Star Vs the Forces of Evil

Was she a good guy?

Attached: 1484673962611.png (607x641, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwyb7lE1Tr8
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3249086
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was a Protagonist.

There's a difference.

Star, you are good guy. But this does not mean you are "good guy", you know?

Attached: 7b0a77e1b29507486bfc8aff0a6ac8b4.jpg (658x370, 24K)

She was incompetent, led by emotions alone.

Is Ozymandias a good guy? Is Thanos a good guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=pwyb7lE1Tr8

>I'm good, and that's bad.
>I'll never be bad, and that's not good.
>There's... ?

>a good guy?

it's irrelevant. she won. the SLAYER killed worlds and bent them into a shape she desired with Marco.

Attached: witch.png (1016x645, 648K)

She was so incompetent to the point of evil.

I love Star

Attached: 11b3e1d1c23ec4370519bb86b9ab11a5f9cfc6d7.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

I don’t.

Attached: 352EDB5A-9603-4E5A-B4F5-190BABBAF2E2.jpg (450x863, 75K)

Yes she is. She swallows every load, no matter who it came out of. What more could anyone ask for than that?

(You)r feelings aren't Marco's feelings, user.

Attached: hallucxnatingblog5488463.png (1280x1110, 302K)

You know why Between Friends is one of the only good things to come out of Star Vs.?
The real Star in the TV series is a self absorbed feminist wannabe. Area's Star actually cares about Marco beyond a physical attraction like Star has for Marco's abs. TV Star has no substance, just like her creator Daron Nefcy.

As St. John of the Cross once said,
>"Where there is no love, put love, and you will draw out love."

The very epitome of Starco's image as a cute and wholesome ship is no better personified than in Area's comic, creating an interpretation of the character that trumps canon and creates something beautiful where canon has failed to.
[spoilers]mods, don't be fags[/spoiler]

Attached: 1565235102827.jpg (604x832, 167K)

>Starcocuck is going to spam his trash pairing
Well there goes another thread down the drain, see you later guys.

>Marco
you mean the empty casket everyone self-insert as?
pretty much anyone's feelings are Marco's feelings

cringe

BASED

>you mean the empty casket everyone self-insert as?
>implying I don’t self-insert as Star walking in an Marco barebacking Janna

Attached: 7886B5D3-4724-471B-B8F3-3B9B3D6C2B53.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

First two seasons: Star Vs the Forces of Evil
Last two seasons: Star joins the Forces of Evil

>empty casket everyone self-insert as?
I don't. Never did. Me and Marco couldn't be more different. And he's not empty. He would've been if the universe didn't get cleaved. But she loved Star so much, it did.
>pretty much anyone's feelings are Marco's feelings
But Marco loves Star and is happy to be with her finally.

Attached: this dork is my destiny.png (984x1280, 1.3M)

Test

>grr i hate this show so much I frequent the threads for it and know what regularly gets posted in them, surely they are the problem and not me!

Attached: 1491317076349.jpg (1800x1578, 230K)

And to add to this; careless as fuck. Because of her actions her people are tossed out of their homes into a world they haven't inhibited for hundreds of years. They're so far behind it's inevitable the Earth humans are going to treat them like second class. Don't get me started on the monsters.

I selfinsert as Star.

>thread about Star getting cucked
Alive
>thread about Star not getting cucked
Dead

>But Marco loves Star and is happy to be with her finally.
For a few months until Star inevitably gets bored and runs off to chase some new thrill (like she did with Tom).

Star of course will later come crawling back like she always does (and did with Tom), only to find Marco with Janna.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3249086 is the inevitable outcome to this mess.

>Star inevitably gets bored
It was pretty much established that this is the best relationship for the both of them. They knew this from the start it jus took some time for them to realize.

>like she did with Tom).
She gave up on Marco with a lot of guilt and despair, saying goodbyes, ready to leave that part of her life behind on Earth. She didn't expect him to come to Mewni. She thought he left Marco with a pretty good life, so she moved on with hers.

>Star of course will later come crawling back
They'd rather die than be apart. That's why they both stayed behind in the soon to be destroyed magic realm.

>, only to find Marco with Janna.
Janna gave her life so that Marco could catch up with Star.

Attached: cocophee-art3262632.png (1280x1284, 1.24M)

I wish I had been here for that episode.

