It was pretty okay

It was pretty okay

Attached: rockos-modern-life-static-cling-1.jpg (1000x600, 272K)

We ain't talking about this shit again.

As a kid I hated any episodes with The Fatheads, and that revulsion carried through to adulthood.

I just watched every episode of this cartoon up until season 3 so far. I'm in love with this show: the characters, the scenario, the voice acting in general, the personalities, almost everything of this show. It's a really marvelous, cute and hilarious show. As a kid who only grew up with Cartoon Network shows, I'm so glad that I decided to gave this show a try, so much that I even would love if it came back despite that I know it won't turn out good.

Between the 3, which one would you love to go out with?

Attached: 2019-08-19 23_21_01-2x07 - Hut Sut Raw - Kiss Me, I'm Foreign.mkv - SMPlayer.png (471x497, 500K)

The show had tons of great talent that would go on to make amazing shows of their own. None of them came back for Static Cling.

I want to see Rocko marry Rachel and have wallaby/frog hybrid children

>The character of Ralph represented the creator

Is there anything you want to tell us man

it's okay we're here

Attached: rachel.png (1358x768, 1.24M)

He's been on Yea Forums too much and wants to be a girl?

Honestly it was kind of annoying.
It felt like the purpose of the Rocko reboot movie was to make fun of people who wanted a Rocko reboot movie. It's like they were preemptively mocking people who would complain about changes.
And it felt like rather than the importance of accepting change, the message was that change is inherently good and should always be liked, which I disagree with.
I dont understand why they couldn't have Rachel still be a cartoonist. I imagine a lot of people connected with the idea of Ralph following his passion against his parents wishes, but the fact that he gave up cartoons when he became a she implies he was never passionate about them in the first place.
The rest of the cartoon is just smartphone and new technology jokes and all that's been done before.
3/10

Does anyone else kind of really want to see Rachel’s journey of self discovery? She’s just so chill and cool.

based fuck off trannies

I admit that I still prefer Rocko's show coming back, but yes, I agree with you.

>None of them came back for Static Cling.
Really? So, does that mean the movie is not very good? I'm willing to give it a watch regardless once I'm done with all the seasons, but I'm curious to hear your opinion.

Attached: 2019-08-22 23_31_59-Greenshot.png (242x340, 139K)

Was ok but Zim was better.

It was fine, but completely overshadowed by ZIM which actually felt like a special event movie.

And you might argue, "That's not fair, ZIM has consequences on a galactic level!" but Ed Edd n Eddy is just kids in a cul-de-sac and its movie was fantastic. Rocko just didn't feel very grand.

So, Rocko has the entire internet at his fingertips, and you're telling me he couldn't have just found a streaming service that had the Fatheads on it? I mean, SOMEBODY would have to be banking on its nostalgia factor by now like Nick has with its old shows.

The winds of change was easily the worst part of the movie, you can't change my mind on this.

Kill yourselves Zimfags, your flop show movie is NOT better than SpongeBob's precursor

Wrong :3

>Really? So, does that mean the movie is not very good? I'm willing to give it a watch regardless once I'm done with all the seasons, but I'm curious to hear your opinion.

Basically what said, but its more of a 6/10. A few funny jokes but felt like Murray was just taking the piss out of people.

People who worked on Rocko was Steven Hillenberg, creator of Spongebob, and the two guys who made Phineas and Ferb. They did the RECYCLE musical episode and it kinda shows.

Did the same, agree completely. Holds up great.

Rocko, duh.

Well, we can always talk about the old series.

Me too, it's amazing how much they got away with and how much stuff went right over my head as a kid. Also had some terrifying flashbacks to seeing the parody episode of the Shining before I even knew what the Shining was.

Speaking from personal experience, I've reconnected with people after years who I used to work with who were in bands or big athletes doing something that you'd think they'd still be doing because they're so good at it. Like Ralph they'd stopped doing it, but not because they'd transitioned. They'd gotten married and had kids and dedicated their lives to their loved ones to the point that they didn't have time to be as great as they used to be. And they were happy with that.

Doug Lawrence, Martin Olson and Murray came back, but the rest were newbies, a few of whom were just big fans of the original show. Murray said in the collider interview that some of them had an encyclopedia knowledge of the original episodes. Which probably explains why there were so many obvious references and easter eggs.

I can accept that Rocko wouldn't know what the internet is. What doesn't work is that the core of Wacky Deli is that Ralph had finished making Fathead episodes.

as a zim fan who never watched rocko or rocko's special, there is no way rocko's special was worse than the zim movie.

>Calls self ZIM fan
>Didn't like Florpus

Nah.

I think Rocko was expecting there to at least be reruns. Though why he immediately jumped to a reboot alludes me.

Wrongo-Bongo.

Show the dick. Expose the frog

It's weird I'm not at all a Zim fan but I liked Florpus

this and the original show were shit
I never got the appeal of this show and I still don't

Frogs can actually change their sex. Rachel doesn't have a dick no more.