Did we ever figure out who the second Red X is?

Did we ever figure out who the second Red X is?

Attached: Red_X.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzqzgBEutpE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Titans_Go!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jason Todd

Attached: teen_tyrants.jpg (400x365, 22K)

Is Todd , BB even say it

Red X is the suit itself
The damn show even said it copied Robins brain or some shit

I think you're confused with the episode where Slade's mask drove him nutz

It was deadpool

na the mask was some kind of poison or toxin

Maybe the second RedX was the friends we made along the way

It was obviously Rose Wilson

Can we take a moment to mourn what could've been TTG?
youtube.com/watch?v=lzqzgBEutpE

moot

No.
And it's better that way

It was me.

Austin?

This, the safe was opened from the inside. The weird element that powered the suit probably gave it life.

Pretty obviously Jason Todd.

He's not Jason Todd. This episode aired a few month before Under The Red Hood happened.

IIRC it was just supposed to be that the suit became alive by itself thanks to that power source.

Bump

It's X from the Dark Horse series.

It would've been cool if Red X was Grant Wilson trying to prove himself to Slade then we could've gotten this whole Wilson family drama storyline, could have brought in Jericho and actually do something with him and the fact he's Slade's son could've brought in Ravager.
They most likely wouldn't have done that but it could've been awesome if they did.

...Barry

Wasn't that just one fo several theories on the theory board?

Evidence?

>"I STILL THINK YOU'RE JASON TODD!"
Beast Boy has literally never been wrong before.

>people missed this
>its less funny than go

Not sure I've seen this, but if I have it was a long while ago.
Thanks.

Ur mom

one of the other Robins.

Why couldn't it just be an original character?

Why would Jason call Dick, who is older than him, "kid"?

This would be a cool twist, though.

banter

TT isn't 100% accurate and Jason's a cunt.

Too bad he has no face.

No gay art between him and Robin, I guess.

I honestly do prefer the idea of him being some asshole who just stole the suit. Not everything has to be some major revelation or twist.

That would be massively disappointing.
Either keep it a secret or make the reveal mean something.
Because it would be nothing but shitty that some random guy is able to get the Red X suit and constantly punk the titans.

Much better Jason story and origin

>Either keep it a secret or...
And so they did.

Well they wouldn't have revealed anything at all because Teen Titans almost never referred to any of the characters by their real names. It was made before people were into that.

And what was up with the Terra at the end of the show? Was it the real Terra?

I always was fond of the Red X= Grant Wilson theory.
Yeah. Whether she had amnesia or not is debatable.

is a parallel universe robin that is an asshole and just wants to mess things around because he is jealous of his more respected counterpart.

Attached: teentitansgo1.jpg (1400x788, 167K)

It was the suit. The reason they gave it a bizarre power source was to subtly imply it gained sentience. Theres a reason it looked like a phantom.

Slade's son

checked

I thought Jericho was Slade's son.

Red X looks very cute

Shut the fuck up.

Yeah, Red-X is Jericho

But I thought Jericho was mute?

It's magic suit, how do you think anyone could even move their mouth in it?

Bruh, even Beast Boy thought it was Jason Todd.

In a comedy short made years after the OG show ended and after Under the Red Hood became one of the most well known Batman stories.

That happened YEARS after Under The Red Hood.

Eh? BB clearly had Jason as one of his potential suspects in the original show.

Yes. In the comic that follows up on the cartoon canon, Geo-Force shows up to take her home to Markovia, but leaves her alone because she seems happier as a regular schoolgirl.

it happened when the new Red X first showed up

Attached: file.png (500x281, 167K)

The comic also had Ravager show up intending to continue where Slade left off, but she gets encouraged to join the Titans instead.

Leaning pretty heavily on "bionic monkey" though

It's odd that Jason Todd's name is shown on screen but they never say Dick Grayson's name anywhere even though the Robin in this show was 100% Dick, even before they explicitly confirmed it.

They sorta say his name with his 5th dimension counterpart, Nosyarg Kcid.

Jason Todd theorycrafting was a nod to hardcore fans, but for the sake of show simplicity they never wanted to deal with the TT's secret identities. They lived in Titans Tower, they WERE their hero selves. I don't think they ever even called Cyborg Vic, the only reference was him picking Stone for his undercover Alias. So Robin was obviously Dick to any fans watching but it never really mattered, in the show he's just Robin because that's how the Titans and all their foes know him.

Is it true they're planning to bring this show back for another season?

Indeed.

Starfire's family calls her by her real name when they visit her planet, and the Doom Patrol call BB by his first name Garfield. Raven is Raven, period.

I think Cyborg did say his name was Victor in the tie-in comic.

>Raven is Raven,
No Raven's name is Rachel.

im pretty sure he says his name is Victor in the show but i guess i cant remember when

Do they really say Starfire's real name? I feel like I would remember a stupid name like Koriand'r being used in the show.

He has two sons.

Jason's kind of a bitch.

