animationmagazine.net/top-stories/she-ra-a-princess-heroine-like-no-other/
letsvoltron.com/episodes/dd427e27
newgrounds.com/art/view/plagueofgripes/viper-treats-oct-19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exactly what you think it was.

I want to fuck them both in the ass

Who's that and can I get some refs

I-is that a snek?

Attached: sweating it out doggy style.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

Cute snek girl. Is she just in this one episode?

Adora sure does get tied up a lot.

As she should.

Is she a good snake or a bad snake?

Attached: 06b.png (1500x1125, 665K)

Technically not, but she is very much a background character
She's the one who gets her ass kicked by catra for minding her own business, and then jacket+knife stolen

Wait her jacket gets stolen so she's a nude snake chick? This show sounds awesome.

She is a snek, does it matter?

Attached: halloween snek.jpg (1200x1200, 1.03M)

>To get me hard

Is that a lizard in thigh highs? I need the source material for proper evaluation for god's sake

>girl

It has tits and in 2D. It is a girl.

Is she the type that'd become good later on? I'm all about reformed cuties and a snake girl in thigh highs turning over a new leaf would be right up my alley.

She doesn't have a name, she's just a background character.
I doubt she'll get a redemption arc.

Attached: 0.png (800x2000, 474K)

Attached: Sadley.png (600x333, 43K)

Donjon potron-minet

To appeal to me.

Attached: conanthebarbarian21.jpg (900x384, 68K)

cute snek

I really like this artist, very consistently funny work.

Attached: NICE.jpg (335x340, 36K)

>even the snake men look clean and faggy
I hope noelle gets shot for what shes done to MOTU

>/u/ shit
All I want is an aggressive submissive heterosexual male lead character. I can't think of one.

>aggressive submissive

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa(2).jpg (800x450, 18K)

>Wanting to self insert

Attached: 1565322395952.jpg (550x658, 64K)

I miss Weaver.

Don't we all?

>what shes done to MOTU
Revitalized it. Cry more, boomer.

Old MOTU was just gay in general

Raped it, no one but cuckolds and feminazis like dyke ra.

You ever read Alfie by InCase? I'd follow the turbo-bottom elf around on wacky adventures. There's not one scene he's in that isn't absolute gold.

Seethe all you want, it won’t change a goddamn thing.

Yes, dyke ra will still remain a terribly drawn shitty failure of a show, regardless of your rage at me for calling it what it is.

isn't this show dead
I thought he was still in /trash/

No. It's not.

So the show is confirmed for getting more seasons?

Yes.

>your rage
Damn, that’s some projection.

could you please post a source

animationmagazine.net/top-stories/she-ra-a-princess-heroine-like-no-other/

The wording is a little vague, but Noelle confirmed that there are going to be four 13 Epsiode arcs. That's 52 Episodes.

The background waifus in this show are top tier. Too bad the non-human races play such a small role in the main story.

>Shill-Ra
>good character designs
shapeless blobs are attractive?

They plan to have 4 seasons, it's not up to them dumbass.
Also this was written in 2018 and Netflix fired a lot of their animation stuff in 2019.

Background waifus are the best waifus as there's never a chance that they'll become impure.

>believing clickbait rumors

Character designer for the show confirmed they had done work up to the finale on Twitter. Anyone saying otherwise is just trying to rile up idiots to get views for their YouTube channel or clicks on their garbage web article.

>has mammary glands

Are you saying you wouldn't slap around a big pair of snake titties, user?

Are you implying that they have been making season 4 this whole time? Do you have any idea how animation industry works?

Yes. Now please fuck off and shill your baseless rumors elsewhere.

>shill calling other user a shill
nigga your saying that they were approved for 4 seasons in their initial pitch, you're full of shit.
Planning for 4 seasons and getting 4 seasons are not the same thing.

Netflix fired "their" executives. She-Ra is funded and produced by DreamWorks.

Thank you for actually knowing what you're talking about
So the netflix animation issue won't effect DreamWorks shows, good to know.

