moment to appreciate that Weisman actually turned WORST GIRL into BEST GIRL? After Queen Perdita

Attached: tumblr_pvhqxn35hJ1s5z78qo1_400.png (400x218, 93K)

Is Episode 25 the last?

No, 26 is.

Slade you fucking idiot, I hope you get that mask fused to your head

>choosing wind bitch over vibrating boipussy

Stay mad faggot

Attached: 99e3a468.gif (540x303, 2.97M)

I'm a bit annoyed Eiling isn't a member of the Light, or at least connected to them. I've been reading the Captain Atom run on DC Universe and dude literally has the same motive as them: to learn more about alien life and use their tech and advancements to establish Earth as a galactic superpower.

Speedster sex must be so good that it makes people go crazy or do stupid shit to make sure they cannot lose it.

Why is Spike there?

that took me by surprise, oh man that means there is no hope for a third season of the original legion animated show, they had just introduced darkseid at the end of season 2 and i know exactly how i would like season 3 to be for a revival

Attached: legion-of-super-heroes-volume-3-screenshot-1.jpg (600x450, 84K)

I was actually thinking this was the character I most want to see reappear

Would be neat to see a few good guys end up on infinity inc not knowing its actually bad.

get geocucked Brion

Hope to see Starfire and Raven.

thats Dolphin

Attached: Dolphin.jpg (615x457, 26K)

I want to see more old characters come back in prominent roles.

Remember when everyone thought red tornado was gonna be a main character?

is best girl

Attached: phantom-girl-5a28c37c-f519-4b1c-8150-3d925a24467-resize-750.jpg (576x792, 67K)

It will never stop bothering me that the fact that she has gills and cannot breath air makes her a fish and specifically not a dolphin.

There was never any hope. It's been more than a decade. At least the show's on DC Universe, and after this season, it might find a bigger, curious audience looking for new shows while they wait for the next season.

me too

Brion did nothing wrong and was 100% legitimized. He's a real human bean and a real hero and anyone who gives him shit for killing Bedlam and claiming the throne retarded.

how you feel about the fact that Beast Boy will tap both the girls you like with his horse dick?

Attached: she knows whats coming.jpg (941x250, 30K)

Should be Midnighter

Attached: 1561649531602.jpg (609x617, 81K)

I have to agree. It came out of fucking nowhere. Granted still better than Bluepulse, but goddamn that's a low bar.

Go to bed, Brion. You've got a country to rule.

Kyle Rayner and the lantern mythos

Raven and Starfire

Attached: 311212.gif (550x627, 126K)

No, the reason is that they didn't want to spend too much time thinking of a title that ends with N to finish the acrostic

When is she joining the team bros? There MUST be something in the works for such a popular character.

Attached: reminderthatthisairedunedited.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

Most romance in yj has little to no build up. Tim/Cassie, Jaime/Traci, Kaldur and his boyfriend that looks like Garth. At least you can say Ed and Bart had some banter before getting together, if Weisman makes them canon fags next season

Attached: 977549.gif (540x303, 636K)

>yfw Weisman has Kori hook up with Roy or Jason next season

So did this version of Slade diddle Tara?

Because Deathstroke spent two years conditioning her to do it

He was explicitly given Perdita to avoid having him with Tara

Ed and Bart are just shipping bait, did you not see the long wistful look between Ed and that metateen Sheila

>Fuck you dick
>Yeah, you'd love that

Why does Tim keep getting the shaft?

Because DC doesn't like him.

Explain to me Slade's bright idea of why murdering BB and general guy in live TV was a good idea. Not accidental one, a fucking murder.

Brion did nothing wrong.

and Im pretty sure shes gonna die

Attached: the long con.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

So, any chances of her having a larger role next season?