If you're talking about Just Friends, then you should've been there. It's the series peak for a reason.

Is there an archive thread?

There should be some for the date the episode aired.

Janna stopped her heart beat for one minute. She is alive and well.

She's not here.

Attached: SVTFOE_Season_4_Poster(1).jpg (1632x2048, 717K)

>tfw he put his dick in another girl's vagina

Attached: lewd star.jpg (1211x902, 164K)

There's black and there is white, and there is wrong, and there is right, and there is nothing, nothing in between

Attached: The_Question.jpg (851x479, 146K)

She saw herself live long enough to become the villain.

Just another restaurant she is banned for life.

Do we have a map of Mewni the planet?

Attached: 3239804 - Janna_Ordonia Marco_Diaz Star_Butterfly Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil Tom_Lucitor somedrawfag (3296x806, 566K)

Based and queanpilled.

Attached: 1498352460707.jpg (800x790, 207K)

This fucking cartoon is fucked up since the beginning but i know the mentality of Yea Forums since 6 years.
Go & wank to your cuckquean waifu, fuckers

Selfish cunt pretty much. Marco was a good guy until 'e became a right old squirtrag

Attached: 3245275 - Dude-Doodle-Do Marco_Diaz Star_Butterfly Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil.png.jpg (1536x784, 140K)

>Marco stop! That's the seventh time you creampied Janna!

Attached: Star.png (823x864, 934K)

That's funny, almost looks like 'e's shagging 'er. We all know Star sticks 'er wand up 'is bum and 'as 'im lick 'er pussy till 'e smells of fish and glitter

You know how it is. Mewni girls make do.

Attached: 3015696 - Highware Marco_Diaz Star_Butterfly Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil.png (1478x537, 358K)

Their interactions were the only good thing to come out of the last season.

Attached: marco and janna.jpg (720x406, 41K)

I don't get why her outfit has the lesbian pride flag when she's bisexual.

It's from a pre-season 3 time, a much better time.

I disagree. Bringing back BMB aesthetics was a godtier choice.

Attached: eerna1.png (1280x1438, 1.54M)

>Bringing back BMB aesthetics was a godtier choice.
That's because it was a callback to the GOOD episode.

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

It's delicious and costs barely more than a dollar, whereas Star Vs is rancid and costs several precious hours of your life.

Attached: 636601850274337470-SpicyMcChickenThumbnail.jpg (540x405, 26K)

I really didn't care for Janna for most of the show, but she was the only character I thought really improved in the end.

>but she was the only character I thought really improved in the end.
Oh that's because she was a favorite of the (good) writers who spared her from the gay and kept her away from the awful love triangle that ruined Marco and Star by killing a potential ship with Tom.

>lesbian pride flag
It was just a fucking rainbow! Little girls like rainbows. Her trademark literally was burning rainbows. Stop reframing everything that has more than two colors on it.

>really improved in the end.

How the FUCK? She remained the LITERAL fucking SAME as she was in the first episode she appeared. That weird ass flip girl. Oh I guess now we also know she's actually afraid of spooky magic stuff from time to time. Big fuckin whoop. Wouldn't call it characer developement.

Attached: 971828453653b1ffa63fdd79e86ced04a65f0283.png (528x539, 170K)

She's evil bros

Attached: 1564350747368.png (956x978, 421K)

>Good? Bad? It doesn't matter to me. After you destroy a whole world and genocide an entire species, when you mark the universe indelibably and for eternity, nothing means anything except for the result.
>... You still got Marco stolen from you by Janna. Girl wasn't even trying that hard. What the fuck?

I choose Star Vs. My time worths nothing.

>...You mean to tell me I killed my closest friends and destroyed my homeworld for nothing?

Attached: Star (sad on bed).jpg (500x281, 36K)

I'm more of a Fillet o Fish type of guy.

She killed Millions, But it was for love. That makes it OK.

>You still got Marco stolen from

Attached: 6346347.png (2000x2000, 1.13M)

You best believe nigga.

Attached: 1519269151272.jpg (1417x1063, 1.1M)

>Yeah. And it wasn't even a character we ever seen. It was off-screen. You got cuckqueaned by a fucking nobody, Star! You fucking cuck!