This bit just made me think of Cowledman.

Attached: hey_there_by_cowledman_dcxomj9.png (3934x2934, 3.22M)

Go be /lbgt/ somewhere else.

That's more of a /tg/ complaint desu

Why are animals wearing clothes?

So, where's the fanart?

Says the dyke enabler projecting

Its half human so yeah, why not. It doesn't have to be completely reptilian just because its half reptile, its half mammal too.

Noelle has a monster girl (and boy) fetish

She has good taste.

Attached: tumblr_pqmbk1uLfP1y0a3bao2_1280.jpg (1200x700, 76K)

God, I love Scorpia!

She's my second-favorite, after Entrapta.

I don't care where it goes as long as it's away from here.

The real question is why only the Horde has monster people.

Don't you mean lizard people?

The Horde also has cat-people, scorpion-people, tentacle-people... the Alliance allows Queens with Wings and that's about it.

>threads of snakes and dragons
if it weren't for all the autists screeching at each other about disney this would be a damn fine day

Usually wide shots are meant to show a sense of scale or to establish a location. I've never seen the show but I will surmise that this is the former; we see the emptiness of Adora's prison (?) and the size/stature difference between her and her prison guard, who towers over her in a sort of triumph.

>a sort of triumph

I'll say!

I want to fuck the snake woman. Am I doing it right?

The Alliance also has goat people and humans with 3 eyes.

The goat people are pretty rare... I'm drawing a blank on the three-eyes though. Where did they show up?

Any way you dice it though, the Horde is more monstery than the Alliance.

One appears in Epsiode 3. In that scene where She-Ra walks up to Queen Angella, you can see one next to her.

The Princesses didn't like Scorpia and her family even before they joined the Horde.

I want to imagine the main princesses are only allied to people that are useful and faraway kingdoms aren't really on their radar.

Hell, the only reason the Alliance wanted Entrapta was because she could make weapons for them.

>Hell, the only reason the Alliance wanted Entrapta was because she could make weapons for them.
That's why they REALLY don't deserve her.

it's like one of my furry webcomics...
Real shitties one, like the entire furfag community

>snake lady
>those boots

Jesus Christ my fucking dick.

Boobie =! Mammary Glands

Read the damn articles, moron. Most of the people fired were in the legal department.

The biggest name was in charge of the younger viewers LIVE ACTION stuff.

They also fired the head of the cartoons-for-toddlers fare. You know Super Monsters? No? Yeah, because we don't care about those cartoons.

They also fired the person who gave us Twelve Forever, The Hollow, or Carmen Sandiego. Incredibly, the whole "Netflix fired executives" thing keeps being brought up in relation to She-Ra, a show it doesn't affect at all since none of the fired people were in charge of the show. I can only assume it's because the people that hate the show are too stupid to pull off simple reading comprehension and understand that not every person working for Netflix is in charge of the Dreamworks shows.

Cuck

people are optimistic and hope this shit gets cancelled

Retards incapable of basic reading comprehension only barely qualify as "people"

It was masculine. Homosexual males like masculinity, because they're, you know, homosexual males. It doesn't follow that masculinity itself is gay, but without exception any masculine thing gets called "gay" by soibois who are obsessed with everything being gay. GI Joe, He-Man, Conan, it's all gay to these people because it all has masculine guys fighting and these people can't imagine a context where that isn't gay.

I think you need a dictionary.

>basic reading comprehension
nigga no one even posted the damn article, get over your self

It's been posted repeatedly for days, and every time the threads have been idiots going "She-Ra canceled then, right?" and folks that can read going "literally nobody fired works on the Dreamworks stuff."

Oddly, I haven't seen it discussed in any Carmen Sandiego threads, even though it hugely impacts that show.