Attached: Young_Justice My favorite psychopath.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>Explain to me Slade's bright idea of why murdering BB and general guy in live TV was a good idea. Not accidental one, a fucking murder.
>Outsiders have a possible falling out because Tara betrayed them and don't know who to trust
>JL/The Team start to have doubts on who else could be a mole
>Public sees Outsiders as loose canons and registration becomes likely

>Did you not see the long wistful look between Ed and that metateen Sheila.
I think that's just how Ed looks at people. I'm not sure about Windbitch, but we will probably never see again, so who cares?

Attached: 5549a292-79b1-4209-81ca-bfba015a58f2.png (661x425, 226K)

Soo, next season will be time travel?

I think the whole flaw was having Terra do it out of the blue. Shit was asking a bats intervention when she was dilly-dallying. They should have made it more of an impulsive action.

This was a absolute hoot!

Attached: Young_Justice The Main Man.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

I wonder what Bart is thinking at this moment.

Attached: f9d3f8d6-fab9-4894-b2e0-f10038325778.jpg (578x553, 67K)

>teammate is heartbroken, you have psychic powers and your friend has magic. How do you help?
>Clearly the best way is to cast the teammate into Limbo, gaslight them with an illusion of their lost boyfriend and then give them an ultimatum to move on or be stranded in Limbo forever

M’gann is literally worse than the Anti-Life Equation. She’s the Omega Sanction.

Static complaining about being the only single one there confirms they're a couple, the show was just surprisingly not in your face about it.

Someone should ask Greg

RIP Slobo fans, though.

You know with Vandal’s obsession with galactic power and human potential you’d think he’d try to give himself better powers than just being really strong and tough. Which is working out FINE for him since I’m 90% sure YJ!Superman wouldn’t have lasted nearly as long against Starro’s assault, but I mean he’s standing right there next to Klarion and on the opposite side of Captain Atom and his son is Dr. Fate and eventually he wants to go up against Darkseid, you’d think he’d be maybe a little concerned about his own powerlevel.

He's the commander not a soldier

Seeing old screenshots is really depressing now with how godly the animation looked in comparison to S3

He straight up compared himself to a god tho.

IIRC Babs refused being healed until the procedure was made widely available to any & all who needed it. But that was many Crises ago and a shit ton of different writers, so no telling why she's not back in costume other than to crank that Oracle fandom and for Huntress to play the cripple card against Artemis.

He "comes back" in a fever dream of Nightwing, there's a close up of his hologram memorial during an end credits scene, and then Zatanna & M'gann using mind tricks on Artemis to make her think she got to say goodbye finally.

Rumor has it that Sam Raimi helped write the script for that scene.

I bet they slam every night until Oracle can't feel her legs.

>Babs can walk just fine, she's just constantly reeling from the Dick she gets every day

Attached: 1566980807978.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Right so that's why he ripped out starro's eye with his bare hands

At least they showed those 2 in one episode. Unless they do like a decade+ time skip I dont see them bringing Damian in as a Robin but they could easily bring in Red Hood.

Favorite part of the season is Granny beating down Beast Boy like he's nothing. So awesome.

Yeah nobody realizes that we just started Identity Crisis with that.

Haloassmind

Unironically did nothing wrong. Wish they had him do that on his own accord instead of more muh mind cuntroll.

All these timeskips are making me feel old, I don't want a show to remind me of my impending death and mortality

Klarion can be killed. Vandal Savage cannot.

You know how in movies everyone always talks with perfect enunciation, never stutters, never sneezes or coughs unless they're dying etc? In Greg's shows everyone perfectly follows keikakus regardless of who they are, I wish we'd get some sort of subversion where a plan goes wrong because someone bad at keeping secrets was involved and they babbled to someone they weren't supposed to. But knowing Greg he would probably have the planner account for that and have the babbling as part of the plan.

That's happened multiple times though.

Did Lobo just decide to come to Earth JUST to do this so he could still be the Last Czarian?

I honestly thought she was going to murder him during that beatdown

>if there's even a ONE PERCENT CHANCE, we have to take it as absolute certainty Violet is there!!!
Based Geoff casting shade on Man of Murder

We about to timeskip into the 31st century.

