ITT: C-List characters that will probably pop up in the MCU eventually

Seriously, be they movies or TV shows, the announcements we've been getting lately are the kind of things we never could have imagine a few years ago. Literally nothing could surprise me at this point.

Attached: Elsa_Bloodstone_(Earth-616)_from_Avengers_World_Vol_1_15_001.png (916x1392, 1.9M)

Since we have an actress for Monica Rambeu it's only a matter of time before we get Nextwave. It should be a tv series rather than a movie

Jon Snow as Black Knight is pretty out of left field on every front

The only thing that surprised me about that was the fact that he was going to be in Eternals of all places. I figured we would get Black Knight eventually.

With Black Knight on the way, I'm kinda hoping for
>Simon Williams
>Hercules
>Mockingbird

If 3 of the "Founders" are out, let's move on to 70s era Avengers
please, Marvel, let Beast play. Don't saddle him with the X-Men forever

Attached: avengers-70s-lineup.jpg (484x720, 105K)

F-List here, but I could unironically see him in a potential Season 2 of Falcon and the Winter Soldier or a small cameo in this season.

Attached: 0I_BmbapVADX0zvAwqmYomEA7cRaCmtix49yHtaZq0c.png (391x537, 306K)

Maybe?

Attached: Serpent_Society2.png (1280x720, 843K)

Isn't Mockingbird in Agents of SHIELD?

You're right, she is.
Completely slipped my mind

You really think it will be Elsa or her cock-smoking brother?

Elsa is already getting a small push through being included in games

Remember when Marvel claimed that Captain America 3 would be about the Serpent Society?
Maybe we'll get them in Falcon and the Winter Soldier season 2.

There's no way (((Disney))) will push 'White Privilege Adventurer' over her 'sassy gay with daddy issues' brother

Why not just use both?

Hercules is going to be in Eternals, isn't he?
A version of Simon Williams that was a non-powered actor appeared in a deleted scene from Guardians of the Galaxy 2, but the scene doesn't seem to have been released anywhere.

>Hercules is going to be in Eternals, isn't he?
I think that was just a rumor

No Simon Williams was gonna be on an in-universe movie poster for a Tony Stark Biopic.

I wanna see doop get his cameo in gotg like gunn wanted for part 1 but they didnt have the rights

If Jonah Hex can get his own movie and show up in Legends of Tomorrow, I see no reason why Marvel western characters like Rawhide Kid or Two-Gun Kid couldn't show up in the MCU too.

I’m not sure what’s considered C-List, but how about Golden Archer?

I guess if they ever do a Squadron Supreme movie he might have a cameo.

She-Rulk

I prefer Red Harpy.

Maybe hawkeye gets injured and they pick him or Black Archer to go on some missions while he recovers.

I don't see why this is a surprise, after Strange and Blade she's one of the more prominent super natural heroes and one of their only solo heroines

never ever unless its animated

Why the hell not? It's snake people led by Madame HYDRA

So basically Kim Possible but Ron's less uesfull?

Attached: Dickbutt.jpg (460x755, 52K)

She’s just a kid, though. There might have to be a serious time jump.

They cast an adult Monica Rambeau, Teyona Parris, she's going to be in WandaVision

Captain Marvel was set in the 90s remember?

Attached: teyona-parris-wandavision-1179743-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 71K)

Nova never ever. D-Man and Devil Dinosaur will be in the MCU before Dick Rider.

Ah hell. You’re right I forgot about that.

Still I don’t think she’s at the point where she’s ready to form her team is she?

Fuck. Yeah. I would kill for a nextwave series. Animated or live action, don’t care which.