>It's been posted repeatedly for days, and every time the threads have been idiots going "She-Ra canceled then, right?" and folks that can read going "literally nobody fired works on the Dreamworks stuff."
not everyone checks up on She Ra threads daily
>Oddly, I haven't seen it discussed in any Carmen Sandiego threads, even though it hugely impacts that show.
shows dead so the shills stopped shilling it. same thing will happen when Shill Ra gets canned

Nah, youre a numale cuck if you watch this show.

You're a numale onions milk boy if you watch any modern western entertainment.

Rape

does anyone have the twitter pics of the writer for this shit? You know the ones i'm talking about, the ones where she goes off about how men are shit and everything.
I need to save them next time I see them

>gets canned
It's funded to completion. 52 eps total. It's halfway done now.

I mean it still hasn't been renewed yet, which is a pretty big departure from the last two seasons who were renewed either before or within a day of the thing dropping, the character designer quit in april or may which means they would have started the legwork on season 3 to get it done on time and even then due to production schedules you can see why the animation in this season was unusually stiff. There's no way they could have started work on season 4 unless we're talking Aqua Teen levels of animation is finished.

Honestly? Just kick back and enjoy the freakout when it gets canned. They already made their choice one way or another, so when it finally happens it'll just get some articles for a couple days, maybe a petition, then go the way of a bunch of other Netflix shows that are going to die left and right now that their investor money slowed down. Wait till it happens. Or I guess I should say if so that one crazy ass She-Ra fan doesn't go off screeching about incels and medication again, holy shit that bitch is worrying.

stop trying to move the goal post to stop people from criticizing your shitty show

She about to be made to eat some snaek PUSSY lmao

Sure it is, of course, which is why you get to sit back and enjoy those wrong people saying the thing is finished and don't need to keep freaking out when they say its dead. I'm sure it'll be renewed any day now and show them.

Any day now.

Nope, just this show, male feminist swine

The irony here seeing is people are constantly saying this she ra is totally LGBT sjw trash because its feminine. The truth is people on Yea Forums will always find reasons to hate something, masculine or feminine it doesn't matter.

You stil haven't posted proof that all 52 episodes were funded. No the creater saying they have plans for 52 episodes is not proof.

not even the guy, I just saw your reply and I'm saying all modern cartoons have degenerate Jew encoding. It doesn't matter what you are watching, all this shit is lefty brainwashing.

>isn't lgbt sjw trash
not only was it advertised as such, the creaters of the show are literally man hating sjw

>dyke-rah shitposters literally won't let people talk about wanting to fuck a snake girl background character without screeching

Ok son, its all gay, the jews run everything, you got me. Youre definitely not proving me right.

Other way around, dumbass. The thread was fine until the flood of anti shitposters.

>she ra is totally LGBT sjw trash because its feminine.

Pretty sure the interviews, creator talks, kickback to the redesign, constant insistence that this is a milestone for LGBT media by the staff, and the creator's absolute seething regarding men was a bigger indicator than you know, being "Feminine". Kinda just looks like you're always going to make up a reason people are bad in the exact minutia way you hate them for it and nobody could react badly to the actual reasons. So have fun with that, smiles are good for everyone.

>assuming their shitposting has anything to do with the show

Attached: z.png (986x492, 140K)

Are you seriously trying to imply that She Ra isn't woke?
The thread was dead you fucking idiot. The only time these threads are active is when people shit on the show.

They just stole the Lizard woman from the Flash Godron Cartoon.

Attached: 1524563910.jblrules316_lizardgun[1].jpg (557x784, 72K)

>any chest lumps = mammary glands
absolute brainlet
Anyways, it's an alien so it can be all kinds of whatever it wants to be.

Attached: red breast.jpg (500x375, 114K)

Just being informative, but it legit is cosmopolitan diaspora Jews living in western countries that are responsible for subverting and brainwashing the masses with degenerate, socially destructive values.

Here's an interview with the Voltron guys, who talk about how Netflix gave them a 78-episode contract off the bat, and had tried to make it look like it was being constantly renewed to create drama, but it mostly failed because the staff were blatantly not acting like they were worried about getting renewed. letsvoltron.com/episodes/dd427e27

Bearing in mind that this is another Dreamworks-Netflix deal, the way Stevenson and the other staff keep talking about having tons of plans and never go "I hope we get renewed" seems pretty telling.