Is this beast boy becoming a female gorilla or just gorilla with hair?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-224417_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 810K)

Granny-looking gorilla

On second viewing i noticed a few differences in size

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-224349_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 949K)

And here is bb more i dont know, Pear shaped?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-224505_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 816K)

*is the only good new character from season 3*

Attached: young-justice-outsiders-header.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Can't wait for papi to breed my boipucci l8r tonight

Hey their Terra was great too.

She was until she betrayed her onii-chan

Attached: MV5BZGZlMGQ1NjQtNWIyNi00YzE4LWFjYmEtMjA3M2M1YWVmOWNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzExODYzNzc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x990, 55K)

>Zatanna and Megan trick Artemis into finding closure and moving on
>Wally actually comes back from the future
>finds Artemis pregnant with another man

Attached: yjom2.jpg (208x204, 15K)

all part of the cuckaku

>Artemis gets reunited with Wally in Limbo
>her candle goes out
>she comes home and tells Will they can't be a thing
>only then he blows out his candle himself
So he really did have a thing for her but he's going to keep it to himself for her sake, and was lying when he said he too felt that they can't be together because it would be too weird

Attached: 16525.png (585x225, 15K)

It was just a reference to the comic version of The Judas Contract.

Yeah, how will we ever live without the worst incarnation of a joke character in our cartoons?

I mean... it's pretty obvious. Brion always wanted to kill Bedlam but was able to be talked down from it at first, but in his hightened emotional state after the Terra stuff he was easily able to be just barely nudged into doing what he already really wanted to do, that's all the ambassador needed to do with his powers really.

>Smaller cast
>The Legion Of Superheroes
Those guys have a ton of members, like all the main characters of season 1, 2 and 3 combined.

I loved how queen Bee was shown everywhere the last several episodes but had zero lines. Marina Sirtis must be an expensive Voice actor.

Attached: Queen Bee.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Tim Drake was the worst case of this.

>vomitingloli.jpg

Vietti directed a lot of episodes.

15 year olds don't talk like that.

is he 15 tho? somehow i imagine he's older since he keeps doing old people stuff.. how old are the outsiders and the the team anyway? is dick the oldest?

>since he keeps doing old people stuff...
I don't follow.

No one fucking talks like that except fat latino virgin faggots.

It's a Joker joke.

Nah I have had sex with several white twinks, many of them have called me papi during sex. Only one has said boipussy.

A lot of characters are nothing to a New God

>Wally is legit dead
Fuck Weisman

>and recently ruined Lex Luthor

more like inconvenienced him and threw out their primary political engine, he still has a powerful conglomerate and political connections up the ass

>I wish we'd get some sort of subversion where a plan goes wrong because someone bad at keeping secrets was involved and they babbled to someone they weren't supposed to.

this was sort of accounted for though by keeping Brion in the dark because he can't keep a secret for shit

Considering they went out of their way to explicitly state that it was all illusions and Artemis never actually talked to Wallie's soul I'm betting they'll bring him back next season after shes moved on for some cheap drama.

If that does happen, Weisman is lucky he lives across an ocean from me

Queen Bee's sole purpose in the Light is to have a guaranteed country for the Light to operate out of without consequences, and maybe some mind control expertise. Beyond being a pit stop for meta trafficking she doesn't have much to contribute this season

Nope

Projectra

Didn't everyone get mindraped by Megan before being anti-lifed? How are they all fine after breaking free from the equation

youtube.com/watch?v=rIX_6TBeph0

People said that about this season too. He dead.

After being Anti-Lifed.

>all this focus on social media
>the anti-life equation isn't spread through social media, but a big dumb glowing sphere
>build up to yet another telling of Judas Contract
>batman knew all along because of fucking "micro-expressions"
This season has been nothing but disappointments

I think they want the option to keep Wally dead or bring him back. They can wrap this up and give Artemis closure or have some shitty drama down the line

Man, I wish

Granny might have been trying to enslave the universe, but I do love her attempted murder of Beast Boy...

