Here's your She-Hulk, bro

Attached: alicia bell.jpg (1080x1080, 402K)

How to you make leather out of skin when it's still attached to the body.

I want to wrestle with her in bed and have her choke me with her thighs

Bodybuilders dehydrate themselves on purpose to better show off their muscle definition. Of course it makes them look terrible but they're kind of freaks anyway.

What’s wrong with her face- and why is her navel black?

And for her SAVAGE form...

Attached: monique jones.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

What is wrong with people.

Oh...oh God

Wonder Woman reboot when?

Attached: 1542135406090.jpg (1200x1099, 213K)

I remember those 3 levels of /fit/ & muscle girls in a greentext months ago.

I wonder how insecure you have to be to be that person.

Someone needs to go and get a bunch of fit girls and teach them how to act and be their agent.

She will be CGI. She's still related to Bruce and he is CGI so she will also be.

What are the odds of MCU Jen being freakishly swole as some kind of feminist thing? Pic related reminds me of an Ed McGuinness drawing sans the tits.

Attached: anne mohn reims.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

>tfw no muscle mommy

Nigga you gay

Remember that liking traps is gay.

Another choice. Ethnicity doesn't matter given the green color.

CG is probably what we'll get but they should at least mo-cap a real athlete and blow up the proportions. If they give her broader shoulders it could look really uncanny valley if they fuck it up.

Attached: nataliya gairy.jpg (667x1000, 108K)

I bet they all have witches finger.

I actually like muscular women but I wish steroids wouldn't do these nasty things to their faces. I mean, look at this shit:

to be fair, the body is a bit much too but if it wasn't for the face I'd still be okay with it.

She's better with carbs.

Attached: tumblr_oowzirlaJH1rmjgy3o1_1280.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Traps are important. You shouldn't mire any girl who would neglect them.

No, OP.

Anyway, this thread is not Yea Forums-related.

The main problem is there's very few roles for amazons in movies, so the majority of Hollywood celebrities aren't going to get amazonmode for one role and then be unable to get work elsewhere
Flipside, none of the women who already worked for the muscle on their own time will have star power/acting ability to land a role

>Traps are important. You shouldn't mire any girl who would neglect them.
Amen

Attached: 1183769.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

>Flipside, none of the women who already worked for the muscle on their own time will have star power/acting ability to land a role

Arnold did it.

i want her to bully and kiss me gently

...and that's the rub. Sad cus I actually wanted to see an actress they could act that could get buffed up, but I'm pretty sure they're just going to CGI it so expect a tiny little thing to get the role.

I also had hopes for wonder woman but look at that turned out, I guess Big Bards is our only hope now? But, I can imagine it might be the same but we should at least get a tall actress. I guess that's the best we can hope for...

>very few roles for amazons in movies
These aren't Amazons. They're Roidy Mcgoos. Amazons are attractive.

Arnold is a man, remember the controversies over those sickly looking stick figure french models? Rich people have fucktarded ideas of attractiveness. Also Weinstein types don't want assertive women that will beat them up when they try their creepy bullshit

That's literally a trans f to m?
Still have puss so i don't fucking care

>arnold
>acting ability

>I also had hopes for wonder woman but look at that turned out

I wish they made pic related more of a sidekick or something. She stole the show every time she was in frame.

Attached: 1552155012544.jpg (1470x2190, 383K)

You've never watched an Arnie film have you.

GET TO THE CHOPPA
SHAT AAAAAAAAP

He was good in Total Recall. Quaid was against type for him, honestly.

squish me mommy

Oh look it's the mentality that bad actresses like Brie Larson and Milla Jovovich have when they tackle an action role, missing everything about good male action star performances and leading to bitchfacing the entire film and thinkign that's job done.

>Brie Larson
Ok, i agree with you in that case, she's literally crazy about her ego.

What you need is someone of Sigourney Weaver's caliber and level of dedication who is also willing to recreationally take steroids. She was born into a well connected family and is probably really posh IRL but she sells herself as a regular working class person remarkably well.

Ellen Ripley was tough but she never acted like a guy per se.

Not enough of them.