We had a discussion yesterday wherein I observed some concerns about longstanding content bans on this board...

We had a discussion yesterday wherein I observed some concerns about longstanding content bans on this board. This sticky aims to clarify which posts are still banned, and formally lift a ban as requested. I posted this yesterday but am rewriting for clarification.

* Greentext writing prompt threads and posts in the style of "HI user I'M A PONY," etc. are once again permitted on /mlp/. We banned this style of posts a few years ago for low quality and low effort roleplaying. We would like to see high quality, reasonable effort posts of this nature. /mlp/ rule 4 ("no roleplaying") is still in effect, so please make an effort to distinguish these posts from a shitty LARP that doesn't go anywhere. They should be driven by creative stories.

* At this time, Anonfilly, Milky Way, and tulpa threads will continue to be disallowed.

* Other obvious /trash/ fetish content like diapers or flank worship will also remain banned.

* If there were other bans besides the above listed, they are no longer in effect as of this post. Only the ones I listed above continue to be banned (fetish content + 3 specific problem threads). Of course, the board rules apply regardless.

I hope this compromise is suitable enough. Enjoy the final season of the show.

Attached: Pardon_me_but_could_you_help_out_a_fellow_American_whos_down_on_his_luck_0.png (377x327, 125K)

>This sticky
It's dropping pages. I think you forgot to do this.

HIT THE ROAD

>/mlp/ is better moderated than any of the popular boards
wow

Reminder that Gookmoot explicitly tells jannies not to read emails

Attached: tenor.gif (220x376, 108K)

It's pretty sad

>>>/global/rules/12
See ya, OP.

"Pardon me but could you help an American who's out of luck?"

This how it should've started. OP screwed up.

I'm ruining my mom's pussy

I wish Yea Forums has a post like this underlining banned comic/webcomic content that isn't banned in the overall board rules.

Mods are working with certain shitposters

>banned comic/webcomic content
Hmm?

HIT DA ROAD

>you again...
Get a shave, maggot!

Attached: Forward March Hare.gif (496x368, 2.74M)

“I thought I told you to trim those sideburns!”

Attached: D63801E2-DDBC-439D-B4BC-B91FCEF35D69.jpg (650x650, 27K)

Sinfest is banned. I know that. Too political, also boring now. Stonetoss should be banned if it isn't. So is Ben Garrison. Basically political comics are banned.

>Stonetoss banned
>Whomp isn't

Attached: 1565933501021.png (500x275, 187K)

Are you seriously trying to imply that it should be the other way around?

Attached: 6 games.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Good

I think I'm more likely to get a chuckle out of smartass political jokes than a fat weeb crying about his depression for the trillionth time.

>smartass
That's being generous.

Why would they ban Whomp? If just not liking a comic made it bannable, then nothing would be allowed.

Stuff like Stonetoss is banned because the authors are just route regurgitating political talking points and it's rare for the threads to be anything but those talking points back and forth.

Even though I would like to talk about the author of Sinfest in the same way I'm interested in Jack Chick, I know nothing satisfactory will be said because nothing is known, and the most vocal posters know less than nothing about the politics they want to share.

It's also pretty obvious that the Stonetoss guy is just advertising his comic here.

Stonetoss has so little material to work with he started repeating jokes in less than a year. He only has what the pundits tell him to say.

>Stuff like Stonetoss is banned because the authors are just route regurgitating political talking points and it's rare for the threads to be anything but those talking points back and forth.
I imagine if it were a left wing comic you would have a very different opinion about it.

Dumbing of Age is banned.

>Stonetoss has so little material to work with he started repeating jokes in less than a year.
So does Ronnie.
>I'm fat lol
>kawaii desu lol
>socially awkward lol

Sinfest is at least fascinating for how bizarre and insane it has become

It's a train wreck that just doesn't stop

He literally just mentioned Sinfest being banned.

I said left wing comics, not blithering retard comics.

What I want to know is why are Slylock Fox threads banned.

Attached: 1478918463833.png (111x86, 20K)

It's not really that fascinating anymore. Like Stonetoss, Tats went through all his ideology's talking points and doesn't know what else to say now that he's banned literally his entire forum. It's just a daily comic about nothing.

Political comics in general are going to be blithering retard comics. Otherwise they'd be law books.

Sinfest hasn't been interesting since the Criminy and Fuchsia arc.

>Political comics in general are going to be blithering retard comics
Only the ones you disagree with

Anything besides Puck and maybe Kelly is shit anyway.

Attached: Puck_magazine,_1901,_The_latest_Chinese_wall.jpg (897x598, 141K)

I mean Kelly is insulated by a layer of irony so thick it's a wonder the Onion kept him during 2015. I'm half surprised he didn't get purged, but I think they didn't know who's side he's on or if he even has one.