She got punished by Darkseid and Vandal.

Who needed another Judas Contract? And it ended up happening, the twist is just that the traitor is Brion.

No one. But subverting it in such a stupid way doesn't make it good

Very GoT of YJ

It made sense. Batman and the team would have been completely idiots if they didn't deduce Terra is a traitor.

Sure, I agree. But there could have been a far better explanation for how he figured it out.
Also Brion turning traitor because some shit turned out to be mildly psychic was a cop out

I'm hyped for the next season RT

For brenching terms of their agreement. Vandal had a plan to kill Beast Boy anyway. How long has Vandal been /ourguy/?

I really love that they leaned into Brion being easily heated (pardon the pun). It just feels so organic and not forced for drama.

I felt that he was in the right. The heroes knew Terra was a mole and did nothing to address the possible concerns with Brion

Her "larger role" will be about taking Bryon's large red-hot magma dick to "expand" her family.

I was waiting for Beast Boy to turn into a small insect, get into Granny's ear and then go full blue whale on her.

The fact that the ambassador guy was so insistent she be let in makes me think she's a Light lackey at this point.
So probably

Oh please, Brion is a terrible brother to Tara. Her mind basically got wiped and reset and he didn't even notice.

Is there anyone on this show who has not been mind controlled?

Zatanna

Are you Greg? And are you asking so you can think of a mind control plot for her?

Zatanna, Rocket, Wally, the Season 2 characters except Blue Beetle and Beast Boy (and in Gar's case it laster 4 seconds).

Zatanna was mind controlled at one point in S2
>Wally
It's funny because he got the mind control treatment pretty often in the comics

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

So why is Luthor still on the Light? Feels like he's more of a liability to them at this point.

Money and coporate assets. Vandal can bankroll only so much while the rest of the members are specalists in their fields.

I'm not sure of that really counted as mindcontrol but whatever. Bumblebee too then.

Fair enough, Dolphin is indeed the hottest girl, or Zatanna.

Don't be a bitch. There are like only 15 iconic legionaries and only 8 worth a damn to become relevant characters. I bet the "batfamily" is equally bloated.

Why do they need money?

Can someone remind me why on Earth Black Lightning is even relevant? He did literally NOTHING. He was bitching and crying all the series and they gave him leading role. It's some kind of allegory on SJWS or something?
Why the fuck some d-list nobody leads a fucking JL now?
Fucking faggots ruined last good superhero-related adaptation. Literally nothing left.

Attached: 7653a0d9746c18238a3f910f5f16716a.jpg (500x384, 25K)

Even if he’s not the secretary general, he’a still a billionaire super scientist. Ocean Master got booted because he got arrested and had nothing left to offer, same with the Brain. Ra’as left willingly after his death to work on his own projects.
A better question is if/how Klarion got out of the Tower of Fate and if he’s also Vandal’s son like Nabu.

It's weird since she was so excited to voice her again that she accidentally spilled the beans that she came back for the new season.

Also, the decision to make Granny Beast Boy's nemesis instead of her was weird.

No, the cheap drama comes from Artemis going to therapy over false pretenses.

It's honestly fitting that Wallyfags are in complete denial over his death, despite the show saying numerous times to move the fuck on.

To buy shit nigga. You think those big monitors and the tablets Vandal smashes come cheap?

To pay for mooks, plots, and whatever Ultra-Humanite/Brain/Dr.Sivana is cooking up this week

>black and muslim saves the day
>white man bad replace him with a woman
>another white man bad
>let the aliens force their culture on you
>sorry smart black man with moral high ground you're main hero to lead us now
fucking hell, they're not even subtle about their agenda

Attached: 1556364289537.jpg (540x720, 178K)

Yeah, The Light has Deathstroke (Beast Boy's archenemy during The New Teen Titans) and Queen Bee (who killed his mother), yet his archenemy is Granny Goodness?

