It's going to leak right? It's already been shown to news outlets

It's going to leak right? It's already been shown to news outlets.

Attached: SU_Movie_Poster.jpg (1800x2699, 1.24M)

Maybe

I remember there was an edit of this where the evil gem giant was edited to look like XJ9

Yeah, it's gonna leak like my asshole after a drunken Taco Bell run.

ok dipper

>Metaton and XJ9 have a retarded baby

there's going to be private screenings or something tuesday, so then someone will spill the whole thing on here or somewhere else.

Attached: 1548178377513.jpg (965x397, 117K)

how does CN possibly expect this not to be entirely spoiled after Tuesday's LA screening? If they're smart they'll release it early on the app even though it seems highly unlikely given the commercial free premiere.

Oh god...

Attached: Iseewhat'shappening,yeahYou'refacetofacewithgreatness,andit'sstrangeYoudon'teven (2048x1153, 185K)

>how does CN possibly expect this not to be entirely spoiled
Since when have they gave a fuck?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Probably, but I'm having a great deal of difficulty giving a shit. The song list was released not too long ago and it confirmed that Steven Talk No Jutsus the bad guy.

So it's literally just going to be more of the same horseshit.

>If they're smart they'll release it early on the app
And have it spoiled for everyone waiting for the TV premiere and give it the ability to be immediately pirated? That's a terrible business decision, especially for ratings.

Didn't AT's finale have a pre-screening that didn't get spoiled? Could happen here too. CN has been SUPER careful since the last big leak, only thing that's gotten out is the antagonist's name and what weapon she uses (Spinel and a scythe respectively).

It didn't confirm shit considering she's not in the finale. The idea that it's somehow a BAD thing for the show to be consistent with its tone, messaging a nd morality is the real horseshit here. It's never going to be a shonen anime, get over it already.

i didn't watch the at finale threads too closely so i wouldn't know for sure. at least they finally shut down the hole they had in there app where people kept getting preview screenshots and full episodes a week ahead of time.

Yeah that shit was stupid. Glad CYM didn't get spoiled since there was huge shit in there.

I remember in the threads that an user spoiled the Bubbline kiss "for 8 long seconds". It really depends on who will actually keep their traps shut.

I didn't get bubbline kiss spoiled but I definitely remember reading a spoiler that everything is resolved by BMO singing.

>It didn't confirm shit

>Diamonds sing a song called "Let us Adore You"
>Second to last song is by Steven and called "Change"
>Last song is a reprise of "Let Us Adore You" but includes Spinel's voice actress
>"didn't confirm shit"

Whatever helps you sleep at night, man.

>The idea that it's somehow a BAD thing for the show to be consistent with its tone

No, what's horseshit is the tone itself. Steven literally beating every single antagonistic force through crying and/or singing is the most boring godawful dumbfuckery ever. It's lazy, terrible writing and you damn well know it.

>Bad writing
And there it is, the calling card of the Yea Forums mongoloid. Sorry faggot, SU actually has convictions and sticks to what it does. It doesn't buckle to fake fans like you who want to see vapid space shit or whatever else you consider to be "hype". You are the reason no one takes Yea Forums seriously and the fact you think you're making objective statements when it's clearly in bad faith is laughable.

The only lazy one here is you. Engage your brain next time.

>I can't actually refute what you're saying, so I'm going to puff my chest out and call you names in the vain hope of intimidating you into backing down.

Such a little cutie.