Hol up. Movie-wise, does he belongs to Disney or Sony?

Hol up. Movie-wise, does he belongs to Disney or Sony?

Attached: kingpin-walking-cane.jpg (1000x1000, 397K)

Why is he such a fucking UNIT holy fucking SHIT

Sony.

He belongs to everyone

>he belongs to Disney or Sony
I think he is just like Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver and belong to both, he was used in Daredevil

Both.

He started out as a Daredevil villain, though he is a well known SPider-Man villain as well, both can probably use him but certain minions (Alastair Smythe) and storylines might be off limits depending on who's movies he's in.

the opposite

they can just replace him with trump as MCU daredevil's villain LOL

Inspired by his design from Daredevil Love & War, where with an expressionistic art style by Bill Sienkiewicz his size constantly changes with his mood and the environment he's in

Attached: DvOpnYoW0AEoJbW.jpg (931x1200, 306K)

Other way around. He was a B-tier Spidey villain originally that Frank Miller took and reworked into Daredevil's arch-enemy.

Is that a good read?

Attached: daredevil not.jpg (761x900, 55K)

Yeah, Kingpin is really the main character. It's a follow up on a plot thread from Miller's DD run where his wife Vanessa is nearly killed, but the attack leaves her an amnesiac

Sony had the rights to him back when the Affleck Daredevil film was being done; Fox just asked Sony for permission. It might be a bit more complicated with TV since Spectacular Spider-Man didn't use Kingpin (they used Tombstone instead).

He's in limbo now, neither can use him because both own him potentially and neither will care enough to pay the other.

No idea

Yikes, my bad, you fellas are right.
My old drug addled brain had completely swapped that. I think my basic point still stands tho.

Recruit more pimps. More pushers.

In awe at the size of this lad. Absolute unit.

Thanks, user.

who's more rich and powerful kingpin or lex luthor

Yes.

One day we need a crossover between the two, just to see how Lex would deal with someone even worse than him.

nnot if disney will has anything to say about it

Due to the deal Sony can use him since he debuted in a Spider-Man comic, but because he has a substantial role elsewhere Marvel can use him in Daredevil related media.

Disney. The association between him and Spidey isn't as strong/convoluted as Namor and the FF and Daredevil was in production long before Civil War was.