Are you hyped for Venom 2? What do you want to see?

Are you hyped for Venom 2? What do you want to see?

Attached: 1539387509226.jpg (452x498, 55K)

Venom dabbing on the MCU

I want to see venom fuck Eddie

I'm boycotting this movie until a new Spider-Man deal is made

it's be quality instead of laughably bad.

Tom Holland.

Venom still only being able to say things in a grumble voice, and only having the big ass smile.

>Venom single handedly killed the MCU without even being a good movie
How did he do it lads?

Venom raping Spider man like in that lewd comic that was posted in Yea Forums couple days ago

Fuck edgelord venom. Death to sony.

Up the stakes. Double the Turds, stronger wind

Cant wait for Sony to put Spider-Man in it so it makes even more money than what MCUcks could've expected, i'll put my suicide tendencies to the side just to enjoy the butthurt.

>less dumb ass “humor”
>Shrike
>Mr Negative
>Punisher cameo where Venom wrecks Frank

I'd completely forgotten I'd even seen the movie until this recent hullabaloo, total brain dump. I guess I'd like a real script and a director this time, try and do something I won't forget while walking back to my car.

A plot

Venom has always been edgy as fuck, newfag

Already happened

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Kissing isnt fucking user

Attached: MMMMmm.jpg (1200x1359, 112K)

Was all the talk about additional scenes bullshit like it always is? Or has someone put together a cut of the movie that's actually good now? Officially or in a fan edit

>director Andy Serkis
>writer Kelly Marcel (Venom, Saving Mr. Banks)
Are you satisfied?

I'll buy two tickets to make up for it then

Nothing. Woody Harrelson looks terrible as Cletus, the script for Venom was terrible, it was too dark to make anything out half the time, and the final fight was fucking garbage.
Meh. I might check out Morbius or a Kraven solo movie, but Venom really didn't do anything for me.

I'm expecting more of the same. But with the director being Andy Serkis this time around, I am expecting a somewhat more serious narrative. But what I would want to see, now that Sony doesn't have to worry about Disney's persistence on a PG-13 rating, is for Venom to go full on rated R.

Attached: carnage-marvel-comics-14652076-1944-2408.jpg (1944x2408, 777K)

Pick an extra one for me, not boycotting , the first just wasn't good enouth.
Seing the protagonsit fight somepne with his almost exact powerset always make me mad.

The problem with the first one was it took too long before venom, then it got better. This will have venom from the start.

It did, every time it was covering him

Venom 2 being Rated R and Sony not being afraid to show Venom's Dick.

o-oh

Attached: Horny.png (297x199, 87K)

The symbiote canonically steals Eddie's semen in the comics.

How about a real plot?

I'm hoping for a Godzilla King of the Monsters type deal where the sequel completely blows the first out of the water

What? Godzilla 2 was hot horse shit

R rating and Spider-Man

Trash taste faggot.

>i don't need a good story just give me shitty lifeless cgi so i can shut off my brain
Kill yourself. This film had as much heart as a wet fart

Dylan is also hinted at to be a half-human half-symbiote kid

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-133837~2.png (999x353, 525K)

user name me one Godzilla movie with an engaging plot with the human characters. Godzilla fans, especially the hard to please Japan fanbase, LOVED King of the Monsters.

Attached: shin-godzilla-official-teaser-poster.jpg (849x1200, 149K)

98'

How would a PG-13 Carnage work?

Attached: Carnage.png (1537x2026, 2.03M)

You know you could actually make it a lot worse. Just cut away from the big violent scenes and just show the after-math until near the end when things need to get spicey.

more chocolate xD

lmfao what a cuck

Cutaways and quick cuts. You can have decapitation and shit in a PG-13 movie if you do things that way.

A proper script

I've at five tickets for just this thread. Anything to keep Marvel's best character from getting ruined any further

No joke this image stopped me from watching Venom. I can't stand that zoomer dance shit it looks so fucking retarded and a movie doing that is something I don't want to see. Seems I was right to do so as well as the movie apparently sucks, no surprise there.

no

>Fuck edgelord venom.
Sony's Venom wasn't even edgy he was failed attempt at being Sony's Deadpool

Proved to Sony (in their minds anyway) that their "SUMC" will work, and they don't need Marvel.

They're wrong, obviously. The idea that anyone is going to go and see their fucking Silver Sable movie is fucking moronic, especially because of how petty fanboys proved their ability to tank movies when a studio displeases them with Solo. Solo wasn't very good, but it wouldn't have tanked as hard as it did without the fanboy backlash. A fanboy backlash against Sony "taking Spider-Man away" from the MCU (which is how most people seem to see this, even though Marvel is the aggressor, trying to change the deal with Sony) would be much worse than the Solo boycott.

Yes

>What do you want to see?

Agent Venom

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 9K)

So how can you cross-over while having Spider-man and Venom as enemies ? When the first Venom film established that
>Unlike the comics Hardy's Eddie Brock is an straight good guy with a hot girlfriend and a succesful life as a journalist, and not schizophrenic just a little autistic
>Unlike the comics Eddie is the one preventing Venom from going into a murderous rampage and not the Klyntar turning evil for being in contact with Eddie's rage and madness for having a shitty life
>The symbiote turned into a good guy in the first movie anyways
There is no reason for Venom/the symbiote to hate some guy that looks like he has 12 years old and never rejected him unlike in most media and there is no reason for an adult like Eddie Brock to have a grudge with some high school kid

Lol

I don't remember him dabbing in the film, user

There is nothing fucking wrong with the human story in kom.

Make it so Eddie and Venom think Spider-Man is a villain for killing Mysterio, so they move to New York to hunt him down.

> user name me one Godzilla movie with an engaging plot with the human characters.
Vs Biollante.
Terror of MechaG.
The original.
Cranston in 2014.

The hippies in Vs Gigan aren't "engaging" but they are fun to follow their investigation into Children's land.

>I might check out Morbius or a Kraven solo movie
The Morbius movie is on the way but I don't see a solo Kraven happening, my wild guess is that Sony's going to use Kraven in Holland-Man 3, the director already talked about using him as the villian when people asked him about the sequel, and it makes sense since Spider-Man got blamed for Mysterio's crimes and there is gonna be a bounty on his head.

More She-Venom

That's actually a good a idea

> hyped
> trusting sony
> trusting rothman, arad, and pascal

Attached: arad.png (613x301, 36K)