He didn’t work on Kaijudo, but considering how the main villain on that show was always a step ahead, I can see why you’d think that.

Deathstroke is being set up to be Terra's enemy, since he was the one who manipulated her in the first place.

Queen Bee feels kind of irrelevant at this point.

You can't have the formation of the "Outsiders" without a Black Lighting

Isn't he in charge of JL now? Not some c-list team of scrubs?

You're reaching pretty faaaar there.

Yes.

What's the better place for asking Greg a question, twitter or his website?

>A better question is if/how Klarion got out of the Tower of Fate
He just teleported out eventually. Zatanna said the tower wouldn't hold him forever. Fate himself admitted back in Season 1 that even he can't contain Klarion.

what part is this?

Is Young Justice more profitable for the streaming service than Titans is?

>implying i paid

Depends on how expensive it is I guess, animation is expensive, especially in the west.
It is by a long shot the one with the most views howeve. Dc admited it directly

Young Justice is probably has more viewership in the US but Titans is financed by Netflix internationally.

It doesn't make sense to keep coming back to Wally in such tangible ways if he's not coming back. Either bite the bullet and revive him or quit wasting runtime on cockteases that won't amount to anything.

I felt weird that everyone turned on him once he killed his uncle. Why does everyone has the same "If you kill them, you are as bad as them attitude?" Even Halo that as a character shouldn't have predispositions wouldn't support him.

That could be the strand that breaks the Camel's back for Conner. I really want that.

They might have been able to swallow him arresting his uncle and giving him the death penalty after a fair trial, maybe even killing him in self defense, but personally assassinating him on live television is questionable at best.

Pretty sure this is how is going to go.

All telepaths should be put up against the wall. They ruin literally everything

I haven't watched the finale, Megan ignored Connor and kept riding on the Trick Express?

Attached: 1566597513092.png (215x395, 84K)

I think Brion should have hit that. She'd have been way more loyal to him had they spent every night slapping their hips together until she turns 12 and celebrates her birthday with a noticable baby bump.

True, but he himself was saying how he was never going to stop. There is a point where villains kill so many people the here should just kill them. If not you end up with dumb stories where Batman is more willing to protect the Joker that his own adoptive son.

Attached: red hood.jpg (523x1591, 361K)

we can all acknowledge that what zatanna and megan did with artemis is fucked up, right?
It's like miss martian didn't learn anything about deceiving people with her powers.

Artemis wanted to talk with Wally's ghost, Zatanna and Megan tricked her into believing she was in Limbo talking with Wally, when it reality was just a psychic illusion.

Why is Bruce such a retard?

>Monkey god
>hallucinations
>the only "ghost" we see of him is an illusion
Ok so Wally is alive I take it?

Attached: Megatron.png (1024x576, 501K)

Supergirl.

Is MO to try to stop crime is spending millions of dollars to go around dressing up as a bat and beat up criminals, and he has done it for decades with no real sign of improvement.

You really shouldn't expect anything else.

>making a coal-burner your queen

No.
>BV:We were so grateful to our fans for really taking to the relationship between Artemis and Wally. We know that was a highly-impactful relationship, and the loss of Wally West was really hard on our fan base, and it's also been hard on our core characters as well. That's something that we played out all through the third season. But I think we also kind of felt that it needed to come to a head.
>GW:We wanted some catharsis is what it comes down to. We needed it as creators, we felt the fans needed it, and God knows Artemis needed it, and so we created an episode very consciously designed to rip the hearts out of our entire audience. And then hopefully if we've done our jobs right, which isn't for us to say, put those hearts back in with some scar tissue, but to extend the metaphor with some scar tissue but beating again. And that was my serious goal in writing that episode was to make it hurt. To let them feel that pain, but let them come out the other side, to open that door on the other side of it.

