Rick and Morty

What did Rick do to Morty?

Attached: baby morty.png (1080x1320, 1.1M)

He needs him to see the BTs

Alternatively, that's a hypothetical picture of Rick when Morty was born, evidenced by Rick having longer hair

He left Morty to die in space like the first part of the theme song. Then that Morty became evil Morty and Rick came to main character Morty’s reality

Made his lick his balls.

Honestly, that was probably the intention, but there have been so many theory videos claiming this, that they’re probably gonna change it up to subvert expectations.

I kinda hope they do an episode with the art style of the original concept.

Attached: reddit.png (886x1178, 586K)

>wanted both Rick's head and Morty's head to change in every shot
You mean like.... animation, or something?

No i think he meant like literally, each head shape would be different and warp in scale/size/lenght/etc

Attached: doc and mharti.png (887x1174, 542K)

He probably stole this photo from the house of some rick he killed

Attached: 1379547_1.jpg (630x630, 39K)

>think Pickle Rick is easily the worst episode
>all the top episode lists put it at #1
Am I just out of touch?

No, it's the children who are wrong.

There are lots of episodes worse/forgettable than Pickle Rick. Maybe it’s somehow over-praised by audience but it doesn’t mean it’s a bad episode.

What do you think would happen if the Rickest Morty swapped his Mortyest Rick for regular Rick and left his Rick with regular Morty?

Rick and Morty enter the ship's battery in order to fix it. While they're inside the nonfunctioning battery, the ship uses a metric fuckton of gadgets to protect Summer.
What powers them?

That’s not Morty, that’s Tommy Pickles.

Gross

>I can't believe Rick never raped anybody. The show pretty well established that nothing matters in their universe so it wouldn't be hard for him to rationalize it. Same thing with incest. Kinda like in Cali.

Do the people under unity's control count?

The miniverse battery doesn't power the gadgets, just the engine.

>What did Rick do to Morty?
Put a witchetty grub on his cock.