Hawkman - Lamest Hero Ever?

> no cool powers
> notorious jobber
> lame costume
> no good villains
> is a cuckhold

Attached: hawkman_0043.jpg (1240x798, 225K)

His costume is fucking awesome. He looks like belongs in a power metal album about Flash Gordon

Be nice to Hawkman. He wouldn't make a negative thread about you.

Bruh I'm a Hawkfag, these threads are bait I just want people to read his series

Why aren't these two Egyptian Pharaohs dueling like your suppose too?!

Attached: 0XN10zR.png (1121x1024, 579K)

Once I wrote a fanfic where Hawkman arranged for John Stewart to fuck Hawkgirl while he secretly watched from outside the window flying (the window was one of those police one’s that you can see through one side so it looked like e mirror to John), however someone down below caught him flying and filmed him masturbating his tiny white penis and ejaculating as his wife was stretched out by a massive black cock and uploaded it on the internet, so he was outed as a tiny dick premature ejaculator to the world and among the League everyone figured out he was a cuckold since the affair was basically and open secret, though he had to deal with the teasing it also facilitated arranging guys to fuck Hawkgirl so he was ultimately happy.

This thread again, Hawkfag? It’s like you want to be a laughingstock on this board.

hawkman is a cuck lol

Based

>I just want people to read his series
I've been in these threads a lot and I never seen you actually recomend Hawkman to anyone.

Based af

Is there anything to recommend?

How is he a cuckold? Is hawkgirl supposed to be his?

Yeah, SA Hawkman was drawn by Joe Kubert and written by Gardner Fox. SA Hawkman bucked the typical house style of DC at the time.

Attached: kubert-1.jpg (1221x1690, 948K)

Then you have Hawkworld by Timothy Truman, who along with John Ostrander created Grimjack.

Attached: RCO008 (1).jpg (1024x1581, 493K)

Hawkworld was followed by John Ostrander's Hawkman, an excellent sci-fi action thriller.

Attached: RCO008_1492416552.jpg (1024x1590, 384K)

Hawkworld was great, I need to re read it
I also bought Geoff John's Hawkman run but never got around to reading it

Then you have Johns Hawkman that made the character into a versatile adventure hero working in a variety of genres like Cowboys or medieval knights.

Attached: RCO003 (2).jpg (1041x1600, 532K)

Johns Hawkman is great because it help expands on Carter Hall. I know some Hawkman fans are thangarians purist who see the reincarnation angle as being a slave to destiny but the series itself did deal with the themes of predestination.

I have the Hawkworld mini and the first 20 issues of the ongoing coming in and I'm really excited to read them

And Venditti's Hawkman which makes Hawkman into archetype onto himself.
I don't get this weird autist who keep making these Hawkman hate threads. You choose to shitpost about a character with a great track record and it doesn't work because it make you look like a casual.

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1041x1600, 606K)

You should be. Hawkworld is a beautifully drawn book with an amazing space opera feel to it and while Hawkman has a different feel to Hawkworld it still has some of the most layered characterization for the Hawks and Thanagar.
Both are immersive as fuck, you get to enjoy a deep dive into the world of Hawkman.

I'm sure there are some golden age's rejects that are more lame than him but yeah, out of the "high profile heroes" he is the most messy overall.

That's not a good strategy.

>Is hawkgirl supposed to be his?
His wife, yes. And she recently made a kid with MM even though she knows Carter is still around.

Kendra is not his wife as the current Hawkman series seems to be heading more towards shiera than kendra.

They are the same person.

Agree to disagree. I don't know what Snyder is doing with Kendra but the current Hawkman hasn't mentioned her once.

I read a Superman story when I was a kid, in a UK annual reprint, where Superman was being, or about to be, pulled into a circular portal that had something like a red sun on the other side. Hawkman was in it, first time I ever knew of him.
Anyone know what issue that was?

Any other clues?

>current Hawkman hasn't mentioned her once
Because he is calling her with the her original name.
In Metal, Kendra was literally looking for his husband.

> I don't know what Snyder is doing with Kendra

He is fallowing the non-linear reincarnation cycle introduced in the Dogfucker's run.
Also he is using her to make Hawkman a cuck.

The woman from his origin who is always getting reincarnated with him was clearly supposed to be Shiera/Shayera/Chay-Ara/Kendra

And when he met up with the Shade last issue, Shade mentioned that Carter needs to tell "Her" about all of this

>Yea Forums is so dead that a lone shitposter can easily meme his autistic threads into becoming board history
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1535241899564.jpg (750x736, 52K)

I think I found it.
The site I found this on says it's DC Comics Presents #74 ,1984.
I remember that iris on the portal opening up.

Attached: VarElDCCP37and74.jpg (1058x794, 271K)

Yeah that was pretty obvious but it's still not an effective way of doing these threads. Just storytime some Hawkman and post Hawkman beef pics.