Star was the villain of her series to be sure, but this is not a bad thing. Star is what you get when you have absolutely no regard for what others think and are solely focused on achieving your goal. So while ultimately, she is the villain to a million others, she is the greatest hero in the history of Mewni to herself. And what's better? She doesn't even care.
Absolute bestgirl, domineering and hellbent on getting her happily ever after even if it means killing a potentially infinite amount of people.

>No... NOOOO!!! I have to do something...

Attached: that one time.jpg (480x600, 56K)

She's so fucking cute even when she's angry.

Attached: qt.jpg (700x800, 49K)

>passfag

Based Star.
She killed millions to uncuck herself.

>She killed millions to uncuck herself.
Once a cuck always a cuck. now I wait

Attached: Ian Jones-Quartey gets lit .gif (203x359, 2.24M)

Does that mean she would bring back Magic™ to uncuck herself again should Marco say he wants to take a break.

I want to nut in and on Star Butterfly.

Attached: Star's Lewd Feet and Pits.png (1489x925, 1.1M)

Yes.

Attached: holding hands.png (1656x756, 831K)

But how can she uncuck herself if the magic is dead?

Magic

>I need magic to uncuck myself
>but I killed it in the first place
This is some quantum physics shiet right here

Why would she need magic when she can just ride Marco all day long?

Attached: chromosomefarm.jpg (1505x1372, 372K)

Because he's already tired after giving Janna this consented Diaz. Star is just happy to even share a bed with him despite him reeking of sex.

>Simple. All I need to do is create a Magic Well using highly-advanced scientific-

>Or you could just drug and rape Marco, send pictures to his girlfriend that imply he's gotten back, then be there for him when he is inevitably rejected.
>I'm still his girlfriend! We're just on a sort of sabbatical for now.
>...
>But the rest is good. Can't be me or else Bitchy McBitchFuckFace will get suspicious. And Marco too. Unless...
>Yes, Star?
>Can you rape Marco for me?
>Can I?
>Will you?
>For a favor.
>Done.

That's bullshit these are californian teenagers, not mexican teenagers. They don't go around raping each other. I mean Marco is a halfie but he's basically white.

Attached: 1551747348213.png (1000x958, 563K)

Somehow.

Desu. Marco's Mexican side genetically overpowers his white side. The creation of the Mexican people was based on rape and conquest and that was BEFORE the Spaniards came to rape and conquer.

t. Mexican

>Hey, you look pretty familiar in the light. Have we met before?
>N-no?
>Alrighty! Then it’s settled. Rape Marco, rape him so hard that he’ll never forget it.

Attached: 70F59EE7-1735-4B16-9797-9709B5E09A52.jpg (531x898, 74K)

This is ridiculous.

Attached: ahshesgone.jpg (1280x1810, 719K)

What would you do if you learned that Star was using her magic to watch you fap?

Keep fapping.

>You think that's ridiculous? Try finding a job in this town after the monster ruined everything.

Attached: Star Lick.jpg (1000x1000, 427K)

pic is literally jobless now and lives in a car

Attached: oskar.jpg (960x539, 55K)

Sooo. Just like how he always was?

Yee, except now there's a good chance he's going to get mugged by pie folk.

Hot.

I mean. It's Los Angeles after all.

Shit like that just happens anyway. Niggas die every day.

>episode where the local cops beat up a young Mewman starting a chain of events that leads up to the biggest riot in Californian history.
Basically pic except with more Mewmans and Septarsis lizards.

Attached: LA 1992.jpg (1200x800, 159K)

What the fuck is up with niggas lighting themselves on fire!? This is not the first time I saw a nigga doing it.

She was possibly just a flawed protagonist. Maybe Marco would have been a better one along with possibly Janna. She could have been a side character that held a key to solve her dimension's problem, dealing with a feud between monsters and mewmans. She put's Marco in charge of handling this situation by being the brains of the team, Janna being the kick ass girl to learn a bit of magic from star, and star being the supportive member, suppling spells and extra strength for the team. If you do or do not like this AU, just care to agree or Fight and bite me guys.

>he hasn't set himself on fire
You haven't lived until you've set yourself on fire breh

I like this AU because it was cool to see how the characters contrasted against the others. Star was cute but slow, Marco was smart but lacked the willpower, Janna was edgy and willing to do shady shit.