Could be wrong, but c'mon, none of the Dreamworks "serious" cartoons have gotten canned without an ending.

When I was a kid, you had to invite someone to fuck your wife while you watched to be a cuck

Now a cuck is just anyone you don't like

Attached: 1566618334869.jpg (193x261, 10K)

Thank you user for actually providing some fucking proof.

>thread was dead
I posted it at 4am dumbass. Of course it was slow.

and once again without shit posters the thread is dead

As opposed to the Horde, who wanted her for her personality?

There's a war going on, of course the people leading the resistance were going around trying to find people to help with tech.

>They just stole the Lizard woman
As they should. You've got to be quick and just take the things you want, user.

Attached: 1345615012406.jpg (537x720, 47K)

Not an unexpected reaction from the scalies considering the design is the most sexual in the entire cartoon, even thought they might pull a Dr. Girlfriend

Sauce?

>Results of Google image search newgrounds.com/art/view/plagueofgripes/viper-treats-oct-19

Horde recruits are either war orphans or criminals. I'd say that some of the non-human races might buy into anti-princess propaganda overall, but since we've yet to see a princess that was not mostly human looking I feel like these races exist on the fringes of society rather than having their own established political institutions.

>When I was a kid, you had to invite someone to fuck your wife while you watched to be a cuck
So you were a kid for a very brief time like, two years ago. According to the dictionary, and has been for literal decades, its
>a man whose significant other is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.

You personally don't have to do anything to be a cuck besides exist while someone else less pathetic fucks anyone you love, you wimpy cuck.

there was probably supposed to be more stuff in the scenery on the left side but 1)they got lazy 2)the budget was running out 3)it was a pan shot

Wow its like you think that proves him wrong or something.

LGBT propaganda.

Thank god the subhuman faggotry is on its way out. We are coming home, boys!
>The number of Americans 18 to 34 who are comfortable interacting with LGBTQ people slipped from 53% in 2017 to 45% in 2018 – the only age group to show a decline, according to the annual Accelerating Acceptance report. And that is down from 63% in 2016.

At the speed that faggotery is losing support among people we might be back to lynching fags for sodomy by 2030.

The Niggest.

>source: "thenewcivilrightsmovement"
Hmm.
Yes, very trustworthy and unbiased source.
Dumb fucking conservacuck faggot.

Never thought I'd see the guy get a mention outside of DA. Colour me surprised.

Search the term "Powerbottom".

The poll was done by GLAAD, user.
Among younger non-LGTBQ individuals there's been a striking uptick in people saying "I wouldn't be comfortable with that" upon learning that someone is gay and teaching their kid, or being part of their family, etc. Apparently the stat is driven by girls.

TThat said, the biggest increase was 39% saying "I wouldn't be comfortable with my kid getting a lesson on LGBTQ history in school" vs. 27% in 2016. A pretty significant increase, but the people going "I wouldn't be comfortable with that" are still pretty clearly in the minority.

Even with the hyperpolarization of post-2016 politics, it's unlikely we're going back to even 50% of people being "uncomfortable."

She's a mercenary from the desert that follows whoever she believes is "the strongest". At first that was Tunglashor but then he got humiliated by Catra so now she follows her orders. So yeah, she's technically a "bad guy" but is basically one humiliating defeat away from changing sides to whoever beats Catra next.

It's from the latest season of She-Ra

I-is this show worth watches guys?

Attached: 1558941894103.png (646x595, 434K)

Yeah. It's one of the best non-comedy things Yea Forums's got going for it right now.

Not much of a horserace, I know.

Yes, season 1 is kinda meh but season 2 (which was slip in 2 for retarded reasons) steps up and becomes actually enjoyable, especially in its second half, or """season 3"""

First half was enjoyable too, but was mostly buildup for the second half. It's pretty obvious looking at it now that it was intended as one bingeable season.