Red X was created before Jason was brought back as an antihero. Up til then Jason was just the Robin who died who’s most villainous act was maybe throwing a rapist out a balcony

He’s mentioned as a far fetched joke because Beast Boy is dumb.

Better question, how does Beast Boy even know who Jason Todd is?

>>
Better question, how is Jason todd a thing when Dick is still robin?

Teeen titans had such cool designs.

Teeeeen titans

Red X is Robin from the future, but not that future where he's Nightwing.

I would have liked an anternate Universe comic about this. Even if it's resolved in 5 issues.

It's supposed to be Dick? Like 100% see how that makes sense. I assumed it was Tim because of how non jokey he was.

One of the episodes shows the trapeze which is a pretty clear allusion to Dick, if the fact that he was Nightwing in the future somehow wasn't enough. Then it's later confirmed in one of the comics.

No, but we hope it is Victor Zsasz.

They directly referenced the trapeze and him getting sworn in by candlelight.

I'm watching Young Justice and in that show he knows who Batman is. Then again, he showed up on his tower completely unmasked, so it's just a matter of putting two plus two together.

Dick was pretty non jokey when he first joined the Teen Titans in the comics during the NTT so it's spot on there

Why did Bruce have him do that anyway? Seems kinda creepy.

Cause that’s what Bruce first did. One of my favorite Batman callbacks that comes up time to time.

Attached: 73036FCA-1FAC-4375-9202-E8DB52801C5F.jpg (339x522, 106K)

It's a solid concept but how would they be brought together?

By Mephisto. Yes, I know Mephisto is a Marvel character.

I dig it

Slade duh

Attached: tyrants.jpg (500x438, 35K)

Poor Jinx has never had any relevance outside this cartoon. It's the only time she was ever popular.

Isn't that the same for all of the Hive Five?

Though honestly I'm surprised they never ported over her design.
Like any readers the show pulled into mainstream comics are gonna be expecting a witch with pink hair over the bald Indian.
They don't even need to change her ethnicity just say her powers made her skin pale and hair pink.

>In the comic that follows up on the cartoon canon
hwat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Titans_Go!

Despite the title it is not connected to the TTGO TV show but instead the original TT show.

Do you guys remember the yard tards who were convinced that Slade was Bruce Wayne when this show was on the air and it was all some weird plan to test Robin?

I know the comic, I just didnt think there were issues set after the finale

>Though honestly I'm surprised they never ported over her design.
Same that alone would've made Comics Jinx infinitely more popular

Yeah there are a few. It's odd Yea Forums doesn't talk about them much considering how beloved the show is around here.

Attached: 1538026213829.jpg (1007x1600, 626K)

I owned the naked city one

>That part with Kid Flash and Jinx

I'll just say it, I thought that whole thing with Kid Flash and Jinx was stupid, she's a villain for a whole 5 seasons and he comes out of nowhere and suddenly she wants to be a good guy.
It was just ugh

Yea Forums doesn't read comics

It was underdeveloped, but so were most things in that show. However it was also cute and that's what really matters.

How cute must Wally be for Jinx to turn face so fast?

Attached: flash.jpg (480x480, 55K)

we aren't Yea Forums

Exactly

Robin originally wasn't supposed to be anyone in particular and actually a combination of Dick, Jason and Tim. It wasn't untill fans keep bugging them about his identity that they decided to say it's Dick to shut them up.

stop making this thread

Dick wasn't really jokey during The New Teen Titans. Although they played up the angst a little bit too much.

No

In the show i don't know, but in the ntt they did work together on a few missions.

The Hive 5 don't have personality in the comics, they simply exist to job.

Instead of porting over the cartoon design for Jinx, I'd combine them. Indian Jinx with pink hair or a pink wig.

Someone once posted a redesign for her on a Yea Forums thread.

Almost none of the characters from the show that people like were ever important or worth caring about in the comics. Teen Titans is a charisma vacuum in its original incarnation.

Read the comics

I'd just be happy with more Teen Titans comics directly related to the cartoon.

>Why would Jason call Dick, who is older than him, "kid"?
It's that inner voice that lets you know to call your brother "son".

MAS Y MENOS

>Like any readers the show pulled into mainstream comics are gonna be expecting a witch with pink hair over the bald Indian.
This was me

For me, it's Pink X.

Attached: 1540017336305.jpg (361x260, 26K)

Is this canon?

It's canon that it happened, but it's probably not what you're thinking.

It's just Kitten.
Apparently the tie-in comics gave her the gimmick of pretending to be random Supervillain's daughters

It's funny that Red X is just some random dude that stole Robin's suit and yet he's famous enough for her to impersonate him.

How would you implement Red X into DC Canon?

Attached: redX.jpg (700x707, 75K)

He steals a bunch of tech from Wayne Enterprises' warehouses, specifically the ones Lucius Fox uses to house "will Batman actually use these" gadgets. One of them is a rejected version of a Robin costume that Red X repaints to his aesthetic.

Right.