Who would win?

Attached: 2BDB154D-3558-426C-A648-482C3D26974A.jpg (299x168, 17K)

Both are whiny teens, but the left at least knows his crying can't save others. Not to mention his girl is better than Steven's.

Ends in crying and friendship.

has the kid on the left ever killed anything?

Depends if Deku can break the shield with just Full Cowling. Even then, Steven is surprisingly very VERY tanky. Meanwhile most of MHA except the obvious brutes aren't nearly as tanky.

This is Death Battle, and last time I checked neither of them have fourth wall breaking powers, so no.
I don’t really care.

There would be many survivors.

Steven stomps, by the end of the series his hacks are around city, Deku still is at building level.

No but he surely has performed things that would kill people. He just uses them on enemies like the muscle villain guy who tanked it without dying though it incapacitated him in the process

then he already has steven at a huge disadvantage

Might be more than that for Steven judging by the movie where his gem is glowing from the exertion of trying to lift the injector off its foundations.

What, simply because he has performed something that could kill someone but didn't actually kill someone?

Steven's done similar shit like when he duked it out with Amy (his shield sliced through a pillar) and he incapacitated Bismuth

*movie trailer

i suppose i misinterpreted anons post
what i meant was that someone who could actually bring themself to kill their opponent would probably have the advantage over steven, as he is soft
though i stopped watching the show after steven got put in the human zoo so maybe hes tough enough to participate in a battle to the death now

Killing intent isn’t always enough.

>get quirk
>it sucks and it's boring
>get 6 more
>you can't use them right away
Gee that was worth waiting 5 years

Attached: can't use it again.png (482x490, 173K)

both will end up crying Steven will give Deku a hug and Deku will get punched by Bakugu and try to suck him off

well no of course not
but if the victory condition is the death of your opponent it is certainly going to help

Deku shits on him, way faster way more vicious. All Steven can do is hide in his bubble.

I forgot about the 7 quarks

If this is a Death Battle, morals are off.

is that a condition of death battles? i suppose that makes sense, otherwise goku and superman would just shake hands and get a drink

He went through some rough shit after the zoo. Kept his usual empathy n' shit but it definitely hardened him up enough to stand and physically fight the Diamonds with the other CG's.

Well the morals that would prevent the fight from happening, or concluding without a death, are off. Morals like whether they fight dirty are still a factor though.

Is Deku a dirty fighter?

i see

what, because she knows to stay off screen when anything important is happening? summer camp arc cemented her position as a useless cardboard cutout for shipping purposes only

goku attracts planet-ending threats to earth and then prolongs his fights with them as long as possible in the name of "a good fight". superman definitely has cause to put him down

eh

where is steven's mastery of his powers at though? if he can possess people at will then he instantly beats most opponents without morals. then again, without empathy most of his powers dont work, so im not sure how they treat that

Steven has to be unconcious to use his dream powers, it'a too big of a gamble. He's got natural super strength AND durability though so one swift kick could instantly take Deku's head off.

OH MY 7 QUIRKS wins in every situation

>Literally putting a bad rip-off of Gon from HxH.
Guys... that's why i hate Yea Forums.
Literally weeb fuckers who can't taste great shit like...
Jojo's, Berseker, Hxh, Evangelion, Cowboy Beebop & Full Metal Alchemist

No because she has curves and tits

Connie's mom is stacked. I don't think her daughter has anything to worry about in that department.

Believe In Steven

To an extent. He'll take the openings he can get so you could call him opportunistic, but he hasn't like blinded an opponent yet.

I don’t know, I’m just saying, technically not all morals are disabled, just the ones that would mess with it being a “death battle” and not just a fight.

Deku might be stronger and faster at 100%, but Steven's shield and barriers are ludicrously more durable than anything BNHA has shown so far. Steven probably rope-a-dopes Deku, and finishes him off once Deku has destroyed his own body trying to get past the shield.

Now that I think about it, Steven's powerset is terrifying as fuck
>shields capable of blocking space lasers
>can birth an army from plants
>outright possession of another person (idk if it only works on humans)
>can enthrall and revive the dead as immortal servants who have powers of their own
Good thing he's so pacifistic I guess

So basically a human Kirby.

Can I just say something. Deku is a fucking mess. What even is Deku? Doesn't look or act like a super hero to me. Now Steven, he doesn't even have a super hero persona but he'd definitely do it better than Deku. Look at Deku, his name is literally "loser", he's got a costume with mast but never wears it(WHY?), and speaking of his costume what does it say about him? "Chrismas Tree Kid?" What a mess. Steve though is literally "Mr. Universe " he has a star emblem front and center, he wears pink cause his energy is pink. That's a fucking superhero! And he ain't even trying. Meanwhile Deku says he's wanted to be a superhero all his life and pulls this shit? Come on! Plus Deku is like some mcufag that says he lives for capeshit. Who was his favorite Cape? Almight the guy normie shits of his world like Stain think is the only hero. What a waste. What a loser.

Pink Steven is the one to watch out for. Zero emotion (since it's just the gem side of him) but all of the power and it'll never EVER stop until it getd back to Steven.