I'm usually pretty annoyed by child characters but Lian flying around in Metron's dimension is adorable as fuck

Not even a retardlican and I still found that cringe as fuck.

Then why the hell did the added the Psychic illusion part? Because they wanted to keep nailing the fact that Megan is the worst? or because they don't want to hard confirm that Wally is dead?

The context of the rest of the season, and the knowledge it was all a lie from serial manipulator Miss Martian, sabotages it. There's no catharsis in it.

The statement is probably misdirection

No it isn't. You are now more delusional than the average shipper, congratulations.

>plan worked until Ra's saw the glamour charm
>Forager's new glamour charm is invisible when active
Nice touch.

I still think M'gann is gonna go evil at some point. All she needs is to suffer the death of someone important to her like Beast Boy or Superboy to push her over the edge.

I just realized something,
Nightwing re-joined the team
the team gonna become the titans
the Team Titans

She was already working for Ultra-Humanite, who is the Light's lead(?) geneticist. Presumably, Markovia is going to turn into a meta-human production state, and forced into a war with Bialya to ramp up war-technology on both sides.

Slade also established that Brion was never a good brother. She got kidnapped when he abandoned her to go clubbing, and didn't notice until the next day or some shit. Then after they save her from Queen Bee, he half ignores her in favor of paying attention to Violet. I'm not even sure he had a conversation with her, to see if she was okay. Artemis basically handled her potential psych problems.

But the rest of the Titans are:
A-In Beast Boy's Outsiders
B-Not In the show

as if they would resist putting Starfire and Raven in the show, besides they arent the only titans

>Megan lies to Conner
>Conner apologizes

Attached: What is this shit.jpg (1280x951, 251K)

It was so weird how he was all WE GOTTA SAVE MUH SISTER and then basically ignored her once they rescued her

One of Slade's core character traits is his ability to manipulate other people. He may not be the most reliable source.

I like how Counselor Queen Bee became a complete mute

They couldn't afford to pay her voice actress.

Well, if his motivation was guilt for helping cause her to get kidnapped in the first place out of negligence, then his guilt likely faded once she was rescued.

Kiss with who? Ed?

That sounds like what Markovia is in the Black Lightning TV show.

Raven showing up is a given, Weissman will want to do his own version of Terror of Trigon.

The funny thing is that it seems all of his archenemies are women, assuming we can add madame rouge to that list.

She's probably the reason the brain is not active within the light as well.

next season i bet they're going to do the lightening saga (remembering wally and the legion of suerpheroes).

also fuck dc for teasing s'lobo and then laughing at the fans with that 'childbro' and lobo smashing it and lighting it on fire.

I mean duh, Weisman has said every major teenage DC superhero is going to appear eventually. He included Raven and Starfire when he said that (and Cyborg). Starfire might not get much focus but I think Raven will simply because you can't really ignore Trigon.

>team knows Terra is a mole
>keep it until it's a high drama situation before they reveal it
>didn't occur to anyone that this would throw known hothead Brion over the edge
>Brion kills Bedlam, apparently surprising everyone
>everyone turns on him
>leave him with no supporters except the peasants screaming his name
>surprised when he takes the crown they're literally handing him
>later decry him as having turned to the dark side

p o t t e r y

Attached: 1444681599200.gif (400x400, 18K)

literally, figuratively, objectively & subjectively nothing happens: the season

What would have The Team done if Terra killed Gar?

M'gann would probably have Identity Crisis'd her.

Doesn't she do that anyway?

Come on, he's a teen in emotional turmoil and in need of support, and in that case any support will do even if it's evil mommy support. He's already letting Jace keep her hand on him by the end of the episode.

all hail President Lightning

Attached: lightning.jpg (1417x1019, 183K)

It's probably Weisman's fetish at this point.

Queen Bee just has like.. no plot relevance at the moment. She's like a thing for Beast Boy and Miss Martian to have a story around.. eventually but that's about it.

