> tfw when your reincarnated lover cucks you

Attached: 20190824_194245.jpg (588x360, 158K)

Have you ever considered contributing to the board by making good posts and having actual conversations instead of making buzzwords threads

Attached: CBEA67D0B14C48CD8813EE553062FE1F.png (1136x640, 1M)

He should be used to it by now.

Hawkgirl is a thot

Hawkman is such a boring character.

The only interesting thing about him is he’s shirtless.

> tfw when your reincarnated lover cucks you with catwoman

Attached: file.jpg (1816x698, 578K)

I’m going to start referring to Tommy as “cuckanon”. Because that’s all he seems to want to talk about

I think cuckanon makes these threads hoping a drawfag or writefag will give him content.

>cuck
Ah, it finally all makes sense. You ARE that Namor obsessed fag, you've just for some reason chosen Hawkman as your new obsession, and your autistic fixation on cuckolding has justified it in your messed up brain.

You know what's sad? Cuckanon had to actually look for this picture.

These threads only started because cuckanon got mad no one would write a Namor/Sue fic and has shitposted ever since

Went under a rock for more than a month. Explain. Now

Oh look at that, number of posters hasn’t changed. Cuckanon are you also that guy who spams his Miles/Gwen folder? I think you only shitpost about Doom for the Sue relation

Ok who the fuck is Tommy and why does this fag get brought up every time some autist starts shitting on Dr. Doom or Hickman

He’s a faggot with no life Yea Forums outted a while back who shitpost s here, Reddit, and CBR apparently. He’s pretty easy to spot because he does the same shit over and over

trips of truth

DEEEEECEEEEEE

Guy absolutely obsessed with a few things:
1) Marvel's "Doomwank" and people that like Dr. Doom
2) Namor and Sue Storm having some romantic drama
and now apparently 3) Hawkman having fans

For each of those things, he'd just post the same thread, multiple times a day, every single fucking day. Absolutely autistically fixated on these these.
Possibly also the same guy that would post about DC characters and asking what the JSA's personalities are, I'm only thinking because whoever that was would just post the same threads every day in the same manner.

He had more threads if I remember too.

Jesus fucking christ

Attached: (tommy).png (654x347, 465K)

>cucking two JLeaguers at the same time
kek