Why are people saying that these two films are "the same"? the plot of the two aren't even similar...

why are people saying that these two films are "the same"? the plot of the two aren't even similar, and a bugs life doesn't even tackle ant life as much as antz.

Attached: Bugs-collage.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_films
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Antz is honestly a mess of the film. The only antagonists in the film leaves after the first thirty minutes or so and then the rest of the film was the Antz getting themselves into deep shit and how choosing how to live your life is a bad idea and it's a fucking mess of a film.

Still better than the Madagascar and The Wild comparision

same shit as sing and zootopia, the wild and madagascar.

Kill yourself Disney shill

I didn't mention Bugs Life because I don't give a shit.

wut

mandible was consistently in the film, also the story was more of how you should make the most of what society gives to you but not be blind

>mandible was consistently in the film
What?? No they weren't. I watched the movie earlier this year. Is the film seriously this forgettable??

nigga what

Mandible wants to forcefully marry Princess Bala, staged the war with termites to secure his position, then had Z be chased off. He was going for eugenics in the anthill.

Reminder that Woody Allen is a hollywood pedophile.

I remember absolutely none of that.

Both films were released in the exact same timeframe of summer of 1998. Despite their differences, that's too big of a coincidence to glance over

Did you watch something else? My last viewing was from the official VCR release yet still is clear as day.

Maybe you remembered the edited version?

did you even WATCH the movie?

Finally, someone I agree with. Antz has aged horribly over the years and reeks up your own ass metaphor and edge

>edited version
What's this?

Yeah, I watched it earlier this year. I even talked to someone about it. It's about an ant that talks too much and accidentally kidnaps a princess and goes to a picnic and get help from wasps and then their ant hole gets drowned because no one's working.

cut for tv

You are leaving so much out. Are you deaf and partially blind ?

I have ADD.

It helps to actually watch a movie when you put it user.

1. They came out in same time so it was suspicious that both featured ant colonies
2. These kind of were supposed to be one same movie first, but drama ensued

Woody Allen gives me the creeps

His films aren't my thing.

Oh yeah this was very early DreamWorks right?
Katzenberg was still trying to get back at Eisner.

A Bugs Life is Seven type of film and Antz is a Woody Allen film for kid.

>A bugs life is seven samurai
Please stop watching YouTube intellectuals.

You don't have to watch them to know that. It was actually based on it the same way Lion King was based on Hamlet.

They're both good movies that are very different in their stories and messages. People only fight over them because they need drama.

Best part of Antz was the picnic scene starting from the moment the aircraft carrier-sized shoe descended into frame to Bala and Z being flung into the garbage on a gum-covered penny.

ah yes (((antz)))

Neither were a good film. Bugs Life was SJW pandering, Antz was Jewish brainwashing the masses to be slave gentiles.

Is that all you faggots obsess over, watching movies solely to determine how much they worship your personal boogiemen?

I honestly didn't enjoy either, even as a kid. El Dorado and Megamind are my favorite Dreamworks animated films while Tinkerbell and Smart House are my favorite (post-death of Disney) Disney films.

Good for you, is that why you think they're SJW and Jew propaganda?

What? No, just because both films were shit. If a film is bad, it's usually because the writer are so concerned with pushing a political agenda than making a good film.

And how exactly are they "pushing political agendas"?

Because the LADYBUG was a MAN and it pushed "fat is beautiful uwu" and ANTZ was about how being slaves to society is a good thing.

Twin films happens a lot for some reason...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_films
Two or more films that come out around the same time with similar overall plots.

1985 one-man army action films
Rambo: First Blood Part II and Commando

1989 buddy cop-dog films
K-9 and Turner & Hooch

Drag queens going on a road trip across their continent.
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994)
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (1995)

Global catastrophic risk disaster films centered around an impending impact event that threatens to end most or all life on Earth.
Deep Impact (1998), Armageddon (1998), Doomsday Rock (1997), Asteroid (1997), Judgment Day (1999), and Tycus (1998).

etc...

Don't forget Independence Day and Mars Attacks.
That's my favorite one.

I liked Antz more as a kid. It seemed to have more going on. Bugs Life was really basic. Haven't watched either in forever.

Those were jokes you sperg

>I have the attention span of a goldfish therefore a bugs life is better
Checks out

I don't like either film. Ant Bully was better than both.

Hes literally a pedophile, so its only natural.

Bitch excuses.

they are both about ants

>Lion King was based on Hamlet
not it wasn't, it was a rip-off of Kimba

I'll fuck your ass.

With your memory you'll probably think you fucked my ass but actually just put your dick inside a couch cushion opening.

Yeah, that turns you on huh, slut?

Antz was a fucking war movie, how the hell I was allowed to watch this? I was 6 years old!!

Attached: A fucking head!.png (500x282, 198K)

You are a sad, strange, little man.

I saw Antz when I was around 5 and it really freaked me out. For years afterward I became very anxious about killing bugs and was scared to even step on an ant. For a movie called "A Bug's Life," Antz did a much better job of portraying the actual life of a bug.

ant bully is the worst one because it gave me a fucking vore fetish and now i can't fall in love with anything that couldn't eat me

I like how both movies forget how obvious it is to tell a male and female ant apart

Both movies forget that ant colonies are all siblings too

>Looks like old man even when he's 20.
>Only makes films about being a rich, missunderstood, intelectual jew living in New York.
>Married his adopted daughter.
>Also an actual pedo.

gee I wonder.

Do you think ladybugs are all female??