Queen Bee just has no plot relevance at the moment, until they finally decide to go back to the stuff between her, Gar and M'gann I don't really see much for her to do in general.

To be fair, they probably thought she would just turn good by herself.

Could Steven redeem Geo-Force?

Attached: steven-universe-pelicula-teorias-630x350.jpg (630x350, 32K)

I assume so. But it is pretty obvious he is fucking Bart. Anyone shocked next season by that should be shot.

What was that at the end of Into the Breach, during the credits? Was that Lobo's toe? ...are we getting Slobo?

When does s4 start?

next week

Was Vandal responsible for the Justice Society being forced to disband?

>BOTH SIDES (ps fuck Drumpf)
Jesus christ I wish these writers could learn even a SINGLE BIT of subtlety.

>The legion is next in the list
Do Weissmass have a insert new characters as background fetish?

Interesting... considering one of his reasons for messing with the Justice League in season 1 was that they are inhibiting progress, I could see he, or his equivalent Light at the time, manipulating events to get the Society disbanded. When you've got several immortal members of the Illuminati, you can ascribe most political actions to them.

Why the fuck is Prince faggot killing rock dude a bad thing? He was a legit multi-murderer war criminal who admitted that he would only kill and cause more damage until he was killed. I swear to god this shit pisses me off so much.

Brutal. This would be my favorite Beast Boy if Greg Cipes's voice wasn't so ill-fitting.

>his equivalent Light at the time
I'd like to see who he was working with at the time. He implied back in season one the new age of heroes forced his hand in recruiting Luthor, Queen Bee, etc for the current line up. Guys like Ra's and Klarion seem like shoe ins for his past allies

Theoretically it's fine. But he was operating as a member of a group whose intent was to inspire hope. Killers inspire fear, even when they are heroes. The Markovians might be happy with Prince Chad Thunderrock murdering his uncle while he was restrained, and without trial, but the Quraqi and Bialyian citizens will probably be fearful of him.

>let's inspire hope by refusing to kill dangerous criminals who cannot be stopped until they are killed and regularly destroy swaths of human lives for shits and giggles
Utter retardation.

Yep. Said as much in a recent issue of Teen Titans, where he's trying to kill his daughter.

>Vandal Savage
>Ra's
>Klarion
>Gentleman Ghost
>Johnny Sorrow
>Roulette
>Adolf Hitler

Who should they bring in next season? Aside from the usual Legionnaires, obviously. I'm personally hoping for Maxine, Animal Man's daughter and avatar of the Red. Damian's also probably going to be super science'd up to puberty as well.

>WW2 ends
>Open slot
>Recruits Stalin

Red Hood and the Outlaws?

Power Girl
Gentleman Ghost
Dr. Sivana
Sinestro

Please have this if he does appear

Attached: 6851990-6650128681-14866.jpg (552x449, 100K)

Damian and Jon will wait until season 5 or 6, probably.
Rounding out the Titans, even if they don't end up on the same team. Slobo seemed like a likely pick, but then the post credit happened...
Vibe is basically just waiting to be used, and they have excuses for all sorts of metas. Since they have Static, they could use any of the bang-babies too, which gives quite a few potential characters.
A long, slow and steady introduction of OCs while the timeline marches on and children grow into adults that require a stasis to keep the original cast from aging into retirement seems incredibly likely.

The catharsis was internal and genuine, but the circumstances around it were deceptive. It seems something you could milk drama around next season instead of being some WALLY IS ALIVE OMFG sign everyone else is misreading it as.

I'm really hopeful that they do this in Shazam 2.

Keep watching

Supergirl, Power Girl, Stargirl... Rose Wilson and her brother, Kid Devil, Natasha Irons... maybe sneak Jade and Kyle Rayner in there?

He and Zat made a deal to free her father from fates influence / seven solders

2020/21

New thread time

not racial/lbgt diverse enough.