Thanks user.

So is it finished? Is there gonna be a season 4?

Attached: 1460161671815.png (612x491, 98K)

Yeah there will be more.

It's not over, there's 52 episodes planned total and season "3" ends on episode 26, so the show's halfway done

There's 52 episodes planned and written. Season 4 is already in post production.
We're halfway done right now with 26 eps.

I wouldn't be surprised if it sells more merch than Voltron did.

The MOTU fandom has some crazy gotta-get-every-related-toy motherfuckers, so that's at least some sales built in that weren't there for Voltron, and then there's legit fans who want the merch, and then there's going to be some kids who may not know She-Ra exactly but are still likely to snatch up a magic girl-type doll with a sword.

I mean, I doubt it being a merch juggernaut or anything. Ha, no. Just more profitable than Voltron, which didn't have nearly as big a built-in toy-collecting fandom, and frankly had shitty merch to boot. They didn't even make official lion slippers. Fuckers.

I just want to see Monster Island, man. We were promised Monster Island last season, and now the new season had zero Monster Island.

Beast island? Entrapta is there now so we'll see it soon.

At least Hordak listened to her and didn't mind her infodumps. Everyone else seemed annoyed by her, even Catra.

>the new season
Season "3" is just the second half of season 2. Also there's no such thing as a Monster Island. It's actually a peninsula.

It's Etheria's Florida and is just as odd as our Florida.

Can someone please tell me why the fuck Glimmer and the rest of Bright Moon are trusting Shadow Weaver this fucking much? I mean, what the hell. Out of all the people on the fucking planet, the literal child groomer who lust after power and has already done this type of behavior well before she even joined the Horde, why in the fuck is Glimmer even allowing herself to be manipulated this blatantly?

Attached: 1564949535897.jpg (700x1082, 78K)

Glimmer is a dumbass, and as you said SW is an experienced manipulator.

It was the kids who healed her and freed her from prison. Angella and Castaspella clearly didn't trust her.

>Can someone please tell me why the fuck Glimmer and the rest of Bright Moon are trusting Shadow Weaver this fucking much?

The thing about Shadow Weaver is, she made herself useful to the people she needed most (In her quest for more power) at the right time. Just like she did for Hordak. Shadow Weaver excels at finding a person's weakness and uses it to her own gain.

Micah was a powerful student who wanted to know more about magic, so Light Spinner made him her student

Hordak didn't know a lot about Etheria, so Shadow Weaver knew she had a powerful hand in negotiations with him

Glimmer wanted the power to help her friends and Shadow Weaver gave her that

Now that she has her foot in the door, she's gonna push herself in until she's in the house and running the finances to the point that it would be difficult to remove her.

not really
as you can see the thread is dead until shit posters come in and laugh at this terrible show

Attached: dk.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Thank you, I needed that.

Because she can actually help. They probably don't trust her so much as see her as useful. Glimmer was the most hostile to associating with her ironically, but she sees the reason in her words and likely thinks she'll be able to tell if SW goes too far.

What? Those are clearly venom sacs.

Attached: 1493321728871.jpg (2744x1544, 641K)

>Allowing Goat Man and Tri-Klops in your Alliance

Why don't you just invite Skeletor while you're at it?

I'm still in awe she made it into Shantae. Truly, there is hope for all furfags.

Sometimes artists see an opportunity and seize it

>running the finances
I would get an erection if we got an episode about Shadow Weaver's tax policies.

Attached: george rr martin.jpg (220x280, 10K)

His Banjo-Kazooie comic for when they got announced for smash was good.

We did get an episode about how mismanaging logistics can really fuck up an army. It was a pretty fun scenario.

Catra finding out that Shadow Weaver had FILES was epic

Entrapta does avoid paying taxes...

In every picture, yes.

To get Zone'd?...

Remember that one with Jack and Ashi?

...no?